Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kiwipina

sbifh77co9.jpg

sbifh78ir1.jpg

baidu.com :)

THEY HAVE THE SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION AGAIN....THEY'RE REALLY MADE AS "ONE" :sweatingbullets:

I LOVE IT! BIKYO, YOU'RE SUPER SPECIAL COUPLE.....AJA!

Guest angel2nyt

finally... decent pictures!!!!

from everyone and those 36 other members..and the many other people lurking here, for the past 5 hours

thank you so much..

Gosh I can't believe this 3 day trip of theirs is coming to an end......time flies by so fast!

That tudou video....I can also only see 13 seconds. Is it supposed to be like that?

And something that I've noticed here....a bit random.....it seems that SHK likes contrasting her dresses with her shoes (usually you'd wear the whole outfit the same color). Yesterday she wore a black dress and white shoes and now she's wearing a white dress and black shoes. Very very cute indeed. I guess it takes away the blandness of the outfit that way.

Yay! Thanks for all the clear pictures! That picture of him leaning his head is very cute.

Guest lilf4ntasy

aww she look sooo pretty ^___^

thx everyone for postin the pic of her and bi

omg IM SOOO HAPPII TO SEE THEM TWO TOGETHER AGAIN

it a dream come true ^___________^

Guest cikumis

taken from hyesa :)

송혜교, 저체온증 위기 '포옹'으로 넘겨 (Song Hye-Kyo, overcomes body temperature crisis with a hug)

nopredict200702161006450.jpg

송혜교는 지난 2일 북한 금강산에서 영화 <황진이> 촬영을 마치고 돌아왔는데요. 구룡연 무대 바위, 신계천 일대를 비롯해 미개방 지역인 배바위 까지 절경을 구석구석 담아왔다고 하네요.

상팔담 정상 촬영에는 급작스럽게 체온이 떨어졌던 송혜교를 여자 스태프가 자발적으로 몸을 녹여주기 위해 감싸 안았다고 합니다. 이들 스태프는 촬영이 쉴 때도 송혜교를 꼬옥 안고 체온을 지켜줬다고 하는데요.

촬영 장소를 이동할 때도 동그랗게 원을 만들어 송혜교를 둘러싸서 이동했다고 합니다. 워낙 추운 날씨와 험한 산세로 고생을 많이 한 탓일까요?촬영을 마친 후에도 여자 스태프의 자발적인 ‘프리허그’는 계속 회자가 될 정도로 당시 진한 동료애를 확인시켰다고 하네요.

<연예부>

-부분발췌-

=============================

■ Entertainment backstage

Song Hye-Kyo returned on the 2nd from Mt. Gumgang in North Korea after finishing filming on her movie . Starting with Guryongyun boulder and the Shingaechun region up to Bae Boulder in the Migaebang region, it is said that picturesque scenes were shot from corner to corner.

Apparently, while filming on the peak of Sangpaldam's summt, Song Hye-Kyo's body temperature suddenly dropped and a female crew member spontaneoulsy wrapped herself around Hye-Kyo to warm her up. They say that even when filming was stopped, this female crew member kept herself wrapped around Hye-Kyo to keep her warm.

Even as they were leaving the filming site, Song Hye-Kyo was still wrapped in a circle. This was due, likely, to the cold temperature and the rough mountain terrain? Even though filming has now been completed, this voluntary 'free hug' act by the female crew member is sure to become a famous example of how deeply this crew member's affection ran for her colleague.

-excerpt-

English translation by hyesa2 for hyesa.com

[**Sorry for the somewhat awkward translation. It's hard to convey the flavor of the this person's tone here in English. Basically, it's a subtly conveyed tone of admiration that Song Hye-Kyo is able to inspire such loyalty and consideration from another crew member. It really speaks to her true inner beauty and the kind of person she is.** hyesa2]

Guest sisinguyen

they look very happy....not tired like yesterday right?? i want to watch the fan's metting clip.....^^......lucky day for Bi_kyo family^^.........thanks for all of you........those pic are very cute.....^^........i think they will have a great time together^^

I saw the tudou clip.. They were exchanging smiles and laughing away, it was really cute... Like couples in love... Okay.. maybe not to create any false hopes, it's like they were in Full House again, the last episod in particular. So sweet...

I noticed Hye Kyo unnie likes to wear dresses.. it look so nice on her petite frame. ^^ I love her shoes! Esp the white ones... ^^