[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

^

well thats the down side for having idols on your show~ you cant make ppl reject them too much. the girls would have a huge amount of antis overnight~ just watch on YT~ some fans already are annoyed with the girls rejecting some of em over and over~ they need more of ppl like the actor who can be rejected~ LOL before,,in such variety show there was kim jong min and such to reject~ haha

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 50 pages!!!

thank you for the link damifino

bulgogi88-- I'm equally disappointed. I mean, what point is there to elimination now? and... it gets tiresome if the show introduces the same characters. Oh well, we'll see. As long as it's funny, I won't really mind much :P

ahh. ratings are a fickle game.

Wow! Didn't realize we hit 50 already! that's pretty cool considering this thread used to move at a glacial pace before the latest format change. This thread used to move onto a new page every month. :P

i kinda like like the new format at first but watching few episode.. it's gettin a bit boring.. because they didn't add in new people n the girls always will choose back their own partners.. although they tried to creat new excitement like 2 girls after 1 guy, but i just don't like the idea 2 girls fighting for one man n where the hell is the 2d1n guy!! he just dissapear after 1 episode.. while the guy team hv a team leader boom the girl team should hv one too~~

damifino posted an article a few pages back that said Eun Ji Won's shooting schedule for Come 2 Play overlaps with this show & apparently this show is taking a back seat at the moment.

thanks cute girl for the torrent! ;)

yup, this episode was hilarious & quite entertaining (plus intro'ing 2 new gals too)...i think the best one so far since the format change.

It was funny when they brought Jaebum out again (nice Transformers prop btw, the thing looked homemade) & he put that mole on his face and parodied that Eun Jae character from Temptation of Wife. :lol:

2wbsya9.jpg

Hyun Young's pleas to not dump her in the water because of her makeup went unheard. Afterward, the guys were asking where did she go w/o the makeup hehe.

214615z.jpg

Kept cracking up at Lee Kyu Han guy again with his snide remarks & boorish behavior. I got to find out what he said during the water battle when Hyung Young had that shocked expression & glare and LKH realized maybe he spoke out of line and looked down...anyone know?

2s60y78.jpg

29o1q88.jpg

What's the deal with Chansung's bloody nose? Did he get that when Jaebum was sticking his fingers up there? Must've been some hard pokes eh?

20z8fmg.jpg

1jw4za.jpg

That son dam bi chick had the chair dance down except the leg crossing part. :lol:

21kz13b.jpg

Of course it wouldn't be a show without LKH acting a perv again. I have to admit that new gal ( lol at LHJ saying she was a cross between Monica Belluci and Lee soon dae) with the S-line did have some junk in her trunk tho' :P

she was freaking nuts with her routines especially the sorry, sorry dance... left all the guys on the floor stunned & I think Boom said a tsumani or tornado hit them or something haha.

33wmd78.jpg

The Kai bai bo game with the toy hammers was funny as hell too. It's been rehashed from other variety shows but the pan to cover the head was a nice touch hehe. Man, that was funny when that Eun Hye chick tosses the pan aside & was beating that one girl in the back of the head repeatedly. She is unbeatable at these games & for the second week in a row got to give the other gals "makeovers" :lol:

r8rrig.jpg

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

i think i'm the only one like ji huyn who was chosen by eunhyuk and eliminated last week. She has interesting character . At least she can dance and do some weird stuffs like she kneeled down to him

She kept reject then accept then reject him. I like how she mentioned 2pm, suju then finally kyunhan. She played her game well. She made the show more interested. I really bored of those who are always pure and cute. This is just a show so i want to watch something interesting

Guest Diavle

Episode 53:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4CDJOH3

LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PL2HMKY8

Really good ep, my only qualm is that they seem to have cut out some water stuff.

Damn, Kyu Han planted quite the kiss on that little thing. His manliness is just off the charts.

Lol at the hammer game demonstration:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711SDT.jpg

Humiliated and beaten, definitely wouldn't have wanted to be in LHJ's shoes at that moment.

yup, this episode was hilarious & quite entertaining (plus intro'ing 2 new gals too)...i think the best one so far since the format change.

Especially the last one that came in, wowzers. Hot? Not a ho? Can actually dance? Reminds us why man created tight jeans? Someone pinch me.

I guess Kyu Han thought he was safe when he made that remark about her hips, since he wasn't sitting next to Boom, too bad the 2PM guy didn't have his back either lol.

It was funny when they brought Jaebum out again (nice Transformers prop btw, the thing looked homemade) & he put that mole on his face and parodied that Eun Jae character from Temptation of Wife.

Not to mention the nipple shot lol, lucky he didn't poke someone's eye out.

Does this guy remind anyone else of Brian from Fly to the Sky? Like, A LOT.

Kept cracking up at Lee Kyu Han guy again with his snide remarks & boorish behavior. I got to find out what he said during the water battle when Hyung Young had that shocked expression & glare and LKH realized maybe he spoke out of line and looked down...anyone know?

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/32716

Hyun Young at the request of the cast - beonoe game of the century was baekeunhye. Moment, this yigyu 'seonghyeongin' would win? 'Natural person' would win?'s Rooting Prefectural was the bloody eye. They advanced two rounds in a fight to the baekeunhyega Prefectural jeopjeonkkeut overlooked the water.

Did...did... he say what I think he said? I thought he was ballsy, no suicidal.

What's the deal with Chansung's bloody nose? Did he get that when Jaebum was sticking his fingers up there? Must've been some hard pokes eh?

Either Jae or Boom.

Wonder what would the netizens have done if it were one of the gals that did it...

she was freaking nuts with her routines especially the sorry, sorry dance... left all the guys on the floor stunned & I think Boom said a tsumani or tornado hit them or something haha.

The feel, the emotion, I almost gave a standing ovation.

I guess I just found someone to root for hehe.

The Kai bai bo game with the toy hammers was funny as hell too. It's been rehashed from other variety shows but the pan to cover the head was a nice touch hehe. Man, that was funny when that Eun Hye chick tosses the pan aside & was beating that one girl in the back of the head repeatedly. She is unbeatable at these games & for the second week in a row got to give the other gals "makeovers"

And when that new girl hit her on the pot which in turn hit her on the forehead, everyone was like "oh snap!".

Boom's imitation of the production staff was hilarious.

OK it was aweful T___T i dunno why but why the girls always have to do santhi dance or something like that? its always the girls who do this absurd things~ are they purposely doing this? or is it in the script?

my face expression is totally like eunyhuk~ at first was yeah OK and went to o__0 wth?

The Kai bai bo game with the toy hammers was funny as hell too. It's been rehashed from other variety shows but the pan to cover the head was a nice touch hehe. Man, that was funny when that Eun Hye chick tosses the pan aside & was beating that one girl in the back of the head repeatedly. She is unbeatable at these games & for the second week in a row got to give the other gals "makeovers" :lol:

LOL~ i think everyone with the name eunhye is born to be a warrior? LOL like YEH~ haha~ they were saying that she was a school jjang~ that suits her~haha~

i love how hyun young actually bonds with the girls and actually acting like the team captain or something~ when changsung gave his flower to the other girl instead of yuri,she was sooo mad~LOL she even said, OMG,what if my bf were to do that to me~

jaebum parodies and stuff is funny~ haha~ see,he is interesting~ he wasnt supposed to go out at first~he is much more interesting than khun,thats for sure~

i leave my fangirling last so you guys dont have to read it if you dont want to~LOL

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ EUNHYUKKKKKKKKK at the start~ god so hot~ and of course changsung with that black shirt T_T why so hot~

-edit-

yo pictures of hot ppl in the pool~ yeeheee~~

meeting_bbs1409071119190359INLOVE50.jpg

meeting_bbs1409071119192005INLOVE50.jpg

and some jaebum lovin

meeting_bbs1409071119190505INLOVE50.jpg

ok come back ejw please so they can do a whole spread on you? LOL

i think i'm the only one like ji huyn who was chosen by eunhyuk and eliminated last week. She has interesting character . At least she can dance and do some weird stuffs like she kneeled down to him

She kept reject then accept then reject him. I like how she mentioned 2pm, suju then finally kyunhan. She played her game well. She made the show more interested. I really bored of those who are always pure and cute. This is just a show so i want to watch something interesting

I didn't really mind her either & she had this funny smirk on her face (not sure if it was intentional or not haha)...I will say she is much better than that one they are planning to bring back.

Really good ep, my only qualm is that they seem to have cut out some water stuff.

Damn, Kyu Han planted quite the kiss on that little thing. His manliness is just off the charts.

yeah if they had to edit, the PD should've taken out something else out 'cuz the water park stuff was the highlight of the show. LKH has no shame man haha...I don't think i would be able to plant that kind of smooch on a gal i barely know.

21ni5tv.jpg

Lol at the hammer game demonstration:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...53090711SDT.jpg

Humiliated and beaten, definitely wouldn't have wanted to be in LHJ's shoes at that moment.

Appeared like HY was going to take out years of frustration out on him lol.

Smart move by LHJ to remove his glasses beforehand.

Especially the last one that came in, wowzers. Hot? Not a ho? Can actually dance? Reminds us why man created tight jeans? Someone pinch me.

Can I drop kick you instead? :P

but yeah, she certainly filled out those jeans for sure! :sweatingbullets:

I was most enamored with her carefree attitude, she looked like she came on the show to have fun & didn't care how it came off.

16m9fyd.jpg

I guess Kyu Han thought he was safe when he made that remark about her hips, since he wasn't sitting next to Boom, too bad the 2PM guy didn't have his back either lol.

didn't take a lot probing by LHJ because chansung sure gave him up real quick didn't he? :P

Not to mention the nipple shot lol, lucky he didn't poke someone's eye out.

Does this guy remind anyone else of Brian from Fly to the Sky? Like, A LOT.

jaebum parodies and stuff is funny~ haha~ see,he is interesting~ he wasnt supposed to go out at first~he is much more interesting than khun,thats for sure~

Lol at the nipple shot! I like this jaebum guy, he seems to be pretty funny plus he is in touch with his feminine side too. :lol:

4szbbs.jpg

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/32716

Hyun Young at the request of the cast - beonoe game of the century was baekeunhye. Moment, this yigyu 'seonghyeongin' would win? 'Natural person' would win?'s Rooting Prefectural was the bloody eye. They advanced two rounds in a fight to the baekeunhyega Prefectural jeopjeonkkeut overlooked the water.

Did...did... he say what I think he said? I thought he was ballsy, no suicidal.

Oh man, I had a sneaking suspicion it was something like that haha. I was cracking up in the beginning when that Eun Hye chick was talking about losing 6 kilos & LKH said something about she might start losing her hair too & not to worry because she can always get surgery to slim down or something to that effect. Later LHJ asked him why he always gave high marks to the new girls & he said something about liking them fresh. This guy is something else. :lol:

i20yac.jpg

2lbf1xv.jpg

Either Jae or Boom.

Wonder what would the netizens have done if it were one of the gals that did it...

oh man, I shudder to think... :ph34r:

LOL~ i think everyone with the name eunhye is born to be a warrior? LOL like YEH~ haha~ they were saying that she was a school jjang~ that suits her~haha~

i love how hyun young actually bonds with the girls and actually acting like the team captain or something~ when changsung gave his flower to the other girl instead of yuri,she was sooo mad~LOL she even said, OMG,what if my bf were to do that to me~

She is kick richard simmons on this show...i really like her the most out of all the gals.

Ha! Since we nicknamed EJW as 'pimp'...we should start calling eun hye 'warrior princess' :D

yeah but it also fanned the flames 'cuz that Han Yuee chick looked like she was doing a slow burn every time Chansung showed that other girl a little love hehe.

^

LOL theres another warrior princess in town~ i bet YEH warriors would get mad if we start to do that~ i want to call her school gangster~ or jjang unnie~ more unique for our jangsah i guess~ hehe..even the staffs are afraid of her..haha..she is more bad tempered than just strong..haha

and about jaebum reminds ppl of brian,yeah he is~ but i dunno~ i think brian is more awesome~ LOL~ but jaebum just started and he doesnt have KHD to push him to do crazy stuff~

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090711):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 19.7 %

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 13.3 %

10. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 10.7 %

13. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.0 %

18. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.4 %

19. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 8.4 %

20. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.4 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <8.4 %

Seoul:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 21.2 %

5. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 13.3 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.6 %

13. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 10.6 %

18. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.8 %

20. 천하무적토요일 (Invicible Saturday) - KBS2 7.8 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <7.8 %

스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <7.8 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.9 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 12.4 %

7. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.2 %

13. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.5 %

19. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 7.8 %

스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <7.6 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <7.6 %

Seoul:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 19.2 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 12.5 %

7. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 12.4 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.6 %

17. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 7.9 %

스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <7.8 %

스타의친구를소개합니다 (Introducing a Star Friend) - Below TOP 20 - MBC <7.8 %

^ thanks for the ratings baqinardo

^

LOL theres another warrior princess in town~ i bet YEH warriors would get mad if we start to do that~ i want to call her school gangster~ or jjang unnie~ more unique for our jangsah i guess~ hehe..even the staffs are afraid of her..haha..she is more bad tempered than just strong..haha

haha, that's true...jjang unnie aka school gangster is fierce :lol:

Guest Diavle

Thanks for the ratings, guess we are still a sinking ship. Interesting how hard they are trying to keep the show alive, especially in the current environment where shows are canned after even just one ep of airing. Lucky for us, of course.

Ok, I wasn't sure what all the hoopla was when HY and the power house were going at it on water and then HY jumped platforms. Maybe I was the only one but couldn't see why everyone got so excited. After further investigation, turns out HY almost ripped the girl's top off:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-4.jpg

now there's a sad word, "almost"

Yeah that's cool, Boom does such a good job leading the guys so the gals need someone to root for then too.

i leave my fangirling last so you guys dont have to read it if you dont want to~LOL

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ EUNHYUKKKKKKKKK at the start~ god so hot~ and of course changsung with that black shirt T_T why so hot~

Gotta say, surprised to see only one dedicated raving fangirl in the thread hehe. Guess they are sticking to the dedicated idol threads?

Well whatever they are doing, 4 weeks and still no subs? For shame, fangirls, for shame.

yeah if they had to edit, the PD should've taken out something else out 'cuz the water park stuff was the highlight of the show. LKH has no shame man haha...I don't think i would be able to plant that kind of smooch on a gal i barely know.

Very true, generally speaking, water games are always really fun on their shows so the less they are cut the better.

She did do a pretty nice performance though, simple but very effective.

Lol at the Super Junior guys shouting "once more!" after she was done, basically aiming for the birthday suit.

Can I drop kick you instead?

Get your own move, sidekick dearest :P

but yeah, she certainly filled out those jeans for sure!

Kyu Han agrees:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-3.jpg

didn't take a lot probing by LHJ because chansung sure gave him up real quick didn't he?

Probing? He friggin tattled on him lol:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE53090711-5.jpg

Ha! Since we nicknamed EJW as 'pimp'...we should start calling eun hye 'warrior princess' :D.

Not catchy enough :P

Open for more suggestions.

Ok, I wasn't sure what all the hoopla was when HY and the power house were going at it on water and then HY jumped platforms. Maybe I was the only one but couldn't see why everyone got so excited. After further investigation, turns out HY almost ripped the girl's top off:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...E53090711-4.jpg

now there's a sad word, "almost"

Good catch! Altho' I'm sure you rewound & paused that scene 100X during your *ahem* 'further investigation' but it makes sense because right after that near fiasco was when Kyu Han made that comment about whether they were 'natural' right? :lol:

looks like eeteuk would've had the best POV out of all of them if HY had succeeded. :sweatingbullets:

k39e3c.jpg

Very true, generally speaking, water games are always really fun on their shows so the less they are cut the better.

She did do a pretty nice performance though, simple but very effective.

Lol at the Super Junior guys shouting "once more!" after she was done, basically aiming for the birthday suit.

Ha, that was a nice routine when she went from that hanbok to those skimpy shorts...yeah even Boom got into the chant at the end hehe.

I thought Kyu Han did a pretty decent job singing that Rob Thomas song & I give him points for his smooth move brushing up against eeteuk's gal.

34rwzo5.jpg

Get your own move, sidekick dearest :P

How about a wedgie instead? That'll be my new move. :P

Probing? He friggin tattled on him lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/Diavl...E53090711-5.jpg

haha, well we know what his nickname can be on the show...'snitch' :lol:

Not catchy enough :P

Open for more suggestions.

How about the one you came up with..."powerhouse"? :D

//Edit

^ Chansung already has a nickname that they've been calling him on the show for the past few episodes... "babo hyung" which basically translates to "village idiot" :lol:

That's too funny! Wonder why they are calling him that? :lol:

Archived