[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

SS501 & T-MAX to attend BOF event (Japan)

Credits : Yeonhap News + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

I found it here, so credit to Asian Entertainment Universe for originally posting it.

Phenomenal drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ premium event guest list has been confirmed.

Besides the fan event held in JCB Hall, Tokyo, last April, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ premium event will be held in National Convention Hall of Yokoyama on 6-Sep. ‘F4’ Kim HyunJoong, Kim Joon, Lee MinHo, Kim Bum and ‘Geum JanDi’ Goo HyeSun, together with group SS501 and T-MAX who sang the drama OST will attend to this event.

‘Boys Over Flowers’ official Japanese site webmaster IMX will undertake the production for this event.

Korean version of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ was first introduced through hallyu cable channel Mnet last April, and the drama will be broadcasted through the public channel TBS throughout Japan from 31-Jul onwards.

I can't wait till September! I want to see F4 and JanDi together again so badly. :D

Guest misspinky

is there a site where lunarsea posts her fanart? i asked before but i didn't check back in time. i'm missing her 92 & 93 pics. i think she posts on baidu but i wasn't able to navigate correctly to her blog(?) or something.

Guest writerchick

FLOWERS DVD WITH QUALITY ENGLISH SUBTITLES (HOSTED BY YAE)

FIVE additional WINNERS will be selected to win a Boys Over Flowers gift bag.

Rules of the game: Participants must complete a total of 30 tasks and submit an official Scavenger Hunt Submission Form to feedback@yaentertainment.com ON and NOT BEFORE September 15, 2009. (All early submissions will be disqualified.) Please keep track of your own progress. The official submission form will be available on September 1, 2009, on YAE’s Scavenger Hunt Events page on Facebook. Please check YAE's Facebook group EVENTS page often for additional tasks and information.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101828775901

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19921524192

Good LUCK!

More info on YAE...

www.yaentertainment.com

Guest sweetbaby84

hi guys, I've been stalking this threat for a long time. first time posting for me :D . I hope you guys can do a favor . I've been looking for this pic in large size (as big as a wallpaper size). Anyone has it? Thanks!

090731musikF4anh7.jpg

F4 look so kute with those pants :D

Guest youngkyu

I have a question..

What kind of scenes are shown when "Because Im Stupid by SS501" is playing?

Can anyone give me some pictures?

Guest livelifelove

Boys over flowers is, in one word, amazing.

That doesn't really cover it all, though...the most addictive K-drama I've ever watched (:

All the actors and actresses did a great job of their roles- the emotion is so real that you can't help but want to cry along sometimes...my heart aches for them as they suffer, each in their own way.

To conclude,BOF rocks! Everyone should try watching it. Be warned, though: I got so hooked to watching the vids on Youtube I finished watching in 5 days. It's honestly that addictive.

Favourite couple pairing: SoEulmates, they're made for each other (:

Favourite scene (s) : Yi Jung and Ga Eul's 'kiss' scene, Jun Pyo saving Jan Di when she was being bullied, etc.

Favourite episodes: 6,9, 23,24,25

I hope they make a sequel to BOF, can't wait :D

Guest Licky27

hi.

does anyone have JiHoo's verison of " Because I'm Stupid" or "내 머리가 나빠서". The one where he sings it solo??

if you do can you please pm me or upload it here...thanks so much.

Lily~

hi.

does anyone have JiHoo's verison of " Because I'm Stupid" or "내 머리가 나빠서". The one where he sings it solo??

if you do can you please pm me or upload it here...thanks so much.

Lily~

You can download it here:

Kim Hyun Joong "Because I'm Stupid"

I don't think there was an official version of him saying it released, so this one is ripped from the series.

BOF photobook pre order

「花样男子」F4写真集 Story Of Four Flowers 「SOFF」 (预订)

成交价格 US$48.00 (包含邮资) Price USD 48 postage included

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_...mp;ai_id=11395#

◆发行日 2009/9/15 release date

◆商品机构 BOOK+DVD1 book including 1 DVD

한국의 F4가 주는 프라이빗·스토리.드라마에서는 볼 수 없었다,

4명의 개성 넘치는 매력적인 일상생활이 가득!

장식하지 않는 4명의 웃는 얼굴을 보냅니다.

아름다운 한국의 자연과 F4의 낙원이, 지금, 꽃 핍니다.

◆包括(DVD 첨부) F4특전 스페셜 영상 DVD( 약 20분 ) special video DVD apprx 20mins

◆机构

大小 255*280*24mm dimension

页面 168 P(F4各个 38 pase) 38 pages each

全彩色 full color

出演이민호, 김범, 김형중, 김준 LMH, KB, KHJ, KJ

"사진집의 모든 사진은 일본 독점으로 발매되는 「SOFF」만을 위해

촬영된 미공개 사진으로 구성.

사진의 컨셉은 F4의 4명 각각의 개성을 살린 내츄럴한 일상이며,

F4의 자유분방한 모습을 카메라에 억제했다.

「꽃보다 남자의 F4의 4명이 만약 지금과 다른 인생을 걷는다고

하면…」이라고 하는 컨셉으로

목공소, 우미베, 마키바, 집등의 장소에서 지금까지는 볼 수 없었던

다양한 표정과 매력을 보여 준다."

◆品号 GLEB-0001

11395_l.jpg

×这件产品是从东京直接通过EMS发送的产品 EMS不同于其他国际邮件,

可以更快的接收,所以回收额外的邮寄费用,请谅解.

item would be sent via EMS directly from Tokyo.

Guest Licky27

You can download it here:

Kim Hyun Joong "Because I'm Stupid"

I don't think there was an official version of him saying it released, so this one is ripped from the series.

thanks so much. <33333333333333

i've looked everywhere.^^; well this is better than nothing.too bad an official one isn't released, cause its beautiful. <33

LILY~

Guest xsimplicity

wow, I was pretty reluctant to watch this because the guys looked like girls =X .. but in the end, I gave it a shot because everyone was recommending it to me! Oh boy, I got hooked in an instant lol.. Lee Min Ho is soo dreamy! anyways, I wanted to buy the box set for this movie.. but I really dont wanna accidentally buy one with horrible english subtitles. Any suggestions?

Guest ke_aicrissy

SS501 & T-MAX to attend BOF event (Japan)

Credits : Yeonhap News + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

I found it here, so credit to Asian Entertainment Universe for originally posting it.

Phenomenal drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ premium event guest list has been confirmed.

Besides the fan event held in JCB Hall, Tokyo, last April, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ premium event will be held in National Convention Hall of Yokoyama on 6-Sep. ‘F4’ Kim HyunJoong, Kim Joon, Lee MinHo, Kim Bum and ‘Geum JanDi’ Goo HyeSun, together with group SS501 and T-MAX who sang the drama OST will attend to this event.

‘Boys Over Flowers’ official Japanese site webmaster IMX will undertake the production for this event.

Korean version of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ was first introduced through hallyu cable channel Mnet last April, and the drama will be broadcasted through the public channel TBS throughout Japan from 31-Jul onwards.

I can't wait till September! I want to see F4 and JanDi together again so badly. :D

Addt'l Info: at http://www.hanadan-k.com/foreigner/foreigner_en.php

In gist:

"Boys Over Flowers" Premium Event

Venue:National Convention Hall of Yokohama

http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/facility...tion/index.html

Date: September 6th 2009

Time: Merchandise space open : 4:30pm

Event hall open : 5:00pm

Event starts : 6:30pm

(Appearance by Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kin HyunJoong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, SS501, T-max)

Ticket price

Adult Ticket (6th Sep) 10,500 yen

Student discount ticket (6th Sep) 6,800 yen

* Student tickets are only available to those under 18 years old.

Guest te_400

hello BOFSTERS.... i just wana ask if their trip to Philippines will push through?... i mean the series will end in two weeks time and they (abs-cbn) announce if i remember last june that BOF cast will be having a tour here... please help me to clear up, im so much into BOF... CANT WAIT to see jun pyo , jan di,kim bum, kim joon and ji hoo