Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Eugene, Kim So Yeon, and Kim Young Dae Amp Up Excitement With Secretive Meeting In “The Penthouse 2”

1c651d8991b84774ab9014c559958e8c.jpeg?s=

Mar 20, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” gave a peek at the mysterious meeting of the unlikely trio: Eugene, Kim So Yeon, and Kim Young Dae!

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge unravels at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It focuses on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who stops at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

Previously on “The Penthouse 2,” Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) fell into Joo Dan Tae’s (Uhm Ki Joon‘s) trap and was forced to marry him in order to protect her family. The preview of the next episode showed a glimpse of her hellish marriage with him.

In the newly released stills, Cheon Seo Jin comes to the parking lot to meet Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) who is already waiting for her. Cheon Seo Jin looks at Joo Seok Hoon (Kim Young Dae) with a mixture of uneasiness and anxiety, and Joo Seok Hoon gazes at her with determined eyes. Cheon Seo Jin enters Oh Yoon Hee’s car as Secretary Jo (Kim Dong Kyu), who works for Joo Dan Tae, spies on them from afar. The upcoming episode will reveal why this unlikely trio secretly met up.

the-penthouse-28.jpg

The production crew stated, “One of the key points to watch out for is how Cheon Seo Jin will find a way to escape the devilish Joo Dan Tae. Please tune into the tenth episode that will give both a hint and a twist about Bae Ro Na’s (Kim Hyun Soo‘s) death.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460127wpp/eugene-kim-so-yeon-and-kim-young-dae-amp-up-excitement-with-secretive-meeting-in-the-penthouse-2

Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her body without any fat.

optimize

On the 20th, Soyeon Kim posted several photos of her on her own Instagram. Her photo appears to be a cut of a brand advertisement that he recently selected as a model. In the photo, Kim So-yeon is wearing a black dress with a heart-neck, sitting on her chair and looking at her camera. Her sleek arm lines and her charismatic eyes catch her eye. In another cut, Kim So-yeon wore an ultra-close white long dress. In particular, even though Kim So-yeon wore a dress with an opening in the waist, she caught her attention by boasting a slim body and a narrow waist.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021032017092643373

She is too skinny but very beautiful anyway.

I love the pictures where she smiles. :love:

640e0f21b01b743c80b5cb2bb4a41c19f4616029

Actor Choi Jae-Won uploaded a selfie with So yeon saying :

The actress who has the best personality among the actors I have been with~ She was always kind, caring, and focused on the scene. I always support you ^^

2b561b42e5f4899453a4f6a3c9e046482e8ebfda

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpUhujslgf/

They worked together in KBS drama Mother of Mine (2019).

Everyone has only good words to say about So yeon. :love:

'Penthouse 2'Um Gi-jun gave a shocking gift to Kim So-yeon as a surprise.

2f7e922e702fcd49774298ef43b925c9d57bab15

2943601812b50b3e616812a0d98a16f0c2051229

228fc5328e044f7fea8d645bd2b569165bba231e

In the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2'(played by Kim Soon-ok, director Joo Dong-min), which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, Ju Dan-tae (played by Um Ki-jun) gave a surprise gift to Cheon Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon). In the broadcast that day, Lee Gyu-jin (played by Bong Tae-gyu) received a phone call from his mother. He was surprised, saying, "Dr. Ha (played by Choi Jong-hoon) is the real culprit of the Baerona (played by Kim Hyun-soo) murder?" Hearing this, Oh Yoon-hee (played by Yujin) asked, "What? Is it true? Who is it?"

Lee Gyujin told me to turn on the TV right away. News came out on TV that Ha Yoon-cheol had confessed to being the real culprit of the murder case. Chun Seo-jin shouted, "No." To Seo-jin Cheon, Dan-tae Ju said, "Are you not a person who has nothing to do with Dr. Ha?" He added, "How about my wedding present? I prepared a surprise for you" through a whisper.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021032020223239866

I watched some scenes at ep 9. Until now, I was annoyed with all the plot that doesn`t have any sense but

It was the first time I could laugh at what it was happening on screen because it was so over the top ridiculous. At least I can apreaciate the hard work of the actors. So yeon has exhausting scenes to play. Another season? I am tired. :blink:

Kim SoYeon's Fashion -- "The Penthouse War In Life Season 2" Episode 10

a818a725f4d712f7f2569f55a5b05a1f0e41fc32

I like the pink dress.

83e5f75301ab40a36b0237db68ae51d515ac4dda

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpl-yHJgN3/

I just read that So yeon will appear in season 3. I knew she will appear but hope dies last. :D

Actor Kim Sang-joong will have a special appearence in Penthouse 3. His character knows the secret of Dan-tae Ju, and shows why Dan-tae Ju became a sociopath, the penthouse production team said. I hope So Yeon will have a scene with him as well. They worked together in 2004 in Human Market. I watched just So yeon`s scenes in that drama and she had many scenes with him. So far the majority of the the actors who had cameos in Penthouse had scenes with Kim So Yeon. 

I heard about Yu Jun-Sang `s cameo in Penthouse 2 but I don`t think he has appeared yet. I think he will have scenes with Uhm ki joon (they are friends in real life) but he knows So yeon as well.

I remember when Yu Jun Sang narated the episode of Real Men female edition season 1 and he asked his wife why So yeon was crying. She was so adorable when she sneaked in the ambulance, when her friend Hong Eun hee have not felt well.  :)

While it was revealed that the real criminal who killed Kim Hyun-soo was Um-Kim, Kim So-yeon asked Yujin for help.

6131d73bc2d6d318d1720aedb8c2212c99575628

aa041d94f1fa3d38ad7197e4bf90e9b6edc69512

In the SBS Friday- Saturday drama ``Penthouse 2,'' broadcasted on the 20th, Seo-jin Cheon (Kim So-yeon) informed Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) that the killer who murdered Barona (Kim Hyun-soo) was Ju Dan-tae (Um Gi-jun) and requested help. On this day, it was reported that Ha Yoon-cheol (Yun Jong-hoon) was the real criminal who murdered Barona, and was arrested by the police. Ha Eun-byul (Choi Ye-bin) said, "It is my mother who made me this way.I was angry."

Ha Eun-byul said, "She didn't know that I liked Seok-hoon. What the hell does mother know about me? What does she know other than my score and rank?" Eventually, Eun-Byeol Ha showed up holding her sword and trying to cut her wrist. Chun Seo-jin hugged her Haeun star. She said, "I'm actually so scared. I'm going to the police now," she said. Ha Eun-byul said, "I didn't really intend to kill her. I was so angry that I swung her trophy and went out onto the boat and rolled down her stairs. Then I heard her cell phone ringtone and she ran away. I kept hearing the sound in my ears. I'm going crazy," she said. Cheon Seo-jin guessed that there was someone else at the place where Ha Eun-byul and Barona were together.

Ha Eun-byul said, "It's strange that I slapped her on the shoulder and Rona died." So Seo-jin Chun said, "Rona was killed by hitting her head with her trophy." Cheon Seo-jin predicted that the person who killed Bae-rona would be a real criminal, not Ha Eun-byul. Chun Seo-jin told Ju Dan-tae, "Eunbyul couldn't go to America because of your surprise gift. She will be at my house with Eunbyul for the time being." In response, Dan-tae Ju said, "We've even filed a marriage registration, so this is our home." Dan-tae Ju handed the wedding manual to Seo-jin Cheon. Joo Dan-tae warned that Seo-jin Cheon should be in charge of the housework and the protection of the housekeepers and Sun-joo. Dan-tae Ju told me not to meet Ha Eun-byul. Subsequently, Dan-tae Ju said that he would pass it all to Cheong-A Medical Center and Cheong-A Foundation. Seojin Cheon shouted, "You can't pass a single penny other than Cheong-A Construction." Eventually, Dan-tae, who was angry, took Cheon Seo-jin to his secret room and assaulted her. Dan-tae Ju locked up Cheon Seo-jin in the room. Dan-tae Ju said, "You will never be able to come out of this room until you sign saying that you will pass the Cheong-A Foundation." Chun Seo-jin was angry when she saw the picture of Shim Su-ryun hung on the wall and said, "Is this your revenge?"

Joo Joo-hoon used the closed room to connect Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-hee Oh. Oh Yoon-hee asked Seo-jin Cheon, "Why did you ask to see me?" Chun Seo-jin prayed, "Please save me. Please save me." Seojin Cheon pleaded, "The person who made Rona die is right. You and Rona are guilty of dying. But there is a trap. Ju Dan-tae is involved. I need you to catch the true criminal who killed Rona."

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/21/ALJ74VW74FHOH23MKEZHT6GL24/

Gifs

2fbd470f028f09541b3a5e0cac3809a259143efb

9660fa535170e06e466ca95ca95fa130c390ff42

more

source https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=36038&page=1

Drawing

378fde31dc34ee97cd20d3c17ffc2d40887f9e03

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMtZLgMpnjG/

I read that some fans of this makjang drama start to complain about the plot in season 2. :DThe drama Penthouse was super ridiculous from day 1 not only in season 2 but So yeon always gave all her energy and talent (and the other cast as well). :)

8 Things You Absolutely Need To Know About 'The Penthouse' Actress, Kim So Yeon

She was a popular teen star!
by Hanna Tamondong | A day ago

kim-so-yeon-facts-1616247114.jpg

The Penthouse is part of our list of nakaka-stress yet *super* addicting K-dramas. Its second season gave us more headaches but you know what, we're still so into it! One of the characters who continuously shock us is primadonna Cheon Seo Jin and her unbelievable acts.

Today, let's get to know more about Hera Club's queen bee, played by actress Kim So Yeon:

1. Kim So Yeon was born on November 2, 1980.

And this makes her a 40-year-old Scorpio! Did you know that those who were born under this sign are fearless, fiercely loyal, and passionate in *everything* they do? Yup, they're ~intense~ human beings!

2. She's an artist under the entertainment agency, J, Wide Company. 

In 2018, Kim So Yeon left her label of 12 years, Namoo Actors, and signed an exclusive contract with J, Wide Company. The other K-drama actresses that are part of this agency include Vincenzo's Jeon Yeo BinSpace Sweepers' Kim Tae Ri, and Mr. Queen's Bae Jong Ok

3. Kim So Yeon entered showbiz at the age of 14.

Before she became an actress, Kim So Yeon first joined a beauty pageant even though her parents were opposed it. But guess what? She ended up being crowned as the winner! What's more interesting is Kim So Yeon's resourcefulness and creativity during the pageant night. In an article by The Korea Herald, the actress said that she used a marker as an eyeliner: “My mother was very against the whole idea of my becoming an actress, but she knew what I was doing that day. She didn’t even look at me while I was getting ready. I had no makeup products of my own, but I knew I had to apply something to my eyes. So I just grabbed my marker and tried to whip something up with it.”

more https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kim-so-yeon-facts-a4575-20210321

• Like 1

The top 20 Drama Korea Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in March were announced: Kim So Yeon ranked No. 1, Song Joong Ki, Kim So Hyun, and Kim Rae Won in the Top 10!

March-Drama-Actor-Brand-Reputation-Ranki

The top 20 Drama Korea Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in March were announced: Kim So Yeon ranked No. 1, Song Joong Ki, Kim So Hyun, and Kim Rae Won in the Top 10!

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!
Accordingly, actress Kim So Yeon, who is currently starring in the extremely popular drama “The Penthouse 2”, held the top spot this month with a brand reputation index of 5,141,911. .

Here are the Top 30:

1.Kim So Yeon
2.Song Joong Ki
3.Lee Da Hee
4. Eugene of S.E.S.
5.Choi Kang Hee
6.Jeon Yeo Bin
7.Kim So Hyun
8.Cho Seung Woo
9.Lee Re
10.Kim Rae Won
11.Uhm Ki Joon
12.Park Shin Hye
13.Eum Moon Suk
14.Kim Young Kwang
15 Sung Hoon
16.Yeo Jin Goo
17.2PM by Taecyeon
18.Shin Ha Kyun
19.Won Jin Ah
20 Lee Seo Jin
21.Jung Bo Suk
22.SF9’s Rowoon
23.Kim Sung Oh
24.Jin Ki Joo
25.Bong Tae Gyu
26.Park Joo Mi
27 Lee Joo Young
28 Lee Tae Gon
29.Ji Soo
30. Lee So Yeon

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/03/21/the-top-20-drama-korea-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-in-march/

The Penthouse 2 star Kim So Yeon leads March Brand Reputation ranking followed by Vincenzo's Song Joong Ki

The Penthouse star Kim So Yeon topped the list with a brand reputation index of 5,141,911.
Written By Pinkvilla Desk 168893 reads Mumbai Updated: March 2, 2021 02:31 pm
kim_so_yeon_main.jpg?itok=drUoU9Rf&width

It seems like The Penthouse 2's Prima Donna, Kim So Yeon is quite the achiever in real life too. On March 1, The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors and Kim So Yeon topped the rankings! Kim So Yeon ranked first, followed by Vincenzo star Song Joong Ki and actor Lee Da Hee took the third spot.

According to a report by My Daily, via Soompi, Kim So Yeon topped the list with a brand reputation index of 5,141,911. The keywords that ranked the highest for her in keyword analysis include 'The Penthouse 2,' 'villainess', and 'Eugene'. Kim So Yeon, plays the prima donna Cheon Seo Jin, while Eugene plays Oh Yoon Hee, her arch-rival in The Penthouse 2. Her highest ranking related keywords included, 'powerful,' 'tough,' and 'dominate.' These adjectives are best used to describe her performance and also her Cheon Seo Jin's personality, who is currently losing her voice, reputation, and status as the 'queen' of The Penthouse in its second season. In the positive-negative analysis too, Kim So Yeon achieved a score of 81.95 percent positive reactions. Song Joong Ki, who made a fiery comeback as Vincenzo Cassano, a lawyer and a mafia consigliere of Korean descent in tvN's Vincenzo, ranked a close second with a brand reputation index of 5,123,964 for March. Actress Lee Da Hee, who is currently starring in tvN’s sci-fi action thriller LUCA: The Beginning, took the third spot in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,487,022.

For the unversed, The Korean Business Research Institute conducts thorough research calculating a celebrity (idol or actor) or a group's brand reputation. The Brand reputation for March was calculated through various factors like consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between February 1 and March 1.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/penthouse-2-star-kim-so-yeon-leads-march-brand-reputation-ranking-followed-vincenzos-song-joong-ki-626883

• Insightful 1

Penthouse 2’ Kim So-yeon → Jin Ji-hee, released the top 3 “click trigger” video

98817_69982_3112.jpg

TOP 2. The second episode of Cheon Seo Jin & Oh Yoon Hee, 2,191,006 views as Shadow Singer

Oh Yoon-hee's dramatic reversal video, which appeared as a shadow singer of Cheon Seo-jin, was ranked second with 2,191,006 views. Cheon Seo-jin, who was diagnosed with a serious vocal cord nodule ahead of the solo performance, secretly went out to find a Shadow Singer to replace her voice, and eventually signed a secret contract with Park Young-ran On the day of the long-awaited performance, Cheon Seo-jin continued the performance without knowing anything, and Oh Yoon-hee's face slowly appeared as soon as the Shadow Singer, who was singing in the secret space behind the concert hall, took off his hat.

https://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=98817

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvte0jp-rL/

Stills

d594099194a4661dc301878b70476025f2806871

18524ffcfe7adac892b4973d39a0b14637f11ed7

Spoiler

1f643da3d5996e91502f40197bf7d77d2e965387

So yeon rocks in every color. :heart:

Eugene X Kim So-yeon finally joined hands for revenge of Um Ki-jun.. Acquiring full-scale cooperation (“Penthouse 2”)

http://cdn.topdaily.kr/news/photo/202103/99043_70374_1311.jpgM6BVPLV3QVUVIEYU5WK7OYOP4M.jpg

SBS Friday and Saturday drama “Penthouse 2” The scene of “Mute Eyes Exchange” where Yujin and Kim So-yeon look at each other with tremendous eyes of determination was spotted.

In particular, in the last broadcast, Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) learned that Joo Dan-tae (Um Gi-jun) was involved in the “Barona (Kim Hyun-soo) murder case” through a cell phone tapping of Na Ae-kyo (Shim Soo-ryun). And, based on the testimony of Ha Eun-byul (Choi Ye-bin) that she heard a mysterious cell phone ringtone at the time of a boat crash, Seo-jin Chun (Kim So-yeon) caught the fact that the melody was the same as the second phone ringtone of Ju Dan-tae (Um Gi-jun). Seojin Cheon, who discovered the history of changing her clothes during the Cheong-A Arts Festival, said, “There is a trap. Judantae is involved! "I need you to catch the true culprit who killed Rona," she asked for cooperation.

In this regard, the ‘Mute Eye Exchange’, in which Yujin and Kim So-yeon are looking at each other meaningfully, has been revealed to stimulate curiosity. In the play, Yunhee Oh and Seojin Cheon face each other in a penthouse. When Oh Yoon-hee came to her penthouse and turned her head to look at Cheon Seo-jin, Cheon Seo-jin also looked at her Oh Yoon-hee while leaning slightly against her wall. I stare. Curiosity is exploding whether Oh Yoon-hee and Cheon Seo-jin worked together to uncover the truth by breaking the link between the 25-year-old evil relationship.

On the other hand, Yujin and Kim So-yeon, who have been leading the play with long breaths since Season 1 of'Penthouse', are a hot performance that builds up the narrative of the character in detail in the emotional line that does not lose concentration, giving each character a sense of immersion that makes them immerse themselves in each character.. Not only that, but the two are capturing viewers by creating synergies beyond perfection between the characters who are gradually changing. In this scene where the eyes are exchanged for a short time without dialogue, the two also expressed detailed inner acting that contained various emotions in the eyes, making the scene breathless. The production crew said, “Yujin and Kim So-yeon are modeling the scene by creating extreme emotional scenes that are bound to consume a lot of physical strength with amazing concentration.” Please watch it.”

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/24/3TNRX324Q4DYGJTGOT5BRR4FAM/

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=99043

402fd1274c3f021987496b26b3a65d1c1cc87956

Eugene and Kim So Yeon Partner Up With Determination In “The Penthouse 2”

08b0bfcfbd634acb929e3df9b75eaba1.jpeg?s=

Mar 24, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” teased Eugene and Kim So Yeon’s cooperation in the upcoming episode.

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge unravels at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It focuses on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

In last week’s broadcast, Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) learned that Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon) had been involved in Bae Ro Na’s (Kim Hyun Soo‘s) murder case by listening in through Na Ae Gyo’s (Lee Ji Ah‘s) phone.

Furthermore, Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) recalled Ha Eun Byul’s (Choi Ye Bin‘s) story that she had heard a mysterious ringtone at the time Bae Ro Na fell down. She realized that the melody was the same as the ringtone from Joo Dan Tae’s second phone. After Cheon Seo Jin discovered that Joo Dan Tae had also changed clothes in the middle of the Chung Ah Arts High School festival, she met up with Oh Yoon Hee with the help of Joo Seok Hoon (Kim Young Dae) and told her, “There’s some kind of trap. Joo Dan Tae is connected to it! I need you if we want to find the real culprit who killed Ro Na.”

The newly released stills feature Oh Yoon Hee and Cheon Seo Jin silently exchanging meaningful gazes at the Penthouse. Oh Yoon Hee, who has arrived at the Penthouse, turns her head around to look at Cheon Seo Jin, and Cheon Seo Jin stares back at her from behind a wall. Together, they look at each other with very determined gazes. Viewers are curious to learn whether Oh Yoon Hee and Cheon Seo Jin will be able to end their 25-year-long relationship of hatred to work together in order to uncover the truth.

Eugene-Kim-So-Yeon1.jpg

Eugene-Kim-So-Yeon-2.jpg

From season one, Eugene and Kim So Yeon have captivated viewers with the detailed portrayal of their characters as they immerse themselves into their roles. Furthermore, they also showcased explosive synergy as they depicted the gradual changes in their characters’ relationship. Even as they briefly exchanged glances without any words, the two skillfully portrayed their characters’ diverse emotions.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-21.jpg

The production team shared, “Eugene and Kim So Yeon are becoming role models on set as they create extremely emotional scenes that can’t help but take up a lot of energy with a surprisingly amount of focus. Please focus on Oh Yoon Hee’s and Cheon Seo Jin’s actions as they devote all their energy into taking down the absolute evil.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1460874wpp/eugene-and-kim-so-yeon-partner-up-with-determination-in-the-penthouse-2

The 3rd OST of Penthouse 2 has on the cover Seo Jin as a sad bride. So yeon looks stunning.

a99475935c59fd18c071362ca88d21e5e309c35e

BTS pictures

Kim So Yeon and Choi Ye Bin and their finger heart

20210325104329_605beac18fff0_1.jpg

The behind-the-scenes stills of Soyeon Kim and Yebin Choi in “Penthouse 2” were revealed. In the SBS Friday and Saturday drama “Penthouse 2,” a still with the affectionate appearance of Soyeon Kim, who plays the role of Seojin Cheon and Yebin Choi, who plays the role of Eunbyul Ha, is released, drawing attention.

In the drama, Seo-jin Cheon is doing anything for her daughter, Eun-Star, and Ha Eun-star, who is drawing a disparate maternal love from her mother. Among these two plays, Chapter 2, which is 180 degrees different from the conflicting relationship, captures the attention of viewers.

In the still, Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin stare at the camera with a heart of fingers with a smile of half-moon-shaped eyes, reminiscent of their parents' sisters with their very similar looks and smiles. Another still shows that it looks alike. The back door is that the two are always filling the shooting site with positive energy regardless of the time and place.

(Google translation)

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202103250870I