Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tianared

Smiling happily like this.. always... :)

Bi + SHK = :wub:

I also would like to thank all who posted updates, pictures, and videos. It made the China Full House experience a great one seeing that I am a avid BiKyo fan. Thanks to all again.

THANK YOU

yum yum dimsum for all those wonderful pics

bm05om/nertzz and winnie for the clips

shanda for the article translations

and to everyone who posted ... you've made these past few days super duper enjoyable :)

*sigh* i hate for this feeling to end :tears: i like being on cloud 9, i'll just watch these pics/clips over&over&over again ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

did BI say this?

"Hey, girls, please tell me how I can bear a girl as beautiful as Hyekyo without having hyekyo participating in the baby making process"

i hope he did!!! hahahahahahahah! if he did! its a wonderful sign!

hahaha~ nope, he didn't say that...it was winnie from this thread who said it like that :lol: way to go winnie! ^ __ ^

Guest Denstradamus

The part about Rain wanting a daughter as pretty as SHK? That's what he actually said! Goto songhyegyo.net for the fully translated article done by the great Shanda!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yes, he did say that part about wanting a baby looking as beautiful as song hye gyo, but he didn't say it the way uluvlancelot mentioned in the quotes...he didn't say the "without having hyekyo participating in the baby making process" part :sweatingbullets: that was winnie's thinking...^^

Guest rain_4ever

Oh no no no, that just wloi's opinion...^^ Of course Bi can't say this sentence...

Now I can believe 99% that Kyo is his girfriend...hehe

Guest sweet_treats1812

Oh no no no, that just wloi's opinion...^^ Of course Bi can't say this sentence...

Now I can believe 99% that Kyo is his girfriend...hehe

hahahaha...sometimes i think it's not really the fans' fault that we think there's smthing going on between them..not when bi says things like that...he's almost fueling the rumors! :lol:

Guest leehanji23

Rain has given the hint already.Why would he said that he wanted to get married already and have a daughter who looks like Song Hye Gyo. And the point is of all the places he chose to do that in front of the media and Song Hye Gyo. What a timing HAHAHA!!!! :tongue2:

Guest Denstradamus

^yes, he did say that part about wanting a baby looking as beautiful as song hye gyo, but he didn't say it the way uluvlancelot mentioned in the quotes...he didn't say the "without having hyekyo participating in the baby making process" part :sweatingbullets: that was winnie's thinking...^^

Oh hahahah! But hey, in his head, he probably is thinking that! Can't wait for another bi-kyo storm to brew up, this was so much fun :).

Okay, now I know that they are really going out. Everything he said has her in it, 'beautiful daughter like SHG'. Did he say that during fans meeting or durng KBS interview?

Bi said this in the fans meeting and the KBS show has shown 'the adorable girl' and 'marriage' part of the fans meeting in the KBS clip. You could see Hyekyo was smiling very sweetly when she heard that Bi wanted to have a baby girl that looks like her. :rolleyes:

What is she thinking at that time when she heard it ? :blush:

Bi said this in the fans meeting and the KBS show has shown 'the adorable girl' and 'marriage' part of the fans meeting in the KBS clip. You could see Hyekyo was smiling very sweetly when she heard that Bi wanted to have a baby girl that looks like her. :rolleyes:

What is she thinking at that time when she heard it ? :blush:

she's probably thinking "Sure, I'll help you" ;):lol:

Guest soutsada7

^^ahahaha, miss bi, great minds sure do think alike :lol: that clip was so sweet...I had a huge, cheesy smile plastered on my face :lol::P regardless of who our girl ends up with, I wish her the best :D

lol I haven't been to this thread for like 2 days? and whoas!! so many pics!! XDD

Thanks to everyone that posted so many lovely pics!!

BiKyo is <333