[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest thejandijunpyo

Hi!

Do you know where I can find the Haptic Mission Ep 6 with Eng Subb? Only managed to find those without any subb.

Thanks!

I think you can find it on Youtube. Search for channel Ibreathelifemusic. This guy has subed already.

Guest rockstaridol

haven't posted in soompi for a long time!! i love this show. too bad here in the philippines, they changed the time slot to an earlier time so am unable to watch it. i'll try to catch up on mysoju when i have time

Guest ml_87

The Special Event DVD (Japan fanmeet), now available:

There's apparently 2 discs (1st disc is 100mins, 2nd disc is 60mins) and the performances have been listed in the poster above : )

taken from: http://www.hanadan-k.com/goods.php

oh, i wanna buy this, but the ship cost from Japan is too expensive :tears: . we dun have any Korean link, right? :unsure:

Guest `soliloquy

oh, i wanna buy this, but the ship cost from Japan is too expensive :tears: . we dun have any Korean link, right? :unsure:

I'm afraid there isn't.. since the product is manufactured and produced in Japan. I calculated the price to be about SGD$130 without shipping from Japan to Singapore. Talk about costly! D:

Hi BOF fanatics...

I just noticed something interesting about the lunchbox business.

In episode 25 he remembers the 'taste' of the eggroll, but I can't recall from which

episode he ate the eggroll from a lunchbox that is made my Jan Di?

I'm scrolling through the drama, where? where?

He left to Macau before he ate the lunchbox she made for him...

Btw, BOF reminds me of Goong 1 alot...

One artsy type guy in the background (Ji Hoo , Lee Yul)

3 annoying highschool girls (powerpuff girls in uniforms)

4 guys in a rich-kids group

Bodyguards, limousines...

One prince-like megarich obnoxious dude

One Big eyed, out of style, cutish girl...

I was wondering if this pictures has been posted already.

I mean the pictures that was released by KBS ^^

1j9j5h.jpg

wr0y39.jpg

2wn90ec.jpg

2ly24c2.jpg

1z2nkf9.jpg

1zqyhis.jpg

I miss Boys Over Flowers a lot. Even though I already finished watching it, even though I do have the subbed videos, even though I have pictures, it's still not the same as staying late just to watch BOF live with the fellow fans :tears: and anticipating every preview for the next episode and every subbed version of the Korean Drama.

Guest stevanielee

I miss Boys Over Flowers a lot. Even though I already finished watching it, even though I do have the subbed videos, even though I have pictures, it's still not the same as staying late just to watch BOF live with the fellow fans :tears: and anticipating every preview for the next episode and every subbed version of the Korean Drama.

ya i miss it too..BOF is the best drama i've ever watched so far..i watched it until 3 am..i watched episode 25 for three times and still want to watch it now..i live in Indonesia and one of the tv channel here is airing BOF every monday and tuesday but too bad they're using dubbing method here..so it's like Jun Pyo speaks Indonesian in BOF..the dubbers' voices are so weird..i really miss Jun Pyo's voice a lot especially when he screams.. :tears:

Guest Starry NIgHts

i was wondering which site would be the best to order the boys over flowers box set? (:

Guest Amber Jayne

i was wondering which site would be the best to order the boys over flowers box set? (:

I was wondering this, too. And, will I be able to get it subbed in English? Probably not, but I thought I'd ask just in case! :)

Guest jujugal

Hi BOF fanatics...

I just noticed something interesting about the lunchbox business.

In episode 25 he remembers the 'taste' of the eggroll, but I can't recall from which

episode he ate the eggroll from a lunchbox that is made my Jan Di?

I'm scrolling through the drama, where? where?

He left to Macau before he ate the lunchbox she made for him...

Btw, BOF reminds me of Goong 1 alot...

One artsy type guy in the background (Ji Hoo , Lee Yul)

3 annoying highschool girls (powerpuff girls in uniforms)

4 guys in a rich-kids group

Bodyguards, limousines...

One prince-like megarich obnoxious dude

One Big eyed, out of style, cutish girl...

When they went on a picnic in Ep. 24, Jandi made a special lunchbox for Junpyo. And on their way back home, Jandi said goodbye to Junpyo. :tears: It was Junpyo's happiest day and saddest day!

Guest mz simmonz

OK so I'm late on this BoF craze, which I never understood but I actually watched an episode out of curiosity and I was instantly addicted! Ahh that Yoon Ji Hoo breaks my heart =*( He's not my type of guy (physically) because he's tooo girly/pretty/prettier than most of the girl characters lol..but he is very good looking nonetheless and it suits his "guardian angel" persona..wearing white and all that...even though from spoilers I knew who Jan Di would end up with, I was still rooting for that sweet heart JiHoo all the way :D

sadly, in real life, more guys are similar to a mixture of YiJung and WooBin. haha. It was very fun watching this series, they did some GREAT casting (especially with JunPyo's mom..she really does look very witch-like). The character of JanDi annoyed me at times though (along with her damn annoying family)..she was soo doofy and awkward it seemed ridiculous and hard to watch but then I guess you can help but like her, she's kind hearted and down to Earth..although if you think about it, in real life none of the guys in F4 would really like her/admit to liking her and pursuing her that hard...but it's cute to watch in the fantasy land that is K-Drama :D

p.s. good soundtrack too

p.p.s it's kind of scary how I woke up thinking about this show LOL =X I guess because I went on a BoF viewing marathon-binge. Even though it got cheesy and predictable at times, it really left an impression on me..how selfless, loyal, everlasting love might just be out there for the lucky ones ;)

Guest Madrasta

This series' popularity is soaring high here in the Philippines. And Lee Min Hoo is indeed gaining more fans (especially women) here...Go go go BOF....