[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest sammi02

can i ask for the rating of BOF in Taiwan? how does it work? ths in advance :D

Taiwan just aired the 4th episode this Sunday. I remember reading somewhere that they got a 1.4 rating for the premier episode and that broke the record for having the highest rating of a premier for a non-Chinese show for that channel. I'm not really sure what the ratings were for the other three episodes. I don't really know how their ratings system work.

hai guys...i have a request here.... can s/one help me plez ....????

if possible can s/one give me the srt file for this:

Boys[1].Over.Flowers Special.KOR.090302.HDTV.XviD-Ental-[WITH S2]

i dont know where to find it... plez...can u guys help me ...many thanks in advance

Are you talking about the 'special' talkshow that happened between ep. 16 and 17?

If so, I think withs2 didn't do the sub for that one. However, you can check it on aja-aja.com, they got the subtitle from viikii subbers.

Guest misspinky

pardon my laziness but i skimmed through 5 pages could someone kindly post the N92 and 93 of LunarSea's fanart? actually is there a site where she posts it? i don't wanna miss any of them. thanks a lot!

can i ask for the rating of BOF in Taiwan? how does it work? ths in advance :D

周日 (Sunday) 21:30-24:00

1. 败犬女王(台视)6.24

2. 花样男子流星花园(中视)1.33

3. 敲敲爱上你(华视)0.43

1. 败犬女王 (台视) 5.56

2. 花样男子流星花园 (中视) 1.61

3. 敲敲爱上你 (华视) 0.42

1. 败犬女王 (台视) 5.29

2. 花样男子流星花园 (中视) 1.81

3. 敲敲爱上你 (华视) 0.60

1. 败犬女王 (台视) 7.35

2. 花样男子流星花园 (中视) 1.73

3. 敲敲爱上你 (华视) 0.64

The above are ratings for BOF telecast on China Television Company (CTV). The drama is currently running on 2 tv stations in Taiwan, namely CTV (on Sunday) and GTV (on Saturday).

BOF has been in #2 spot all this while. Holding onto #1 spot is Taiwanese local drama 败犬女王 which has just ended. So hopefully BOF will be able to capture #1 spot this weekend :)

1719018862867.jpg

Image Credit: Boys Over Flowers Singapore

Guest ml_87

Taiwan just aired the 4th episode this Sunday. I remember reading somewhere that they got a 1.4 rating for the premier episode and that broke the record for having the highest rating of a premier for a non-Chinese show for that channel. I'm not really sure what the ratings were for the other three episodes. I don't really know how their ratings system work.

The above are ratings for BOF telecast on China Television Company (CTV). The drama is currently running on 2 tv stations in Taiwan, namely CTV (on Sunday) and GTV (on Saturday).

BOF has been in #2 spot all this while. Holding onto #1 spot is Taiwanese local drama 败犬女王 which has just ended. So hopefully BOF will be able to capture #1 spot this weekend :)

Image Credit: Boys Over Flowers Singapore

ths sammi and mashi so much. i'was afraid that it didnt work well. now, i'm satisfied. ths ths :D

Guest singapore0950

Minsun for Taiwan promotion :)

Hello ml_87

~~~THANK YOU FOR UPLOADED ALL GREAT PIC & NEWS ~~~

wow! :PI'm so envy with those FANs able to meet Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun @ Taiwan:xp

we only able to watch from video..... :mellow:

Lee Min Ho really very nice...while Host interviewed them......

Hugs HOst (2) .... so gentle + so great SMILE @v@

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EuC-bZ89g

~~~some scene of Jerry Yen / which Taiwan Version ~ ^^Lee Min Ho vs Jerry Yen ~~ :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBSTBshHds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzfyOiUtPc...feature=channel

~~~(Charity Breakfast)~~~~ Fans with other countries too

But why NO NO Singapore Fans there? How i wish i am there :x(

Its, by invitation?

:P credits by ying5387

I am really enjoys.......watching all videos. Since from 1st ~ 3rd June 2009!

~~Sry, am i double posted all links..... :o

hope is not..

Enjoys!

Guest ej747

Hi all,

Sorry it's not directly related to BOF.

Especially for natali & ahn_annann and for those who want to listen to I Don't Know Anything But Love the Goo Hye Sun version, here's the link to download

1. Goo Hye-Sun- I Don't Know Anything But Love- From Self recorded video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QKV8JU83 -

2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DIZAZ9K2

Goo Hye-Sun- I Don't Know Anything But Love-Live in Lee Hana's Peppermint

* the similar song was sang by geum Jan Di on Gu Jun Pyo’s birthday.

p/s Let me know too if there's any copyright issue on this. But again.. I made it for my personal use & pleasure only.

Have a good days everyone

Guest vic8

ahhh! The taiwanese r so lucky!!! :) y cant dey come 2 singapore or malaysia?! lolz! F4 우빠's should come make our lives happier!!1 ^^

Guest mab2007

I really can't find the Sub Part of AnyCall Haptic Mission Version 3..pls post it here or PM me..I really need to watch the continuation.. :)

Guest 4DoubleS501

^ i don't know if that has been subbed

already by someone since it was released

a few days ago only :D

Guest sveta21

Probably my question will be ignored, but will there be parts 3 and 4 to the 5 years later story? And if there will be, when will they be released? Thanks in advance