Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Midnight Humidity Prevention Committee-Penthouse 2 Special Feature Kim So-yeon , Eugene and Yoon Jong Hoon

(I don`t know what is it. I guess it is similar with an promotional entertainment program. They asked some questions after the press conference.

BTS

60c88b82cebd2517a650f5a5d8f377751d572301

f06d1cd210bce24d7369d40d9ba0a41cfda0ab0e

cb98cbeba70357e7061a8a51a82de7677f2cf759

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=35771&page=1

Kim So-yeon Desire Beauty Item'Celex Milk Ceramide' Regram EVENT

c6b2a1f22315e5253877d8cecc927562fe05e98a

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLdsOx1l2vW/

7e4cb4702ad0204d28dc9adacd31041a9d23ae45

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=35761&page=1

Star 1 Magazine- Kim So yeon

a2ba663066ec1e0e3d2089fd0c9889b7ac53c44a

At Dieter doesn’t really like running, right?! But this time, I ran a lot because of Kim So-yeon... .. the heart...  Everyone... Do you know that Kim So-yeon is not ‘Cheonseojin’ but ‘Angel’ Jin?!An angel appears in the back cover of this AtStyle's March issue, so please look forward to it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLdB8TAMnfI/

• Like 1

Actress Kim So-yeon revealed her extraordinary aspiration for the work. It is at the production presentation of SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2'held on the 19th.

2021022001001423600093621.jpg

On this day, Kim So-yeon said about the villain modifier, "Since it is a modifier that has been difficult to obtain, I hope it will be maintained until season 3" and "I hope you will continue to wonder how Cheon Seo-jin solves her desires."

She continued, "Chun Seo-jin is a girl who has everything so much that it is unfortunate that she has to have everything," she said. "I only have a desire to have Penthouse 2 receive a lot of love." In response, Yujin raised, "From my perspective, Kim So-yeon seems to have only a desire to be good at acting." Kim So-yeon, who created a famous scene last season, explained, "Thank you to the writers, directors, and staff for holding the lighting and atmosphere well. This time, I have never wanted to look pretty while acting. I am also curious."

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2021021992884

Actress Kim So-yeon announced the news of her husband Lee Sang-woo's special appearance.

Kim So-yeon also announced a special appearance of her husband Lee Sang-woo. Kim So-yeon said, "Lee Sang-woo also appears in a light and fun scene, so don't miss it."

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202102200100142360009362&servicedate=20210219

With the revenge of Oh Yoon-hee (played by Yujin) in earnest, the confrontation between Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) and Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun), the axis of evil, is expected to intensify, and there are many points of watching, such as how Shim Su-ryun (Lee Ji-ah) will revive. The attention is drawing.

Actor Kim So-yeon (41), who got the qualifier as'the best evil girl' in Season 1, said at the online production presentation held that day, "Chun Seo-jin is a sad girl who has everything, but I, Kim So-yeon, have only one desire." For Penthouse2' to have a lot of love," she laughed. She continued, "I have never thought of wanting to come out beautifully while playing Cheon Seo-jin. It's a strange experience." It comes out. I practiced a lot, so I hope you look good." She said, "Because'the best villain' is a precious modifier obtained very hard, I want it to be maintained until season 3," she said. "I want you to wonder how Seojin Chun solves her desire." She also hinted that her real husband, Lee Sang-woo, was going to make a surprise appearance.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20210219111600005?input=1195m

Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon, so different from Cheon Seo-jin

Kim So-yeon, who played the role of Cheon Seo-jin in her play, was called the ‘previous evil girl’ and drew favorable reviews from her viewers. In'Penthouse 2', the characters in the play are drawn two years later. Kim So-yeon said, "In Season 1, Chun Seo-jin was very gorgeous. In Season 2, while maintaining that splendor, she pondered what kind of appearance Chun Seo-jin would look like in two years." Kim So-yeon, she explained that in season 1, she saw Angelina Jolie in'Maleficent' and her character reference, this time she saw the movie'Rock Tunnel Animals' and she was helped a lot, she explained. did. MC Park Seul-gi, who was in charge of the day, asked, "The appearance of Cheon Seo-jin and Kim So-yeon are really different. What is Kim So-yeon's desire?" That Kim So-yeon has only one desire. “Penthouse 2” is one heart that wishes to receive a lot of love.” Yujin, who heard this, said, "From my perspective, Soyeon seems to have only one desire,'How can I do better?'. I really have a good desire to act hard. I will be imitated." Praised the attitude. In particular, Kim So-yeon created her famous scene with her godly piano performance in her last season. Regarding this, she said, "I was surprised to see the scene too. You did a really good job of filming. She did not have any thoughts of looking pretty while playing Seojin Cheon," showing her affection for her character.

She said, "We couldn't show the soprano Seo-jin Cheon in Season 1, but Seo-jin Cheon holds a solo recital in Season 2. I practiced that scene really hard. I hope you enjoyed it," he said, raising expectations for what kind of scenes will come out. And in Season 2, Kim So-yeon's husband Lee Sang-woo appears as a cameo. Kim So-yeon said, "Lee Sang-woo is specially appearing in a scene that can be seen very fun and light. I hope you see a lot," she laughed shyly. Finally, when Kim So-yeon asked for the point of view of'Penthouse 2', she expressed "the devil's whispers are getting stronger. Please look forward to it", and she aroused curiosity about the more intense'Penthouse 2'.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1391485

I still don`t care about the plot, Yoon Hee and Logan Lee`s revenge,  reviving the dead, doppelganger/ twin sister or whatever. But because I am watching So yeon`s scene, I wish to see Cheon Seo Jin being explore more and I hope I see SoYeon being in good scenes. I am also looking for the fashion, just like in season 1. And I like that we will see Seo jin as a succesful soprano not only heard about that. From what I read, Seo Jin is still putting extra presser on her daughter and I think this time she will crack big time. Everything will end in tragedy. I see that Seo Jin`s ex husband might get back his confidence this season. He will have a relationship with Yoon hee but it  looks like Seo Jin will sleep with her ex and Dan tae will be angry. I hope Yoon Chul will be able to help his daughter or convince Seo Jin that she is doing harm to her. I don`t know if Seo Jin will have a breakdown in this season or they are keeping this drama for next season also. I hope there will be a little less screaming than season 1. I became iritated when I hear it even in promos. 

I just saw these scene on You Tube & Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLeaN7ApMMr/

Seo Jin slept with Yoon Chul (perhaps she had a concert out of the country, in US, perhaps? I liked the scene. It was beautiful filmed and acting. I don`t know the context, but It showed a vurnerable side of Seo Jin and we saw that he had lingering feelings as well. I like this. It was what I was looking for. I do not believe that they will go back toghether, but the writer gave her a more human side. It was so boring/one dimentional to see them fighting, yelling and slapping each other all the time. Plus, when he found out about his wife affair in season 1, his hurt didn`t match with what we saw on screen.  I felt that their relationship should be explored more.

Dan Tae knows every step she is making. Of course. The moment I saw him breaking her necklace I knew he is a control freek. (Not to say that he followed shin Su ryun everytime).  I knew that the moment Seo Jin became his interest she won`t escape. Of course, Seo Jin will find out that she made a big mistake later. She thinks she is in control of her life but she will see that it is not the case. As long as they have the same interest, they will be a powerful couple. But if one of them will have a different agenda/ desire, they will fight and try to destroy each other.  It is predictable but it is something that makes sense. I know that the bad guys will make more crazy things but I hope  this season to explore more the relationships, the characters and not the same stuff from season 1 all over again. But who knows. The old freud of the ladies will get new ammunition perhaps. We`ll see Seo jin hating Yoon Hee because she is having a relationship with her ex husband? Predictable is that`s what we`ll get but I say they need something to link Seo Jin and Yoon Hee again and I don`t see other way.

I wish good luck to So yeon.

Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon and Eom Gi-jun and Engagement… Yoon Jong-hoon and'Hot Night' reunited after 2 years

e10ce587c3f46dbbca0297de62aaa53f282764a1

Spoiler

b8cd808c6eeb3364ce3d976f02c3f35eaddb5687

4d253f1e2ce4b3ed585f468c2f9f5b9b7a9e2511

bfbe09bced52300829c626ba1be449c78837f84e

eeb0c50814995d40d789ec216f865c49cc856ce9

f907d760f3ded788bd6a0d94068ee7ce202fda0e

Reporter Lee Ji-hyun ='Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon is about to get engaged with Eom Gi-jun. In the SBS new Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2', which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Cheon Seo-jin (played by Kim So-yeon) successfully finished a concert in New York, USA. She was told that she was going to be engaged to Ju Dan-tae (played by Um Gi-jun). Chun Seojin met Jun Jin and Ryu Lee Seo after her concert. She said, "Thank you for inviting me, Chairman". Jun-jin said she was more grateful for this, and she said, "She chose CEO Chun-i as the singer most wanted to see by entrepreneurs. You know my wife is also a big fan?"

Ryu Lee-seo, who was next to him, said, "I don't know how hard our Korean society tried to serve President Chun. We did everything we could mobilize." She also revealed that she has reserved the nicest room in this hotel specifically for two people. In front of her drunk Cheon Seo-jin, her ex-her husband Ha Yoon-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon) appeared. "I came here because I had some work in New York. Was it a performance? I'm staying here," he said. Chun Seo-jin said, "It looks good. It's too strange to see it like this? How long is it?" Ha Yun-cheol replied, "It's been about 2 years. Go in. I'm drunk."

At this time, Seojin Cheon asked meaningfully, "Are you still alone?" Ha Yoon-cheol went into her room with Chun Seo-jin. In the midst of a strange atmosphere, Chun Seo-jin suddenly laid him on the bed and kissed him violently. But soon, Seo-jin Chun came to his senses and turned away. Then, this time, Yoon-cheol Ha hugged, and in the end the two had a hot night. However, the next day, Ha Yun-cheol was kidnapped and beaten. It was Ju Dan-tae. Dan-tae Ju said to the secretary, "Good job."

https://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2021021922258044971

'Penthouse 2'Yoon Jong-hoon, Kim So-yeon x Um-kion's engagement ceremony...."It's my wife" About Eugene

20210219235650_602fd1af7e510_1.jpg

Penthouse 2'Yoon Jong-hoon and Eugene are back. In the SBS new Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2', which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Ha Yun-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon) and Oh Yoon-hee (played by Yujin) appeared at the engagement hall of Seo-jin Cheon (played by Kim So-yeon) and Dan-tae Joo (played by Um Ki-jun).

On this day, while trying to propose to Cheon Seo-jin, Joo Dan-tae was arrested as a suspect for his ex-wife Shim Su-ryun (Lee Ji-ah). It is said that Yang Mi-ok, Joo Dan-tae's butler, pointed to Jo Dan-tae as the culprit. Dan-tae Ju and Seo-jin Cheon were absurd, saying it was ridiculous, and asked where Yang Mi-ok was. Accordingly, the police heard the news that Yang Mi-ok committed suicide at her home an hour ago.

At the police station, Dan-tae Ju and Seo-jin Cheon witnessed Oh Yoon-hee. Chun Seo-jin said she couldn't believe and she said, "Why is Oh Yoon-hee here?" Instead of Joo Dan-tae, who was designated as a new suspect due to Yang's will, Oh Yoon-hee claimed innocence by requesting a retrial. So Dan-tae Ju drove the deacon Yang as the culprit in fear of becoming a target. When Cheon Seo-jin was embarrassed about whether Oh Yoon-hee would become innocent, Ju Dan-tae said, "Then, I was in a situation where I would be the target. However, the deacon Yang had a history of mental illness and could be released like this. Ran out. Chun Seo-jin was anxious and wondered, "Who on earth is looking after Oh Yun-hee?"

Logan Lee (played by Park Eun-seok) helped Oh Yoon-hee and Bae Rona, and rumors have circulated that Oh Yoon-hee moved abroad. In response, Dan-tae Ju said, "Now, we only need to be happy and not bother. You can perform as you want." After that, Seojin Cheon and Dantae Ju held a grand engagement ceremony, and suddenly a helicopter appeared and interrupted their engagement ceremony. It was Ha Yun-cheol and a woman who got off the helicopter. Ha Yuncheol said, "You didn't come when I couldn't come. What were you doing?" The woman who took off the sunglasses was Oh Yoon-hee. So Yoonhee Oh said, "It's been a long time. Congratulations on your engagement, Jinah Seo," raising questions about her future development.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202102190544I

With these articles I have an idea what is going on. Yoon Chul and Yoon hee are married? :lol: Yeah, I knew that they will use them to make Seo Jin angry.

Move on to other things.  What is with all this ridiculous plot again? Geez. I did not forgot that it is a soap opera/ crazy makjang but still...  Forget the incompetent police. It takes two years to catch Yoon hee and suddenly, because she said that she is innocent, they have a new suspect? The maid? And the police will have evidence not only an witness, right? When the maid will be dead, Dan Tae will be free?

Why there is a need for two people uninvited to the wedding to came "en fanfare"? Just to get in the face of Seo Jin and Dan Tae? So? That`s remind me when Yoon Hee came to Hera Place. What she accomplished more to annoy a little Seo Jin? But I guess people likes this kind of stuff. Not me.

Logan Lee is helping Yoon Hee. Not surprised but he forgave her? WOW.

I knew about an elicopter that comes to the wedding. I thought that the woman pretending to be Su Ryeon will arrive this way. It is still soap opera style but it would have made a bigger impact. This way... too much noise for nothing.  :facepalm:

2 hours ago, larus said:

This way... too much noise for nothing. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLelPccHiXG/

No...it was for comic relief. I get it now. An helicopter creates that much whirlwind you think it is Hurricane Katrina. :phew:

[Episode 2] "Don't talk to my girl carelessly" Yujin X Yoon Jong-hoon, come back to Hera Palace for revenge!

OK. I did not watched all So yeon`s scenes from episode 1 and now I saw the preview for ep 2.

A real hit for her it will be that she will lose her voice.

The other stuff. I know what Yoon Chul and Yoon Hee want to do. They express their love on public for Seo Jin to see and get jealous, angry. It is too  obvious and it feels a little fake. Not only Seo Jin is feeling threaten by Yoon hee `s presence, she doesn`t like that she is with Yoon Chul.

Now I understand why the writer made Seo Jin spending a night with her ex. It is not to explore relationship or some old feelings gradually but to give Seo Jin an extra reason to be annoyed everytime she sees Yoon- Yoon couple. In season 1 she treated him so bad/ with indifference but now she changed so much? :phew:

Actress Kim So-yeon gave the credit of his famous performance in'Penthouse' to fellow actor Yoon Jong-hoon.

30000671170_1280.jpg

Yesterday (18th) on the YouTube channel'Civilization Express', the protagonists of'Penthouse' Kim So-yeon, Um Ki-jun, Yujin, and Yoon Jong-hoon appeared as guests. While telling various stories on the theme of each actor's famous scenes, Kim So-yeon told a secret story about the famous scene that Seo-jin Cheon suppressed complex emotions in order to correct the corruption of the foundation in Season 1 Episode 20, saying, "There is a story I want to say."

Spoiler

30000671171.jpg

In the scene, Seojin Chun heard the news of her daughter's aphasia while trying to deal with Foundation corruption, but she couldn't give up the Foundation, suppressing her feelings, and turning to the phone calling for "help" to the Foundation-related personnel. I did it. Cheon Seo-jin's emotional acting, trying to keep calm while weeping, made a lot of viewers goosebumps. Kim So-yeon explained, "In this scene, Yoon Jong-hoon did an ad lib that was not in the script, so his emotions rose."

During the rehearsal of the scene, Yoon Jong-hoon came up with the idea that "I want to call Seo Jin as'J Seo in-ah' for the first time", and Yoon Jong-hoon's ad lib, which is not in the script, greatly helped Kim So-yeon's emotional acting. I want to give credit to the writer, the director, and Yoon Jong-hoon."

30000671172.jpg

Then Yoon Jong-hoon added, "Kim So-yeon always pays attention to others. Then Yoon Jong-hoon added warmth, saying, "Kim So-yeon always pays attention to others. I have been familiar with the story before, but when I actually met it, the story was much reduced."," adding her warmth. Kim So-yeon also released an anecdote saying, "On my birthday, Yoon Jong-hoon prepared a cake. At that time, I took a picture with a camera on my shoulder, but as soon as I cut it, Yoon Jong-hoon came in with the cake and took a commemorative photo while holding the camera."

30000671173.jpg

Season 2 of'Penthouse', which airs for the first time at 10 pm today, unfolds two years after Season 1, which ended in an evil victory. The intense and unconventional story of'Billon Couple' Cheon Seo-jin and Joo Dan-tae, who have become stronger while promising a happy future, and the fierce war of the Hera Club Kids heading for Seoul University of Music, and revenge in the midst of them, will continue.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006214534

Kim So Yeon And Ahn Yun Hong Have Tense Encounter In “The Penthouse 2”

369c205f667d49bf9a22f0461d423cdb.jpeg?s=

Feb 20, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “The Penthouse 2” has shared a glimpse of a tense moment in the next episode!

“The Penthouse 2” is a suspenseful story of revenge will unravel at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It will focus on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who will stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

Many dramatic moments occurred in the first episode that premiered to impressive viewership ratings. Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) slept with her ex-husband Ha Yoon Cheol (Yoon Jong Hoon), and Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon) proposed to her and ordered his subordinates to go after Ha Yoon Cheol. At the end of the episode, Ha Yoon Cheol and Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) crashed Joo Dan Tae and Cheon So Jin’s engagement party, teasing another unpredictable plot twist in the next episode.

In the second episode, Ahn Yun Hong will make her first appearance as Jin Boon Hong, who will be in charge of overseeing the education and lifestyle patterns of Cheon Seo Jin’s daughter Ha Eun Byul (Choi Ye Bin). Jin Boon Hong and Cheon Seo Jin meet each other in the kitchen. Cheon Seo Jin is coming back from a trip, and she looks confused by the fact that all the lights are off. Jin Boon Hong is cooking while relying on candles as a source of light. The two come face to face with each other, creating a strange tension in the air. Cheon Seo Jin’s eyes suddenly flash with anger, but Jin Boon Hong remains as calm as ever. It will be intriguing to find out more about Jin Boon Hong and what kind of effect she will have on Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Eun Byul.

kim-so-yeon-1.jpg

kim-so-yeon-21.jpg

Spoiler

ahn-yun-hong-kim-so-yeon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455338wpp/kim-so-yeon-and-ahn-yun-hong-have-tense-encounter-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 1

'Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon, husband Lee Sang-woo, drew attention with a special appearance.

7f444f8d87a127db54128fa26428e6c5de2321d2

3b9655b04bf725579c4ac9696644c2d5074b6c2b

In the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Penthouse 2', which aired on the 20th, the appearance of Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) in a nervous war with reporter Lee Sang-woo was drawn.

On this day, Seojin Chun performed in front of reporters ahead of her 20th anniversary performance of her debut, but she made a mistake in her sound departure. In response, Seojin Cheon ended up hastily saying, "I'm not conscious because it's an engagement ceremony tomorrow."

In response, the reporter said, "You seem very nervous, um, you have a departure," and Seo-jin Cheon said, "I think my throat was a little bad. You wouldn't write articles?" The reporter said, "Did you have any special preparations for this performance? In the music industry, we are looking forward to a new challenge", and Seojin Cheon laughed, "I will not disappoint." Before the performance, Seo-jin Cheon felt an abnormality in her vocal chords and headed to the hospital. "The vocal cord nodule is in a serious condition. If it gets worse here, you may need surgery. Cancel the show. If left unattended, you may not be able to sing forever." However, Cheon Seo-jin decided to perform , but was angry with the reporter Lee Sang-woo's article pointing out the condition of her neck.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=70458973529

• Like 1

a4b1d9c6144da9d19ab3133704df7e0317385389

79df0302dc1596764bf9ca873ba5f7a6d362ab52

297aef600bdc02484f878b872f73af09a9fdf50c

Spoiler

688c6af5c760457f1c8efd376d9a5a8be008d46e

5a085ca427e242763bda2e5c8dd9a771d63c33da

I enjoy the fashion of So Yeon in this drama. It was the same in the first season.

I watched So yeon `s scenes in the first episode. I saw some preview for the next episode. OMG.... I had to fast forward even her scenes. I know I am talking to myself in this thread :lol: but I if there are people who read this post and enjoy Penthouse, I apologize for my rent. :lol: I had to do it just one more time and get everything away from my system, after watching this drama. It is like a terapy.

I do not understand the new obssesion of Seo Jin for her ex. Sure, it is not nice to see the rival being happy with your ex but the last time I watched, Yoon Chul treated Seo Jin terrible. Why regret now? Just after spending one hot night with him?

Seo Jin has a problem with her voice. OK. It happends. But she had an active career for 20 years. It doesn`t make sense for her to hire someone to replace her singing. People know her voice by now. Just like how the fight for that damn trophy is out of proportions, to continue to sing one more concert instead doing surgery or treatment, it is incomprehensible. It is too much , as always.

The screaming, hysteria and the same confrontation. I saw just a few preview scenes and I am tired. I don`t enjoy watching Seo Jin pushing Yoon hee and yelling at her. I would have prefered something else, a smart written script and dialog. It is not the case.

The mad maid.... It was too much. Too much in season 1 and now beyond ridiculous.

Another murder... not again with the fake suspects.

There are more but I stop now. I knew it was a ridiculous show from the first season. What did I expect? I want to make a promise to myself. To not comment anymore. If there will be a memorable scene for So yeon like it was in the first season I will be glad.  So long.

• Like 1

005c08bb79dc621713815f0f0eae3c9e430323e4

3923d489f9b31b386fcf5e66f0ac1fb88c9be6a1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhHkbSAi6y/

Bada uploaded a picture on Instagram and commented:

I hope you enjoyed my cameo appearance~ Cheon Seo-jin's acting whispering in my ear was so creepy that I was scared throughout the acting haha (I was scared of my 23-year-old friend... Please keep watching the progressive drama Penthouse!!! ^^ Sorry Seojin Cheon #Oh Yoon-hee and I'm a young girl group friend haha

SBS HANBAM's -NEVER STOP BEING A FAN

I like it. They offered the English subtitle also.

Kim So Yeon Talks About Her Husband’s Cameo In “The Penthouse 2,” Admiration For Yoon Jong Hoon, And More

b9d462bd4de24d2d8d05cae400ca7595.jpeg?s=

Feb 20, 2021
by C. Hong

Kim So Yeon recently participated in a pictorial and interview with @star1 magazine!

About her infamous piano scene in “The Penthouse,” Kim So Yeon said, “I borrowed an electronic piano and practiced hard for about two months and a half for that scene. Before that I was at the level where I could barely play ‘Chopsticks,’ but I really wanted to do that scene justice. Since it was a scene I’d prepared a long time for, I was proud that people reacted well to it. I think that it’s one of the scenes that I’ll remember when I look back on my career as an actor.”

kim-so-yeon-11.jpg

She also talked about her husband Lee Sang Woo’s cameo in “The Penthouse 2.” “There was a time when his name was mentioned for a cameo during the script reading,” she said, “but I didn’t actually think we would get to film together. It’s a funny scene, so viewers can just enjoy it.”

Kim So Yeon picked her most memorable scene in “The Penthouse” as the one in which her character, Cheon Seo Jin, has a breakdown in the rain. Her divorce with Ha Yoon Chul had become public and she was in danger of losing her position as chairman. The actress said, “I could feel Cheon Seo Jin’s bitter emotions through the script, and it made me so sad. I kept crying so much that it got in the way of rehearsals at first. It’s still one of the scenes I remember most. I think the emotions that I felt then translated well on screen, so that was a relief.”

Ha Yoon Chul was played by actor Yoon Jong Hoon. Kim So Yeon praised her co-star and said, “He’s the kind of actor who memorizes the names of all the 100 staff members. We’ve filmed together for over a year, but I’ve never once seen him forget to greet someone. He was my most frequent scene partner on ‘The Penthouse,’ and his personality and character are so good that I could always depend on him for mental support during filming.”

Spoiler

kim-so-yeon2.jpg

kim-so-yeon-7.jpg

kim-so-yeon-31.jpg

kim-so-yeon-5.jpg

kim-so-yeon-22.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455376wpp/kim-so-yeon-talks-about-her-husbands-cameo-in-the-penthouse-2-admiration-for-yoon-jong-hoon-and-more