[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest F33L1

hello all..

i'm newbie here.... ^_^ i really love this series..especially...junpyo aka lee min ho he's so gorgeous manly.. i think

Guest dangopocky

I've heard this drama is good, lol

But I've never gotten around to watching it...

I wonder if I should. ^^

Is it worth my time? :3

Guest F33L1

I've heard this drama is good, lol

But I've never gotten around to watching it...

I wonder if I should. ^^

Is it worth my time? :3

yep..it's really worth to watch...

good story...gorgeous actor and actress..and great soundtrack i think :lol:

u won't regret it..

i never thought that this will surpass the other version!! i love them all!! It's just that I'm so amazed how koreans can touch our emotions and relived a particular event in our life. I can say that they are very good when it comes in choosing the right person to play for a certain character! And I never thought that there's a certain lee min ho exist in this world!! LOL, he's breath-taking and amazingly georgeous!! I Love everything in BOF!!! It's perfectly done!!

Guest venice

oh gosh its been 3 years since i got hooked with a kdrama..

BOF really lightens up my day.. the casting was perfect. The plot and how they all portrayed their character. Truly koreans have their unique way of catching ones heart!!

and thanks to BOF i get to know lee min ho!!! waaaaaaaah!! going crazy.. jandi is one lucky girl. aiyee cant get over the sweet scenes and of course the tearjerking too!!

Guest farcus

Was bored and randomly choose a jdrama to watch an I choose hana yori dango, and damn this is one of the best drama i ever watched not that I watch a lot, its right up there with 1 liter of tear. The story is good, even season two but at the end it kind of dragged.

Guest singapore0950

I bought Vol.4 BOF....which coverpage is Kim Hyun Joong... :lol:

~~~~BOF, vol.4 is out now.....~~~~

30062009733.jpg

~~~coverpage of this LAST vol.4~~~

30062009736.jpg

~~~looking @ this ... is scene. while Hyun Joong plays song of I'm Stupid.~~~

So romance... :lol:

30062009732_1.jpg

:lol:

The End........ :huh:

suddenly felt very boring....

BOF supporters from Singapore, there's an event going on next week:

Details -

Date: Saturday, 11th July 2009

Time: 2.30pm

All you need to is download the coupon from the website and you can have the poster and ez-link card sticker.

Information extracted from here.

If you can't see the image from the website, I have already reuploaded the image here:

2qtag6d.jpg

* 1 coupon is exchangeable for only one set (I'm unsure if they meant poster/ez link card sticker or both) of goodies. While stocks last.

Guest ml_87

yesterday Mino and KJ went for BOF promotion. i miss this drama :(

since i topped page, i'd share a piz of them in China :D

0d23bf8c85232735b31bbaf.jpg

cre:as tagged

Guest TaroTard

I finally finished this drama a few days ago, I originally watched the first 2 episodes back when it was first released but the rest of the series I only watched a few days ago and I watched it in bulk XD

I think what made me see it through to the end was Yi Jung and Ga Eul. They were also a fave of mine in the Japanese show but nothing was tied up there :( so the Korean version made me extremely happy and the actors that played them were so cute and seemed to have good chemistry together ^_^

It was a good version, I would like eventually to have seen every version but I have never watched the Taiwanese version, a year or two ago when I was going through my Taiwanese drama obsession I watched episode 1 but I found it really hard to watch after already seeing the Japanese one... I should watch it at some point. Will watch the Chinese one when it comes out, it will be my first main land Chinese drama. Don't think it can beat the Korean version though as that gave me my Yi Jung/ Ga Eul fix XD

Guest kimlxf

I recently finished this and loved it, which surprised me because I wasn't expecting to. (I LOVE KIM BEOM!!)

Does anyone know if there is any way to somehow get the second OST?

Guest Minamichan

Hi Guys sorry if this is a stupid question but do SoEul end up together? In the manga I was really unhappy with the ending and I am LOVING them, I am only a few episodes in...if its a sad ending, I dunno if I can take it :(

Guest Bel_T

Hi Guys sorry if this is a stupid question but do SoEul end up together? In the manga I was really unhappy with the ending and I am LOVING them, I am only a few episodes in...if its a sad ending, I dunno if I can take it :(

Have you completed episode 25? Answer is in 2nd half of that episode. :)

i get this article from hyesun thread..pls voted for BOF drama..thanks :)

Hello~

Everyone~~!!

Please~ vote for BOF

[seoul Drama International Awards 2009]

Vote for the Best Asian Drama&Star~

Drama -> BOF

[ SDA 2009 Festival Schedule ]

- SDA 2009 Ceremony : 11 Sep, 2009 ( KBS hall)

- SDA Showcase : 5 Sep, 2009 ~ 13 Sep, 2009

- Yahoo On-line Voting : 13 July , 2009 ~ 31 Aug, 2009

야후! 코리아, ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 온라인 인기투표

2009년 07월 13일 (월) 09:28:34 박광선 기자 ksparket@empal.com

[프라임경제]‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’의 온라인 공식 파트너로 선정된 야후! 코리아(www.yahoo.co.kr, 대표이사 김대선)는 최고의 드라마와 배우를 선정하기 위한 온라인 투표를 오는 8월 31일까지 진행한다고 밝혔다.

올해 2번째 온라인 파트너사로 참여하는 야후! 코리아는 중국, 일본, 대만, 한국, 홍콩에서 출품된 드라마와 남녀배우를 대상으로 온라인 인기 투표(http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html)를 실시한다. 가장 많은 투표수를 획득한 드라마 및 남녀 배우에게는 9월 11일 개최될 ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 시상식에서 ‘네티즌 인기상’이 주어진다.

특히 영어와 일어로도 투표 페이지가 제공되기 때문에 한류의 중심지인 아시아 지역은 물론 전 세계인들의 참여가 기대되고 있다. 또한, 야후! 코리아는 야후! 차이나, 야후! 재팬 사이트를 통해서도 적극적인 홍보를 할 계획이다.

뿐만 아니라, 본 행사에는 서울시가 후원사로 함께 참여해, 국내외 네티즌들을 위한 다양한 이벤트를 제공할 예정이다.

이번 온라인 투표에는 <꽃보다 남자>, <에덴의 동쪽>, <일지매>, <베토벤 바이러스> 등 한국 드라마 15작품을 포함해 총 35개 드라마가 후보로 올랐다. 또한, ‘이민호’, ‘이준기’, ‘구혜선’, ‘김남주’ 등 한국 배우를 포함한 총 67명의 남녀 배우를 대상으로 한다. 모든 투표 결과는 실시간으로 확인할 수 있어 국경을 넘은 네티즌들의 큰 호응이 예상되고 있다.

야후! 코리아 김대선 사장은 “한국, 일본, 대만, 홍콩, 태국을 비롯해 전 세계 야후! 네티즌들이 함께 하는 이번 이벤트는 야후! 글로벌 네트워크의 강점을 살린 대표적인 행사”라며 “다양한 국가의 네티즌이 하나의 주제로 소통할 수 있는 기회를 지속적으로 마련해 나가겠다”고 밝혔다.

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92055

Vote...here

↓↓↓

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html