[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

Guest kim421

The funny thing about Eunhyuk's name poetry isn't necessarily what he says, but what he isn't. It's that the first two phrases are normal (describing the person's loveliness or something to that effect) and the last phrase is random. It has nothing to do with the first two lines and just uses a random word that starts with the syllable.

She just responded to LHJ's comment by using a line in her song. Boom and LHJ loved it because every time they said something, she always had a come back.

ahhh lol ok i was wondering what was so funny about ahjussi at the end of the poem. haha silly eunhyuk - thanks so much for explaining it damifino!!

and moon7 - you are just going to have to be patient, esp for the episodes that have just aired will not be subbed right away - just go to youtube and search for the previous episodes. there are a couple there that are subbed in english - search for 'ISF eng sub'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slpyazn528

yea i think a couple of ppl commented about Ran too... but her expression

is really getting too annoying for me to handle. It wasn't that bad at first

but she does this half mouth open thing while she wiggles her eyebrows up

and down. Looks like a beaver...

Pretty at first but now just plain annoying. :/ Eunhye found a new love :D

so happy for her! Changsung shouldn't have picked Yui if he was just going

to go back to Bomi anyways.. that's cruel. And yay Eunhyuk finally found

someone :)

^ I'm pretty much waiting for an insect to fly into Park Ran's mouth in one of the upcoming episodes. :lol:

Hyun Young and Lee Kyu Han get it on (Skit+Bloopers):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP24N45M

] 200702220730101001_3_chltndus96_xak.jpg

For sure, I've watched it tons of times.

You meant the skit (not the entire ep) right?

Season 3 would be great, no HY+LJS no sale though.

Thanks dude.

Hehe, yeah I meant skits not episodes :blush: ...that "Lonely Maiden" one was freaking hilarious, especially the song and dance numbers LKH & HY break out into after each 'in heat' encounter. Man, never expected LKH's love of his life to end up being Lee Jong Soo! The bonus "NGs" scenes were a riot too. :lol:

by any chance do you have that one skit where that criminal picks the wrong gal to kidnap in Jo Hye Ryun & she makes him regret it big time?

anyone know where i can download the subbed one? or the soft-sub one?

thanks

I can't recall exactly which page it's on & I'm too lazy to look but read back a few pages & you can find the download link to the rar file for subs for the first episode of the new format but so far that's all there is available.

Guest Happy_Day

yea i think a couple of ppl commented about Ran too... but her expression

is really getting too annoying for me to handle. It wasn't that bad at first

but she does this half mouth open thing while she wiggles her eyebrows up

and down. Looks like a beaver...

Pretty at first but now just plain annoying. :/ Eunhye found a new love :D

so happy for her! Changsung shouldn't have picked Yui if he was just going

to go back to Bomi anyways.. that's cruel. And yay Eunhyuk finally found

someone :)

I know lol, it was hilarious because my mom and I both said at the same time that Ran looks really dumb/empty-headed when she does that mouth half open thing. It makes her look so ugly, I think she thinks it's cute though. And her teeth aren't that pretty, so it's worse when she does it.

Chansung is stupid, he keeps switching back and forth, I hate guys like that. (Script?) I dunno, he seems like that type of guy though. Who knows?

I like Yooi the best, she seems so sweet =)

it's a pity tat jay hv to leave..it's so fun to watch..

i'm really fond of the girl yui.. it's a pity chansung didnt' choose her.. end up withthe girl bumi??(i really dislike her)sorry i hv not watch the latest episode will watch tonite..

@junmay : I believe LHJ ask if they want a new partner.

Jaebum doesn't want to change and stay with Eunhye while Eunhye want to pick Eeteuk instead.

Guest lucky_moon

This week Ep was so much fun, did really love Eunhyuk, he found a new love ~~

But chansung do really need to change partner, I think Yui is so much better than Bomi,

why to choose Yui if in the end he'll choose Bomi that was so harsh to her.

OK i just catched up the two episode i missed~

I gotta give you credit for calling that one about Eun Hye. She certainly has character & is my fave so far of the gals & of course, Kyu Han for the guys. I agree it would be nice to see some other celebs represent Boom's team & not just boy band idols either.

i am LOVING eunhye so far~ haha~ my fav <3 and OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE the new guy!!~~~ he was on SGB and i think he is an CF model~ a good one at that and his specialty is facial expressions and stuff~ OMG he is HILARIOUS!!!~~~~ i cant wait for next week~

Freaking gorgeous is what she is. Great voice too and a catchy song, overall, she seems to have all the ingredients, and then some, to make it in the biz.

Her laugh is awesome too, ladies are usually "Tee hee!" but she is all "Muahaha!".

ugh~ what threw me off was her laughter~ god its annoying~ well you can laugh all muahahaha but laugh at the right time~ T__T god~ iwas like WTF when she laughed~ she is like the second jang young ran~ annoying and desperate~ haha~

Not particularly ISF related, but it's about MC LHJ...

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907281354531010

Apparently, he has tried out and become a member of an official soccer team FC성은 (FC Sung Eun) in Korea and will become a full fledged athlete O_O He will continue to be on TV shows.

wow seriously?? isnt he like 30 something?

Man, It really does suck travelling all the time because although I read all of your comments, I never really find the time to reply to them...which is a shame because you guys are all soo witty and clever and I so want to join in ^_^

That said, I really loved Eun Hye and the Hyori Look-alike (she kind of looked like a mix of Hyori with her hair and eye smile and Nam Sang Mi because of her face and smile).... both of them have such courage to be...strong? lol

Bomi is cute in her own way; my travel partner said that she looks like a cute rabbit. :rolleyes: men

Kyu Han, like I said, is becoming much more popular. Certainly, it helps that idol stars have become regulars on this show...more people are taking notice (finally).

And, like I said before, I just wish that they'd rotate the girls and guys a bit more... Someone mentioned that this was a bit like loveletter season 2... I definitely see that.

The modern Loveletter of sorts?

The part where they act, and make sounds, like retards.

Probably just me :P

No, it's not just you :P

As a med student, I work with children suffering from mental ailments, autism, etc and it kinda pains me to see it. I mean, yea it's funny but it's also kind of sad...

And you can soo be a pabu without being mentally retarded *shrugs*

Isn't he pushing 40? lol.

Guest damifino

Isn't he pushing 40? lol.

He's 36 (will be 37 in a few months). But he's always been an avid sportsman (you will know just how much if you see WGM) and has continually played soccer in various leagues throughout the years, even though they weren't official leagues like this one he just joined.

wow.. i notice they really edit/cut lot's of the game parts??too bad yui was out!!i prefer her more than bomi?

yeah i agree with others tat said here.. y did chansung choose yui in the game if he would choose bomi at the end.. it's like giving yui more hope.. i can really see tat yui was really thankful..when chansung choose her..

i really liike the claim to be hyori lookalike new girl.. she's so brave n pretty and hv sucha unique characters..

He's 36 (will be 37 in a few months). But he's always been an avid sportsman (you will know just how much if you see WGM) and has continually played soccer in various leagues throughout the years, even though they weren't official leagues like this one he just joined.

I thought it was perhaps a publicity stunt at first but congratulations to him. Although that team resides in the K3 league, which is an amateur league, LHJ still must've shown enough skills as a footballer to make an impression.

Guest Diavle

It makes her look so ugly, I think she thinks it's cute though.

I think its something that she does naturally and it would be stupid to judge her for it.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907281354531010

Apparently, he has tried out and become a member of an official soccer team FC성은 (FC Sung Eun) in Korea and will become a full fledged athlete O_O He will continue to be on TV shows.

Thanks for the news.

That's pretty awesome, all the best to him. He's certainly seems to have the physical attributes for the sport.

Glad he's not leaving the show though, can't think of anyone that would make for a good replacement.

No, it's not just you tongue.gif

As a med student, I work with children suffering from mental ailments, autism, etc and it kinda pains me to see it. I mean, yea it's funny but it's also kind of sad...

*high five*

Glad there is another on the same page as me.

That's pretty awesome, all the best to him. He's certainly seems to have the physical attributes for the sport.

Glad he's not leaving the show though, can't think of anyone that would make for a good replacement.

Well he's going to have to lose the specks, I don't recall too many soccer players wearing glasses. :P

No, it's not just you :P

I'm as sensitive as the next guy in terms of anyone having fun at the expense of the mentally challenged/disabled but I don't really see what Chansung & Seulong are doing on this show to warrant that type of criticism IMO.

Guest Diavle

Well he's going to have to lose the specks, I don't recall too many soccer players wearing glasses. :P

He could just be wearing them for style though, like Tak Jae Hoon.

I'm as sensitive as the next guy in terms of anyone having fun at the expense of the mentally challenged/disabled but I don't really see what Chansung & Seulong are doing on this show to warrant that type of criticism IMO.

... which is perfectly fine.

He could just be wearing them for style though, like Tak Jae Hoon.

true...although I always thought it was lame for people who don't need to wear glasses to correct their vision to wear them as a fashion accessory. Perhaps because I wear glasses & I wish I didn't have to. :P

... which is perfectly fine.

yup, we agree to disagree. ;)

wow.. i notice they really edit/cut lot's of the game parts??too bad yui was out!!i prefer her more than bomi?

yeah i agree with others tat said here.. y did chansung choose yui in the game if he would choose bomi at the end.. it's like giving yui more hope.. i can really see tat yui was really thankful..when chansung choose her..

i missed this while replying~ seriously,altough i would hate to be in both of the girls shoes,i didnt think chansung was wrong even if it is not scripted~ they are playing a dating game~ why stick to one girl when you have the choice of two girls? haha~ he had chosen yui maybe to give her a second chance or something,and then realized that bomi is better so he picked bomi at last~ you'll never know~

Archived