What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest patricedee

Playful Kiss coz I want to give it a try and I'm curious why the ratings didn't even reach a double digit number despite the fact that KHJ is the leading man. I'm in the middle of episode 5. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sol-star

My general rule as a drama newbie, when watching more than 1 drama at a time, is to watch a current one and an older one.

On Ep. 15 of Secret Garden, trying to force myself to finish it. It's been enjoyable, but it's starting to drag and I feel like it's not going to end without someone dying of a disease or some other heart-wrenching (and cliched) plot device.

Just started Soulmate... only on episode 2 but already so refreshing after all of these cutesy love stories. I want some realism! And the guys are really hot! (and for men out there... so are the women) I reccommend!!

Guest arashidream95

Currently, I'm watching :

* Can You Hear My Heart

* Torn Birds

* 49 Days

* Midas

* Manny

Before this, I finished "GIANT" - it's a great drama !!

i'm currently watching the thorn birds... such a great drama, han hye jin & kim min jung had potrayed their characters very well respectively. i couldn't wait for the ep17 to coming out. & i hope, seo jung eun (hhj) will have a good end in this drama.

Guest leesoyoung26

I'm Currently watching

-Can you hear my heart?

-Crime Squad

-49 days

-Smile, Donghae

-Manny

All of them are pretty good dramas! :)

Guest truthofayay

49 days of course. Its booming now.

The story tell about two woman, Shin JiHyun(Nam Gyuri) and Song EeKyung(Lee Yowon).

Ji Hyun has a 'perfect life' as human (she is a daughter from very rich family and has a smart and handsome fiancee and will get married in a week), but opposite with Ee Kyung who has a tragic life (orphan, and her boyfriend was dead 5 years ago in trafic accident, then she live like a 'ghost'). A week before Ji Hyun get married, she had an accident. but, because its not her time to die, Scheduler/Death Angel(Jung Ilwoo) told her to collect 3 tears of 3 people who really love her (the true tears is pure colour tears). And she can use the body of EeKyung to collect that tears without single person know about her true identity.

There are a lot complication and mystery in this story. I really enjoyed every single episode in this drama. Because I can play a role as a detective, hehehehe. I even already knew about relationship between Scheduler and Ee Kyung since 4th episode. But i don't know about the ending. Because Scheduler is already dead. :(((

Actually fantasy drama of korean is the best. Really smart. Like secret garden n 49 days.

Recomended :)))

I'm not watching much new drama's now coz the series I want to see haven't started yet or i'm waiting till they are complete and watch them in one go then.

New series i'm watching:

49 Days

Thorn Birds

Smile, Donghae(allthough I'm a bit far behind need to catch up soon!)

Rewatching:

-Full house

-A Love To Kill

I'm in a Rain mood so I decided to rewatch some drama's.

Guest anigaimasu.

I am so in LOVE with it.

49 days of course. Its booming now.

The story tell about two woman, Shin JiHyun(Nam Gyuri) and Song EeKyung(Lee Yowon).

Ji Hyun has a 'perfect life' as human (she is a daughter from very rich family and has a smart and handsome fiancee and will get married in a week), but opposite with Ee Kyung who has a tragic life (orphan, and her boyfriend was dead 5 years ago in trafic accident, then she live like a 'ghost'). A week before Ji Hyun get married, she had an accident. but, because its not her time to die, Scheduler/Death Angel(Jung Ilwoo) told her to collect 3 tears of 3 people who really love her (the true tears is pure colour tears). And she can use the body of EeKyung to collect that tears without single person know about her true identity.

There are a lot complication and mystery in this story. I really enjoyed every single episode in this drama. Because I can play a role as a detective, hehehehe. I even already knew about relationship between Scheduler and Ee Kyung since 4th episode. But i don't know about the ending. Because Scheduler is already dead. :(((

Actually fantasy drama of korean is the best. Really smart. Like secret garden n 49 days.

Recomended :)))

49 days :lol: the plot is good, not a typical korean drama. very similar to american drama or movie i forgot. but it's still good. also watching dongyi, very nice drama. reminds me of jewel in the palace :sweatingbullets:

Guest AlyStar

Currently the only one I am watching is 49 Days.

It is very good, totally a must see!

This drama will not bore you, every episode leaves you with the feeling of wanting to watch the next one right away xD!

I just saw episode 14 yesterday, now I can't wait to see episode 15!

Especially with the ending of 14...omg I'm so curious as to if it really is Yi Kyung or not x-x

Guest Kdrama-angel

im currently watching/still need to finish (as of 2/2/08):

Bad Family

Dae Jang Geum (it's soo long!)

Goong S (kind of boring...)

ive finished watching (from fave to least fave):

Full House

Let's Go to School Sang Doo

Spring Waltz

My Girl

Goong

A Love to Kill

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Love Story in Harvard

Stairway to Heaven

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Winter Sonata

Autumn Tale

But it is nice !

i am currently not watching any drama but i would  like to know korean drama is nice ???? 

Archived