Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kyoforever

Me too! For sure the episode tonight is more intense than last night. I know there are lots of tears again tonight. 

Guest kyoforever

Hello guys.. can someone give me the link where i can watch TWTWB  live streaming... Thanks in advance.  :-*

Guest rebecca55

Episode 11 of that Winter the Wind Blows is here! Here is the live recap for those of you like me who cant wait! --> http://www.vingle.net/posts/115880?sp

My 500th post!!!!!!!!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P Just wanted it to be in this thread as Song Hye Kyo is the first korean actress I've known and admire... :D Aish!!!!It would have been my 1000th post only if I were able to recover my former account when soompi changed their format...
Anyways..In celebration..here...Our lovely Kyo.... ;;)22627078-46e8-4ce4-87ef-2b6d480da1bb_zps

^ jjeennyy, congrats for the 500th posts <:-P

Gosh, I have this thread to backreading and another one  8-|... Thanks to all dearies for updatings..you guys rock !  ^:)^

I am really happy for the success of twtwb and Kyo's performances, and  i am this proud and happy to see Kyo's grown in acting *props* . After she is done with the drama, i hope Kyo can have 1-2 weeks vacation before she'll be heading to China..Kyo needs some rests.

1303151.jpg
dc

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo6_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo2_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo7_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo1_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo8_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo3_250.giftumblr_mjo1vdqYSP1rxddqeo4_r2_250.gif
cr to prettylittlethingtotell

tumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o8_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o7_r1_250.gif
“I’m scared to die too. Why do you make me so weak all the time? Why do you keep making me want to live?”

cr to shura

Ahhh thank you so much for all of the beautiful screen captures, news, etc. I have yet to watch the new episodes, but judging from the screen captures, WHOA!!! Looks so intense and sad??? Should I get the tissue out already??
Here's one of the latest news that I translated- everyone loves our girl^^

Lee Ha Yi, “Elder Song Hye Kyo is so pretty”

download1.jpeg

[OSEN=Reporter Lee Hye Lin] Singer Lee Ha Yi considers herself a fan of actress Song Hye Kyo.

In a recent interview with OSEN, Lee Ha Yi said, “These days, I enjoy watching SBSThat Winter, The Wind Blows. Elder Song Hye Kyo is very pretty, so I frequently watch it.”

“My mother and I watch it together, but she keeps saying I am prettier. When I tell her to stop saying that, she looks at the TV and right then she agrees with me,” She said laughing.

Lee Ha Yi is in the midst of promoting her recent single, “It’s Over,” and her second single “Rose” will be released on March 21st.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is the envy of younger celebrities for her ever lasting beauty. Recently, the girl group, Rainbow also had an interview with OSEN and said, “Elder Song Hye Kyo is truly pretty, so we are diligently watching the drama.”

Source: OSEN via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net