What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently,

Playful kiss special (one of my favorite dramas ever)

Fugitive Plan B

DaeMul

And I'm about to continue SKKS which I stopped watching since I've addicted to Playful Kiss.:sweatingbullets:

Sry Micky. I'll watch it again, okay? :D

I Just finished OB(GYN)Doctors & A good day for the wind to blow. Now i'm watching: Plan B, Dr. Champ, Life is beautiful, Giant, Gloria, Please marry me, Flames of atraction & Hwang jin In. i'm about to start Marry stayed out all night ,daemul & the secret lovers. I have a long list of drama...what can i do? i just love them :D

recently watching my girlfriend is a gumiho, baker king kim tak gu, playful kiss(hasn't finished yet since its not really addicted for me)...and the waiting list drama are : sunkyunkwan scandal, personal taste, prosecutor princess, mary stayed out all night, secret garden, coffee house...any suggestion what drama should i begin first?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest purplefarm

I have just finished to watch Mary Stayed out All Night and started to watch My Princess. Also I am planning to watch Secret Garden since I see news about the drama everywhere, but first I should wait for the finish of my final exams ..

SIGN (it's really good!)

Women in the sun (for Jung Gyu Woon ...after Dr Champ..i can't help see him again)

Secret garden

When a man love a women (with Ko Soo)

• 1 month later...
Guest megumi08

I have just finished to watch Mary Stayed out All Night and started to watch My Princess. Also I am planning to watch Secret Garden since I see news about the drama everywhere, but first I should wait for the finish of my final exams ..

Good luck for ur final exams... but u definitely have to watch secret garden..

i usually don't take the news about drama seriously but after i watched secret garden because a recommendation from friend, i know that this drama deserved to be reported everywhere... you have to watch it urself.. hehe..

Anyways, im currently watching My princess (still boring from early episodes)

Archived