Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

AGB:
11th episode
Nationwide: 14,9% (5th)     /     +0,7%Seoul: 16,9% (4th)     /     +0,8%

IRIS2 - 10,0% (12th) / 9,5% (13th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 8,5% (19th) / 9,1% (15th)
TNS:
Nationwide: 12,1% (9th)     /     -0,2%Seoul: 13,6% (6th)     /     -1,1%

IRIS2 - 9,7% (16th) / 10,4% (9th)7th Grade Civil Servant   9,0% (18th) / 8,8% (18th)

shanda, thanks for the trans dearie...... so happy for our dear girl..... many celebs and idols are watching twtwb..... and this particular MC (?), i'm not sure if i get his name right, Kang Yong Seok, also watching the drama...... and said Kyo's skin is no joke   :D

seiji201303151110020.jpg

Source : hankooki

Guest LevyDao

Mung Chul said: Oh Soo has 2 weeks and 5 days left!!!!!
AND......We just like Oh Soo...only 2 weeks and 5 days to enjoy this awesome Drama!  How sad!!! I haven't get enough from SHK!!! I don't wanna wait for many years for her to come back with another drama!!! 
[-X ^:)^ :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo's way of keeping her complexion

Source | 2013/03/14 |

photo291476.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo claimed, she's always taking care of her skin and that she feels the need to take care of it more and more, especially when she was asked, "how does she kept her skin so clear and white?"

She also claimed, the directors and producers that she meets make her look nice on TV.

Netizens say, "Where does she get care?", "She's pretty even without care" and more.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10PM.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

Song Hye-kyo happy to work with Jo In-seong

Source | 2013/03/14 | 

photo291472.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo admitted she was all over Jo In-Seong.

The press conference for SBS "That Winter, the Wind Blows" was held on the 14th in Seoul.

Song Hye-kyo said, "Jo In-Seong is really nice to me. We've known each other for a long time. I only thought he was handsome then but now that I'm working with him, I see that he's passionate and energetic about everything".

"There are many emotional scenes in this drama. Sometimes it's tough according to my condition but Jo In-Seong always helps me set my mood right".

"I am also disappointed about not being able to see him in the eyes in the drama because I am blind. When I watch the drama on TV at home, I feel myself falling for Oh Soo".

"I am happy to work with him and I am grateful for him helping me so much".

Source : www.hankyung.com/news... ( English )

jjsweeter , thanks....... awww kyo,  always humble and modest  :x

levydao, oh no..... i dread when the time comes :((

it's a lil alarming....... when she told the reporters at the pc yesterday, this will be her final drama though she meant it to be a joke..... i don't want to think of it   X_X 

don't know what it meant by this...... i used google :P

"Winter" SHK, a woman to be jealous when sympathetic 1000%  :-??

201303151026116710_1.jpg

Source : newsen

@putrin,,, i don't want to think about that too, i want to think that kyo is really funny,,,this project have received good response, so i was thinking that maybe we will not have have to wait another 5 years....kyo, what do you mean?

between, im soooo proud of kyo that i don't know how to describe it she has a big heart indeed, haha yesterday i was seeing kyo 's photos in my ipod and all my friends, although they don't know her, they were like.. ooh that girl i soo pretty! haha

Guest deaborj

Yaaaaah! My fearless forecast has gone Kaaaaappputttt!!!! Oh Soo proved me wrong and stole that sweet  kiss from our sleeping beauty :D (Truly like a prince charming! Daebak!!!
 I reeaaaallly reaaaalllly love the KISS! I hope there will be more after the truth is revealed coz by that time both are already free to express how they truly feel for each other.
Before I end this post, just let me thank you guys for all the news,pics, gifs, translations,posts....everything. You just don't know how happy yyu make me and other people happy. Cheers to you all! ^:)^ =D>

another famous celeb. confess of watching #TWTWB is YoonA of SNSD(Girls' Generation)

[uFO TRANS] http://bit.ly/10opoyq [fan] yoong unnie~ is there a drama you've been watching lately? "that winter" is really funㅠ taengoo unnie's OST is good, too!
[yoona] that winter….♥ you want to listen to more of taeng unnie's OST, right… I want to meet oh soo oppa and young unnie… (yoong wrote soo oh, but oh soo is the correct name)

cr.@ch0sshi

Guest deaborj

I'm  happy to share with you the growing list of celebrities following TWTWB!
1. Sandara Park (remember her picture with a cotton candy?)2. ZE:A -Dong jun and Hyung Sik (This two uploaded a cotton candy kiss picture)3 Lee Ha Yi  - singer who admires SHK beauty
4.Rainbow - fans of SHK beauty5.Boa -Oh Soo fan based on her recent tweet6.Yoona (For sure SNSD watches TWTWB as a group) -an Oh Soo fan 7. Kang Yong Seok - MC (fan of Kyo's glowing skin)8. Huh Kyung Hwan - comedian (he recently used JIS in his comedy skit in Gag concert :))9.. Shin Dong Yup and Lee Yong Jae - SNL spoof of TWTB (you know where to touch? scene :))and 10 is no other than...10. deaborj (hehehhehehe :"feeling celebrity":)>-

so i'm calling all celebrities out there, don't be shy! share your love for SHK and JIS and TWTWB! Fighting!

Guest malou1310

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UWwQrtzJcCQ      omg this couple "ll kill me JIS is protective of our girll

Hi ,thanks for all the updates and wonderful news.TWTWB is getting better and better and am glad many love and full of praises for the drama especially Hye Kyo which i think she truly deserves it. I never once read bad review for our dear girl performance,that's how good she is.
To celebrate weekends,here are the translations for Hye Kyo's book.I think i'm allowed to translate and post it here since it's available at chinese website.
In the actress,the fan:
Actually i think most of the time praises are something extravagant.Out of reach and something that not many can receive.If i read bad comments about me online,i will think that praises are not something that i can pray and get. As long as they are not scolding me,it's good enough.Actually as an actress,we have limited privacy and will receive many feedback and comments.At this moment ,all i wanted is to be understood.My fans,most of them had been with me since i started till now.And most of their characters and personalities are surprisingly same as mine.No worries,not panicky,not particularly concern about news and  anxious to express their views.They silently support me,trusting me .And i trust them too.But sometimes when i see other celebrities' fans speak out for their idols,i can't help but to feel envious.But at the end of the day,i realised fans like mine ,who supports me silently are the ones that truly cares and understands me.
Acting greed:
Eventhough i have always been acting,but when i started to act in drama/ take on serious character,it's actually difficult for me as i started out in sitcom and romantic comedy.I had no confidence and eventhough i worked hard but there's no improvement made.Honestly i felt down during those times.Just like that,10 years has passed,till i decided to act in "The world's within"There are still many who remembers my character "Jun Young" For me,it's a very special drama.Because of this drama,many approves and recognise my acting skills.They also started to recognise me as an "actress".The movie "Today" is another stepping stone for me,since then i am officially an actress.Receiving awards, acknowledgements and recognition.Eventhough this movie is not popular,but for me it is  " the first compliment and praise in 15 years"I am after all a human,i yearn for praises and acknowledgement too.Actually what i really wanted to hear is " you performed really well"Because i work hard and sacrifice.
source:sohu

@khxy: Thanks for your translation..Once again, I'm happy that I admire such a worthy person..She is not just some pretty face but a person who is beautiful inside and out..I also admire her for those secret volunteering for 10 years, donating her cf fee, etc but I would like the media to caught those pictures so she will be loved more..kekeke..she so deserves it after all.... =D>

More than a day since I was on the forum, I miss SHK so much :(there are a great many things I need to update immediately :D
@khxy, thanks deariest, I've been waiting for this translation of yours for a long time. Of course, the wait was worth.
Thanks all dearies for the news, pics and constant updates I love them all :x
Thanks to all once again ;)

This moment, I love it becos JIS
he was secerely worried about her.
163201305628542.gif
beautiful
16320131022104.gif
gifs by me

^ I seriously love that BTS, I feel like he is attracted to her but watching his actions at the same time, not quite sure how to explain it but it feels like he's in tune with her and watches her and pays attention to her every move. I've always been a WB and SHG shipper but I honestly don't mind at all if SHG and JIS were ever to become a couple, I can't believe I'm actually saying this...lol 

Thank you very much khxy for translating part of Hye Kyo book.  Her feelings truly revealed in that book and indeed she work really hard and deserved an acknowledgement and applause.
I wish there is a English version, it would be nice to read the book and to see the pictures as well.