Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunshine4ever

I think this is the complete SBS Good Morning Show of TWTWB and some of it includes BTS. SBS uploaded this show, so I think it'll stay here for a long time. Yay. Happy watching.

I found these at Wiwi's site, so thanks to Wiwi @ http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/ for these awesome yt links.

SBS Good Morning Show for TWTWB Part 1 (좋은아침 4087회 조인성 송혜교 @1)

The rest of these links are in Korean; however, they are the same as the above:

All links above credit to: entertainmentSBS

thanks to Wiwi for links above....just in case I make errors with my links, please go HERE for the original links...

^^ sunshine4ever: wooh thanks a lot for the links....happy watching indeed  <:-P

freshspring: dearie,thanks for the preview video...ah we still have 2 more days to goo....wish wednesday would come pretty sooon!! 

More highcut scans from baidu :x

2f738bd4b31c87018f5563c.jpgc75c10385343fbf2cf73760.jpg

Oh young's earrings ..... :x  ;;)

adaf2edda3cc7cd9a84452d.jpgb151f8198618367a633119d.jpg

baidu

this is the SC i made from the video freshspring posted...cudnt resist...shes looks stunning :x

vlcsnap2013031811h00m46.png

^Thanks to all dearies :x

Thanks Shanda for the translation and Beth for posting it..love it.

ria, thanks dear. Love how her co star takes care of Kyo on the set :x

some news about 1949, but i guess we need our khxy for the trans ..thanks in advance dearie. I think the news said it will start filming in April.

北京晨报2月13日报道(记者杨莲洁)吴宇森病愈复出后,之前因病搁浅的项目《生死恋》也重新启动。据悉,《生死恋》将在今年4月正式开机,章子怡、宋慧乔、张震确定出演该片。

《生死恋》原名《太平轮1949》,根据1949年1月从上海开往基隆的太平轮沉没的真实事
件改编。影片将通过对人物的描写,展现出一个波澜壮阔的大时代。据介绍,《生死恋》将以1930年的上海为背景,将在台湾和上海两地取景拍摄。宋慧乔饰演一位上海银行家的千金小姐,时间跨度长达60年。

a2cc7cd98d1001e9fc42940.jpg
0ff41bd5ad6eddc4700f34f.jpg
Baidu

Hi @utkim, you are right.Filming will begin in april and the movie will be set in the 1930s as reported earlier, the filming will take place in Shanghai and Taiwan.Hye Kyo will play  daughter of a wealthy banker and the time span in this movie will be 60 years.

i think it's really weird for a girl to keep staring at a girl ..that's what i had been doing while watching TWTWB ....everyone know SHK is really pretty but i just can't help staring at her ...i think she had totally nailed the character as OY in the drama.And somehow i feel her acting had up one level from her past works...Thumbs up and up for SHK! <3

kim & khxy, wow, thanks you very much. I'm extremely looking forward to the next project of hers and your awsome updates :)
@ria19, I love the second pic :x
I remember that @putriN has posted this news before, and below is the video containing the conversation of that MC about SHK's skin
Kang Yong Seok - MC (fan of Kyo's glowing skin)

From 1:02

cre to uploader

And one video which mentions that SHK is as a volunteer when caring of dogs and the new Song Hye Kyo revealed to be actress that male managers would most want to work for.
From 23:10 to 26:00
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy8vvg_eyy-yyyyyy2-yyy-yyy-e06-130313-yyy-yyy-ws-qam-xvid-eunbit_webcam?search_algo=2
cre to uploader via baidu

liss :you are not alone ,my sister in law c/o of same problem.She has to keep rewinding as she misses the dialogue.Guess the O2 couple has that effect on us:-D Ria :those pics are beautiful,love her face w/out make up. Utkim ;happy to read John Woos movie will soon start.We will looking forward to this. khxy :you are a gem,thanks for all your translations,great help;) putriN : I will surely camp here on TWTWBs last day:-C

Guest malou1310

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 1.8em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; letter-spacing: -1px;"Instiz releases chart rankings for the third week of March 2013

The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it’s also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an “All-Kill”.

Check out the chart rankings for the third week of March (March 11 to March 17) below!

===

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. Akdong Musician – “Crescendo” – 32,058 Points

2. Taeyeon – “And One” – 21,023 Points

3. Lee Hi – “It’s Over” – 20,210 Points

4. Gummy – “Snowflake” – 17,001 Points

5. 2AM – “One Spring Day” – 16,054 Points

6. Davichi – “Turtle” – 15,927 Points

7. The One – “Winter Love” – 12,971 Points

8. SISTAR19 – “Gone Not Around Any Longer” – 10,148 Points

9. Girl’s Day – “Expectation” – 8,572 Points

10. Teen Top – “Miss Right” – 7,352 Points

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/instiz-releases-chart-rankings-for-the-third-week-of-march-2013 

That Winter the Wind Blows OST is owning the digital charts..Not only the drama is awesome but their soundtrack too.. :)

At last I can watch twtb on tv screen.. and she is more beautifull compare laptop screen :D

When the CP lately she was thank you-ing  the fans.. all I can say is
^:)^  I'm the one who always be " thankfull"  to her..  ^:)^

Seems her drama really fit well with my situations.. that why I really adore her.. and I'm a woman think is not weird .. there's full house when I got personal problems.. really light my dayss.. and now I'm with a very hectic live working and there's twtb  though not funny like fh but really is colourings my job live beautifully :-j  ... lucky I can extended the series myself ..  ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ S One ;))

^:)^     SHG ..  SHK  ^:)^ May all the best be with you... thank you  ^:)^