[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

Thanks cute girl for the torrent. :)

oh man, the kai bai bo game had me rolling. The classic bait & switch by Boom was messing with Eunhyuk's mind the rest of the game lol. Didn't he feel Boom's manly hands around his neck? :blink:

2h6axjm.jpg

2gtx46t.jpg

Cracking up at Kyu Han's expression when that gal told him 'samchun fighting'...she didn't seem very enthusiastic about it either & he didn't seem too pleased.

2vb7dza.jpg

Hyung Young receiving collateral damage when that pot flew out of the hands of Kyu Han. It left a big dent in the pot too. :lol:

345ybeo.jpg

2l8uhjc.jpg

Even after being battered, poor HY had to square off against the lightning hands of hyako jjang & no one thought she had a chance as everyone stood to the side of eun hye haha. Was she psyching herself up or hyper ventilating? :P The delayed reaction when she realized she had the upper hand was hilarious. :lol:

1sm8av.jpg

303k7rn.jpg

2ltgli.jpg

30s9ijd.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diavle

Episode 54:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...end-episode-54/

Another great ep, the part with in the beginning had me in tears.

This man knows the ways of the world:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE54090718-1.jpg

Boom was like, "take it easy man, this is a family program" lol:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE54090718-3.jpg

And here we have stuff that dreams are made of, bless your kind heart HY.

IntroducingaStarsFriendE54090718-4.jpg

And of course the new girl, eh... wow? Given the opportunity I think she could bring a lot to the show (as in she actually knows how to, you know, say stuff). When LHJ asks her about her cross legged pose she reacts like he's hitting on her or something lol and then when the new guy pops out she motions him towards herself:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE54090718SDT.jpg

looks like someone has been hanging out at lady 'entertainment' joints

Seems KH's and Eun Hyuk's luck is still very strong, and all the more power to them. So far, if I had to pick the most useful/entertaining ppl, it would have to be KH and Eun Hyuk from the guys and JJang from the girls. With the wild horse from the last episode making an exit I will have to bet my money on the new babe (who has the potential to be hot, based on what can be seen of her face). Speaking of bets, KH was betting on her as well (since none of the regulars choose him) but his expression changed fast hehe.

Meh, Lee Teuks costume routines are getting old fast.

oh man, the kai bai bo game had me rolling. The classic bait & switch by Boom was messing with Eunhyuk's mind the rest of the game lol. Didn't he feel Boom's manly hands around his neck?

What I think really threw him off the course of reason was Boom blowing in his ear.

The joy on his face was pure gold, it was like he could have died happy at that very moment. Lee Teuk almost ruined it by spilling the beans but Boom stopped him just in time. They kept it going real well, have Bo Mi actually hug him the next time was a nice touch to mess with his head. "BooMi" rofl, he didn't even catch that.

The game between Beongtae and Jae was hilarious as well, LHJ was like "dudes, how low is your IQ"? Everyone was like tying to do stuff super fast but this two were like at the speed of five year olds.

Hyung Young receiving collateral damage when that pot flew out of the hands of Kyu Han. It left a big dent in the pot too.

Which begs the question, did the pot hit HY or did HY hit the pot?

LHJ rolling with laughter right in front of her was rather ungentlemanly :P

Even after being battered, poor HY had to square off against the lightning hands of hyako jjang & no one thought she had a chance as everyone stood to the side of eun hye haha. Was she psyching herself up or hyper ventilating? The delayed reaction when she realized she had the upper hand was hilarious.

She must have been scared poopless, that laugh she let out after the very first legit Rock/Paper/Scissors bordered on the hysterical :lol:

HY seems to specialize in small victories, when Jjang wins water games she hunts for bras. When Jjang wins R/P/S she goes for the kill.

I bet kyu han will stay on for awhile.

Good.

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090718):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.8 %

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 15.5 %

9. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.7 %

10. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.8 %

11. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 11.7 %

14. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 10.8 %

19. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.7 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <9.5 %

Seoul:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17 %

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 15.9 %

9. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.6 %

10. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 12.3 %

13. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.6 %

15. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 10.9 %

18. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 10.5 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <9.8 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.3 %

7. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 14.1 %

9. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.2 %

11. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.3 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.1 %

13. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 9.9 %

16. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.6 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <8.7 %

Seoul:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.2 %

8. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 14.4 %

9. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.7 %

11. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 12.2 %

15. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 10.5 %

17. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.2 %

17. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 10.2 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <10 %

^ thanks for the ratings baqinardo

thanks for the links dude^^

And of course the new girl, eh... wow? Given the opportunity I think she could bring a lot to the show (as in she actually knows how to, you know, say stuff). When LHJ asks her about her cross legged pose she reacts like he's hitting on her or something lol and then when the new guy pops out she motions him towards herself:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...54090718SDT.jpg

looks like someone has been hanging out at lady 'entertainment' joints

yeah the new girl is singer, Hong Jin Young right? She was on an episode of 1000 Songs Challenge recently with CY. I can tell right away from her laugh during the intros...she has one of the funniest laughs ever. :D Next week's previews they show her performing her hit "Love's Battery"...

2aeqlie.jpg

Seems KH's and Eun Hyuk's luck is still very strong, and all the more power to them. So far, if I had to pick the most useful/entertaining ppl, it would have to be KH and Eun Hyuk from the guys and JJang from the girls. With the wild horse from the last episode making an exit I will have to bet my money on the new babe (who has the potential to be hot, based on what can be seen of her face). Speaking of bets, KH was betting on her as well (since none of the regulars choose him) but his expression changed fast hehe.

yeah Kyu Han seems to be taking a shine to her already but it was still funny when he was cracking on her wardrobe & mentioned something about that green shawl or whatever it was draped over her shoulder. I think he said something about golf course greens lol. Boom first pointed it out saying something was growing on her body haha...WTH is that she is wearing tho? :huh:

b7duzl.jpg

Meh, Lee Teuks costume routines are getting old fast.

No doubt...it was okay the first couple of times but c'mon already. That routine is played out & this week's "tokki" one was just silly.

The game between Beongtae and Jae was hilarious as well, LHJ was like "dudes, how low is your IQ"? Everyone was like tying to do stuff super fast but this two were like at the speed of five year olds.

haha, that was sad to watch. It was like both were in slow motion the entire time & I felt the need to fast forward the video to see some action. Those pots might as well been dunce caps. :P

2ibgls1.jpg

HY seems to specialize in small victories, when Jjang wins water games she hunts for bras. When Jjang wins R/P/S she goes for the kill.

She definitely didn't hold back when she struck her. The guys all rushed in to do some surgery on her head lol.

Guest damifino

oh man, the kai bai bo game had me rolling. The classic bait & switch by Boom was messing with Eunhyuk's mind the rest of the game lol. Didn't he feel Boom's manly hands around his neck? :blink:

Well, Eunhyuk is very sweet and trusting. Sadly, the downside of that is that he's also gullible and falls prey to lies/tricks. There is a reason why he's always the target of practical jokes and hidden cameras by the other SuJu members :lol:

LHJ rolling with laughter right in front of her was rather ungentlemanly :P

LHJ is successful, fairly good looking for a comedian, funny, slender, and tall... there's gotta be a reason why he's still single :P And after Hyun Young said that she makes an effort to look good for LHJ when she was a guest on "Come to Play" last week too *tsk tsk tsk*

BTW they referred to the guy from 2AM (sorry, don't know his name) and Chansung as the "idiot brothers"... "idiot hyung" and "idiot dongsaeng" :)

So it looks like those who get to stay are those who become "couple" and whoever Boom chooses as the winner of his Santi Dance contest... so basically whoever the show wants to have stay.

BTW they referred to the guy from 2AM (sorry, don't know his name) and Chansung as the "idiot brothers"... "idiot hyung" and "idiot dongsaeng" :)

So it looks like those who get to stay are those who become "couple" and whoever Boom chooses as the winner of his Santi Dance contest... so basically whoever the show wants to have stay.

those nicknames are hilarious...here are the "idiot brothers" looking excited about something next week :lol: Gotta feel for Jaebom as he was brought back & then gets unceremoniously dumped again.

67mhra.jpg

When hyako jjang kicked her heart away when eeteuk chose that Ran chick, I thought hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Eeteuk & that new girl might be in for a beating next week in any games. Luckily Kyu Han came to offer her a drink in solace to calm her down lol.

1zqgc9y.jpg

x2lybk.jpg

I heard that Beomi chick say she had to shut down her cyworld due to all the antis! :o

fxur08.jpg

Funny when Seulong was asking why the other 2PM dudes got cool CG effects when they were intro'd & wanted his too. I heard Boom say something about Kalchi & then they show him as that fish in vers. 3 :lol:

2s9dcg3.jpg

1zqgc9y.jpg

From left to right, what are their names?

Some one on the previous page called the 2nd person from the left "Baek Eun Hye" and on this page someone says she's "Hyoka Jjang"

I realy like her and the girl next to her with a hat on.

I've seen only 2 episodes but this show looks cute.

Thanks.

Guest damifino

^ Baek Eun Hye is her real name... "Hakkyo Jjang" just means "best fighter in school" and is a nickname folks gave her.

BTW the "new face" next week isn't so new. It's the woman who was kicked out before, making her return.

Guest mintiful

%7Boption%7D1zqgc9y.jpg

From left to right, what are their names?

Some one on the previous page called the 2nd person from the left "Baek Eun Hye" and on this page someone says she's "Hyoka Jjang"

I realy like her and the girl next to her with a hat on.

I've seen only 2 episodes but this show looks cute.

Thanks.

parkran. baekeunhye. hanyui. dasol?

hyuk is just so cute in this episode. he got all shy and hid his face when he thought it was bomi who did blew in his ear and hugged him when it was actually boom. rofl. he's so cute.!! and poor jaebum he just came back but he's unlucky and leaves again. poor guy.

jeez, I hate the most fun shows are happening during the summer when I'm usually out of the country (and away from my laptop) XD

but this episode sounds like oodles of fun. See, what did I say? Right off the bat that shinji chick Eun Hye had character lol.

My mum was telling me that although Kyu Han is getting more recognition now after his long break, he hasn't been getting specific movie offers. I guess he's taking it slow?

As much as I like One Day and Suju, I kind of hope that we'll see more people in the coming weeks. Hey, I have my fangirlie moments too but I want a bit more variety :P

be back after watching this episode! Which, of course, might take a couple of days *sigh*

I hate that this show isn't on KBS or something. At least I'd be able to tivo it or have subs readily avaliable :P

finally the new girl liked Eun Hyuk :)):)):))

why do them guys jus only like the girl Bomi ??? 3 men =.=" including Eun Hyuk

phew~~ when Bom hug Eun Hyuk didnt he notice that is BOM ???????? hahahahah =)=)

Guest Happy_Day

^ Because Korean guys are well-known for liking short, petite, cute women. And she is definitely adorable and the type that guys want to protect, whereas the other women on the show are all kinda tall and strong and outgoing.

I didn't take a liking to Bomi though. She has a "yuhwoo" kind of look and she probably knows she's gorgeous lol. I really like that Ryuwon look-a-like, she really seems sweet.

By the way, I'm really glad that guy from 2AM came on. Although all the members of 2AM are great singers, he always caught my eye coz he's the tallest and best-looking one KK~~

well, I am really rooting for Chansung and Bomi .... Guys like her because she had an innocent look ... thats what some guys ideal type of a girl... I think she is cute and I like her face ..... looks so natural...

some girls they keep giggling all the time... and of course !!! this is just scripted .... well, it works ... the rating is getting little bit more ... if they stick in this , who knows they might be in the top ten of the variety show ... this is like the version of ' Loveletter " one thing they are using the newbies girls w/c is very nice of the PD of this show . They're giving this newbies an opportunity to be discovered ....

all the girls are very pretty !!! I like them all .. but we always have a fave ,,,, My fave is BOMI and CHANSUNG !! I wish next episode they will be choosing each other again .....

Anyway , thanks wolfgang for sharing the links ......

well; she's a little self-confident =.=" don really like her...poor the girl that Chan Sung liked before...

anyways; the part they tried to hit the balloon :)) so cute <3 <3 <3 Bom n Chan Sung....:)) *hug* :):))=))=))

Guest lucky_moon

It seems I'm gonna stick to this show, I just download the new Ep, to give it a try since I was bored..

OMO, it's really a funny show, how could I miss it, now I'm gonna watch it..

Love all thr guys specially when they were dancing, LT was so cute with the bear custom, love him~

also EH when he thought that Bomi was the one who whisper & hug him from behind hehehe~

I do love this show & can't wait for new Ep, it seems will be more interesting, I've seen the new guys before, can't recall where I did.

So, do you know his name >.<

Guest Happy_Day

well; she's a little self-confident =.=" don really like her...poor the girl that Chan Sung liked before...

anyways; the part they tried to hit the balloon :)) so cute <3 <3 <3 Bom n Chan Sung....:)) *hug* :):))=))=))

I know, she has that look like I know you all like me. The "ex" of Chansung is so much sweeter. LOL I don't know how much of this is script, but still I was a little disappointed in Chansung's character. I like guys who stick by their women. And when he said that he has no regrets about her.. so not manly. Oh well.. he's young, I guess he's still a bit immature.

I'm really interested in who that new 2AM guy Seulong(?) will choose, he looks so nice and handsome. :)

jeez, I hate the most fun shows are happening during the summer when I'm usually out of the country (and away from my laptop) XD

but this episode sounds like oodles of fun. See, what did I say? Right off the bat that shinji chick Eun Hye had character lol.

My mum was telling me that although Kyu Han is getting more recognition now after his long break, he hasn't been getting specific movie offers. I guess he's taking it slow?

As much as I like One Day and Suju, I kind of hope that we'll see more people in the coming weeks. Hey, I have my fangirlie moments too but I want a bit more variety :P

be back after watching this episode! Which, of course, might take a couple of days *sigh*

I hate that this show isn't on KBS or something. At least I'd be able to tivo it or have subs readily avaliable :P

I gotta give you credit for calling that one about Eun Hye. She certainly has character & is my fave so far of the gals & of course, Kyu Han for the guys. I agree it would be nice to see some other celebs represent Boom's team & not just boy band idols either.

It seems I'm gonna stick to this show, I just download the new Ep, to give it a try since I was bored..

OMO, it's really a funny show, how could I miss it, now I'm gonna watch it..

Love all thr guys specially when they were dancing, LT was so cute with the bear custom, love him~

also EH when he thought that Bomi was the one who whisper & hug him from behind hehehe~

I do love this show & can't wait for new Ep, it seems will be more interesting, I've seen the new guys before, can't recall where I did.

So, do you know his name >.<

Glad you gave this show a chance & enjoyed it. Hope you'll be a regular viewer now. :D

btw, Leeteuk was actually dressed up in a rabbit costume. I'm kinda tired of this gimmick already, as it's getting old but I have to say I do enjoy the running gag of the guys shooting him (or hitting him with an axe hehe) at the end of every routine.

e05pj9.jpg

Oh man, still can't believe they gave seulong the nickname of "idiot hyung" lol

2j4pxrd.jpg

Kyu Han aka "lady killer" & a legend in his own mind =P

wrkkt4.jpg

pic credits: imbc.com

i think it's better to change partner once in a while , other wise it's getting boring if they keep sticking to one partner , there is no more excitement , after all this is to be a fun show and not a dating show.... so this is well scripted by the PD ... if you watch the back round at the back in Episode 54 when they playing hitting the head, seem like LT,EH,Boom,Kyun and Chansung wiil be the regular guest besides w/ the regular MC because all their picture was there ....

and since they change the concept of this show ,it is very interesting to watch , it reminds me of " loveletter and Xman "

hope this show will stay longer .... More Power to them !!!

Archived