What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elderflower

1.Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2. Dr. Champ

3. The women who still wants to marry ( Finished! Good show!)

4. The Fugitive Plan B

Guest dramaschonney

1. Sungkyungkwan Scandal

(can't believe that this week is the last week with the Fab 4 T___T--> gonna miss you, LSJ, MJS; GYH, KYS ♥)

2. Doctor Champ (love the storyline)

3. DaeMul (I started to watch it a few days ago--> Go Hyun Jung is such a great actress!!!)

I'm only watching one drama, which you may have guessed which from my signature. ^_^

For those who can't see it, I'm totally addicted to Doctor Champ. I love sports, realistic life stories and a surprising plot, as well as happy endings for cute couples. Except for the latter part for which we'll have to wait another few weeks, my hands are full. Crying buckets right now after watching ep 11 raw. I want a Ji Heon / Yeon Woo as well as a Do Wook / Hee Yung pairing but today just didn't look like it was headed that way. Aigoo. Plus Ji Heon is hurting so much. :tears:

Currently watching/need to finish Happiness in the Wind and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and I'm waiting for the special episodes to release of youtube for A Playful kiss! I've watched like a bajillion other Korean, Taiwanese, and HK dramas but I'm not gonna name them

Archived