090725 Introducing Star's Friend - Ep. 55

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Cr; randomRinnie@youtube.

btw i'm so glad that hyuk finally gets a girl. lol..

omg can't wait till episode 56!!!! eetuek oppa just lost eunhae unni!! i'm kinda dissapointed in that! but YAY for SEOLUNG and EUNHAE!! i love that couple!!! and yay for eunhyuk!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrieee

i missed this while replying~ seriously,altough i would hate to be in both of the girls shoes,i didnt think chansung was wrong even if it is not scripted~ they are playing a dating game~ why stick to one girl when you have the choice of two girls? haha~ he had chosen yui maybe to give her a second chance or something,and then realized that bomi is better so he picked bomi at last~ you'll never know~

it was really cool how well if they wrote the messages themselves...

XD

that chansung and bomi just happened to use "Again again"

LOL

Guest alonabtr

yui_20090730_seoulbeats.jpg

Chansung’s girl joins sidusHQ

Before anyone causes a riot, it's his make believe partner on MBC's "Introducing Star's Friend Survival". Han Yui joins the ranks of Kong Hyo Jin, Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Yoo, Sung Yu Ri, Cha Tae Hyun and many others as a budding starlet in the drama scene.

She's claimed fame from her appearances on the variety show and stirred more talk when she got paired up with 2PM's maknae Chansung. From the first episode of the show, Yui captured the attention of audiences, especially Clocks, with her charm and quirky dance performances. She has signed a contract with SidusHQ and will debut as an actress in the near future

seoulbeats

Good for Han Yui to be able to parlay her popularity on this show to get signed by an agency & debut as an actress. Wonder who'll be next? Bomi? Sulah?

^

owh wow~ now its starting~ well she is the actress type anyway~ i wonder what hakkyo jjang aim to be though~ actress? or just entertainer? mc? singer?

I would like to see hakkyo jjang to get some recognition as well. She simply kicks richard simmons & has a great personality too. She's not the looker that some of the others are, so I hope that doesn't hurt her chances breaking into the industry in some capacity.

Good for Han Yui ... at least some agency recognize her ... Good luck to Yui !! ..... but her looks is just like an ordinary girl but she looks better than Sulah ..and she is a good dancer too and who knows maybe she is good in acting .. I like Bomi and Eun hye ,,, specially Bomi , she is cute and so attractive, even guys get attracted to her ... Kyun never fail to give a rose to her and she always have more roses than other girls . all guys choose her except euteek ,, even all the 2pm boys ... there is something w/ Bomi that guys attracted to her .... maybe she is really pretty in personal ... maybe she is not much telegenic ...

Oh well , so glad PD are giving this girls an opportunity to be discover in the world of korean celebrities .... thats why I like to watch this show b/c of the new faces ... I hope they will do that with the guys too ... switch around and have female celebs and new faces of hottie guys ...

Guest Diavle

Not sure what they saw in Yui, she was one of the least impressive of the ladies thus far imo, but the best of luck to her regardless. Pretty neat if it was thanks to this show that she got noticed.

true...although I always thought it was lame for people who don't need to wear glasses to correct their vision to wear them as a fashion accessory. Perhaps because I wear glasses & I wish I didn't have to.

*cough*four eyes*cough*

i missed this while replying~ seriously,altough i would hate to be in both of the girls shoes,i didnt think chansung was wrong even if it is not scripted~ they are playing a dating game~ why stick to one girl when you have the choice of two girls? haha~ he had chosen yui maybe to give her a second chance or something,and then realized that bomi is better so he picked bomi at last~ you'll never know~

Finally, a voice of reason.

^

owh wow~ now its starting~ well she is the actress type anyway~ i wonder what hakkyo jjang aim to be though~ actress? or just entertainer? mc? singer?

I would like to see hakkyo jjang to get some recognition as well. She simply kicks richard simmons & has a great personality too. She's not the looker that some of the others are, so I hope that doesn't hurt her chances breaking into the industry in some capacity.

Fairly certain she would be great for variety shows. She actually comes of as far more active and creative than a lot of their female celebs.

As for looks, well, if Park Kyung Lim can make it...

,,, specially Bomi , she is cute and so attractive, even guys get attracted to her ...

... what?

Not sure what they saw in Yui, she was one of the least impressive of the ladies thus far imo, but the best of luck to her regardless. Pretty neat if it was thanks to this show that she got noticed.

LOL me too~ but she have got the face~ the melo drama face you know?

Fairly certain she would be great for variety shows. She actually comes of as far more active and creative than a lot of their female celebs.

owh hakkyo jjang is PRETTY~ and yes she is good for variety shows~ MCs is the way to go~ but even some MCs do side job~ like hyun young~ singing,acting~ haha~

well *ahem* all the ladies on this show have been pretty much worthless with the exception of the aforementioned Eun Hye. I still can't fathom all the love Bomi gets on the show from the guys? These numbskulls are fawning all over her & yet kick babelicious battery to the curb? *scratching head*

*cough*four eyes*cough*

no worries, the chicks are just digging my new frames. :D

'nuff said...

yep, hyakko jjang should become a staple on the variety show circuit. She comes off as a tough cookie but still maintains some semblance of girlish charm & that is a winning combination in my book. ;)

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

sorry to say

but i don't like bomi

her 1st impression is not good

don't like chansung anymore

it look more like yui is giving chansung a second chance

i wish he didn't played her

so glad

and hope she'll debut soon

i'm already a fan

hope she will come back to the show

i quit watching this show

when she come back

please somebody send me a message and tell me what episode

i wish yui did something to chansung like how eunhye did to leeteuk

Thanks cute girl ^^

Pretty entertaining episode, I won't give away too many spoilers until more ppl comment but Kwang Soo was hilarious...the dude is quite a player too apparently. :o

kbegd0.jpg

2z7oqwz.jpg

Park Ran's "adult ceremony" performance was a crack up too. :lol:

2r2ydxe.jpg

Guest x_JiEun_x

streaming links

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 1/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 2/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 3/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 4/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 5/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 6/7

090801 Introducing a Star's Friend part 7/7

nisgood19 hasn't uploaded part s3 and 7 for some reason. im guessing there's a total of 7 parts. maybe it will be uploaded soon.

there are ads the end of each video. you can just skip it and go onto the next part. no part of the the show was cut out.

Guest damifino

^ And they probably won't be uploading part 3 and 7, if how they uploaded other shows is any indication <_< That's just how that uploader is.

I couldn't understand , why some viewers in this show will quit if there fave doesn't got what they want ... this is a show to entertain you not a real dating ... people !!!! this is scripted !!!!! I know we all have a fave couple.. but !!!! do you think it will be nicer to the show if they change partner so it won't be boring !!!!

Just watch and enjoy it !! don't give yourself a stress !!!

this show is start getting interesting and funny !

^

LOL~ relax~ well why watch the show when you dont enjoy it anymore? if some of the ppl here enjoys the couple,and then suddenly it changes and they dont like it anymore,they dont have to watch it~ but still,it would be GREAT if they give the show a chance and just think of it as entertainment~ :)

bulgogi88!~ you're a FANBOY?? i thought Diavle is like the only male here T_______T owh god~ i feel like i just got punked or something~ haha

OK though my file is still downloading, i can already sense that this episode is going to be a good one~ the guy IS HILARIOUS~ even from these pictures i could tell~ haha~

meeting_bbs1409080201011353INLOVE50.jpg

and more of the boys

meeting_bbs1409080224003811INLOVE50.jpg

OMG eunyhuk's SS's routine!!~~ *kicks MU for being so slow*

wow!! Chansung is hhotttieee !!! I like all guys performance ... I will give Chansung 5 thumbs up and Eunhyuk 6 thumbs up .. it's a good performance ...

for the girls , I will give Eunhye a 6 thumbs up b/c she did a good performance and Bomi a 5 thumbs up ... they have an originality performance ... and Sulah 3 and Ran , the new girl is so weird performance but entertaining , :lol: :lol: ..

well, all of them did a good job ... I can't wait for next episode ...

Archived