[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest cathy_west

For me BOF is the best K-Drama ever, hehe. The casts are superb!

I heart Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum so much ;)

Guest kinlet

hii. not sure if i can ask here,

Does anyone have the piano score for Kim Bum's song 지금 만나러 갑니다 ?

its such a nice song ><

pm me if you know where to get it! thanks!

Guest shining_five

Hi, does anyone know if there will a be sequence?? I heard rumors that there might be a season 2? Some say that the seqence started from ep 13th....

Guest chinitaako

decided to watch it the second time and now i'm going crazy.... i remember seeing a scene where ga eul was telling yi jung that she is not going to bother him anymore and she walked away going down some stairs ...i cannot find that scene anywhere?

do anyone know what i'm talking about? or i'm i just imagining things....please help me..... i'm totally going crazy trying to figure out what chapter is that scene is in.

SOMEBODY HELP !!!!!!!!!!

decided to watch it the second time and now i'm going crazy.... i remember seeing a scene where ga eul was telling yi jung that she is not going to bother him anymore and she walked away going down some stairs ...i cannot find that scene anywhere?

do anyone know what i'm talking about? or i'm i just imagining things....please help me..... i'm totally going crazy trying to figure out what chapter is that scene is in.

SOMEBODY HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I know which scene you are talking about. It happens within the first 4 minutes of episode 24. ;)

Guest cheesecake

Hello everyone! just wondering if anyone read/saw the tv ad today regarding the screening of BOF in LA? I was wondering if it is only screening of the shows or if the F4 Guys will be there? Anyone knows about this?

There should be lots on Youtube; just type in "Boys over flowers ng". ;)

sometimes the resolution from youtube is not that good. i want to download it... but, i'll try to look for a better one.. thanks!!! :D

Guest Cloudy1430268312

i love bbf! i cant count how many times ive cried during watching this!

i made a short fan fiction. its like something goo jun pyo wrote for jan di, but never gave it to her

you can also find it here

CLICK CLICK

1staywithmeforeverKopie.jpg

2staywithmeforever.jpg

3staywithmeforever.jpg

4staywithmeforever.jpg

5staywithmeforever.jpg

6staywithyymeforeverKopie.jpg

hope you will like this!!!

this is probably already shared but just in case:

F4 on SMAPXSMAP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt6jMKd3BSo

and wat? why is there an advertisement for the Chinese Meteor Shower when the thread is obviously KOREAN DRAMA BOYS OVER FLOWERS...

i miss seeing htem on my monday and tuesday nights =[

and Goo Jun Pyo's hair =[[

and i love the fashion in BOF (female and male) <33333

Guest mytor

Hi guys!

Anyone here who's interested to attend the Boys Over Flowers Premium Event in Japan on September 6?

I received an e-mail from the organizers today and you might be interested to learn that all of the main cast will be there. Woohoo!!!

For further instructions, please visit my site: http://hallyudorama.com/

Thanks!

Guest ahn_annann

I found at the first page , BOF got rating about 1-2 ..

anyway, what drama which broadcasted at the same time ?

Guest aznhoneychik

can anybody find the mbc every1 flower boy generation episode where f4 visited!!!???? I can't find it anywhere even on youtube