[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest the-dew

Hi all...

this is my first post in this thread. I just watch this series and there's 1 thing that made me curious.

What car did the F4 boys drive in the series?

I know...maybe someone has already posted this kind of question. But it's impossible for me to look after every pages in this thread.

So please someone kindly answer my question.

Thanks in advance :)

Guest ang3l soul

I recently watched this drama n luved it ofcurse...i became so obessed with it tht i ended up watching the whole drama in 5 days :lol:

it will never get old..m gonna watch it again soon :P

P.S. even though its late...Congrats!! for winning the best drama award...sure deserves it ^_^

Hi all...

this is my first post in this thread. I just watch this series and there's 1 thing that made me curious.

What car did the F4 boys drive in the series?

I know...maybe someone has already posted this kind of question. But it's impossible for me to look after every pages in this thread.

So please someone kindly answer my question.

Thanks in advance :)

They drove Lotus's. Can't remember which model off the top of my head without screencaps but I think Exige.

They're pretty cheap for a sportcar. I always thought they should have gotten better cars for the F4.

Wow, 1000+ pages! It's going to take me a while to go through it all. I finished watching the Hana Yori Dango after having seen Boys Over Flowers. As a whole I prefer the Korean's version for cuter F4 and better chemistry between the two leads but I think the Japanese version had better LOL moments. I haven't seen Meteor Garden.

Anyways, did anyone find Kim Hyun Joong resembling a lot like a younger Bae Yong Joon. I'm sure someone might have mentioned it but I can't go back that far.

Guest rainbowartist

This is the only version that I fell in love with. Even my family watched this with me. I love the Korean version because it really portrays a wealthy feel for Jun Pyo and the rest F4. They have nice houses, goodlooking outfits, super hot cars around etc which brings a feeling on why F4 is so popular.

I personally like Lee Min Ho here. He suits the character of Jun Pyo. Hyun Joong is also good. I like SoEulmates tandem. They really look good together as a couple. I wish it is for real.

Can anyone help me out here? :)

just wondering..

I was actually wondering about the japan presscon concert thingy they had after the show ended...

my friend said that when they went to the show, the audience and the cast watched the last episode (25) together?

is it true?

Thanks.

And if anyone happens to have a video of it...

I think you are refering to Kim Hyun Joong's Goodbye Yoon Ji Hoo Fanmeeting/concert.

It was held in end March 2009 in Seoul, Korea and not Japan.

You may have confused it with the recent BOF promo in Japan held on 4th/ 5th Sept 2009

KHJ (Ji hoo) promised his Korean fans that he was preparing a gift for them and so he planned and sponsored a free concert for his fans during the final telecast of BOF in March 2009. KB n KJ were also there to support the event. They watched the final episode telecast together with the 5000 fans (if i remember the number correctly) before the concert started.. SS501, the boyband lead by KHJ was there to perform songs from BOF. KHJ sang a few solos and the cast were interviewed on stage.

The concert was staged by KHJ to thank his fans and also to bid goodbye to his character of Yoon Ji hoo, signifying his departure from BOF and returning to asume leadership of his band SS501. :)

You will find a lot of fancams on the event if you search under Goodbye Yoon Ji Hoo Fanmeeting.

This is a snippet of the event, enjoy!

BOYS OVER FLOWERS - KOREAN LIMITED EDITION DVD BOX SET mini review

I posted this in "K-dramas On Dvds - Oh For The Love Of Boxsets!, Upcoming releases and DVD reviews" thread:

Anyway...

I bought the korean limited edition (the one that comes with a notebook and some family cards -by the way what are those cards for?) of 'Boys Over Flowers'. Here are some of my thoughts about this dvd boxset:

- I loved the package of this DVD Boxset, it's very pretty!

- The DVD menus are nothing special (every disc has the same simple graphics on the main menu, it only changes the F4 and Jandi picture) and all options are written in korean so if you don't know korean you'll feel a bit lost in the beggining not knowing where to click.

- the audio and video quality are great (but I watched it on a old and small TV)

- As usual the Bonus features were not subbed :(

- All episodes have english subtitles like you all know. The good thing is that they subbed the previews that play after each episode. Remember some episodes when aired on TV showed NGs instead of the preview of next episode? On the DVDs it's the same and they subbed all NGs! :)

- I was disapointed with the english subs, the translations were very raw and summarized most of the time. I know that when making subtitles you can't make a literal or super detailed translation because of the number of lines and timing, but still it was disapointed how they summarized a lot some lines. It was also annoying how they translated all Jun Pyo's wrong korean proverbs to the correct english proverb instead of translating in a way that the viewer would know Jun Pyo spoke the proverbs incorrecly. :/

The subs are okay, but definetely not worth the high price you pay for this boxset.

Ah! Does anyone knows where I find the subbed episodes of F4 afterstory that aired on MNET?

Guest taniyama_mai

Hi everyone! I'm also a BOF fan..

I would like to ask if anyone of you knows what was written on Jandi's umbrella when she placed it to cover Jihoo's violin? I think it was in episode 2 or 3?I don't know if it's already tackle on the thread.

I've decided to watch it again for the 4th time, because I really miss/love the drama. :rolleyes:

yujin08 : if i'm not mistaken, it was written "belongs to: geum jan di"