What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sannouna

good question

actually i'm watching

1- city hunter : a very good drama with a sweet couple. i love it

2- lie to me : the bedinning was pretty good but actually it dropped

3- the greatest love : a sweet drama

4- miss ripley : a little bit disappointing

5- athena : still waching

6- can u hear my heart : still on episode 17

Guest helenz

Iam watching the following series....

The Greatest Love.......so touching, best drama. ;):wub:

Lie To Me .... blush.gif

City Hunter.... ;)

Can You Hear My Heart.....sad drama. :(

Drunken To Love you.... :D

Guest xanthep

Still new to watching dramas...

Started with Playful Kiss because I'd already watched the anime version (loved the settings, clothes and acting - but found the chemistry a bit off between Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min for some reason - LOVE them both though *so bias*)

Currently interchanging between Secret Garden and Dream High.

Secret Garden won out over Dream High in keeping me entertained, so I'll probably be finishing that first.

I'm just finished "49 Days" ..Lee Yo woon is kind of great and georgeous actress..she is so talented..:rolleyes:

and now I currently watching "You are my destiny " I like Yoona and Park jae Jung :blink:

I have couple dramas line up >>>>> Lie to me, New Tales of Gisaeng, and Greatest Love..

Guest ghettoelectroVIP

Currently I just finished 49 Days - it's a good and meaningful one although the ending might not satisfy everyone, but it really made sense and ended the show well for me.

Now I'm watching Miss Ripley - it's quite a dark drama though but it's real scary how Lee Da Hae's character is doing all those things :o

And then I am planning to watch Best Love and City Hunter - I heard these 2 are good, especially the latter? Haha not just for the eye candy, of course!

Can You Hear My Heart - Still loving it even though it kind of slow down in ep25 and 26. Going to miss it like crazy when it's over.

You Fallen For Me - Watching it with 0 expectations. Ep1 is slow but watchable and i'm curious about what will happen in ep2.

I kind of like ep2.

Guest himang34

Just finished watching Greatest Love!

Love the drama, the cast, the song, the storyline.. basically everything about it.

Moving on to watch 49 days or city hunter ~~

Guest purepinay08__

City Hunter - Love LMH but honestly a very good drama! has everything that ur looking for( drama, action, thrill, comedy, and romance)!

Drunken to Love You - funny Tai drama and love Rainie :)

Lie to Me - just started watching this one while waiting for new episode of CITY HUNTER!!!

Guest monkeyshinobi

City Hunter

Heartstrings

Hana Kimi (japan)

Romance Town (kinda stopped after a while but i'll get back to it after i catch up w/ other dramas first XD)

Lie To Me (also stopped for a bit, gotta get back to this soon)

Archived