[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

Guest damifino

^ Chansung already has a nickname that they've been calling him on the show for the past few episodes... "dongnae babo hyung" which basically translates to "village idiot" :lol:

^ I think it started with the rollercoaster when his hair was all weird and he had the "duh" expression on his face. It didn't really help that he's a big guy and kept wearing those buttoned up shirts with suspenders either :lol:

Gotta say, Eeteuk's partner Baek Eun Hye sure is quick with her hands during the hammer game O_O

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...95&p=poctan

Ratings for the last episode was 7.3% (TNS).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

LOL~ i pity him when they try to push that idiot concept on him~ haha~ but still its pretty funny~

Thanks for the ratings, guess we are still a sinking ship. Interesting how hard they are trying to keep the show alive, especially in the current environment where shows are canned after even just one ep of airing. Lucky for us, of course.

well actually i am surprised..they actually abandoned the whole concept and change it all together~ its no longer introducing star friend,theres no friend here~ but they still calls it ISF~ wierd~

Ok, I wasn't sure what all the hoopla was when HY and the power house were going at it on water and then HY jumped platforms. Maybe I was the only one but couldn't see why everyone got so excited. After further investigation, turns out HY almost ripped the girl's top off:

LOL~ seriously~ do we want to know how the "investigation" was done? good eye btw~ haha~

Gotta say, surprised to see only one dedicated raving fangirl in the thread hehe. Guess they are sticking to the dedicated idol threads?

Well whatever they are doing, 4 weeks and still no subs? For shame, fangirls, for shame.

ROFL~ well 2PM fangirls are spazzing in their respective thread~ i saw some caps and all~ suju fan too i guess~ well we got damifino here bcoz of suju~ LOL~ its just she doesnt spazz the way i do~ i dunno what happens to others though~ no comment on subs~ haha~

Not catchy enough :P

Open for more suggestions.

well i would still call her jjang unnie!!!~~ haha~ hakyo jjang~ hehe~

Guest lamiore

SONG request...

Hi all..i wonder if someone can help me send songs that´s been used in the ISF (from which episodes makes no difference, since i really like the song being performed almost by every episodes.. u know.. the sweet love songs on the end of the program, or on the proposing moment..).

or perhaps let me know if any link for download available ... thx a lot for ur help...!!

please pm me ASAP..

^ I think it started with the rollercoaster when his hair was all weird and he had the "duh" expression on his face. It didn't really help that he's a big guy and kept wearing those buttoned up shirts with suspenders either :lol:

hmm, now that you mention it, the camera often does catch him with this vacant look on his face. :lol:

i like that one the best...'hakyo jjang'...what about one for Kyu Han? Isn't a pervert called 'byeon tae' in Korean? :P

I saw this recent article about HY & it mentions her secret to her youthful complexion is "black goat"? Well at least that's what the google translation says lol...is that a literal translation? I heard that Koreans eat bo yang tang when the weather gets really hot for stamina but didn't know there was one made with black goat. I want to try a bowl. ;)

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

crap, i posted this on the wrong thread :blush: ...meant this for the God of Cookery one.

SONG request...

Hi all..i wonder if someone can help me send songs that´s been used in the ISF (from which episodes makes no difference, since i really like the song being performed almost by every episodes.. u know.. the sweet love songs on the end of the program, or on the proposing moment..).

or perhaps let me know if any link for download available ... thx a lot for ur help...!!

please pm me ASAP..

do specify what song do you want~ maybe we could help~ its too general T__T

i like that one the best...'hakyo jjang'...what about one for Kyu Han? Isn't a pervert called 'byeon tae' in Korean? :P

hakyo jjang two votess~~ so how about you Diavle-kun?? and haha~ byeontae?? no filter guy?? ROFLLLLLLLL~

Guest Diavle

Good catch! Altho' I'm sure you rewound & paused that scene 100X during your *ahem* 'further investigation' but it makes sense because right after that near fiasco was when Kyu Han made that comment about whether they were 'natural' right?

You mean he could have been referring to their chests? I don't think he would have made it out of that pool alive if he did.

I thought Kyu Han did a pretty decent job singing that Rob Thomas song & I give him points for his smooth move brushing up against eeteuk's gal.

Really good job, he aced that contest imo and really earned that smooch.

How about a wedgie instead? That'll be my new move.

Good one, I would have stolen byeontae's Mule Kick though:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-7.jpg

Gotta say, Eeteuk's partner Baek Eun Hye sure is quick with her hands during the hammer game O_O

Maybe she plays some sport that requires fast reflexes or something? Like table tennis? Cuz she was freakishly fast, the last girl even remarked that she couldn't see her hands move. You often see either speed or power but rarely both in one package.

well actually i am surprised..they actually abandoned the whole concept and change it all together~ its no longer introducing star friend,theres no friend here~ but they still calls it ISF~ wierd~

It is sort of weird but this way they kinda carry forward the dedicated fanbase (the show, generally, doesn't go below 6 or so percent right?). Otherwise they would be starting from scratch.

Even if the ratings don't quite reflect it they really did a good job with the last ep, the best one in a long while imo.

LOL~ seriously~ do we want to know how the "investigation" was done? good eye btw~ haha~

Honestly? Probably not :P

hakyo jjang two votess~~ so how about you Diavle-kun?? and haha~ byeontae?? no filter guy?? ROFLLLLLLLL~

I could vote for my and bulgogi's crappy suggestions or I could vote for a pretty lady's... I think I'll go for the one from the pretty lady. Am I doing this right? This is the road to becoming a ladies' man, correct?

'hakyo jjang' it is then.

As for Kyu Han, doesn't look like there needs be any discussion. The part where he was advancing towards Eun Hye and going "come to me" pretty much sealed the deal:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-6.jpg

Really good job, he aced that contest imo and really earned that smooch.

yeah~ even his prononciation was good..but the moves was T____T but he was original and yes imo he deserves the smooch~ hehe

It is sort of weird but this way they kinda carry forward the dedicated fanbase (the show, generally, doesn't go below 6 or so percent right?). Otherwise they would be starting from scratch.

Even if the ratings don't quite reflect it they really did a good job with the last ep, the best one in a long while imo.

maybe~ i hope the ratings slowly risen up though~ the show is getting pretty interesting~ and yes this is the best epi so far~ i am so glad the last girl didnt come back~

I could vote for my and bulgogi's crappy suggestions or I could vote for a pretty lady's... I think I'll go for the one from the pretty lady. Am I doing this right? This is the road to becoming a ladies' man, correct?

haha~ yes you are on the right road~

As for Kyu Han, doesn't look like there needs be any discussion. The part where he was advancing towards Eun Hye and going "come to me" pretty much sealed the deal:

%7Boption%7DIntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-6.jpg

he gives me the creeps~ and with that tone~ GOD~

You mean he could have been referring to their chests? I don't think he would have made it out of that pool alive if he did.

hehe, you're right...hakyo jjang might of used his face as a punching bag & lord knows what HY would've done.

Good one, I would have stolen byeontae's Mule Kick though:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...E53090711-7.jpg

ha! you'll never catch me doing a mule kick in capri pants & flip flops.

Maybe she plays some sport that requires fast reflexes or something? Like table tennis? Cuz she was freakishly fast, the last girl even remarked that she couldn't see her hands move. You often see either speed or power but rarely both in one package.

either that or she is a professional pick pocket in her spare time.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...E53090711-6.jpg

maybe~ i hope the ratings slowly risen up though~ the show is getting pretty interesting~ and yes this is the best epi so far~ i am so glad the last girl didnt come back~

well i think our joy will be short lived because that girl is due back next week <_<

he gives me the creeps~ and with that tone~ GOD~

We need to take lessons from Kyu Han to learn how to be a ladies' man. Not being able to control his mouth & acting pervie seems to work for him. :P

yeah, that look he had & his voice was creepy. :ph34r:

//Edit

EPISODE 50. SJSUBS finished all parts. :D

here's the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1C3827DCE34DE320

cr; sjsubs@youtube.

Thanks for the update on the subs :)...been waiting forever for those other ones to be completed.

Guest chen_love_tvxq

in EP 53~ the last episode~

chu han [i think its his name hehe~] was singing latin song~ in english~ he was after lee teuk~

anyway someone know what the song is? really beautiful song and he sing very good hehe ^^

if someone download the EP its in mins : 11:35 - 12:30

Guest Diavle

EPISODE 50. SJSUBS finished all parts. :D

here's the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1C3827DCE34DE320

cr; sjsubs@youtube.

Thanks so much for posting.

Man, they did such an amazing and highly polished job its not even funny.

Just finished leeching them, I can up em if anyone wants (they are very good quality even when you watch full screen).

Thanks so much for posting.

Man, they did such an amazing and highly polished job its not even funny.

Just finished leeching them, I can up em if anyone wants (they are very good quality even when you watch full screen).

They really did an amazing job for sure. Hey but that's not a bad idea, who knows when these might disappear from youtube...so count me in. I want to make a double DVD backup copy of it. :P

//Edit

Episode 50 SUBBED BY SJSUBS:

MQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FEMBKZD

(Unrar and you will get 7 viewable parts)

Thanks man! :D

Guest Diavle

Episode 50 SUBBED BY SJSUBS:

MQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FEMBKZD

(Unrar and you will get 7 viewable parts)

They really did an amazing job for sure. Hey but that's not a bad idea, who knows when these might disappear from youtube...so count me in. I want to make a double DVD backup copy of it.

Better safe than sorry :D

Guest koreanangel149

i just watched a little clip from this show and it looks interesting :]

is there a youtube channel that has episodes starting from the beginning?

Archived