[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

Guest glfishy24

help!

i wanted to download the last 2 episodes of introducing star friends from clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox but they didn't have it!

does anybdoy know where else i can download HQ version?!

ahh!!

but i like Yoo Ee better than bomi so farr =/

hahaa

but please! anybody with the linkss?

thanks in advance!

-EDIT-

NEVERMIND! i backtracked and saw ppl posted links

my bad :X haha!

but thank you guys so much! :) you guys are my life savers! I LOVE SOOMPI! lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yssatorns

Taken from Super Junior Thread :D

I'm not satisfied with the photos.. maybe becasue they didn't capture nothing wth he ladies... anyways... let's just wait for tomorrow.. I hope Leetuek changes his mind... I really like Bak Eun Hye (is Bak or Bark??)

meetingbbs1409071924000.jpg

meetingbbs1409071818184.jpg

Guest damifino

Taken from Super Junior Thread :D

I'm not satisfied with the photos.. maybe becasue they didn't capture nothing wth he ladies... anyways... let's just wait for tomorrow.. I hope Leetuek changes his mind... I really like Bak Eun Hye (is Bak or Bark??)

It's Baek and I wouldn't worry about it. He (or the show, to be more accurate) obviously choose the other girl because Eun Hye was already guaranteed a spot on the show for having won the Ssanti dance contest. Besides, a little variety doesn't hurt every once in awhile :)

It's Baek and I wouldn't worry about it. He (or the show, to be more accurate) obviously choose the other girl because Eun Hye was already guaranteed a spot on the show for having won the Ssanti dance contest. Besides, a little variety doesn't hurt every once in awhile :)

Pardon my ignorance but what are the origins of this Ssanti dance? I recall seeing one of those 2PM guys perform this type of dance on another show before (Star King)...is he the one responsible for starting this whole ssanti dance thing?

Guest damifino

^ Yeah, it's Boom's "thing"... I'm not sure how it originated, but I recall others saying that whatever Boom does reeks of being "cheap" (ssanti).

^ Yeah, it's Boom's "thing"... I'm not sure how it originated, but I recall others saying that whatever Boom does reeks of being "cheap" (ssanti).

the ssanti dance kinda reminds me of Noh HC's greasy dance. I dunno when it started either but Boom started doing the cheap dance after his slapstick "falling boy" days kinda got old :P

He was supposed to be a regular on LoveLetter or something but they took him out because he was "boring"; I suppose they later regretted it XD

Kinda OT- How badly do you think the strike will effect our viewing of ISF [among other shows]? Btw, do you guys know when the tech laws/strike is going to start? :P

It's like the same thing that happened last year around the same time in the US yes?

Guest damifino

the ssanti dance kinda reminds me of Noh HC's greasy dance. I dunno when it started either but Boom started doing the cheap dance after his slapstick "falling boy" days kinda got old :P

He was supposed to be a regular on LoveLetter or something but they took him out because he was "boring"; I suppose they later regretted it XD

Kinda OT- How badly do you think the strike will effect our viewing of ISF [among other shows]? Btw, do you guys know when the tech laws/strike is going to start? :P

It's like the same thing that happened last year around the same time in the US yes?

I'm sure some of the folks who did the "ssanti dance" did Noh Hong Chul's "dirty dance" as part of their "ssanti dance," but while NHC's dance is a specific dance with arm movements with pelvic thrust, "ssanti dance" is just any random dance that makes you look cheap/goofy/ridiculous.

I'm not sure about how the strike will affect anything since the newspapers and the MBC schedule still shows normal schedule so far.

I agree with you Damfino ... I do really like them to change partner so it won't get bored ... changing partner will be fun .... they're just giving this newbies a chance to be like by the viewers to introduce them in the limelight ... for me they are all pretty and look good who ever they are partner with this good looking idol ... and of course scripted and so far Eun hye is already attracted with the viewers b/c she is so funny and knows how to flow in the acting .... but, of course we , all viewers always have our fave ... and my fave is Eun Hye and Bomi ...

so good luck with all this girls future and this show ! hope the rating will keep going up and up ... this show is getting interesting and hilarious b/c of this idols goofiness plus Boom ... and Kyun starting learning the goofiness w/ the idols..

Thanks for torrent cute girl :D

oh man, I had the same expression byeontae had when Hong Jin Young's back up dancers showed up...those gals were HOT! :sweatingbullets:

2porzp1.jpg

HJY's "give me food, I'm hungry" part of her routine was too freaking cute. This chick is awesome! :wub: ...nice touch giving Eunhyuk the big battery & chansung got that little 9 volt one haha. When her body was charged & shaking when Boom & Eunhyuk went to test her out with their mics was hilarious too. :P

1zxtmae.jpg

1604s8z.jpg

t6b0c3.jpg

122hvut.jpg

yeah, that comeback performance by Han Sulah was impressive as well. The magic trick was pretty cool & having that one guy don a Eunhyuk mask was a nice touch. Lol at eunhyuk calling himself at the end. His luck has changed with the two gals showing him love now hehe.

2hg4od4.jpg

Guest kim421

ohh those were batteries? haha thanks for the explanation i was so happy for eunhyuk for last nights episode! too bad one had to leave - she was interesting lol - but i'm glad he finally got coupled up!!!!! lol he was so happy when the girls showed their love for him and he got asked to do a kiss. hee hee.. goooo eunhyuk!!!

can't wait to watch it again! thanks for the torrent links!!!

ohh those were batteries? haha thanks for the explanation i was so happy for eunhyuk for last nights episode! too bad one had to leave - she was interesting lol - but i'm glad he finally got coupled up!!!!! lol he was so happy when the girls showed their love for him and he got asked to do a kiss. hee hee.. goooo eunhyuk!!!

can't wait to watch it again! thanks for the torrent links!!!

I'm disappointed HJY got eliminated too. LHJ asked her who she resembled & she said Hyori...well she's no Hyori but still pretty damn fine.

312z3hs.jpg

This was funny when Kyu Han was saying Ran's leg kick during her "genie" dance looked like a batter's leg kick lol

2w409s4.jpg

Eun Hye even had me scared when she was doing her Shin Ae ri impersonation

102kxn7.jpg

Not sure what the heck Bomi's was routine about? Is this the Korean version of the Power Rangers?

mr4y6p.jpg

The games were pretty funny, especially LKH whiffing yet again & falling on his richard simmons

23sbhj.jpg

Hilarious when Boom had messed with "babo's" water gun beforehand lol

34iit7k.jpg

I'm really starting to believe that 'babo' nickname has some basis behind it...ROFL when chansung pretty much KO'd himself with his own mace

33lgy02.jpg

Pretty funny when Kyu Han sneaked in a cheap shot with the water balloon & it stuck...I dunno man if I was seulong I prolly would've rung his neck afterwards for it tho' hehe

jfaio1.jpg

The running gag about Boom's nose continues when Ran wore those groucho marx glasses during Club Ssanti lol

29e3a6w.jpg

Jeez that blood curdling scream from Sulan when LKH cornered her in that room :blink:

izxsee.jpg

apparently, he impressed one of the girlies with that move tho' :P

k1qvcz.jpg

Guest glfishy24

i'm really sorry that i'm not patient but does anybody have a link to ISF on megaupload?

i would watch it on youtube, but i like downloading it cause it's better quality and stuff

thankkkss :) haha

Guest damifino

Not sure what the heck Bomi's was routine about? Is this the Korean version of the Power Rangers?

http://i29.tinypic.com/mr4y6p.jpg

It's an old Japanese children's show that was dubbed into Korean and aired in the mid '80s called "Flashman" with 5 characters who are called the "Eagle siblings." It actually pre-dates Power Rangers and in fact Power Ranger is based on shows from the Super Sentai series that "Flashman" is a part of. I've never seen the show myself, but they often make references to it on variety shows. If you are wondering why I know so much about something I never saw, I looked it up last year because of one of Heechul's minihompy entries in which he talked about watching that show as a kid :lol:

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090725):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.5 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 12.7 %

9. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.3 %

11. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.9 %

15. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.7 %

19. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 8.3 %

천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.2 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <9.5 %

Seoul:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 16.7 %

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 13 %

9. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.9 %

12. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.8 %

14. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.3 %

천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.3 %

세바퀴 (WCQ) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <8.3 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <8.3 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.7 %

8. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 11 %

10. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.7 %

11. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 9.2 %

17. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.2 %

17. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.2 %

천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <7.8 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <7.8 %

Seoul:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 16.3 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 11.8 %

10. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.7 %

14. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.3 %

15. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 9.2 %

스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.2 %

천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.2 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <8.2 %

Guest Diavle

Episode 55:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...end-episode-55/

Good stuff, not as fun as the last few but still good.

Oh man, Lee Bum Soo in the next ep? This is just too good. Saw him for the first time in Schoolympics and he was just too awesome there. He can definitely bring a lot to the show, him and Battery look like a perfect fit.

The "village idiot" routine Chansung and the 2AMer are pulling is annoying (and sort of insulting).

Battery is gonna be in the next ep cuz she won the Saanti thing right?

HJY's "give me food, I'm hungry" part of her routine was too freaking cute. This chick is awesome! :wub: ...nice touch giving Eunhyuk the big battery & chansung got that little 9 volt one haha. When her body was charged & shaking when Boom & Eunhyuk went to test her out with their mics was hilarious too. :P

Freaking gorgeous is what she is. Great voice too and a catchy song, overall, she seems to have all the ingredients, and then some, to make it in the biz.

Her laugh is awesome too, ladies are usually "Tee hee!" but she is all "Muahaha!".

Lol at her getting the hots for byeongtae after he got all rough with Han Sulah in the Love Room (or whatever its called).

yeah, that comeback performance by Han Sulah was impressive as well. The magic trick was pretty cool & having that one guy don a Eunhyuk mask was a nice touch. Lol at eunhyuk calling himself at the end. His luck has changed with the two gals showing him love now hehe.

It looked like they trained her or something, she felt a lot more comfortable and confident on screen.

Archived