Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

"I Promise I'll Call You Tomorrow"

I got this words from Bi’s thread by Deeyan, this wordings printed on Bi’s shirt during his fanmeeting yesterday.

After I read the wordings, its just popup in my mind is one interview involving SHK n CTH during MGI promo at Japan last year (08/2006)

The interviewer asked them one question:

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

SHK answered was Check my mobile phone

Then she added “just check the time”

mayb this is just another reason why SHK has check her hp every morning right after she wake up. Bi’s call. dreammm... dreamm

Guest Orchidy

Although I don't really know what is going on but.... I really enjoy the pictures...

I notice SHG likes dresses. ^_^

Although I don't have the same passion to watch Full House, it is still one of my favorite.

ashima.. ;)

anyways..i made a little something..shared this already at FH thread,but thought maybe i should share it here too.just something to look at..for fun. :blush:

2004 vs 2007

04vs07ta4.jpg

04vs07p2ka8.jpg

:wub:

Guest evenstar7377

"I Promise I'll Call You Tomorrow"

I got this words from Bi’s thread by Deeyan, this wordings printed on Bi’s shirt during his fanmeeting yesterday.

After I read the wordings, its just popup in my mind is one interview involving SHK n CTH during MGI promo at Japan last year (08/2006)

The interviewer asked them one question:

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

SHK answered was Check my mobile phone

Then she added “just check the time”

mayb this is just another reason why SHK has check her hp every morning right after she wake up. Bi’s call. dreammm... dreamm

ashima - yes..i remember that interview too...now, we know the reason why she checks her phone and the reason why we keep seeing BI talking on the phone...

i know dream...dream...but who knows? right??? ;-)

Guest sweet_treats1812

the way they held hands in that karaoke scene in "full house" looked really awkward, but for some reason, it's sweet too :blush: it's like saying, "i dont care how hard i have to twist my arm around as long as i'm holding hands with you.." :w00t:

Guest evenstar7377

ashima.. ;)

anyways..i made a little something..shared this already at FH thread,but thought maybe i should share it here too.just something to look at..for fun. :blush:

2004 vs 2007

04vs07ta4.jpg

04vs07p2ka8.jpg

i love it!!!!! thanks for posting! even after 3 years..it seems like they were never apart!!! ;0

Love you bi-kyo!

ashima.. ;)

2004 vs 2007

04vs07ta4.jpg

04vs07p2ka8.jpg

Wow i love it!! thanks for sharing!!! i'm a really big fan of bi and Song..... Love IT......!!!! and she looks so cute on those pics thanks again!!!!!

Guest nertzzz

i love it!!!!! thanks for posting! even after 3 years..it seems like they were never apart!!! ;0

Love you bi-kyo!

Maybe its because they weren't!! :rolleyes: ahh i'm too hyper!

I just love the way Bi just naturally puts out his arm to guide Hye Kyo even if its for just 5 seconds..and at the beginning of the FH special I think his hand even lingered on her back a littlr bit ...of course, it could possibly be my imagination on overdrive from watching it one too many times but i'm also (Like everyone) on Cloud 9 so i'm too happy to care :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

winnie, shanda and soutsada, i have sent you a PM. please check it out at your convenience. ty

anette sis, I've gotten your PM and have responded ;):D

thanks for all the pix peeps, two gorgeous people together :P though I'm a firm song-song shipper, it still never fails to surprise me how compatible and lovely they look together :).

Guest yum yum dimsum

Do we get more updates? It's been a while. lol

should i keep updating??????? :unsure:

-

imageshack is being a pain :fury:

i hope this is viewable from this host

2hhlypv.jpg

34tbvyv.jpg

2gxekp0.jpg

35jxlw2.jpg

2qa3a8j.jpg

4hklo94.jpg

47uht9s.jpg

like always: as labelled :)

more...

29cudkj.jpg

452mw76.jpg

dont know if these have been posted yet but..

2dak1z5.jpg

33k8x39.jpg

4c9sv2q.jpg

as labelled :)

are these viewable from this host?

if not then im just wasting my time uploading them.

imageshack is not working for me at the moment <_<

even more from the first night

2i8iszn.jpg

2wgf1up.jpg

2i7b7dt.jpg

as labelled :)

i hope this isn't spamming :tongue2:

4cblr7n.jpg

34o4gab.jpg

as labelled + baidu.com

thanks to all BIKYOers, Biers n SHKers for all the updating n pics for Changsa, china trip. Im really enjoying everything about Bi n Kyo trip.

sorry off topic,

but im just a lil bit curious, why after more than 2 yrs FH aired, they did this promo n chosen Changsa as a first place, not Japan or HK,

or they are just "Test the Water" as someone said in Fullhouse's tread. :vicx:

Guest evenstar7377

thanks...that's the 1st time i saw the last pic you posted...they look sooo cute smiling together...

and i like the way BI smiled when SHK was receiving the gift from a fan...

oohh...did they left china already???are they in korea now???

i hope there will be pictures of their departure too..