Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest jandynamaste25

putriN said:

jjsweeter , thanks....... awww kyo,  always humble and modest  :x

levydao, oh no..... i dread when the time comes :((

it's a lil alarming....... when she told the reporters at the pc yesterday, this will be her final drama though she meant it to be a joke..... i don't want to think of it   X_X 

don't know what it meant by this...... i used google :P

"Winter" SHK, a woman to be jealous when sympathetic 1000%  :-??

201303151026116710_1.jpg

Source : newsen

what do you mean? did she really say that this will be her last drama? do you know the reason? Maybe she wants to rest a little bit or she wants to get married and be full time with her new family, In one interview she said that when she gets married, she wants to spend time with his new family, maybe that´s the reason, I don`t know, pleaseeee if you know something explain me... sorry about my poor english opppssss.

Sure @freshspring,just about to translate it too.Credit to baidu and the translators
SHK:let me goDirector:after being robbed...Director: do it like this..SHK:you scare meJIS:what did you all do to our Oh Young?(laughters..)Direcor:Did you all see?Can you do it like that?(laughters...)SHK:Director,you are so funny
Another translation excerpt from Hye Kyo's book
Going to wider world
Shooting in China for Director Wong's movie.Working with Tony Leung,Zhang Zi Yi, these mega stars.The first time i acted opposite them,i felt really nervous.After some time has passed, 3 years to be exact.Now,everybody is just "staff and crew" no glitz and reputation.Director and actors alike, everybody is working really hard.Earnest and focus.This feeling,not only happens in China.When i was working with world wide reknown photographer,Peter.Standing in front of his lens,the whole process is just like a normal "relationships&interactions between 2 ordinary human beings" Going to a wider worldComing to know so many peopleI realised that actually everyone is the same.I will always have this thought with me before i start on every workIt will automatically eliminate all prejudice and anxiousness
credit:sohu

jandynamaste25 said: putriN said:

jjsweeter , thanks....... awww kyo,  always humble and modest  :x

levydao, oh no..... i dread when the time comes :((

it's a lil alarming....... when she told the reporters at the pc yesterday, this will be her final drama though she meant it to be a joke..... i don't want to think of it   X_X 

don't know what it meant by this...... i used google :P

"Winter" SHK, a woman to be jealous when sympathetic 1000%  :-??

201303151026116710_1.jpg

Source : newsen

what do you mean? did she really say that this will be her last drama? do you know the reason? Maybe she wants to rest a little bit or she wants to get married and be full time with her new family, In one interview she said that when she gets married, she wants to spend time with his new family, maybe that´s the reason, I don`t know, pleaseeee if you know something explain me... sorry about my poor english opppssss.

I don't think we have to worry about this being her last drama. She was just joking that since the director and lighting crew, etc. are making her look this good, she can't do another drama because then everyone will be able to see her skin imperfections...so pretty much, it was a joke and giving Director kim and the crew compliment^^ Hmmm...do I really believe Kyo has "imperfections" when it comes to her skin?! 
-EDITED- Oops, looks like freshspring and I posted at the same time^^ hehe. thanks for sharing!
Hope everyone has a great weekend^^ See you on Monday! Again, thanks for all the captures, news, translations, etc. I really appreciate it.

That winter   Song Hye Kyo: "I want to continue working with writer Noh"

30000246978_700.jpg

[sBS E! Entertainment News ㅣ Reporter Kang Sun Ae] Actress Song Hye Kyo, who is currently starring in her second project with writer Noh Hee Kyeung, hinted that she would like to continue working with her.

Song Hye Kyo appeared at a press conference for the SBS Wednesday-Thursday special drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu and responded to a question about writer Noh Hee Kyeung.

Song Hye Kyo reflected about the past by saying, “I first met Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung in Worlds Within, but truthfully, before I started that project, I took it a bit lightly. So in the beginning, the pain struck me. (Digesting it) was really difficult and so a lot of news articles were also not good. It came for me again to think back.”

She revealed the advice that Writer Noh gave her before filming began. She said, “Back then, there was a lot I missed, so this time, I want to show Teacher Noh those things. Towards the end of Worlds Within, I heard a lot of good things. Back then, Teacher Noh watched my acting and noticed the changing of my expressions. She told me, “You have that expression, so think about it carefully and come back this time to make it good. Clearly, you have that look in you, so try to find it.’”

“So that is why even though it was difficult in the beginning, as I continued to act, I realize I discovered what Writer Noh meant by what she said, and I feel joy. Fortunately, there has been a lot of good response, so Teacher [Noh] is happy and so am I,” Song Hye Kyo said.

Lastly, Song Hye Kyo stated, “I think of not being over confident for the remaining episodes and to just finish it well,” and “I would like to continue working with Teacher Noh in good projects.”

Song Hye kyo is in the midst of portraying a blind heiress to a large corporation in That Winter.

Meanwhile, episode 11 of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s drama, That Winter, which ranks first in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot, airs March 14th at 10 PM.

sakang@sbs.co.kr

Source: SBS E!
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

khxy:I so love your translation of SHKs book,I have it but in Korean,just relied on Shanda for translations.Now that we also have you, we can definitely know more about SHKs real personality, not just as movie star.As a fan I have defended her fiercely but my husband adviced me not to stoop down to their level,so I stopped. ~X( ~X( ~X( I love how SHK describes us her fans ....." most of their characters and personalities are surprisingly same as mine.No worries,not panicky,not particularly concern about news and  anxious to express their views.They silently support me,trusting me .And i trust them too."She is right about this!SHK is also very smart and full of wisdom:)
;;) :-* :x thank you sooo much khxy>:D<

Shanda:thank you so much for the explanation above!So putriN don't be alarmed:)

Malou1310:thank you so much for the video you posted on 2238 thread.I do have a lot admiration for JIS.He is such a getleman fr. the very beginning (giving SHK hot pack)assisting her  getting  up and making sure she is warmly covered.He also has a sense of humor w/ seems to make every one at the shooting  laugh or smile.Noted he also keep his friends fr. his previous work they love and support him too!He must really be a good man.^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

putriN:should we have a party here on TWTWBs last episode?I will probably take off fr. work just to be here :(( :(( :(( :((  Any suggestions on what we should do on TWTWBs last  day?

Thanks to khxy for the translations of Kyo's book...and she is so right about her fans, we are her delicate fans hehehe..:x . Thanks again dear, really appreciated *muack*.

And thanks to all for pics and news..Shanda, you had been worked hard for all the trans dear *muackk*

Beth, i will take 1 day off from work and stay right here at the 2 threads  :))

http://news.nate.com/view/20130316n07674

I will just summarise this article:

Song Hye Kyo is back.The many close ups she has just speaks volumes of her beauty.Her crying scenes' that cause audience to be heartbroken along with her,that's the latest talk of the town.In "That winter",Song Hye Kyo has shown us her unchanging beauty and improved acting skills.
By accepting  to take part in That winter,she needs to potray different acting skills all at once.If she has no confidence and no understanding of her character,she would not accept the invitation to take part in this drama.
Song Hye Kyo doesn't take short cuts and she doesn't have greed.Instead she slowly but steadily walk on this actors'path.Had she been yearning for popularity and the desire to go further much faster,maybe she would not be the current Song Hye Kyo.She is more concern about acting than popularity and now she has seen the result.Now she is in her 30s and there's deeper understanding about herself and knows what she really wants.As an actress,she has grown much.She cries naturally not beautifully .She doesn't give cute smiles but smiles in the midst of her sadness .This is Song Hye Kyo in That Winter,the wind blows.
source:baidu&nate

khxy said: http://news.nate.com/view/20130316n07674

I will just summarise this article:

Song Hye Kyo is back.The many close ups she has just speaks volumes of her beauty.Her crying scenes' that cause audience to be heartbroken along with her,that's the latest talk of the town.In "That winter",Song Hye Kyo has shown us her unchanging beauty and improved acting skills.
By accepting  to take part in That winter,she needs to potray different acting skills all at once.If she has no confidence and no understanding of her character,she would not accept the invitation to take part in this drama.
Song Hye Kyo doesn't take short cuts and she doesn't have greed.Instead she slowly but steadily walk on this actors'path.Had she been yearning for popularity and the desire to go further much faster,maybe she would not be the current Song Hye Kyo.She is more concern about acting than popularity and now she has seen the result.Now she is in her 30s and there's deeper understanding about herself and knows what she really wants.As an actress,she has grown much.She cries naturally not beautifully .She doesn't give cute smiles but smiles in the midst of her sadness .This is Song Hye Kyo in That Winter,the wind blows.
source:baidu&nate