[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!~ theres upgrade in the performance~ ALL OF EM!~ its great~ i love the upgrade~ will wait for caps and such to discuss more~ but OK excuse my fangirling moment~ EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKK!!~~ that supershow moves!!~~ just brings back good memories of SS2~ <33 omg~ he should've done the same thing from sushow though,let the girl give him the throphy~ and the JUMP!!~~ <3 ah my babiesss~

and LOL at teuk~ he definitely did the same jump in Gee like he did in Sushow~ haha~ cutey <3

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Aww i think Seulong with you was soo cute but i couldn't stop laughing when i saw Boom and Leeteuk on the side singing

to the song as well lmao aww i want to see the preview for the next episode gah i have to wait for another week to be able

to see the couple choosing lmao can't wait

bulgogi88!~ you're a FANBOY?? i thought Diavle is like the only male here T_______T owh god~ i feel like i just got punked or something~ haha

haha, you've been punked! :P yep, Diavle & myself are the male fanboys on this thread *hangs head in shame*

WOW!~ theres upgrade in the performance~ ALL OF EM!~ its great~ i love the upgrade~ will wait for caps and such to discuss more~ but OK excuse my fangirling moment~ EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKK!!~~ that supershow moves!!~~ just brings back good memories of SS2~ <33 omg~ he should've done the same thing from sushow though,let the girl give him the throphy~ and the JUMP!!~~ <3 ah my babiesss~

and LOL at teuk~ he definitely did the same jump in Gee like he did in Sushow~ haha~ cutey <3

yeah I actually enjoyed most all the routines today except Leeteuk's. I had to fast fwd his performance because 1) I can't stand Gee 2) his costume act is tired already...he's really gone downhill since the first episode when he was dooly.

OMG eunyhuk's SS's routine!!~~ *kicks MU for being so slow*

auju3a.jpg

I haven't been a fan of his past routines but this Slam Dunk (I think it was that anime?) parody was pretty damn cool.

opu63q.jpg

What's this scene about? I heard LHJ cracking on Eunhyuk about something? His chest hair or lack thereof?

2qte1z6.jpg

Poor Eunhyuk, this guy gets suckered yet again. :P

28728vt.jpg

Anyone know what Kyu Han was talking about in the beginning when he was mentioning his mother? I thought I heard him say his mom didn't even cry when he got sent off to the army but she's crying watching him on this show or something?

bzgg.jpg

He came prepared this week lol. This guy is so crass, he threw that money at Bomi when she finished her marionette routine haha.

73e3qx.jpg

Altho' I thought he got robbed in the tie breaker cuz the dude's no spring chicken but still attempted those B-boy moves. Gotta give him props for that.

vifkfr.jpg

Here's a cap just for Diavle. :P

2wrnlsi.jpg

28mfcs4.jpg

Kwang Soo's expressions were freaking hilarious. I was busting up when LHJ noticed depending on the angle you see his wall pic, he comes off looking really freakish. :lol:

1zefrc0.jpg

121r14m.jpg

I was surprised when Seulong gave Eun Hye a thumbs down but he seems to be a traditional Korean guy who doesn't like his woman bare mid riffed parading around other men. From Eun Hye's reaction, she seems to regret disappointing him.

9jhx8x.jpg

Plenty of fart sound & visual effects today, including when Eunhyuk pressed the button during Bomi's routine lol.

120m4it.jpg

What was this about? Boom taking a jab at the MCs combined age again hehe.

vmptvp.jpg

Wasn't that enamored with Sulah's stripper routine but I have to admit she is pretty damn flexible.

5dw874.jpg

14j2d5w.jpg

Well I'm gonna miss HJY but this 'new face' seems a riot. I think the MCs were saying she is a mix between Yoo Chae Young & Hwang Jung Eum lol. Is she another celeb? Did they say she is a singer in the band LPG? :unsure:

r757rl.jpg

n2jq87.jpg

Maybe she is the real "haykko jjang"? Her routine as the bully was great. Looked like Sulah was scared poopless hehe. What drama/show was she parodying? The busting up of the fruit with her bare hands to make a drink was awesome. :D

2uffrkx.jpg

They are definitely getting more creative with the games segment each week. Payback is a b---- for LHJ! :lol:

21lkffk.jpg

2a65ptz.jpg

Some nasty drinks on display...the infamous 'go sam cha' makes another appearance & that one drink made out of the fish looked especially gross judging by Eun Hye's expression.

izao7k.jpg

I was busting up at this cap, because Ran was making a disgusted face but it just appeared to be her normal expression. :P

2a5yys2.jpg

LHJ was acting like that drink was no big deal, until he tasted it. :lol:

Guest vizion_

To be honest, I dont like either of the new faces, both of them are a bit over the top for me, they really should just stick with Idols or at least more well known people. I don't really get all the hate towards Bomi, she looks too damn cute for anyone to get mad at. Ran, on the other hand can be a bit irritating at times, but she's gotten better, and I think she also receives more hate than she deserves. Eunhye has always been my favourite, for the same reasons as everyone else I guess, I still like Eunhye&Teuk better than any other current or former couples. LAstly, Sora has never caught my attention, I don't even think she's all that pretty, and her interest towards Eunhyuk seems rather fake/scripted.

As for the guys, Eunhyuk always manage to entertain me (no homo) no matter which show he's on, it's good to see that his value is rising in Suju nowadays. Teuk's costume performances are getting a bit old/repetitive, hope he switches it up or get replaced with another member? hoping for heechul, haha. Next, my second fav male guest, Kyuhan, definitely adds an edgy flavour to the show that I like, hopefully he gets some drama offers from appearing on this show or better yet, stick to comedy. Chansung and Seulong are just neutral to me, I rather see Wooyoung and Jay on the show instead.

Was there a preview for the next episode? and is the rating actually declining? I hope it's not low to the point that they would have to cancel the show. And last thing, is there any sub teams subbing this show? I know SJsubs subbed the first one, but I think they stopped?

Guest yssatorns

@bulgoqi88.. I love ur review!...

I now have a crush on Kyuhan.. minus his perveeness.. kekeke..

He's so funny!.. I think Bomi is fallin for him.. ahahaha!

and yea! I totally agree about his dance number.. clap clap!..

and with Seulong/Eun Hye... they look kinda cute together..

though I like the pairing of Leeteuk/Eun Hye

...And it's kinda touching how Seulong didn't like what Eun hye... Sweeeeeeet!!!

And I love Bomi's perf! Maybe she'll get recruited to huh?

..can't wait for the last part next week :D

Guest Diavle

Episode 56:

HQ, LQ, Stream: http://wolfbladedemon.wordpress.com/2009/0...end-episode-56/

I'd have say that this time the ladies completely outclassed the guys with their performances, pretty much each one had something memorable happen.

EH had her eastern surprise (whipped that skirt up pretty boldly I must say when changing).

Then Ran did a great job too, her skirt accidents had me rolling. That dance looked like it was not made to be danced without a skirt, felt like she first mooned us and then LHJ. And then the shirt ripping, they damn near tore her arm off. And to top it all off her heel got tangled up with her skirt when she was making her way to Lee Teuk. Gotta say, in those shorts and tight black top, Ran had some seriously nice proportions, everything seemed impressively long and toned.

Bomi stole the show I think with her puppet routine, I honestly can't remember the last time celebs were ever this genuinely engrossed in a performance:

IntroducingaStarsFriendE56090801SDT.jpg

IntroducingaStarsFriendE56090801-1.jpg

IntroducingaStarsFriendE56090801-2.jpg

bulgogi88!~ you're a FANBOY?? i thought Diavle is like the only male here T_______T owh god~ i feel like i just got punked or something~ haha

Oh lawd, I'm dying over here :lol:

Good stuff for sure, that dunk was awesome.

So like, shouldn't the leader of the group be the talented one?

Anyone know what Kyu Han was talking about in the beginning when he was mentioning his mother? I thought I heard him say his mom didn't even cry when he got sent off to the army but she's crying watching him on this show or something?

Sounded like she was angry that all the ladies on the show were giving him the cold shoulder.

The others said something about some stranger shoving(?) Bomi and KH was like "Yep, that was my mom" lol.

Altho' I thought he got robbed in the tie breaker cuz the dude's no spring chicken but still attempted those B-boy moves. Gotta give him props for that.

Seemed like he was a little to appreciative of the help from the hotties in the red dresses hehe.

Here's a cap just for Diavle.

Thanks, fruitcake :phew:

They are definitely getting more creative with the games segment each week. Payback is a b---- for LHJ!

Instead of playing it fair she waited for him to take one hand off and WHAM. Seems pretty safe for her to mess with him, having tons of backup and all.

Yeah great game, quick and the punishments are very much worth watching (finally).

And I love Bomi's perf! Maybe she'll get recruited to huh?

For sure, her chances seem very strong.

Was there a preview for the next episode? and is the rating actually declining? I hope it's not low to the point that they would have to cancel the show. And last thing, is there any sub teams subbing this show? I know SJsubs subbed the first one, but I think they stopped?

No preview this time. The ratings weren't so hot the last time baqinardo posted them, though they were better than before the format refresh. No dedicated sub teams in sight.

OK i will comment on others later~ have things to do for now but you see,since i am jessica biased,i noticed this too~ but too lazy to make caps~ haha~

rm6vfc.jpg

credit to fallen angel at SSF~

like i said,i am sica biased~ so JESSICA rocked the dress~ haha~ but still the dress is CUTE~ i love the dress~

To be honest, I dont like either of the new faces, both of them are a bit over the top for me, they really should just stick with Idols or at least more well known people. I don't really get all the hate towards Bomi, she looks too damn cute for anyone to get mad at. Ran, on the other hand can be a bit irritating at times, but she's gotten better, and I think she also receives more hate than she deserves. Eunhye has always been my favourite, for the same reasons as everyone else I guess, I still like Eunhye&Teuk better than any other current or former couples. LAstly, Sora has never caught my attention, I don't even think she's all that pretty, and her interest towards Eunhyuk seems rather fake/scripted.

I have to disagree & say this show needs some 'new faces' who are a bit over the top & not afraid to cut loose because the regulars are getting stale already. I'm hoping they invite someone like Park Jae Jung in the future as a 'new face' cuz that guy has a legitimate shot at taking away some of these gals from the idol dudes & he is capable of some crazy antics.

She never caught my eye either. Other than her 'billie jean' magic show last week, she's been pretty unimpressive all around.

@bulgoqi88.. I love ur review!...

I now have a crush on Kyuhan.. minus his perveeness.. kekeke..

He's so funny!.. I think Bomi is fallin for him.. ahahaha!

and yea! I totally agree about his dance number.. clap clap!..

I'm glad he is finally getting some love from the ladies. I thought his boorish behavior might alienate the girls but he is funny & bit of charmer, so perhaps they're finally warming to him.

I'd have say that this time the ladies completely outclassed the guys with their performances, pretty much each one had something memorable happen.

yeah this is the first time I actually enjoyed all the ladies' perfs...Han Sora's was sorta bleh but she does seem to have that 'ho' dancing down.

Then Ran did a great job too, her skirt accidents had me rolling. That dance looked like it was not made to be danced without a skirt, felt like she first mooned us and then LHJ. And then the shirt ripping, they damn near tore her arm off. And to top it all off her heel got tangled up with her skirt when she was making her way to Lee Teuk. Gotta say, in those shorts and tight black top, Ran had some seriously nice proportions, everything seemed impressively long and toned.

Even back to her debut as Ran Dam Bi you can tell she had a nice bod, it was always between her or Sulah has having the best physique of the bunch but neither one of 'em has impressed me with anything else.

Bomi stole the show I think with her puppet routine, I honestly can't remember the last time celebs were ever this genuinely engrossed in a performance:

Her routines seem to have a bit more artistic flair & planning than the others. This performance was pretty awesome all around.

Sounded like she was angry that all the ladies on the show were giving him the cold shoulder.

The others said something about some stranger shoving(?) Bomi and KH was like "Yep, that was my mom" lol.

ah okay...so Kyu Han is a momma's boy eh? :lol:

Seemed like he was a little to appreciative of the help from the hotties in the red dresses hehe.

"Ricky" Kyu Han was slick getting that hug in when the backup dancer was leaving the stage. I thought he would be at a major disadvantage to the idol guys when it came to these routines but he has more than held his own. I have to say this show has brought in a lot of HOT back up dancers to help with the routines, let's hope that trend continues.

9948c0.jpg

Thanks, fruitcake :phew:

You're welcome, pansy. ;)

Instead of playing it fair she waited for him to take one hand off and WHAM. Seems pretty safe for her to mess with him, having tons of backup and all.

Yeah great game, quick and the punishments are very much worth watching (finally).

That was funny cuz LHJ had an expression on his face like No, she didn't lol. Good thing Boom held him back, no telling what he might've done. :P

Guest damifino

Am I the only person who thought Bomi's doll routine was lame? :unsure: I've seen that routine SOOO many times done by females on various shows and it wasn't even particularly well-executed.

Although I don't like her disgusted look, I'm actually beginning to think Park Ran isn't so bad in terms of personality and goofiness. She isn't a very lively or "tough" girl like Eunhye, but it's funny how she's always lacking in some way or another AND that she laughs about it, which is good.

Am I the only person who thought Bomi's doll routine was lame? :unsure: I've seen that routine SOOO many times done by females on various shows and it wasn't even particularly well-executed.

I'm sure you're not the only one but the others who agree with you aren't posting here haha. I feel the same way about Leeteuk's costume routine but I'm sure I'm in the minority there too.

Although I don't like her disgusted look, I'm actually beginning to think she isn't so bad in terms of personality and goofiness. She isn't a very lively or "tough" girl like Eunhye, but it's funny how she's always lacking in some way or another AND that she laughs about it, which is good.

Meh, she's okay..I will say that her saving grace, is the fact she can laugh at herself. It was funny when she said she had practiced that "sung in shik" routine and wanted to nail it but it just came off a disaster from the beginning. Every performance/routine had something slightly off about them & now we've come to expect it from her tho'...that makes it hilarious. :lol:

haha, you've been punked! :P yep, Diavle & myself are the male fanboys on this thread *hangs head in shame*

seriously, at first i wanted to address you as unnie/dongsaeng but i was considering you are a "girl" and its like a BIG NO to ask that~ owh god so i just forget about it~ but then what the hell is this? ahaha~ banjun!~ and i always love to see fanboys~ so no wrong in that~ i knew diavle is a guy from before~ somewhere in another thread~

I haven't been a fan of his past routines but this Slam Dunk (I think it was that anime?) parody was pretty damn cool.

you see,he did it for the concert along with shindong and hankyung~ it was DOPE~ and the jumped at the end was much more higher and stuff~ kyaaaaa~ its great stuff~ haha~ *beams like a proud girlfriend*

He came prepared this week lol. This guy is so crass, he threw that money at Bomi when she finished her marionette routine haha.

LOL~ plus he flashed that wad of cash to the new girl when she said she changed her mind to like him instead~

I was surprised when Seulong gave Eun Hye a thumbs down but he seems to be a traditional Korean guy who doesn't like his woman bare mid riffed parading around other men. From Eun Hye's reaction, she seems to regret disappointing him.

OMG i would too!~ when i first see the hand movement i was like WTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?? LOL~ thank god its like prepared~ she should've made the change much more cooler though~ theres TONS of things ppl can do rather than just facing backwards and do that~ although it would've been great if anyone can explain what the lyrics says~

Well I'm gonna miss HJY but this 'new face' seems a riot. I think the MCs were saying she is a mix between Yoo Chae Young & Hwang Jung Eum lol. Is she another celeb? Did they say she is a singer in the band LPG? :unsure:

OK at first when she revealed her face,se does look familiar~ but you know what!~ i actually saw her at music core recording that i went to last 2 week!~ OK at that time i didnt even know the group haha~ plus their song is so craptastic that i feel like clunking all of their heads~ they came out with a cowboy outfit and stuff~ they were HOT~ seriously~ but the song T_____________T this is caps from music core 25 July

newface.png

newface2.png

i hope the girl at the very left end would come to the show~ she is so HOT~ haha~ well they all are~ they need a better song~

Maybe she is the real "haykko jjang"? Her routine as the bully was great. Looked like Sulah was scared poopless hehe. What drama/show was she parodying? The busting up of the fruit with her bare hands to make a drink was awesome. :D

i think its an intro to a song~ maybe damifino would know?

well its ABOUT DAMN TIME~ hakkyo jjang's perf was great~well ran's wardrobe malfuntion~ props to hyun young who helped her till the end~ ROFL~ seriously i would've just forget about the skirt already~ T__T i cant believe she got 5 up though~

you could see the guys were like .__. at first at Sol Ah performance and went to @__@ when she Ho-ed up~ it was pretty impressive~ bomi's perf didnt impress me as much~ i dunno why~

Oh lawd, I'm dying over here :lol:

*kicks dialve* its not even funny dude~

Good stuff for sure, that dunk was awesome.

So like, shouldn't the leader of the group be the talented one?

LOL since when? but the leader does have the gift of gab~ he can talk and MC pretty well~ and he actually does dance pretty well amongst the suju member~ but eun hyuk just happens to be better than him~ in fact,eunhyuk is one of the best dancer in SM Ent. he would be in the top three along with some dbsk member and suju.

Guest damifino

I'm sure you're not the only one but the others who agree with you aren't posting here haha. I feel the same way about Leeteuk's costume routine but I'm sure I'm in the minority there too.

Eeteuk's costume routine was old the second time he did it IMO.

I, like laydeebutterfly, was more impressed by Sul-ah's Britney chair dance. It might have been a bit stripper-ish, but the little falter aside, it was pretty good.

As for the lyrics of Eunhye's song to Eeteuk, it was about a girl changing everything about herself to be the kind of girl that the guy wanted (diet, etc), but after she was done changing, he was with another girl.

I didn't pay attention to the song that was playing while that girl from LPG was doing her school bully routine... she annoyed me.

seriously, at first i wanted to address you as unnie/dongsaeng but i was considering you are a "girl" and its like a BIG NO to ask that~ owh god so i just forget about it~ but then what the hell is this? ahaha~ banjun!~ and i always love to see fanboys~ so no wrong in that~ i knew diavle is a guy from before~ somewhere in another thread~

haha, that would've been seriously awkward. i thought my previous comments on this thread would've given me away as a guy but maybe that means my comments are coming off as "girlie" instead? :sweatingbullets:

you see,he did it for the concert along with shindong and hankyung~ it was DOPE~ and the jumped at the end was much more higher and stuff~ kyaaaaa~ its great stuff~ haha~ *beams like a proud girlfriend*

I checked out some fan cam footage of that Super Show 2 thing & yeah he had a bit more lift on his jump during that concert at the end. I also noticed some hot chicks in black come onstage with towels during that perf too hehe.

LOL~ plus he flashed that wad of cash to the new girl when she said she changed her mind to like him instead~

yeah that was funny. So far he has flashed credit cards & now cash..I'm figuring next he'll bring along gold bars. I heard Boom say something about Kyu Han bribing the gals to vote Chansung down by showing them his credit card. :lol:

OMG i would too!~ when i first see the hand movement i was like WTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?? LOL~ thank god its like prepared~ she should've made the change much more cooler though~ theres TONS of things ppl can do rather than just facing backwards and do that~ although it would've been great if anyone can explain what the lyrics says~

She should've planned that wardrobe switch a bit better, it looked a bit hurried & amateurish. Not that I'm complaining about seeing her with that top. :P

OK at first when she revealed her face,se does look familiar~ but you know what!~ i actually saw her at music core recording that i went to last 2 week!~ OK at that time i didnt even know the group haha~ plus their song is so craptastic that i feel like clunking all of their heads~ they came out with a cowboy outfit and stuff~ they were HOT~ seriously~ but the song T_____________T this is caps from music core 25 July

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/et...n86/newface.png

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/et...86/newface2.png

i hope the girl at the very left end would come to the show~ she is so HOT~ haha~ well they all are~ they need a better song~

Was it some song with Hyori & Jang Dong Gun in the title? I looked up one of their Music Core perfs on youtube but they were dressed up as cheerleaders. You're right, I was WTH? that song is crap! I couldn't even finish listening to it. But yeah, I wouldn't mind if a couple of the good looking ones appeared on this show. ;)

you could see the guys were like .__. at first at Sol Ah performance and went to @__@ when she Ho-ed up~ it was pretty impressive~ bomi's perf didnt impress me as much~ i dunno why~

I, like laydeebutterfly, was more impressed by Sul-ah's Britney chair dance. It might have been a bit stripper-ish, but the little falter aside, it was pretty good.

So far, we're split about this. Strangely, it's the two guys on this thread (me & Diavle) that don't seem to be impressed by SuLah's 'stripper' dancing, while you gals seem to like it. While we both were impressed by Bomi's doll routine...Go figure? :blink:

As for the lyrics of Eunhye's song to Eeteuk, it was about a girl changing everything about herself to be the kind of girl that the guy wanted (diet, etc), but after she was done changing, he was with another girl.

and its an actual song? not lyrics changing or anything?

I didn't pay attention to the song that was playing while that girl from LPG was doing her school bully routine... she annoyed me.

LOL~ it was kinda annoying and if she did that to the hakkyo jjang,she would probably get shoved back by EH~ haha~

I checked out some fan cam footage of that Super Show 2 thing & yeah he had a bit more lift on his jump during that concert at the end. I also noticed some hot chicks in black come onstage with towels during that perf too hehe.

you see~ this is exactly the comment that made me think you are a fangirl~ you see,i would think diavle would maybe ask or wait till some of the suju fans give the link to the fancams~ but you,like any other fangirls i know,search for em yourselves~ well this is a fancam of suju's concert we are talking about too~ but yeah the hot chicks gave him the throphy and such~ it would be much better if he got sol ah or someone to give him the throphy~ haha~

yeah that was funny. So far he has flashed credit cards & now cash..I'm figuring next he'll bring along gold bars. I heard Boom say something about Kyu Han bribing the gals to vote Chansung down by showing them his credit card. :lol:

LOL~ i would do it for real if he gives me cash~ haha~

Was it some song with Hyori & Jang Dong Gun in the title? I looked up one of their Music Core perfs on youtube but they were dressed up as cheerleaders. You're right, I was WTH? that song is crap! I couldn't even finish listening to it. But yeah, I wouldn't mind if a couple of the good looking ones appeared on this show. ;)

yeah~ omg the song is super annoying and i dont even want to know what its about~

So far, we're split about this. Strangely, it's the two guys on this thread (me & Diavle) that don't seem to be impressed by SuLah's 'stripper' dancing, while you gals seem to like it. While we both were impressed by Bomi's doll routine...Go figure? :blink:

it is strange~ like damifino,i think the doll routine is repetative and it was not that impressive either~ maybe bcoz i have seen a LOT of better perf than that~

Guest damifino

^ I have never heard the song, but since Eunhye was lipsynching to someone else's voice, I assume it's a real song.

So the thing that seems to be in a lot of news articles lately... what do you guys think of Hyun Young and Lee Hwee Jae? There are a lot of people who have been suspecting that the two have been secretly dating for quite some time now, but the rumors seem to be gathering more momentum lately. Lee Hwee Jae keeps denying it saying that he only sees Hyun Young as a younger brother, but the way Hyun Young looks at LHW seems a bit suspicious, not to mention what she said about dressing to impress LHJ on "Come To Play."

So the thing that seems to be in a lot of news articles lately... what do you guys think of Hyun Young and Lee Hwee Jae? There are a lot of people who have been suspecting that the two are secretly dating for quite some time now, but the rumors seem to be gathering more momentum lately. Lee Hwee Jae keeps denying it saying that he only sees Hyun Young as a younger brother, but the way Hyun Young looks at LHW seems a bit suspicious, not to mention what she said about dressing to impress LHJ on "Come To Play."

OMG i forgot to comment on this while replying~ OK even from before the confirmation news of her breakup,HY flirts with LHJ A LOT~ but lately,they really does seem like something is going on between the two of em~ it does seem fishy~ very~ well Lee Param would totally deny this of course but i dunno~ what do you think Mr.Diavle? you are the HY expert here~

Archived