Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

taken from hyesa :)

???, ???? ?? '??'?? ?? (Song Hye-Kyo, overcomes body temperature crisis with a hug)

nopredict200702161006450.jpg

=============================

? Entertainment backstage

Song Hye-Kyo returned on the 2nd from Mt. Gumgang in North Korea after finishing filming on her movie . Starting with Guryongyun boulder and the Shingaechun region up to Bae Boulder in the Migaebang region, it is said that picturesque scenes were shot from corner to corner.

Apparently, while filming on the peak of Sangpaldam's summt, Song Hye-Kyo's body temperature suddenly dropped and a female crew member spontaneoulsy wrapped herself around Hye-Kyo to warm her up. They say that even when filming was stopped, this female crew member kept herself wrapped around Hye-Kyo to keep her warm.

Even as they were leaving the filming site, Song Hye-Kyo was still wrapped in a circle. This was due, likely, to the cold temperature and the rough mountain terrain? Even though filming has now been completed, this voluntary 'free hug' act by the female crew member is sure to become a famous example of how deeply this crew member's affection ran for her colleague.

-excerpt-

English translation by hyesa2 for hyesa.com

[**Sorry for the somewhat awkward translation. It's hard to convey the flavor of the this person's tone here in English. Basically, it's a subtly conveyed tone of admiration that Song Hye-Kyo is able to inspire such loyalty and consideration from another crew member. It really speaks to her true inner beauty and the kind of person she is.** hyesa2]

Cikumis thanks so much for this. This is the first time i read about this.

Winnie, during the fan meeting, did anyone ask HG if she was "the girl" they saw at Bi's concert in Vegas? hehe fishing.

Denstradamus, kudos to you. I wish i were as articulate as you are.

thanks for the pics! I love the one where they smiled...and waved.. So sweet... ^^

thanks cikumis for the article.. That is so sweet of her female colleague to hug her and keep her warm. Aww.. that is very very sweet of her.. This reminds me of A love to kill.. the scene where Bok Gu (rain) hugs eun Suh (Shin minah), trying to keep her warm. Imagine if Rain was there.. :rolleyes: hehe..

Bikyo really make my day up to the sky :D

guys, did u realized that they had a very good taste in their outfits.

first day in presscon

Bi and SHK wearing oufit in same color, was it purple or dark blue, not sure but its look very good for them

1st day in Special Program Fh

Bi - white kot n black trouser n black shoe

SHK - black dress n black shoe

2nd day

Bi - Black kot, jeans

SHK - white dress n black shoe

they just change the colors.

wau!

Wow lots of picture galore of the fan meet. Thanks to everybody posting, sharing the stories and translating everything that is happening. I will miss it when this promo ends. But we hope that there will be more activities from SHG to come. AJA SHK.

It's so nice seeing these two together again, but gosh I kinda wish this happened a little later since these two have been so friggin busy lately. I hope they don't get burned out. They both need a nice loooooooooooong relaxing vacation after this...hopefully with each other? :phew:

and thanks to everyone who's been uploading pics and posting clips, really appreciated!