Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Here's the downloadable link to that Tudou clip of the end part of the FH special last night:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/1534320/070215_...Rain_.rmvb.html

credits: RainBar CB

People who feel that they don't interact w/ each other by looking at pictures should definitely watch this clip. I see them interacting just fine; smiling and laughing w/ each other. I love how Bi is so considerate of her. He puts his hand on her back to sort of push her so that she'd step up to the front of the stage more so that she's included :blush: . Something small like that could mean so much more. hehehe....

I forgot to say, Thank you! To everyone who contributed w/ pictures and updates on their promotion. I can't believe that it has come to an end. Seems so short-lived. Well, there's always promotion in Japan in the future.

:w00t: OMG, so far we have seen so many secret glances. SHK did a couple of her own, and now Bi, so blantantly looking at her. Man, I'm seriously gonna die from this BiKyo craze.

On the subject of BiKyo, I'm just one of those people who are firm believers that Bi and SHK are either real good friends or actually together. All the signs are practically there in your face. All the news and rumours, even those which are denied and denied vehemently, are there for a reason. There's no smoke if there's no fire, or whatever the phrase is supposed to be. Even tho they are very guarded and careful, you could just see that there IS something going on. They don't have to look close to be close.

In a way, I think it is good for them to be careful with whatever relations they may have (be it friendship or others) between each other right now cause we all know what publicity can do to that. Plus, I'm contented with just believing, heh.

Again, I know people are probably bored hearing this, but thank you, thank you so much for the pictures and videos. I feel like I'm on a BiKyo binge.

Guest raptile

People who feel that they don't interact w/ each other by looking at pictures should definitely watch this clip. I see them interacting just fine; smiling and laughing w/ each other. I love how Bi is so considerate of her. He puts his hand on her back to sort of push her so that she'd step up to the front of the stage more so that she's included :blush: . Something small like that could mean so much more. hehehe....

I forgot to say, Thank you! To everyone who contributed w/ pictures and updates on their promotion. I can't believe that it has come to an end. Seems so short-lived. Well, there's always promotion in Japan in the future.

I can't believe it's over too!!! 3 days is just way too short~ hopefully their trip to Japan will be longer!!! btw, anybody know when's the Japan trip?

Guest jgabriel2005

i love that pic above - bi glancing at hye kyo. it's my fave so far from their china trip.

i'm not liking her white dress. it seems so stiff and hides her figure. i like her best with flowing and with soft material dresses.

Guest evenstar7377

...THIS SNAPSHOT IS WORTH A MILLION ! ! ....BI, WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND??

haha! I agree!!!! it's really worth a million!! BI just looks at her with full of love and admiration....

or as other commented..maybe he wanted to ask SHK if they could do the scene again...now that he is a better kisser on screen???? LOL!!

:D

Guest gummonster

More pictures, YEAH. this is their last day right. Also in love with the picture with bi looking at shg. LOVELY

OMG! BI is SOOOOOO CUTE <3333333

Guest angel2nyt

I love that picture. He's looking at her like, "Wanna try that again??" (That is purely in my imagination). Hehehehe. :D

hahaha me too.. i was actually thinking of the same thing..

of thats a really really cute picture

Guest tearsinh3aven

I feel like watching Full House again. Does anyone know where I can download them? HQ version with English subs, thank you so much

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahahaha~ the thread is in a bi-kyo craze mode :lol: that pic of bi looking at shg was really cute though...good shot, photographer!!!