[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I've seen it and only the photos were posted there. There were no videos being put in the 1st page..

after jojo12144 name is maymay name.she name is after jojo12144..many link of video you can choose.

Guest Hyunjoong07

anyone know where can i find the photos of the young actor act as jihoo when he is a child

Guest kayshuliang

I m looking for 'News/BTS/cuts VODS : Click here List' which is found on top of every page.

Each time i click it brings me to page 93 but i cant find the list of BTS on that page.

is it still around.

thanks

Guest pixie_eve

Really! Is it already confirmed? Wow . . .

Did it mentioned who will come?

I hope jandi will come. Thanks for the info.

WILL JANDI be coming? :) I hope she will. Is there a way for you to confirm if Guhyesun will be there in the Philippines this August?? Thanks a lot :D

Guest arielcc

Hi! I have friend going to Korea and I'm asking him to get for me the limited edition DVD set box of BOF that included the behind the scenes..

Can anyone tell me where he can go to get it when in Seoul? Are the additional footage (can't remember if it is Ngs or making of) also subbed in English?

Also, can someone post some pics of the DVD set?

I heard if you buy in Korea it is selling cheaper... the online sites have huge markup on the DVD. I remember that it was about SGD100 in Korea but the other online stores charges about SGD150... Is it true?

It's kinda ex but I decided that it'll be something that I would want to keep since there so much of KHJ in it :P

Guest bratchick24

I just finished watching Boys Over Flowers, I feel relieved but somehow I feel like I lost a boyfriend, lol. It's because, BOF drama is now over but the memories, emotions and moments in the drama were still be remembered. I love Jun Pyo but as I watched those episodes until the end, I started falling for Ji Hoo, or rather, Kim Hyun Joong.

By the way, what is SOFF all about? Is that a book or comic thing?

Guest NlCKl

I did marathon of BOF and kept on re-watching it ..still watching the Tagalized version ..i so love Ji Hoo and now totally hooked on KHJ!

Guest bratchick24

I did marathon of BOF and kept on re-watching it ..still watching the Tagalized version ..i so love Ji Hoo and now totally hooked on KHJ!

Same here :) So I think you're a Filipina too?

Anyway, is there an F4 Special Edition 5 years after of Jan Di?

Anyway, is there an F4 Special Edition 5 years after of Jan Di?

Sadly, there isn't one. O__O The After Story vids just show F4 (with no KSE and GHS at ALL) :(

I'm so excited to see the cast this AUGUST! I heard that they're gonna be coming here in the Philippines! I REALLY REALLY PRAY THAT THE WHOLE CAST WOULD COME. I'd die if they will not bring Leader-shhi/KHJ and Kim Joon here.

Guest xeitah

hai guys...i have a request here.... can s/one help me plez ....????

if possible can s/one give me the srt file for this:

Boys[1].Over.Flowers Special.KOR.090302.HDTV.XviD-Ental-[WITH S2]

i dont know where to find it... plez...can u guys help me ...many thanks in advance

Guest marulinda

I just finished watching Boys Over Flowers, I feel relieved but somehow I feel like I lost a boyfriend, lol. It's because, BOF drama is now over but the memories, emotions and moments in the drama were still be remembered. I love Jun Pyo but as I watched those episodes until the end, I started falling for Ji Hoo, or rather, Kim Hyun Joong.

By the way, what is SOFF all about? Is that a book or comic thing?

SOFF is Story OF Flower Four and it is going to be a photobook and a DVD with details about the F4(LMH,KHJ,KB,KJ).