Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

March Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

212f6170535348af9b8dd463485e9f81.jpeg?s=

Mar 1, 2021
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between February 1 and March 1.

Kim So Yeon, who is currently starring in the wildly popular SBS drama “The Penthouse 2,” held onto her spot at the top of this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 5,141,911.

High-ranking phrases in Kim So Yeon’s keyword analysis included “The Penthouse 2,” “villainess,” and “Eugene,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “powerful,” “tough,” and “dominate.” The actress’s positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 81.95 percent positive reactions.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Kim So Yeon
  2. Song Joong Ki
  3. Lee Da Hee
  4. S.E.S.’s Eugene
  5. Choi Kang Hee
  6. Jeon Yeo Bin
  7. Kim So Hyun
  8. Cho Seung Woo
  9. Lee Re
  10. Kim Rae Won
  11. Uhm Ki Joon
  12. Park Shin Hye
  13. Eum Moon Suk
  14. Kim Young Kwang
  15. Sung Hoon
  16. Yeo Jin Goo
  17. 2PM’s Taecyeon
  18. Shin Ha Kyun
  19. Won Jin Ah
  20. Lee Seo Jin
  21. Jung Bo Suk
  22. SF9’s Rowoon
  23. Kim Sung Oh
  24. Jin Ki Joo
  25. Bong Tae Gyu
  26. Park Joo Mi
  27. Lee Joo Young
  28. Lee Tae Gon
  29. Ji Soo
  30. Lee So Yeon

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456870wpp/march-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

Congratulation, So yeon! The second time number one.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, larus said:

You have lasted less than me. :lol: I tried to ignore the nonsense plot of this genre but I failed. There are so many WTH moments. I watched some scenes of other Kim Sun Ok`s famous dramas  after I read about the casting news and I totally hated her writing style. I prepared myself mentally for almost a year. I thought I will watch any drama of So yeon no matter the genre but no... while I can watch her scenes, I realised that I can not ignore the plot if I have to watch all the drama. I believe So yeon has the most intense and interesting character to play in the drama (maybe I am biased). She has some moments but the genre did not give Seo Jin a chance to evolve and show layers. Everything became so repetitive. And there is another season of the same?. Facepalm.

I really want to hear about other project of So Yeon. Not many kdramas meet my expectation lately but I still hope to see her in a good, serious drama.

I am glad to see you too.:selfie2:

Oh I agree with you so much!!! 

my favourite scenes with Soyeon is when her character shows more depth and dimensions. Like the scenes with the character's father,  Soyeon transitions through those so well. She needs more of those to highlight her acting skills. I hope her character gets to evolve... maybe i'll come to watch when she's the suffering character... the one who eventually turns around or something... but for now it's not the drama for me. Didn't they say this drama has 3 seasons???? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, bananacad said:

my favourite scenes with Soyeon is when her character shows more depth and dimensions. Like the scenes with the character's father,  Soyeon transitions through those so well. She needs more of those to highlight her acting skills. I hope her character gets to evolve... maybe i'll come to watch when she's the suffering character... the one who eventually turns around or something... but for now it's not the drama for me. Didn't they say this drama has 3 seasons???? 

At least her character has a background. We saw why she is the way she is. Too bad we don`t see that she learn something.

Yes, there are 3 seasons. Season 2 has 13 episodes and season 3 another 12 episodes. Her other makjang dramas were longer so it is the same. I think they divided to have time shooting.

• Like 4

@larus and @bananacad how are you, my dear ladies? :wub:

May be I am the odd one, I like Penthouse S2, reasons being for Kim So Yeon:

1. She has more screen time in S2.
  2. She looks even prettier and younger with her long black straight hair instead of curly hair. (She doesn't suit curly hair, to be honest)
  3. She wears a lighter tone make up in S2. She looked more mature, like a "witch" in S1.
  4. Her Glamorous fashion wear in S2
  5. Am I the only one love to see her with her ex-husband? I prefer actor Yoon Jong-hoon to Um Ki-joon. Their kissing scenes are hot :D
  6. I am totally fine with her villain role (May be i am able to differentiate reality from drama. Once we understand her backstory, what causes her become a monster now, her greed for power and status, and full of jealousy) - she caught my eyes when she acted as villain role in "All About Eve" - she was such an attractive lady back then. And now, she is still the same as beautiful as before. 

After seeing these three protagonists in this drama, I have this sudden thought that Kim SY should start a new comedy action drama, like "Charlie's Angels". Her fighting skill as North Korean spy in Iris drama was a memorable one. She mentioned in her last interview that after Penthouse, she would like to act in a comedy role. Let's see. ;)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

May be I am the odd one, I like Penthouse S2, reasons being for Kim So Yeon:

So Yeon is gorgeous in Penthouse whatever season. :wub:

It is alright if you like this but from what you mentioned, I noticed, you did not say anything about liking the plot.

I know many people like this drama but I always roll my eyes when they say it is a masterpiece. :w00t: Who knows... between all the crazy makjang dramas maybe it is.

I admit that I dislike this genre very much but watching just So yeon `s scenes it was/is bearable. I think So yeon had a lot of screen time in season 1 also. (I thought she was the "Queen of Penthouse", she shined the most  but I don`t know if I am right because I did not watch all the drama.)  I am alright with her villain role here also, I like that she is in the central character, has a backstory, has connection with many other characters and plot. In season 2, I can see that she is the same Seo Jin but she has a lot more enemies and stress. They corner her all at once. It is interesting to see that side of her life but I don`t expect anything else from this show. I won`t wish anything because it is very possible to not get what I want.  Without a few things (too much screeaming, pushing, hitting and smashing things, making big eyes), I like watching Seo Jin. I want something else also. It became repetitive. I like that they give her a little humor from time to time (especially in the first season) and her outfits are so beautiful and elegant. I saw her vulnerable side also and her obsessive side. Seo Jin is a tragic character. I said even before the drama was airing that Seo Jin is her own worst enemy. She is locked inside her own prison. She was emotionally abused and never felt the love, reassurance and emotional support everyone needs from their family. She became obsessed with success like it is the only thing that matters in her life. She has a lot of greed and pride like nothing satisfies her. Taking that and you take her life, the foundation of her life. And she is pushing her daughter to the same fate, the same goals.

Joo Dan Tae gave her the illusion of affection and she jumped on like a fly to the light. I  would have liked to see two villains genuinly love each other (like together against the world), protecting each other and falling down together but it is not the case. He doesn`t love her. From the preview, it looks like he is the one who is threatening her (without revealing himself) to step down the CEO position. I understand her hurt when she thinks that Yoon Chul worked together with Yoon hee to threaten her. I don`t like Yoon Chul  (from what I saw so far) but I keep my eyes on him to see to where he will push this revenge. I am all for his plan to separate Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae but I hope he won`t stay insensitive when she will be down. I don`t care if he will be with Yoon hee or whatever but I wish one in his life he will help Seo Jin. I remember when Seo Jin took his side when those loan sharks threatened him. I thought: when he did this for her? She never had someone genuinely on her corner. I wish to see that even if she will be the fallen queen of Penthouse. I liked when he wanted to calm her down after their daughter suicide attempt, when she went to work (but it was more like an ad-lib from the actor than about Yoon Chul.  

I don`t know where the show will take Seo Jin. I want to see her lose everything at the end of season 2 and to see what she will do from there. Maybe the road to self-destruction will inevitably follow, maybe she will rise again. I am alright if she won`t be in season 3 but if she will be I hope to see something else than what we saw so far with Seo Jin. 

7 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

After seeing these three protagonists in this drama, I have this sudden thought that Kim SY should start a new comedy action drama, like "Charlie's Angels". Her fighting skill as North Korean spy in Iris drama was a memorable one. She mentioned in her last interview that after Penthouse, she would like to act in a comedy role. Let's see. 

Charlie`s Angels K-version was on screen not long time ago. I want to see So yeon in a light role, a comedy like she wants. Not always find Korean rom-coms satisfactory but if there is a good script why not? I wish to see her in a romatic drama also. I am really curious about her next project. Maybe we will hear good news about her personal life. I want her all the best.

It was nice to see you back on this thread too. :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, larus said:

So Yeon is gorgeous in Penthouse whatever season. :wub:

It is alright if you like this but from what you mentioned, I noticed, you did not say anything about liking the plot.

Yes, you are right. :D I don't really enjoy the drama storyline as too much of the revenge and the plot is easily predictable, nothing fresh.....but i continue watching it because of KSY (all the reasons already mentioned earlier on my post) plus they will inject some new faces as camero, like her husband, LSW. :D

Watching this drama without using any brain and stress, as i mentioned I watched it with different mood. I can easily pull out myself from drama and not too engrossing with the plot. I know many viewers invested their emotions heavily, be it hate and love, in this drama. I found it so interesting, why people can invest so much emotions into one single Kdrama land where there are not realistic at all as the characters are fictional. The only reason for viewers to rant out probably because of their stressful life and emotional trigger circumstances while watching them. :D 

Watching any k-drama or movie, sometimes really depend on our mood. Knowing how to detach from the drama is the best practice.

Currently i enjoyed the most kdrama for the weekends are : "Beyond evil", "Marriage lyrics for divorce music and "Vincenzo" - all these will need our brain juice that provoke our thought, excluding the weekdays drama I have not mentioned. (such as Sisyphus: The Myth and LUCA) - i too enjoyed watching them because of the scif- thriller genre. :D

3 hours ago, larus said:

I admit that I dislike this genre very much but watching just So yeon `s scenes it was/is bearable. I think So yeon had a lot of screen time in season 1 also.

Not really, I understand you skip or fast forward some scenes in S1, if you compared both season 1 and 2, S1 has Lee Ji-Ah and Eugene, three of them shared almost equal screen time. But in S2, without Lee Ji-Ah at the moment, KSY has more screen time than Eugene, I guess Lee Ji-Ah will show up later part of the story.

Finally, I must thank you for your hard work in putting up all her nice images and her latest updated news in this forum, very resourceful, your kind contribution in this forum is highly appreciated. Do keep up the good work. :heart:

• Like 3

Lee Sang-woo, behind the scenes of'Penthouse 2'of'♥Kim So-yeon's husband'... Eom Gi-jun · Yoon Jong-hoon "It becomes smaller"

JGADYSI6QI72HAEGDDAM4MRVFQ.jpg

Kim So-yeon, Um Ki-jun, and Yoon Jong-hoon, who gathered for the filming, mentioned Lee Sang-woo, who will soon appear on the set. Kim So-yeon said, "(Lee Sang-woo) can't watch TV right now, but we met the two at once," she laughed. Yoon Jong-hoon said, "Isn't it okay?" But Kim So-yeon replied, "Both are the same," and laughed.

Lee Sang-woo arrived during the rehearsal. Kim So-yeon said, "It's my husband," and greeted Lee Sang-woo to each of her staff and actors. Kim So-yeon was embarrassed and didn't know what to do.

Then Eom Gi-jun laughed and was awkward, saying, “It's getting smaller,” and when Kim So-yeon, who introduced her husband, kept coming to their side, she sent Kim So-yeon to Lee Sang-woo (right above picture), saying, “Why do you keep coming this way?” and “Go there”. It made me laugh. Meanwhile, in “Pent House 2,” Cheon Seo-jin is about to have a wedding with Ju Dan-tae, who had an affair, while her ex-husband, Ha Yoon-cheol, returned to Hera Palace after remarrying with Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin), and again heralded the turmoil.

Lee Sang-woo made a special appearance as a reporter covering Cheon Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon) ahead of the engagement ceremony at'Penthouse 2'on the 20th of last month. On the 27th, Ha Yoon-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon) broke the scandal of Cheon Seo-jin and performed another enthusiastic performance.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/02/3WLGSXIMGGPMALVFF3BRRFEJOY/

http://www.segye.com/newsView/20210302513242

Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon finally met 3 husbands... "Historic moment

30000673090_1280.jpg

Spoiler

30000673091.jpg

30000673092.jpg

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006227474

Penthouse2'Kim So-yeon, only released a few photos, but [Star IN Song Yun-ah "It's so fun.. How good is Soyeon too" · Cha Ye-ryun "I love Cheon Seo-jin..I'm a fan of my sister"

2021030219201807887_1.jpg

SBS weekend drama'Pent House' season 2, in which her actor Kim So-yeon is starring, has released several photos of herself in season 2, causing an explosive reaction. On the 1st of her last day, Kim So-yeon released a picture of her acting'Chun Seo-jin' in her'Penthouse 2'on her own official SNS.

The reaction to the photo is amazing. Actress Song Yoon-ah praised Kim So-yeon, saying, "It's so fun. How good it is." Actor Cha Ye-ryeon also said, "I love Cheon Seo-jin," and "I'm a fan of my sister." Not only her senior and junior actors, but also fans replied with hearts. The post received 120,000'hearts' within a day of release.

Kim So-yeon has been praised for her creepy acting skills since season 1 of her'Penthouse'. It ranked first in the results of the big data analysis in March 2021 for the brand reputation of drama actors released by the Korea Corporate Reputation Institute on the 1st March. Meanwhile, actor Lee Sang-woo, Kim So-yeon's husband, appeared as a cameo in'Penthouse 2'and appeared as a reporter making'Cheon Seo-jin' in the play difficult, making viewers laugh.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Watching any k-drama or movie, sometimes really depend on our mood. Knowing how to detach from the drama is the best practice.

I always watch kdramas detached. Sometimes I am a little jelous of people who get emotinally involved in the drama. :D Just that when I see something that doesn`t make sense or that it is exagerated, I tend to be very annoyed and blame the writer. For Penthouse, I don`t even hate the villans or care for the "good guys". I wish I can watch without asking why or how? Sometimes the way the writer wants to move the plot is so evident that it is not fun at all. I can watch silly stuff if there is a comedy but not the shows that pretend to touch serious and dramatic events. I see that you watch another makjang drama (the new work of Princess Aurora`s writer). I never ever will watch this unless So yeon decided to joing another similar show (I hope she will NOT choose this kind of dramas ever but we never know what`s ahead).

I stopped watching Sisyphus after episode 2 because some poor execution of the scenes. And the bad guys were a joke. I am watching 6 dramas right now (5 airing dramas and an old drama) and I like Beyond Evil the most.

I found it so interesting, why people can invest so much emotions into one single Kdrama land where there are not realistic at all as the characters are fictional.

I know what you mean. I am glad that not many people transfered their hate for the character on the actors. If they invest emotionally on a character it is alright but they should know when it is fiction and when it is real life.

but i continue watching it because of KSY (all the reasons already mentioned earlier on my post) plus they will inject some new faces as camero, like her husband, LSW. 

I really like that Sang Woo and Bada had scenes with So Yeon. Now I wantn Lee Si Un to have scene with So yeon too and I want BTS video or pictures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, larus said:

I see that you watch another makjang drama (the new work of Princess Aurora`s writer). I never ever will watch this unless So yeon decided to joing another similar show (I hope she will NOT choose this kind of dramas ever but we never know what`s ahead).

I stopped watching Sisyphus after episode 2 because some poor execution of the scenes. And the bad guys were a joke. I am watching 6 dramas right now (5 airing dramas and an old drama) and I like Beyond Evil the most.

Oh yes, you are right , i watched the "marriage lyrics for divorce music" (2021) - there is a hit topic discussion in another forum that provoking your thought. In my opinion, this drama is much better than "Penthouse" at least with substance (I know there are many viewers criticised this topic but again, they still continue watching....:D)

For this drama writer, i would say she had boldly brought out the topics surrounding of marriage, divorce and Infidelity that challenged our bottom line of ethics and morals as our society are shaped by social norms,  cultural  practices, and religious influences.. (I heard there will be S2 for this drama too,  :cry:)

For this drama, there is always two ends of the spectrum, they allow us to ponder, think otherwise, it will not be just based on one-sided view.  It shown us candidly why a couple turn into this situation when there is a cheating (be it their age at 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s) :

1. Does it always be one party's fault?

2. How can they handle and resolve their problem together?

3. Mistress issue is just the tip of the iceberg? There is still fundamental problems underneath the iceberg. 

4. How do we perceive love?

5. How do we perceive happiness at the end?

6. Do you think women adopt "devotion" approach is a way to secure long term marriage?

7. Have they communicated clearly on their needs and wants?

8. Many more

Each of us may have different perspective. Whether a couple should go for divorce, there is no right or wrong answer, only a personal choice they made.

This drama may feed us poison after watching this, but it leaves behind the reality check. So it is a debatable topic. Life is like on a bus journey, some choose to stay on the bus, continue suffering the long and bumpy road, some choose to alight from the bus and go by another route. Whether the final destination is what they want to achieve love and happiness, ultimately, it is a personal choice.

Yes, me too. My top favourite weekends drama is Beyond evil, and follow by the above drama and vincenzo.:D....I may skip "TIME" because it seems that the story quite similar to "KAIRO".

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

Oh yes, you are right , i watched the "marriage lyrics for divorce music" (2021) - there is a hit topic discussion in another forum that provoking your thought. In my opinion, this drama is much better than "Penthouse" at least with substance (I know there are many viewers criticised this topic but again, they still continue watching..

From what you said, I agree that Marriage ... drama (I like the title!:D)  is much better than Penthouse. I am sure the tone and execution is overdramatic as well, it sound like a daily drama . I still don`t think it is a drama that I usually like to watch but at least it has things to talk about seriously.

I am active in the Add and Subtract thread and I heard about a controversial couple (a man and his step mother?). They were shocked and I told them that in US soap opera there are even worst situations.

It looks like we are watching similar dramas. My watch list right now: LUCA, Hello? It`s Me!, Vicenzo, Times, Beyond Evil and sageuk Six Flying Dragons.

I liked Beyond Evil from the first minutes. I like the others too. Times is similar with Kairos but I like this kind of genre so I will continue watching. Kairos was a good drama. It deserved better ratings but was in the same timeslot with Penthouse.

As I said I want to watch So Yeon in a romantic drama with an epic love story but I wish to see her in a thriller or a  psychological drama as well. Something like Kim Seo  Kyung in Nobody Knows.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

I am active in the Add and Subtract thread and I heard about a controversial couple (a man and his step mother?). 

It looks like we are watching similar dramas. My watch list right now: LUCA, Hello? It`s Me!, Vicenzo, Times, Beyond Evil and sageuk Six Flying Dragons.

What is all about Add and Subtract thread? is it meant for controversial drama?

Yes, current watch list :

Weekday drama -

LUCA, the Beginning

Sisyphus: The Myth

Weekends drama -

Beyond Evil 

Penthouse S2

The Marriage lyrics and music

Vincenzo 

Upcoming drama -

Joseon Exorcist 

Mouse 

I almost turn zombie  :crazily:

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon Is Driven To The Edge By Her Mother Ha Min And Sister Shin Seo Hyun In “The Penthouse 2”

7a38915c1d674d32aa2d00a215fb8c8f.jpeg?s=

Mar 3, 2021
by L. Kim

Kim So Yeon will come face to face with another crisis in the next episode of “The Penthouse 2”!

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge unravels at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It focuses on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who stops at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

Previously, Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) used Oh Yoon Hee’s (Eugene’s) daughter Bae Ro Na (Kim Hyun Soo) as a shield so that Oh Yoon Hee wouldn’t be able to threaten her. Just when Cheon Seo Jin thought she was in the clear, Joo Dan Tae’s (Uhm Ki Joon‘s) daughter Joo Seok Kyung (Han Ji Hyun) revealed she knew Cheon Seo Jin left her father Cheon Myung Soo (Jung Sung Mo) to die alone.

The newly released stills depict Cheon Seo Jin being driven to the cliff by none other than her mother Kang Ok Gyo (Ha Min) and younger sister Cheon Seo Young (Shin Seo Hyun). The three people share a conversation in a serious atmosphere. Cheon Seo Jin gazes at her mother with anger, and soon, tears spill from her reddened eyes. How will Cheon Seo Jin deal with her family members who are aiming to steal her position as chairman?

Spoiler

the-penthouse-2-11.jpg

the-penthouse-3-3.jpg

the-penthouse-2-2.jpg

Kim So Yeon has created a new type of villain through “The Penthouse” series. The actress perfectly portrays Cheon Seo Jin with her intense presence and bold appearance. In the second season, Cheon Seo Jin is being attacked by many enemies, and with her family members driving her into a corner, it will be intriguing to see how Kim So Yeon will show Cheon Seo Jin’s unstable and precarious sides. While filming this confrontation scene, Kim So Yeon paid attention to the smallest details and was able to express her character’s inner turmoil with just her eyes.

The production team commented, “Kim So Yeon is an actress who explains all emotions with her eyes and voice tone. Please keep an eye on what kind of crisis Cheon Seo Jin will face due to her numerous misdeeds.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457290wpp/kim-so-yeon-is-driven-to-the-edge-by-her-mother-ha-min-and-sister-shin-seo-hyun-in-the-penthouse-2

From the pictures, it looks like her family is asking her to leave the CEO position at Cheong ah school. Perhaps they received evidence (from joo dan tae) that she used a voice double and want to avoid scandal. I doubt that they received at this point the evidence that she left her father died

• Like 2

“The Penthouse 2” And Cast Members Dominate Weekly Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Mar 3, 2021
by S. Nam

da7c262c736f46688a129e7f275d0759.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” continues to see new heights in popularity every week!

Good Data Corporation has shared its rankings of dramas and cast members that generated the most buzz from February 22 to February 28. The list was compiled from analyzing news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about dramas that are currently on air or set to air soon.

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” is No. 1 again on the weekly list of most buzzworthy dramas, and an impressive total of eight cast members placed on the buzzworthy cast list. Kim So Yeon is No. 1, Eugene is No. 2, Kim Hyun Soo is No. 3, Yoon Jong Hoon is No. 5, Han Ji Hyun is No. 6, Uhm Ki Joon is No. 7, Choi Ye Bin is No. 8, and Jin Ji Hee is No. 9.

The top 10 most buzzworthy cast members for the week are as follows:

1. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 2”)
2. Eugene (“The Penthouse 2”)
3. Kim Hyun Soo (“The Penthouse 2”)
4. Song Joong Ki (“Vincenzo”)
5. Yoon Jong Hoon (“The Penthouse 2”)
6. Han Ji Hyun (“The Penthouse 2”)
7. Uhm Ki Joon (“The Penthouse 2”)
8. Choi Ye Bin (“The Penthouse 2”)
9. Jin Ji Hee (“The Penthouse 2”)
10. Cho Seung Woo (“Sisyphus: The Myth”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457282wpp/the-penthouse-2-and-cast-members-dominate-weekly-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

Stills

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd35eacb3da960&no=2

No, it is just a place where we hang out. We play a game (we add or subtract 2 each time we post but that`s just an excuse. We talk about everything: dramas, favorite actors, food, abs (:D), weather, sports or just say hello. You should join too. You will be welcomed. Right now I don`t post much on Soompi but when I have more time I am active there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More pictures from Arena Homme pictorial

01.25585580.1.jpg

The behind-the-scenes cut of actor Kim So-yeon's photo shoot was revealed. On the 3rd, JWIDE COMPANY drew attention by releasing the behind-the-scenes cut of Kim So-yeon's photo shoot as Cheon Seo-jin in the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2'. Kim So-yeon in her photo shows a neat and sophisticated atmosphere with her long straight hair and light makeup. In particular, Kim So-yeon, who has digested various spring-colored outfits such as pink and beige, captures the attention of viewers with a neat appearance that is 180 degrees different from the villainous atmosphere in the drama.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202103038295H

5ffcda8ec048c383ce49861dc1f3562522a95821

a4fbe81698930a5254642aee3f4ddb8354f7d4d2

• Awesome 1

'Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon, hairstyle → styling... 'Focus on the eyes' on the changed visuals

20210304102908_604037e477a86_1.jpg

'Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon's styling transformation draws attention. The styling of Cheon Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon), which has changed according to the position of SBS ‘Penthouse 1’ Cheong Ah Ye High School Director, to SBS’ Penthouse 2’ Cheong-A Foundation’s chairman, is hot. Following Season 1 and Season 2, her styling is getting a lot of attention. The first noticeable difference was the hairstyle. In Season 1, she styled her with long waves and high ponytails, while in Season 2, her long straight hair was tied low to create a calming atmosphere. The makeup has also changed. She said that in season 1 she gave a point with red lipstick, while in season 2 she paid attention to dark makeup overall to give an alluring and deep feeling.

In addition, in season 1, the emphasis was placed on splendor such as frills, shirred blouses, and lace, while in season 2, they differentiated themselves by choosing monotone colors and calming clothes such as suits. It is said that this originated from the reason why they wanted to make a sharp difference externally that time has passed between Seasons 1 and 2. As the styling changes and the inner changes of the character of Cheon Seo-jin are drawn, viewers' interest and love are increasing day by day.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202103046855I

Kim So-yeon, who immersed himself in Cheon Seo-jin and threw things on the set, reacted after acting

img_20210303185112_36905a75.webp

img_20210303185111_5f8760d0.webp

A scene where actor Kim So-yeon is immersed in her work was released, attracting attention. On the 2nd, the making video of the SBS drama'Penthouse 2'was uploaded on YouTube'SBS Catch'. The released video contained a scene where Seo-jin Cheon (played by Kim So-yeon) and Yoon-hee Oh (played by Yujin) confrontation.

On this day, Kim So-yeon expressed her anger at Yujin about her weaknesses being held. As the filming began, Soyeon Kim trembled and expressed her anger. She threw a flower basket next to it to the floor and she screamed. Afterwards, when her director said, "Cut. It was good," Kim So-yeon immediately returned from Seo-jin Cheon to So-yeon Kim and showed a shy appearance saying, "Ayu, what can I do. I threw it away. I'm sorry." Netizens said, "Why is Kim So-yeon so cute? If Bonka (Licter) is moderately nice and cute, she is really angry when watching the drama. I did, but I have a very good tempered personality. The angel seems to cry, too."

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/624937

There are so many scenes of villains who are angry and frustrated and they scream and throw things that I lost count. That`s one of the things I dislike so much in makjang dramas. It becames so much but this is how they portray the villains. I prefer something else, a cold-headed and more inteligent way to solve the crisis. But I agree, So yeon is a sweetheart and she even apologises for her character`s bad behavior. :lol: