[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you see~ this is exactly the comment that made me think you are a fangirl~ you see,i would think diavle would maybe ask or wait till some of the suju fans give the link to the fancams~ but you,like any other fangirls i know,search for em yourselves~ well this is a fancam of suju's concert we are talking about too~ but yeah the hot chicks gave him the throphy and such~ it would be much better if he got sol ah or someone to give him the throphy~ haha~

There is no shame in a guy checking out SuJu lol. I admit I enjoyed Eunhyuk's slam dunk routine & wanted to see how he performed it at that Seoul concert. Plus I got a bonus with those trophy girls.

So the thing that seems to be in a lot of news articles lately... what do you guys think of Hyun Young and Lee Hwee Jae? There are a lot of people who have been suspecting that the two are secretly dating for quite some time now, but the rumors seem to be gathering more momentum lately. Lee Hwee Jae keeps denying it saying that he only sees Hyun Young as a younger brother, but the way Hyun Young looks at LHW seems a bit suspicious, not to mention what she said about dressing to impress LHJ on "Come To Play."

Did he mean 'younger sister'? Or does this totally mean something else?

Hey HY could do a lot worse than LJH as a bf..oh wait, she already did with Kim Jong Min. :P

Guest damifino

^ LHJ meant that he just doesn't see Hyun Young as a woman. He said that to him, she's just like his kid brother... with broad shoulders :lol:

^

LOL~

There is no shame in a guy checking out SuJu lol. I admit I enjoyed Eunhyuk's slam dunk routine & wanted to see how he performed it at that Seoul concert. Plus I got a bonus with those trophy girls.

no~ not the fact that you watch them,but the fact that you made the effort to find it~ well i think i am generalizing~ most guys dont do that~ thats all~ dont worry~ haha~and i always assume everyone here is a fangirl till they say they arent~haha~

Hey HY could do a lot worse than LJH as a bf..oh wait, she already did with Kim Jong Min. :P

hey KJM is GOOD~ i love him~

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090801):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.4 %

5. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 14.3 %

10. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 10.2 %

11. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.1 %

16. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 8.9 %

17. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - MBC 8.6 %

18. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.3 %

스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 - Didnt air.

Seoul:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 16.2 %

6. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 14.2 %

8. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.7 %

14. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 9.7 %

16. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - MBC 8.9 %

19. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 8.7 %

20. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.3 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 13 %

5. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 12.8 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 10.8 %

14. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.9 %

15. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 8.6 %

17. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 8.0 %

19. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - MBC 7.6 %

Seoul:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.6 %

5. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.9 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 11.2 %

13. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 10 %

14. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.1 %

18. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 8.1 %

20. 스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - MBC 7.9 %

^ at least this show cracked the top 20...i guess cuz SGB didn't air this week lol

^ LHJ meant that he just doesn't see Hyun Young as a woman. He said that to him, she's just like his kid brother... with broad shoulders :lol:

ah, well only time will tell if they can keep this r/s under wraps much longer, if it's true.

no~ not the fact that you watch them,but the fact that you made the effort to find it~ well i think i am generalizing~ most guys dont do that~ thats all~ dont worry~ haha~and i always assume everyone here is a fangirl till they say they arent~haha~

No worries, you can keep assuming I'm a fan girl if you want :lol:

hey KJM is GOOD~ i love him~

Lee Hwi Jae > KJM guys with glasses rule! ;)

Guest vizion_

Which one between TNS and AGB is more credible? Anyways, thanks for the info, good to see ISF got into top 20 for all of them.

As for HY and LHJ, I still can't believe they are 35&40 respectively, they look quite young for their age, even with plastic. I actually liked HY&KJM couple when they were back together. KJM was one funny man, hopes he comes back with CMH soon.

Guest damifino

^ Neither is more credible than the other, they are just two different companies. Most stations just quote the numbers of the one that gives them higher ratings :P

As for ages, Hyun Young was born in 1976 and Lee Hwee Jae was born in 1972, so 33 and 37 respectively (or at least they will be when their birthdays come around in a few months, that is).

As for HY and LHJ, I still can't believe they are 35&40 respectively, they look quite young for their age, even with plastic. I actually liked HY&KJM couple when they were back together. KJM was one funny man, hopes he comes back with CMH soon.

OT but we were discussing this on another thread & his name popped up. So whatever happened to Chung Myung Hoon? I know he went to do his military service but shouldn't he have been out by now?

Guest babymarzy07

So the thing that seems to be in a lot of news articles lately... what do you guys think of Hyun Young and Lee Hwee Jae? There are a lot of people who have been suspecting that the two have been secretly dating for quite some time now, but the rumors seem to be gathering more momentum lately. Lee Hwee Jae keeps denying it saying that he only sees Hyun Young as a younger brother, but the way Hyun Young looks at LHW seems a bit suspicious, not to mention what she said about dressing to impress LHJ on "Come To Play."

silent lurker on this thread.. but i sorta get a vibe that they are flirting and stuff.. i dont know why..

something is different from before.. they sorta match i think.. who knows though.. lee hwee jae flirts a lot it seems.

oh this is old news, but im sorta happy yui got signed by sidus.. at least she got a good thing out of this..

im still sad chansung didnt pick her..

Guest damifino

OT but we were discussing this on another thread & his name popped up. So whatever happened to Chung Myung Hoon? I know he went to do his military service but shouldn't he have been out by now?

Well, he had to go twice because the first time was deemed fraud, but I don't quite recall exactly when he went in the second time. It might have been right around the time Psy went in for the second time for the same reason or maybe a little later. Since Psy recently got out, maybe CMH might be out soon.

Guest Diavle

Thanks for the ratings baqinardo, you finally bring good news hehe.

As for HY and LHJ, they have sorta been going at it with the flirting since the Heroine 6 days so not really sure what to think. Whatever the case, it makes for some unique MC chemistry.

And doesn't Kim Na Young have some serious hots for LHJ? Last I checked her and HY were best buds so awkwardness ahoy.

*kicks dialve* its not even funny dude~

Oh I'm sorry, of course it wasn't...

seriously, at first i wanted to address you as unnie/dongsaeng but i was considering you are a "girl" and its like a BIG NO to ask that~ owh god so i just forget about it~ but then what the hell is this? ahaha~ banjun!~ and i always love to see fanboys~ so no wrong in that~ i knew diavle is a guy from before~ somewhere in another thread~

...:lol:

So far, we're split about this. Strangely, it's the two guys on this thread (me & Diavle) that don't seem to be impressed by SuLah's 'stripper' dancing, while you gals seem to like it. While we both were impressed by Bomi's doll routine...Go figure? :blink:

Odd right? And they say guys are the dirty minded ones :P

From the SuJu thread...

Thanks for the link, here's hoping it doesn't take forever to get the rest of the parts like with ep50.

Aww, what the hell with the youtube subs, that stuff don't stick when you leech the vid.

Well, he had to go twice because the first time was deemed fraud, but I don't quite recall exactly when he went in the second time.

Oh, so that's how it went. Thanks a lot.

thanks for asking bulgogi

Guest damifino

Odd right? And they say guys are the dirty minded ones :P

See, that's where you can tell the difference between guys and gals... as a gal, I was looking at the ABILITY it takes to do the stripper moves as opposed to moving your arms like a doll whereas I guess you guys are thinking about a totally different thing :lol:

ETA

I did a little research and found out that Chun Myung Hoon is getting out of the army at the end of this year.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905142349041001

According to this article, former NRG member Lee Sung Jin said that when Chun Myung Hoon gets out of the army at the end of the year, they are going to start up their former project group Hamo Hamo (?) again and that he'll start working on the album in August.

Guest Diavle

See, that's where you can tell the difference between guys and gals... as a gal, I was looking at the ABILITY it takes to do the stripper moves as opposed to moving your arms like a doll whereas I guess you guys are thinking about a totally different thing :lol:

Ability? About the only thing skillful during her routine were the splits. I mean damn, most of it looked like something I could have done, though you probably would have paid me not to.

Bomi being "blindly" in sync with the guy behind her was far more impressive. As well as the music that they picked and her looking sort of doll-like/cartoony by nature made everything feel just right.

I did a little research and found out that Chun Myung Hoon is getting out of the army at the end of this year.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905142349041001

According to this article, former NRG member Lee Sung Jin said that when Chun Myung Hoon gets out of the army at the end of the year, they are going to start up their former project group Hamo Hamo (?) again and that he'll start working on the album in August.

Awesome, thanks for the details.

Can't wait for him to get back on variety shows, the guy is a riot.

Guest damifino

Ability? About the only thing skillful during her routine were the splits. I mean damn, most of it looked like something I could have done, though you probably would have paid me not to.

Bomi being "blindly" in sync with the guy behind her was far more impressive. As well as the music that they picked and her looking sort of doll-like/cartoony by nature made everything feel just right.

Flexibility is a skill, but so is muscle control. She could have easily flipped over on the chair while doing some of her moves. It's a lot harder to do those moves than one would think... don't ask me how I know, I've already said too much :vicx::lol:

As for Bomi being "blindly" in sync with the guy behind her, isn't that more of HIS skill than hers? After all, he's the one who is matching to her, not the other way around :unsure: Besides, it isn't anything that a few dozen other Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes on variety shows haven't done before AND better. Not too surprisingly, not many Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes do stripper moves :P

Guest Diavle

Flexibility is a skill, but so is muscle control. She could have easily flipped over on the chair while doing some of her moves. It's a lot harder to do those moves than one would think... don't ask me how I know, I've already said too much :vicx::lol:

Oh my...

As for Bomi being "blindly" in sync with the guy behind her, isn't that more of HIS skill than hers? After all, he's the one who is matching to her, not the other way around :unsure: Besides, it isn't anything that a few dozen other Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes on variety shows haven't done before AND better. Not too surprisingly, not many Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes do stripper moves :P

Meh, seems your issues are more with Bomi herself than with her performance.

And there is a difference between not being able to do something and not wanting to do something.

Guest damifino

^ Actually, unlike a lot of folks in Korea AND this thread, I have no problem with Bomi. I neither like nor dislike her, she's just THERE... like all the other female contestants on this show. Any one of them could leave or stay and it wouldn't affect me one way or the other because frankly, they are all interchangeable IMO. Of course, there are some who are more annoying than others, but not enough to make that much of a difference. Just as I stated, my problem with Bomi lies in her hackneyed doll routine.

As for the stripper routine, the purpose of my mentioning that not many Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes do stripper moves WASN'T to indicate that others aren't "able" to do it, but rather that there aren't many performances to compare Sul-ah's routine to... unlike Bomi's since there have been lots of folks who've done similar routines. Maybe if there were lots of others who had done similar routines, I would feel the same way about Sul-ah's routine as I do about Bomi's since most likely "professional" celebs would be better at performances than celeb wannabe's.

Guest Diavle

As for the stripper routine, the purpose of my mentioning that not many Korean female celebs and celeb wannabes do stripper moves WASN'T to indicate that others aren't "able" to do it, but rather that there aren't many performances to compare Sul-ah's routine to... unlike Bomi's since there have been lots of folks who've done similar routines. Maybe if there were lots of others who had done similar routines, I would feel the same way about Sul-ah's routine as I do about Bomi's since most likely "professional" celebs would be better at performances than celeb wannabe's.

Yeah well then you probably didn't watch Heroine 6 much, Jeon Hye Bin did more than enough ho routines (or rather she didn't seem to know how to do anything but that).

The only one I found to be truly impressive was Stephanie on Jihwaza, now that lady could MOVE.

Wow, never thought I'd be arguing about stripping skills, and with a girl of all ppl

Generally, I find stripper/ho heavy routines to be degrading, not impressive.

Guest damifino

^ I generally tend to stay away from shows that have an all female cast... unless someone I like is a guest on the show, that is :P I've only seen random episodes of "Heroine 6" here and there, mostly from back in 2005. I think I saw one episode with Bin, the first episode that she was on when they went somewhere... Guam, was it? She did her suspender dance. It was a long time ago, but I don't recall finding it any more ho-ish than the usual dance by any other female k-celeb :unsure:

My problem with Bin (and Stephanie) aren't that their dances are ho-ish, but that they both do the same tired old dance routines EVERY SINGLE TIME I've seen them on variety shows. I wish they had more variety in their dancing. But in either case, I haven't seen either of them doing a chair dance so... After all, it wasn't the so-called ho-ness of Sul-ah's routine that impressed, it was her ability to work with/on the chair without faltering too much.

As for being degrading, it's no more "degrading" than when men try to dance what they think is sexy.

Guest Diavle

BTW, there seems to be some misunderstanding... it wasn't the ho-ness of Sul-ah's routine that impressed, it was her ability to work with/on the chair without faltering too much which takes a lot of control

As for being degrading, it's no more "degrading" than when men try to dance what they think is sexy.

Indeed, I thought we were arguing which performance was better but all of a sudden stripping on variety shows became a hot commodity :P

Don't kid yourself, what she pulled was a straight on strip routine. What she did the first time before she left was nothing more than a very convincing lap dance. Ability? Yeah, right.

'Sexy' and 'degrading' are worlds apart.

Archived