[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lollipop

Hello to all! This year this is one of my fav TV dramas...Still watching over n over can't get over...

Guest spring&candygirl

i think lee min ho's coming to the philippines on august and there are rumors that goo hyesun and kim bum would be coming as well*let's cross our fingers*

Guest Madrasta

i think lee min ho's coming to the philippines on august and there are rumors that goo hyesun and kim bum would be coming as well*let's cross our fingers*

That would be nice, I particularly like to see GHS. She isn't a great beauty but I really like her wholesome personality. Would love to see her here with the BOF...

Lee Min Jung (who acted as Goo Joon Pyo's fiancee in BOF) will be in Singapore on 15th June(Monday) as Sony Ericsson spokesperson..

She will leave S'pore on 19th June(Friday).

If you like her, remember to catch her next week!

Guest chorus
;) I love this story, and always fell in love to the lead actor. They are cute in their Shinwa uniform, oh! I love the skirt, pretty cute.

I told myself I would NEVER watch BOF because it was super popular, but I caved last Saturday and clicked the first episode...and after like 15 seconds, I fell in love with it. I finished the whole thing today and I was so sad =(

I knew that Jan Di would end up with Jun Pyo, but I was always supporting Ji Hoo. I really hated Jun Pyo and his cocky attitude, but in the end I didn't mind him so much because he became more "human". I personally wish that Ji Hoo made his move faster instead of taking so much time and basically losing Jan Di. Grrrrr...

Guest xeitah

hai.... to bof fans in malaysia... do u guys know when the astro AEC 301 will show the 100% Entertainment with minsun coz astro aec are showing the 100% Entertainment fr monday to friday i think at 9pm... do s/one know when are they gonna show the intrvw w minsun???

and another things is... can s/one tell me what is the direct link to d/load the eng subtitle ( srt file ) 4 f4 story: 5 year later: Goo jun pyo ...thank u many thankkkkkkss in advance.. :)

Two new things have been added to the "Extra" section of Aja-aja

Lunar Sea's Caricature (BBF & Casts) <-- full Lunar Sea Caricature work till now.

Lunar Sea's Caricature (visiting Macau) <-- if you can read traditional Chinese, you can enjoy this tour to Macau of the places shown in BOF. There is a small cameo appearance from JanDi and JunPyo. Their little argument was cute. ^_^

Guest nico_robin

hai.... to bof fans in malaysia... do u guys know when the astro AEC 301 will show the 100% Entertainment with minsun coz astro aec are showing the 100% Entertainment fr monday to friday i think at 9pm... do s/one know when are they gonna show the intrvw w minsun???

and another things is... can s/one tell me what is the direct link to d/load the eng subtitle ( srt file ) 4 f4 story: 5 year later: Goo jun pyo ...thank u many thankkkkkkss in advance.. :)

if im not mistaken...100% Entertainment already shown...me also missed the show...

Guest xeitah

if im not mistaken...100% Entertainment already shown...me also missed the show...

yes nico_robin it already shown on malaysian tv ...i ask malaysian in lee min ho thread and they said that its already shown on the same day they show it at taiwan... ...i guess i just watch it on my comp....thanks 4 the answer nico... :)

Guest sakuraouran

hi

I need your help, Do you know where can I get the second episode of Happy together BOF cast with eng subs?? and please if you have have the link for download the first episode let me know it.....thanks

Guest buddhjie14

Here's the Philippine ratings of BOF. :)

TNS Philippines Nationwide Ratings

Week 1 ~ May 11-14

May 11: Boys Over Flowers 24.6 (8th)

May 12: Boys Over Flowers 28.1 (5th)

May 13: Boys Over Flowers 27.6 (5th)

May 14: Boys Over Flowers 28.3 (3rd)

Marathon

May 16: Boys Over Flowers: One More Time 22.7 (5th)

Week 2 ~ May 18-22

May 18: Boys Over Flowers 28.0 (5th)

May 19: Boys Over Flowers 31.2 (5th)

May 20: Boys Over Flowers 27.6 (5th)

May 21: Boys Over Flowers 30.1 (5th)

May 22: Boys Over Flowers 28.0 (5th)

Week 3 ~ May 25-29

May 25: Boys Over Flowers 25.2 (5th)

May 26: Boys Over Flowers 29.4 (5th)

May 27: Boys Over Flowers 29.6 (5th)

May 28: Boys Over Flowers 30.9 (5th)

May 29: Boys Over Flowers 31.9 (5th)

Week 4 ~ June 1-5

June 01: Boys Over Flowers 27.2 (5th)

June 02: Boys Over Flowers 26.9 (5th)

June 03: Boys Over Flowers 29.8 (5th)

June 04: Boys Over Flowers 29.6 (5th)

June 05: Boys Over Flowers 29.8 (5th)

Week 5 ~ June 8-12

June 08: Boys Over Flowers 27.2 (5th)

June 09: Boys Over Flowers 28.6 (5th)

June 10: Boys Over Flowers 29.4 (5th)

June 11: Boys Over Flowers ------ ------

June 12: Boys Over Flowers ------ ------

F4 on cover of Singapore Magazine, I-weekly

Issue No: 607

please do not hotlink

Cover

iweekly1.jpg

iweekly2.jpg

Lee Min Ho

iweekly3.jpg

iweekly4.jpg

iweekly5.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong

iweekly6.jpg

iweekly7.jpg

Kim Bum

iweekly8.jpg

Kim Joon

iweekly9.jpg

Others

iweekly10.jpg

iweekly11.jpg

Extra!!!!!

Boys over Flowers topped Channel U programmes for 6th June (Epi 4)!!!!!!!!Congratulation BOF!!!

iweekly12.jpg

(P.S. Singapore has 1 free-to-air tv station only. There is only 2 channels for chinese programmes, Ch 8 & Ch U. Ch U are mostly for overseas programmes. Ch U programmes rating are usually lower than Ch 8, therefore the rating is always separated. for a saturday timeslot like BOF to topped the channel no.1 is not easy.......)

Rating for BOF for the past episodes(among Ch U programmes only):

16 May - Ep 1 - 2nd

23 May - Epi 2 - 2nd

30 May - Epi 3 - 3rd

06 June - Epi 4 - 1st

Guest Rui-Rui

How's BOF's rating doing in taiwan right now? Did it get better? I think actually alot of chinese like BOF it's just they were able to watch it online prior to broadcasting.

Guest theonlyblackcurrant

I went through some of the past pages and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know the name of the instrumental song in episode 23 before Jandi breaks up Jun Pyo and they are both in the car. It also plays when Jandi is talking Mama Kang. Please help, thanx in advance.

Guest MaeLani

Omg, I'm watching it right now & it's so good ;). Who gets with Jan Di at the end? lol , I'm ruining it for myself but that's okay x)

Here's the Philippine ratings of BOF. :)

TNS Philippines Nationwide Ratings

Marathon

May 16: Boys Over Flowers: One More Time 22.7 (5th)

It's actually first.

May 16 - Saturday

(two hour marathon - this is only a replay of Monday - Thursday episodes)

ABS-CBN Boys Over Flowers 22.7% (1st)

vs.

GMA Wish Ko Lang 10.0%

The marathon is considered as part of the non-primetime shows since it was aired at around 4pm.