Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^finally! thank you! why the hell ( :) )is that interpreter in the middle?? :P

:lol: that was my first thought when i saw the picture :lol:

My opinion may not count as I am famously biased, but I think we shouldn't judge how they really are based on a few photos. There were lots of accounts which say they weren't as 'boring' as the few photos show. Like what others pointed out, language barrier is another factor.

Besides, what exactly do we want them to do, make out in public? That's ridiculous. And no way that's gonna happen, especially on a presscon. Koreans are famously formal during presscons. We should know that by now.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox now. :lol: Thanks, everyone, for sharing the photos, and I can't wait for the videos to come out!

yeah, it's quite unreasonable for ppl to be disapointed because if they're expecting something like what you and Denstradamus described then that's their problem because there's no way BiKyo would do that, love relationship or not

wloi, this is exactly what antis want, please don't let them succeed :tears:

you've been so good at keeping us updated :wub:

Oh and i heard that Song hyekyo was the SOOMPI Queen. can anyone give me more information about that? like do people vote for one?

yes, she was for 2005 and 2006 and soompiers voted for her B)

Guest evenstar7377

fh1bd0.gif

fh2lq1.gif

rednet.cn :)

finally i get to see a pic of SHK arriving at the airport! thanks yum yum dimsum!...oh.Bi's bodyguard was there to protect SHK....

oh pls. let us just enjoy this event..don't based opinions just because of some pictures posted...because if we are to base some fan accounts bi_kyo were not boring! B)

SHK looked radiant as always...BI seemed tired but the glow in his eyes is something!!! :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

winnie! come back soon! uve been doing great updating us on everything that's been going on..don't let those antis stop u...as for u people u cant stop criticizing bikyo shippers, pls shut it already! this is a thread where people come to share their love of shg and whoever her partner may be..pls don't come in and say smthing negative because we really do have great people here who provide us with reliable info..and now we're losing them at times because they fear your criticisms...they share their info without asking us for anything in return but if they keep encountering posts that seem to make a stab at them, then of course they're gonna feel bad...so please, if u have any sensitivity towards them at all, keep the negativism to urselves..we already know u don't like them as much as we do..one post from u will do..we get it..

anyways...thanks for all the people who've shared the pics with us. thank u so so much! big huggles to you guys...i think they look tired in most of the pics, but regardless of that it's good to see them together again. i actually love shg's look in both the black and the purple dresses..she looks glamorous...simple but elegant :blush: i don't quite like bi's hair though..cant wait for it to grow back :lol:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/cRXyh3phcGI/

a short clip at the end of the presscon , taken with very shaky hand.

I just want to say to those newcomers of this thread who are so fed up with SHK and Bi, you better stay away from here instead of spoiling the fun of the others. This thread is mainly for fans chatting. :rolleyes:

ah...after backlogging, I would like to take back my words, I will stop posting anything about the Changsha trip since so many of you bickering just based on photos.

See you all after the CNY holiday....I do not want to spoil my fun.

I knew this would come and I don't blame you winnie. Right, let's just see each other again after this whole China affair. This thread used to be a friendly thread bec people who are regulars here are broad-minded. We don't lambast ANYONE. Too bad we were invaded by narrow-minded antis who went out of their way just to criticize and judge SHG and Bi. Well we don't need you here.

tearsinheaven your name speaks for your personality. You have nothing but negatives in you. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Have a life.

And please for those who have nothing nice to say, make your own thread. Entitle it "ANTI BI-KYO's lets gather

here." OK? Please. let us run this thread as ususal.

Guest tearsinh3aven

I knew this would come and I don't blame you winnie. Right, let's just see each other again after this whole China affair. This thread used to be a friendly thread bec people who are regulars here are broad-minded. We don't lambast ANYONE. Too bad we were invaded by narrow-minded antis who went out of their way just to criticize and judge SHG and Bi. Well we don't need you here.

tearsinheaven your name speaks for your personality. You have nothing but negatives in you. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. Have a life.

And please for those who have nothing nice to say, make your own thread. Entitle it "ANTI BI-KYO's lets gather

here." OK? Please. let us run this thread as ususal.

You don't my personality so shut the f up! I didn't say anything against you, alright? What the heck is wrong with you guys? I can think however I want. You need to grow up and accept people opinions and thoughts. Why are you so offended over everything I've said? Did I ever say I don't like them together? No, right? I only stated that they don't look happy to be there. I truly deeply feel sorry for you, for accusing something untrue.

Guest tearsinh3aven

Guys please don't fight each other. Let us just respect each other.

I wonder what are they giggling about, can't wait for the posted translated interview.

I never wanted to start anything. You can clearly see who called out my name. I only give opinions from I see. And like someone said there are more pictures to come, hopefully we get to see more happy pictures from them.

I can't even see Bi's eyes lol. So cute. And the woman in the hat look very lost...hahaha

sbifh58ry1.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

it should be friday in changsa now right? was there supposed to be a fan meeting at 3 pm (changsa time) today?

if so, more pics then! :lol:

(i hope winnie comes back soon :()

Come back Winnie! Don't leave us!

I think most of the members have already said enough about stopping all the negative comments so far....so let's just forget about it and enjoy the current news and pictures.....afterall we're all SHK fans in the first place.

I LOOOVEE that picture of them laughing....they look very happy. And I really admire the as actors......this promotion was completely free and yet they still took time out of their incredibly hectic schedule to do it....very good move for both of them. I can't wait til Hwang Jini comes out so once again SHK can make all those skeptics wrong again.

Guest angel2nyt

I never wanted to start anything. You can clearly see who called out my name. I only give opinions from I see. And like someone said there are more pictures to come, hopefully we get to see more happy pictures from them.

I can't even see Bi's eyes lol. So cute. And the woman in the hat look very lost...hahaha

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3917/sbifh58ry1.jpg%7Boption%7D

i know.. everyone was wearing something 'flashy'

and she was hmm... guys please stop fighting.. everyone knows how misleading pictures can be.. im so sorry to say this but the chinese media had a reputation..

4 hours before the fanmeeting...ive seen pictures of fans outside their hotel and the venue of the fanmeeting, theyve been there since early this morning!!