Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I really hoped for a picture with So Yeon and Bada behind the scene. I am glad that the three of them took a picture and made it available for us to see.

Bada `s Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLipTWag8qv/

503248a7875c614d709b4fc05b4ce55a18992c3d

Bada has a long time friiendship with both So yeon and Eugene and now, after Penthouse, it seams that So yeon and Eugene became close too.

Bada,'Penthouse 2'with Kim So-yeon x Eugene and a certified shot "♥ Have fun with your friends"

http://cdn.mydaily.co.kr/FILES/202102/202102211346867858_1.jpg?20210221152620

Bada released a certification shot with Kim So Yeon and Yujin. She took so much fun with her beloved friends on her own Instagram on her 21st "# Penthouse # Oh Yoonhee #Cheon Seojin #Park Youngran #Kim Yoojin #Kim Soyeon #Sea #Fighting" and posted a photo. The sea, Kim So-yeon, and Eugene are captured in the released photos. The three affectionate figures evoke warmth. Meanwhile, Bada has made a special appearance in the drama SBS'Penthouse 2'featuring Kim So-yeon and Yujin.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202102211346867858&ext=na

• Like 3

"Master in the House" Ep 160, which airs on February 21, 2021 at 18:25 (KST) with Kim So Yeon, Eugene and Lee Ji Ah

On the 21st of February, SBS's'Master in the House/All the Butlers' will hold a unity competition between the three heroines of'Penthouse', Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Lee Ji-ah.

3a00ddee993177970caeb92ff3db1049a90c3b1b

672d54b88e2264415423c38a5eb7812228b02035

On this day's broadcast, a unity competition with members of the drama “Penthouse” Eugene, Kim So-yeon, and Lee Ji-ah and the members of the “All the Butlers” will be revealed. When the three actors said that they would send coffee tea to the filming site of ‘Penthouse’ in the name of the winner, the three actresses burned their desire to compete.

It is said that amidst the fierce competition of the masters from the self-warming quiz, Lee Ji-a's'Yap Sap', which can never be seen in the drama, was revealed, making the scene a sea of laughter. In the drama, the elegant and calm character of Shim Su-ryun and her appearance is 180 degrees different from her, and it is said that the official Yapsap of “The Butler,” even Yang Se-hyeong admitted that “Yapsap is not me, but (Lee Ji-ah) Master”. On the other hand, on this day, attention is focused on the fact that the three masters and members will have an all-time black history quiz.

Master Kim So-yeon even screamed at the release of past photos that no one expected. In addition, Lee Seung-gi was ashamed to abandon filming by saying, “Can I go out for a while?” in the past video he had forgotten, and even the youngest Cha Eun-woo was told that he was in a hurry to hide and hide his face in his video, raising questions. In the music quiz that followed, the hidden vocal skills of the masters who do not let go of the microphone each time a song is released will be revealed.

In addition, it is reported that the masters on this day revealed their unique attitude as an actor preparing the work before the broadcast of “Penthouse Season 2” and their own preparation process. The convictions and beliefs of actors Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Lee Ji-ah as actors who have hit the Republic of Korea are revealed together with the protagonist of the “Penthouse Season 2” filming site coffee tea.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/21/TAYI6A4NGKIL52G7YB5LJOMRDU/

In addition, on this day, the three actors re-enacted the famous scene of the drama'Penthouse' on the spot and showed a level of acting that could be called a ratings guarantee check. Not only did Kim So-yeon play the piano for the first time she tried for the role of Seo-jin Cheon, as well as the struggle between Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-hee Oh in front of her.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202102210100146660009693&servicedate=20210220

Spoiler

4a879e772b3a0c5d34823bbaed42e2cce925a05e

• Like 3

Lee Sang-woo♥’ Kim So-yeon, “Penthouse 2” Cheon Seo-jin’s elegance + alluring appearance

2021022201001510600099811.jpg

Actor Kim So-yeon has completely transformed into Cheon Seo-jin. On the 21st, Kim So-yeon posted a photo on Instagram along with "#Penthouse #Cheonseojin". In the picture, Kim So-yeon, who played as Seo-jin Cheon in the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse', was included. Kim So-yeon, dressed in a green colored dress for her performance, aroused her admiration for her elegant and alluring atmosphere.

The second episode of SBS's new Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2', which aired on the 20th, recorded 22.4% of the instantaneous highest ratings, 21% of the metropolitan area audience ratings, and 20.4% of the nationwide ratings (2 sections) based on Nielsen Korea.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202102220100151060009981&servicedate=20210221

She uploaded this picture on her Instagram. Many celebrity friends or acquaintances made a comment/reaction: Bada, Yoo Sun, Choi Myung Gil, Yoon seung ah, So Yu Jin, Cha Ye Ryun,her former manager.

Piuctures from Penthouse 2

c40e41485399ba3b5721d1823b3f0394dc090f2e

4385c542c0db84ed58656534c809f48367f00a3a

Spoiler

6b0818572f3c8e13df402115ca224bff0781c93c

2facac64b5fcec636cb36412acbf192b2b7b1b00

• Like 2

Watch: Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon, And Eugene Revisit Past Embarrassing Moments With “Master In The House” Cast

e52403302eb1401297a532e13c631ea9.jpeg?s=

Feb 21, 2021
by C. Hong

On the February 21 episode of SBS’s “Master in the House,” Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon, and Eugene joined the cast members as guests.

During a quiz segment, the staff showed past embarrassing moments from the careers of the cast members and the three actresses. Lee Seung Gi’s was from an awards show in 2004 when he covered Ricky Martin. Before the video even played, Lee Seung Gi hid in his hoodie and said in embarrassment, “Can I leave until this is over? This was hard for even my family to watch.”

Eugene’s was from an S.E.S. performance of “Running” with unusual costuming and choreography choices. The cast were shocked at the difference between the lyrics and music of the song and the horror movie visuals of the performance.

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon’s was a photo from a KBS awards show in 1995. She had won the Child Actor award at the age of 16, but people had been surprised at the time because she looked older than her age and was older than the other nominees.

Kim So Yeon’s was a photo from a KBS awards show in 1995. She had won the Child Actor award at the age of 16, but people had been surprised at the time because she looked older than her age and was older than the other nominees.

In this episode, Lee Ji Ah talked about the plot twists in “The Penthouse.” She said, “I had no idea that Eugene would become a villain. I was most shocked when she had an affair with Joo Dan Tae [Uhm Ki Joon]. She was the person that I trusted most, and I didn’t know she would go that far. I felt betrayed while reading the script.”

She added, “The actors got together and tried to guess what would happen next, but we got it all wrong.”

Spoiler

lee-ji-ah-eugene.jpg

Kim So Yeon also talked about her previous acting projects and the misunderstanding that people had after her scene-stealing appearance in “The Penthouse.” She said, “I did an action scene once inside an ambulance and got an injury on my leg that I had to get twelve stitches. But I still went to the gym right after that.”

She added, “I played a villain role 20 years ago in ‘All About Eve,’ and this is my second villain role. A lot of people seem to think that I played a lot of villain roles. I guess I have that sort of vibe.”

kim-so-yeon3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455513wpp/watch-lee-ji-ah-kim-so-yeon-and-eugene-revisit-past-embarrassing-moments-with-master-in-the-house-cast

I read an article that they will show an old picture of so yoen and make her embarrased and I just knew they wuill show that moment when she won the child award. The outfit was unfortunate/bad but she still was a cute girl.

• Like 3

Kim So-yeon, who can't even read the piano sheet music, memorized "one by one, one by one" for the piano performance of madness.

603249892400003c00379c19.png?cache=4gdPW

The scene of Soyeon Kim's “piano” performance, which writer Soon-ok Kim picked the most impressively in “Penthouse”. At that moment, Kim So-yeon perfectly transformed into her Cheon Seo-jin and excelled in her acting as a mad villain, but in fact, she doesn't even know how to read her piano score. But how did she do that?

Kim So-yeon, who appeared on SBS on the 21st, "Does she play the piano well?" Answered. For her work, she began to practice playing the piano in earnest, but because of Corona 19, it was difficult for her to meet the lesson teacher in person. However, she did not roughly say Kim Soyeon.

60324d0f2400009e01cbc838.png?ops=scalefi

Kim So-yeon said, “Because of the corona, I could not see the lesson teacher often. “She also knows how to play the piano by her older sister,” she said. “She took lessons over video calls (for months),” she said. She said, “When her mother or her husband picked up her cell phone, she practiced the pounding notes one by one,” she said. I memorized it.” She saw the scene of Madness playing the piano, and it was surprising news for viewers who thought Kim So-yeon played her original piano well. It is an episode where you can glimpse her great will and hard work of Kim So-yeon, who is counted as her “her most emotional actor”.

https://www.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/kim-so-yeon-piano_kr_60324854c5b673b19b691780

It was impresive. For someone who doesn`t know to play piano to practice note to note to shoot the scene well, I really admire her.

Kim So-yeon, Eugene, and Lee Ji-ah gave a big smile with a 180-degree different appearance from'Penthouse'. Actress Kim So-yeon Yujin Lee Ji-ah of the Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse' appeared on SBS's'All the Butler', which aired on the 21st.

f5d7dd20838cf1ec4c952776ef87260ff9348072

Spoiler

optimize

Subsequently, teams were divided and a unity contest was held. When Kim So-yeon could not shout her correct answer, she penalized herself and gave her a smile. She said she could "do that," even though she was someone else's mistake. Lee Seung-ki admired her, "You are a real angel." It was a black history character quiz. The first problem was to guess what the stage of celebration Lee Seung-ki showed after receiving the 2004 Rookie Award. Lee Seung-gi was very embarrassed to reveal his black history, saying, "Can I go out for a while when the correct answer comes out?" Lee Seung-gi hinted, "It's a stage that our family is also hard to see. I want to evaluate myself as having courage." The answer was Ricky Martin. When the material screen appeared, Shin Seongrok teased, "Why do you pretend to be so deadly?" Yang Se-hyung saw Lee Seung-gi's dance and trembled, "When are you pushing?" Eugene asked, "Wouldn't it be better if I do it now?" Lee Seung-gi laughed when he answered, "I quit dancing."

The second problem is Eugene's S.E.S. At the time of the activity, I looked at the stage and guessed what kind of song it was. The unconventional stage costume surprised everyone. The answer was 'run'. It was a difficult problem that could never be inferred with costumes, but Kim So-yeon hit it with high speed. Kim So-yeon said, "I was doing'Inkigayo' MC at that time." Yujin said, "I have been close to Kim So-yeon from that time," and she said, "I hope Kim So-yeon will come back to the old ones."

The next problem was related to Kim So-yeon's drama'All About Eve'. After Chae-rim and Kim So-yeon's scuffle, he was to guess Chae-yeon's line. Kim So-yeon explained the situation during the play at the time. Eugene got the right answer. After seeing the scene, Yujin said, "Since then, there has been Seojin Cheon," and Soyeon Kim, "Heo Youngmi is the foundation of Seojin Cheon," and clashed. Shin Seong-rok asked, "Doesn't it require practice to act as a professional?" Kim So-yeon said that when she filmed 'Iris', she learned to act in action and worked out hard. She was especially afraid of her muscle loss, she stitched 12 stitches, especially she hurt her leg during filming, she revealed that even on the day she went to fitness and did her upper body workout, she surprised everyone .

Then there was a question of guessing what Cha Eun-woo would have answered to the fan's saying that'Eun-woo came out in a dream'. When he heard the problem, Cha Eun-woo was very embarrassed, saying, "What I do with my fans..." The answer was to make fun of Cha Eun-woo, who is ashamed of everyone. The answer was'What did we do?' When the video came out, Cha Eun colored his crying face red and said, "It feels like his brothers are all naked." Then a music quiz was presented. S.E.S.'s'I love you' was the right answer. Eugene showed off her fine tone after a long time. As Kim So-yeon corrected the last question, she received a coffee tea in the name of Kim So-yeon.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4218440

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon won the penthouse unity competition. The penthouse unity competition was held at SBS'Deacons All', which aired on the 21st.

On this day's broadcast, the three heroines of'Penthouse' gathered in one place and had a good time. The three actresses were divided into three teams with the disciples and competed over coffee tea. In particular, the three actresses drew attention as they showed off their competitive desire. In addition, the black history of Lee Seung-gi and Eugene were revealed in the quiz of the people who released the black history, which caused laughter.

def4f4af80e5a7b76a29f4451e376498430fede4

b0f0d9c5b2670cd83b94c58e7b2b7f8f050edb02

Lee Seung-gi, who received the Rookie of the Year Award at M headquarters in 2004, was released with a video of Ricky Martin's cover with joy and drew attention. Lee Seung-gi was suffering from his own black history, saying, "Can I go out when this answer comes out?" Also, the video that appeared in a unique costume during Yujin's S.E.S activities attracted attention. It was Kim So-yeon who won the final victory in the fierce competition of the three actresses.

Accordingly, coffee tea went to the site of'Penthouse Season 2'under the name of Kim So-yeon. And the three actors revealed a line of whipping themselves. Ji-ah Lee picked one line: "I can't think of any other actors other than Ji-A in the heart training." She explained, "It seems to be the greatest admiration I can receive as an actor. It is a great support and I feel like I want to be an irreplaceable actor no matter what role I take on. It was a comment that made me feel that much weight when I heard the story." she  said.

Kim So-yeon revealed one line, "This scene does not come back. Only practice is the way to live." Kim So-yeon said, "When she filmed her previous work, she shared the same waiting room as her seniors. She was with Kim Hae-suk, Choi Myung-gil, and Park Jeong-soo, and she was so shocked," she said. She added , "The gods of acting constantly practice. Those legends practice like that, and I thought about how I was, and I started to reflect on myself," she explained. "I wrote that line because I wanted to reflect on myself every day."

And Eugene vowed, "Let's become more sincere Oh Yoon-hee today than yesterday." she added, "I didn't know if the word'sincerity' means that good. Being sincere and true means'sincerity,' she added,'I made a pledge to become a more sincere person because it's what I want and it seems like the path I want to go." In the excellent comments, the disciples said, "It would be nice to put all of these comments, but I'm sorry I can't." Then Kim So-yeon asked, "Please put it all in," and she decided to use Kim So-yeon's phrase as the main phrase and the other two actors' comments as well, creating her warmth.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006216625

• Like 3

“The Penthouse” Stars Clear Up The Debate Over What Lee Ji Ah Really Said In Season 1 Finale + Share Behind-The-Scenes Stories

ef236e6801e146fe804f79366b2d3906.jpeg?s=

Feb 22, 2021
by E. Cha

The stars of SBS’s “The Penthouse” have ended the heated debate over Lee Ji Ah’s final scene in Season 1!

Ahead of the premiere of “The Penthouse 2,” Kim So Yeon, S.E.S.’s Eugene, Uhm Ki Joon, and Yoon Jong Hoon made a guest appearance on the latest episode of SBS’s popular YouTube show “MMTG.”

Spoilers for Season 1 of “The Penthouse”

During the show, host JaeJae praised Kim So Yeon for her powerful acting, bringing up the emotional scene in which her character Cheon Seo Jin breaks down crying while making phone calls to ask for help with the Chung Ah Foundation’s corruption scandal. JaeJae pointed out, “Kim Young Dae, who plays [Joo] Seok Hoon, said he got goosebumps while watching this scene.”

Kim So Yeon responded by humbly praising her co-star Yoon Jong Hoon for making the scene so powerful. “There’s something I really wanted to say about this scene,” said the actress. “At one point in this scene, Ha Yoon Cheol grabs my hand and says, ‘Seo Jin.’ That wasn’t in the script. During rehearsal, [Yoon Jong Hoon] suggested that addition to the director, saying he wanted to try calling me [by my name] ‘Seo Jin’ for the first time.”

“So when he took my hand and called me ‘Seo Jin,’ I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion,” she recalled. “As a result, those intense emotions stayed with me throughout the scene until the end, when I made those phone calls. So I want to give all of the credit for this scene to the director, writer, and [Yoon Jong Hoon].”

Yoon Jong Hoon returned the love by saying, “[Kim] So Yeon always gives the credit to others. Before we worked on this drama together, I’d heard so much about her good personality. But after working with her, I realized that all those rumors I’d heard fell short of just how nice she is. She’s even nicer by far than what I’d heard.”

Kim-So-Yeon-23.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-Uhm-Ki-Joon-Eugene-Yoon-Jong

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1455589wpp/the-penthouse-stars-clear-up-the-debate-over-what-lee-ji-ah-really-said-in-season-1-finale-share-behind-the-scenes-stories

• Like 1

“The Penthouse 2” Power Couples Star In Gorgeous Wedding Photos

75092c3121dd48f39eb03e38889e1ee0.jpeg?s=

Feb 23, 2021
by J. K

Two couples from “The Penthouse 2” posed as their characters for stunning fairytale wedding photos!

Spoilers

Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon got into character as the villainous couple Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae for a wedding photo shoot, while Eugene and Yoon Jong Hoon transformed into the newly revealed couple Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol for their own photos. The shots were taken as props for the show, and they were recently shared by the wedding photo studios.

kim-so-yeon.jpeg

Spoiler

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon-2.jpeg

kim-so-yeon-2.jpeg

kim-so-yeon-3.jpeg

kim-so-yeon-4.jpeg

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon.jpeg

uhm-ki-joon-kim-so-yeon-2.jpeg

In the February 19 premiere of the new season, Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae were celebrating at their elaborate engagement ceremony when a helicopter arrived, disrupting the festivities. The party crashers were none other than Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol. With his arm around Oh Yoon Hee, Ha Yoon Cheol said, “Say hello to my wife,” shocking everyone with the reveal.

In the next episode on February 20, Cheon Seo Jin (who is Ha Yoon Cheol’s ex-wife) was furious when the couple moved into apartment 4502 of Hera Palace. It was revealed to viewers that while Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Yoon Cheol appear to be a happy newlywed couple in front of others, they are actually in a business relationship with a fake marriage.

However, when they encountered Cheon Seo Jin by the elevator, they acted lovey-dovey and Ha Yoon Cheol kissed Oh Yoon Hee. “It seemed natural, didn’t it?” he said to Oh Yoon Hee with a smile when they got home. She jokingly expressed her disapproval while acting shy about it, and many fans are wondering whether the pair will go beyond being business partners and really rekindle their love.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1456039wpp/the-penthouse-2-power-couples-star-in-gorgeous-wedding-photos

Kim So-yeon, Cheon Seo-jin took off [pictorial]

Actor Kim So-yeon showed off her neat charm. On the 24th, ‘Arena Homme Plus’ released a pictorial for the March issue with Kim So-yeon. In the pictorial released on this day, Kim So-yeon caught her attention with her modest and neat anti-war charm, which is contrary to the appearance of her splendid and provocative drama.

BF.25506432.1.jpg

In the pictorial released on this day, Kim So-yeon caught her attention with her modest and neat anti-war charm, contrary to the appearance of her splendid and provocative drama. She not only fully digested various products from Longines diamond-set timepieces to men's products, but also attracted attention by adding Kim So-yeon's unique luxurious and elegant atmosphere. She also aroused her admiration by completing her sensuous looks of various moods in her own colors, from her oversized jackets to knits that reveal the silhouette.

Kim So-yeon is currently playing the role of Seo-jin Cheon in the SBS Friday and Saturday drama “Penthouse 2,” and is performing as a villain character of the previous generation.

44666c69434351e2e858c6f69dd3ad758ec45a85

2b0ec078de57e155ef89290b81e345955ee59b28

Spoiler

746ed1ccc9755e87f60750ef8f9ba031ded07744

cc70df55921f814fcb0fd06f5b43232d30671b01

953eba01706fd300c3cab18d22634856c471a4f4

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021022483074

http://www.sommeliertimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=18309

Jwide company update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqSdyhJkJh/

• Like 1

I see that the pictorial from ZStar1 ghas an interview as well. I hope they will release it online and we can translated with Google. The ideal it would be if there will be a translated interview somewhere.

5108b324448ea303a695de5a7f966023daf9cdca

So yeon updated her Instagram with pictures from the wedding photoshoot for Penthouse2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqszBEAuA4/

image_readtop_2021_183228_16141565394552

Actress Kim So-yeon has revealed a dazzling wedding dress. On the 24th of her, Kim So-yeon posted a few photos on her own SNS along with the hashtag "# Penthouse # Cheon Seo-jin". In her public photos, Kim So-yeon shows off her elegant figure in a pure white wedding dress. She looks like a swan. She responded with rave reviews such as “She is a goddess”, “Excellent beauty”, and “Vampire”.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon is appearing as a villain Cheon Seo-jin on SBS'Penthouse 2', which recently started broadcasting. Kim So-yeon ranked first in the topic category as a result of a survey by Good Data Corporation, a TV topic analysis agency.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/02/183228/

Fashion

bac9fe727da6e7fd5b27354da572531e085d164e

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLrBrFrlPtR/