Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Uhm Ki Joon And Kim So Yeon Undergo Unusually Tense Wedding Dress Fitting In “The Penthouse 2”

56f73b04220c48e59197aff050d1f2dd.jpeg?s=

Mar 10, 2021
by S. Nam

Tensions continue to rise nonstop in “The Penthouse 2”!

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” is the second season of the suspenseful drama about the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women at the top of the social pyramid, who will stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

In last week’s broadcast, Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon) became desperate to merge with Chung Ah Foundation once the stock prices for J-King Holdings began to plunge, so he used the confidentiality agreement Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) signed with the shadow singer Park Young Ran (Bada). With Cheon Seo Jin’s mother (Ha Min) pressuring her to resign from her chairman position, Cheon Seo Jin signed to merge Chung Ah Foundation with J-King Holdings, which was all according to Joo Dan Tae’s plan.

Furthermore, Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Chul (Yoon Jong Hoon) concealed the crime their daughter Ha Eun Byul (Choi Ye Bin) committed in Bae Ro Na’s (Kim Hyun Soo‘s) murder case. However, Joo Dan Tae secretly snatched Ha Eun Byul’s necklace which Cheon Seo Jin had hidden.

The new stills depict a sharp contrast in facial expressions between Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae. In the new photos, the two are at a wedding dress fitting for their upcoming wedding. Joo Dan Tae helps to pick out a dress with a smile on his face, but Cheon Seo Jin has a cold gaze and doesn’t pay attention to him.

Kim-So-Yeon-2.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon2.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-3.jpg

The production team shared, “Due to the tragedy that has struck Hera Palace, Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae’s relationship will drastically fluctuate. Please watch out for how the characters’ relationships will change amidst the major turmoil.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458464wpp/uhm-ki-joon-and-kim-so-yeon-undergo-unusually-tense-wedding-dress-fitting-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Kim So Yeon 김소연 - Current Drama 2021: Penthouse Season 2&3

4 Things To Keep An Eye On As “The Penthouse 2” Enters 2nd Half Of Season

d6b0ed0f824b4ecfa58916e8a28e3c34.jpeg?s=

Mar 12, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” kicks off the second half of its 12-episode run tonight!

Spoilers

As the hit drama heads into the final half of Season 2, here are four key points to watch out for:

3. The change in Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Te’s relationship

KIm-So-Yeon3.jpg

Previously on “The Penthouse 2,” Joo Dan Te (played by Uhm Ki Joon) noticed a strange new tension between longtime enemies Cheon Seo Jin and Oh Yoon Hee. Using his signature cunning and ruthlessness, he was able to get his hands on the secret “shadow singer” contract that Cheon Seo Jin signed with Park Young Ran (played by S.E.S.’s Bada).

In order to get what he wanted—that is, rushing the merger between his company and Cheon Seo Jin’s Cheong Ah Foundation—Joo Dan Te anonymously sent the “shadow singer” contract to the Cheong Ah Foundation’s board, which put pressure on Cheon Seo Jin to resign from her position as chairman. At risk of losing control of her foundation, Cheon Seo Jin decided to rush the merger and handed all her power over to Joo Dan Te.

To make things even worse for Cheon Seo Jin, the eagle-eyed Joo Dan Te also noticed his fiancée hurriedly hiding Ha Eun Byul’s necklace after finding it at the scene of Bae Ro Na’s fall. He later stole the incriminating necklace from Cheon Seo Jin’s coat pocket, making viewers curious to see what kind of dastardly scheme he will come up with to make use of it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458831wpp/4-things-to-keep-an-eye-on-as-the-penthouse-2-enters-2nd-half-of-season

• Like 1

Stills

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec80f

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=35977&page=1

I am tired of the same conflict between Seo Jin and Yoon hee. I am tired to see Seo Jin (So yeon) always screaming, smashing things, threatening (doing meaningless threats)  and saying this woman`s name all the time. It is so overused. While I did like the conversation between Seo Jin and Yoon Chul at that bar (I don`t think it was a conversation, but I like how Seo Jin became to introspect a little her life) nothing evolves about their relationship. I don`t like him much and I don`t expect them to become close but can we have some meaningful conversations more? Alright, they want to save their daughter and conceal the crime (not a good solution) but she needs much more help than this. Eun Byul is a disturbed young woman who needs therapy. The nanny (hired by Logan Lee and Yoon Hee ) gave her drugs. And she knew how disturbed she can be. She was on drugs when she attacked Bae Ro Na. Nobody is innocent here. I`ll see where the writer will take Seo Jin. It is all that interests me in this show and it is not even a big curiosity. I don`t have any expectations left but pleeeeese change the tone of the drama already. I want to see Seo Jin doing something else also.

Eugene Is Overcome With Fury Because Of Yoon Jong Hoon And Kim So Yeon In “The Penthouse 2”

62a5cc3c2be942e5b519b5cc5af4e90d.jpeg?s=

Mar 12, 2021
by J. K

The Penthouse 2” revealed a glimpse of Eugene perfectly portraying the rage of her character Oh Yoon Hee!

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” is the second season of the suspenseful drama about the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women at the top of the social pyramid, who will stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Oh Yoon Hee’s daughter Bae Ro Na (Kim Hyun Soo) took a fall down a set of stone stairs after she was attacked by Ha Eun Byul (Choi Ye Bin). Ha Eun Byul’s parents Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon) and Ha Yoon Cheol (Yoon Jong Hoon) tried to cover up the truth as Oh Yoon Hee searched for the person responsible for her daughter’s fall, and Bae Ro Na eventually passed away. Logan Lee (Park Eun Suk) later shocked Oh Yoon Hee by telling her that it was Ha Eun Byul who had attacked her daughter.

“The Penthouse 2” has now released new stills that give a look at Oh Yoon Hee’s fury, which is in complete contrast with the peaceful-looking Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Cheol.

Oh Yoon Hee discovers Cheon Seo Jin and Ha Yoon Cheol cozied up together and asleep in the Chung Ah Medical Center. As she stares at them through a window, the look in her eyes reveals her uncontrollable rage and how betrayed she feels, and she grips her daughter’s trophy in her hand.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1458887wpp/eugene-is-overcome-with-fury-because-of-yoon-jong-hoon-and-kim-so-yeon-in-the-penthouse-2

Seo-jin Cheon called Ha Yoon-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon) and asked for help because Ha Eun-byul (played by Choi Ye-bin) was in a strange condition. At that time, Ha Yoon-cheol was about to meet Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) to attend the funeral of Barona (played by Kim Hyun-su). Ha Yun-cheol hesitated for a while, then immediately turned to Seo-jin Cheon.

0039dc5f5352cc6db89758be426a0003c85391dd

48ff3fbc21f2e530d4198eccccd1b41099e42e7d

Spoiler

afd1b3f26f4b7b0056f6dc501e57f02737f29010

Ha Eun-byul looked into the air and met Ha Yoon-cheol trembling with fear, saying, "Please save me. Rona keeps appearing and she died." Cheon Seo-jin and Ha Yun-cheol were so sadto see Ha Eun-byul.

Then Oh Yoon-hee wrote a message saying, "Get down. Pray for the thing you cut from my neck, and pray again." Afterwards, Seojin Chun held a press conference for his retirement and said, "There is no soprano Seojin Chun since today. I will not stand on stage or sing."

Spoiler

db03a62786a166b0a9a49fda023bbbbacdbf6c5b

4bcd322b78b6adad846f60e37e62ca194db11306

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202103130100097380006249&servicedate=20210312

Spoiler

Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon knelt in front of Yujin.

87dd53b74b3c12a8307d189e94b1d14f998091cd

a4b2bcaa5596dcae1dafef7687192afe8e817e2a

In the SBS Friday and Saturday drama'Pent House 2', which aired on the afternoon of the 12th, it was revealed that Seojin Chun (played by Kim So-yeon) had hired her pinch stroke in a performance commemorating the 20th anniversary of her debut, and she retired. In front of the natural enemy, Oh Yoon-hee (played by Yujin), she knelt down to her knees and was humiliated. In the news that day, it was reported that Chun Seo-jin hired a pinch-up singer. Joo Dan-tae (played by Um Gi-jun) pretended to be angry at the fact that he had to be investigated by the police, but something suspicious was caught. He persuaded Chun Seo-jin to say, "For the time being, get your hands off the company. Let's calm down the shareholders." Cheon Seo-jin only doubted Oh Yoon-hee.

Chun Seo-jin said, "Why are you now?", saying that her daughter, Ha Eun-byul (played by Choi Ye-bin), is having a hard time mentally. Oh Yoon-hee said, "Because my daughter is dead," she cried out. Chun Seo-jin asked what he wanted. She warned, "I'll do anything, so don't just reveal that you were my pinch hitter. If you do, you'll be punished too. It's better to close your mouth." Oh Yoon-hee asked if she would keep her pride right now, and she was angry. So Seojin Cheon cried, saying, "Even if I fell to the bottom, I don't want to admit that I borrowed your voice! So please, please."

Oh Yoon-hee shouted, "Then get down!" She said, "Then, kneel and apologize for the cut off my neck. Admit that you have already lost me. Get down!" she expressed her anger. Eventually, Chun Seo-jin knelt down on his knees. "I'm sorry. I lost. I apologize for hijacking the subject." Afterwards, Chun Seo-jin held a press conference for his retirement. He said he was grateful for his love so far, and said, "There is no Soprano Cheon Seo-jin since today. I will not be on stage or singing again." Ha Eun-byul was in shock. Dan-tae Joo calmly watched the news on TV. Joo Joo-hoon (played by Kim Young-dae) asked Ju Dan-tae if she would really be married and said she would "regret it." At the same time, he pledged to himself, "I'm going to ruin Seojin Chun."

Ha Eun-byul said to Seo-jin Cheon, who returned home, "Who is the pinch. Who is Rona's mother? Right? I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that my mother is my mother. How did I make Rona's mother a pinch? It's a stiff neck. How are you so upset to win on such a topic? Why are you trying to solve my inferiority? Don't try to teach it. It's disgusting." Seo-jin Cheon was hot next to Yoon-cheol Ha (played by Jong-hoon Yoon). "It's okay, it's all going by. Eunbyul only needs to be safe. I can do anything for Eunbyul. Because I'm mom. It's okay, I'm really okay."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021031223238283133

I think it is alright if Seo Jin is having bad times and she is losing the diva place. It is good for her to experience all this retribution. She loves her daughter but rarely knows how to show it. She doesn`t know how to love someone and she gave what she receive. If Seo Jin will start to put her daughter needs more than her pride, it is a big win for her as a character. It is a first step in the right direction. I will be pleased if we`ll see this character development for her. We`ll see.

On the 13th, Lee Sang-woo posted a photo on his Instagram with a post saying,` I went to the wedding~ Be happy`.

DQZ3CKKG7ZCVF2FEJ26NVKTJA4.jpg

In the released photo, Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-hyun couple attended a wedding as wedding guests. In particular, Kim So-yeon, who wore a wreath on her head, caught the eyes by showing off her beauty like her goddess.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/13/O3OPJDBHOCK7UZ5C6OZCP6R6IM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMV86C_h2EY/

• Like 1

Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon, desperate heart'maternal love'... Does it fall to the hell like this?

LQCIJPGM27GB5VPYY3DE5CEKVY.jpg

'Penthouse 2'Kim So-yeon's maternal love rang in the home theater.

The desperate acting of Kim So-yeon, who played the role of Cheon Seo-jin, the chairman of the Cheong-A Foundation in SBS'Penthouse 2'(played by Kim Soon-ok, director Joo Dong-min), shook the viewers. Despite being her villain, her emotional lines stimulate viewers and moisturize her eyes.

In the 7th episode, in the case of Bae Rona (played by Kim Hyun-soo), the appearance of Ha Eun-byul (played by Choi Ye-bin) causing her delirium and suffering was spread. Chun Seo-jin, who watched her from her side, was also unable to control her agonizing emotions, and in the end, Ha Eun-byul was admitted to the hospital. In the scene where Seo-jin, who was anxious at every moment, stopped crying about to burst with his mouth, and endured with all his might to die so that the cry does not leak out, while catching Ha Yun-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon) who goes to Oh Yoon-hee (played by Eugene). As a woman beyond her mother, she aroused regret. Her situation got even worse as her shadow singer was spotted as a result of her upset.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/13/2UOMMOSXLUFDUETB7U2DCHJDAI/

I watched So yeon `s scene from episode 7. In less than 10 minutes I saw all and I got an idea. The downfall of diva Seo Jin was expected and I think it came out good. So yeon had some good scenes and as the article pointed out, she showed well the emotional turmoil of her character. I like that the writer did not make Seo Jin the crazy monsterin this drama.  Seo Jin lost almost everything but I am glad that she did not lose her humanity. I am glad that Yoon Chul was there for her when she retired after the scandal. He doesn`t love her (and perhaps never loved her) but I apreciate that he was for her in that moment of total vulnerability. For a proud woman like Seo jin, it was a real blow. Her whole life was build on things that are not really important. She is a lonely woman, a pitiful villain.  She was alone always but it is sad when someone realises this . As much as I don`t like the plot in this drama and its execution, I apreciate what the writer did with Seo Jin (it is satisfactory for me).

The problem for Seo jin will continue but I hope the writer let to rest her obsession rivalry with Yoon hee and let her move on. If she will concentrate on her daughter now, at her well being, the development of Seo Jin will be satisfying. We`ll see.  I believe Seo Jin will fight with Joo Dan tae more in the future because she will realise that he was playing her all alone. Perhaps it will be too late for her to recover but she can make a good fight.

• Insightful 1

Someone uploaded this picture. So yeon is with her team in a break time from filming?

0d7a5de17d28ddc1463d6d8d872748dee9eefde7

Penthouse #Kim So-yeon #Angel #The world's nice person

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMV0QKKsgXc/

A selfie with a staff member

c79e8271cac8a283ffd6f3c0d73bb8ce46b35d08

the comment:

My Ma Hye-ri

The biggest reason for watching Penthouse

Thank you  Kim So-yeon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMVzzBJsN4v/

Drawings

f964edae2ecfcf60c71cd9751769da974ca4f2e4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMV1gfEliX-/

Kim So-yeon was impressed by the White Day surprise gift from her husband Lee Sang-woo.

4YUI4WSIPG5XC2HMTTDJMJBULA.jpg

After  actress Soyeon Kim tagged her husband Lee Sang-woo's social media account on her own Instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, she posted several photos and videos.

In her published photos and videos, Kim So-yeon is presented with a bouquet and cookies from her husband Lee Sang-woo, and she is greatly surprised. On White Day (March 14), Lee Sang-woo sent a surprise gift to the filming site of'Penthouse 2'where his wife works, and even brought a cookie gift from the production crew. So-yeon Kim said, "What is it? What is this? I really didn't even dream about it," she said, showing a happy expression. In addition, Lee Sang-woo showed his affection by leaving the message "So Yeon-ah, do a little harder, finish the remaining filming well and lie down without a circle~~ Today is also the day I love. Fighting ♡ -"

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/14/M3WSEKFVVGBFKJYQ7M3SUAX4VU/

So Yeon `s Instagram update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMYzCLMghX7/

Penthouse 2’ Loganlee spy, Ahn Yeon-hong, it turned out to be Kim So-yeon` 4th year seniors and juniors in college

PZFA4MFATAAASAFEKXRYHXXEUY.jpg

On the 14th, Ahn Yeon-hong said on her own SNS on the 14th, “After finishing the first scene today,” “Dongguk University Theater and Film Department? Ting ~ !! I am 36. Soyeon is 40 years old. Dongguk University's theater and film department seniors and juniors fighting” and a photo were posted.

In the photo, Ahn Yeon-hong and Kim So-yeon are posing tenderly and taking pictures in a warm atmosphere. Ahn Yeon-hong and Kim So-yeon are working together in the SBS Friday and Saturday drama "Penthouse 2". In the play, Kim So-yeon gives her a twist to Ahn Yeon-hong, but in reality her warm seniors and juniors show her reversal.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/14/YBSG2HK5RX75GJ7RZM3SD7DWVA/

Penthouse 2’ Kim So-yeon, in the end, in the hands of Eom Gi-jun… 'The beginning of misfortune'

951783a9b0c30adf997992f8027115d1e6a6e470

‘Penthouse 2’ Kim So-yeon was completely in the hands of Um Gi-jun, while Lee Ji-a helped Yujin and Park Eun-seok to escape from Um Gi-jun’s timber, giving a chewy feeling of tension.

In the drama, Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) eventually received the divorce papers from Ha Yoon-cheol (Yoon Jong-hoon) and was greatly hurt by the words, "You really wanted me to be a real husband?" left. Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon), who is in danger of being expelled from the Cheong-A Foundation in the case of'Shadow Singer', said that Dan-tae Joo (Um Gi-jun) is meeting the major shareholders of the Cheong-A group separately, and that he already knew that the other person was Yoon-hee Oh along with this major hit I was amazed at the confession of ). In the meantime, Dan-tae Ju heard about the divorce of Yoon-hee Oh and Yoon-cheol Ha from Lee Gyu-jin (Tae-gyu Bong), and exploded his anger as he witnessed Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-cheol Ha kissing.

After fierce confrontation with Joo Dan-tae, Chun Seo-jin demanded that she be destroyed, saying that she would not be able to marry him. However, after that, a fake detective (Kim Gwang-gyu) came to the house of Cheon Seo-jin and showed out the necklace of Ha Eun-byul, who had fallen at the scene of the ``ship or crash,'' and the DNA and the victim's blood were simultaneously revealed. It was reported that Ha Yoon-cheol was arrested and under investigation due to the statement. When Cheon Seo-jin, trembling with anxiety, complained that he had done it all, Dan-tae Ju appeared and was handed a tape recorder and a necklace to a fake detective and said, “This is the price for betraying me. Didn't you even think about breaking our marriage without this much determination? What can I do to make Eunbyul's heart torn?” Seojin Chun shed tears as she prayed that she would do whatever she told her to do. Afterwards, Seo-jin Chun and Ju Dan-tae went to her wedding dress shop, waiting for Seo-jin Chun and recalled the time of the "boat crash." It is depicted that Ju Dan-tae hurriedly wiped his bloody hands in the bathroom, changed clothes, and rang a fire alarm in a noisy gap to let all the people out.

[...]

Viewers said, “Ha Yun-cheol is a real national trash! Seojin Cheon, I hope you fall into the hell with Judantae..!” “The best villain was Joo Dan-tae! Now Cheon Seojin is also over...” “What is the real identity of Na Aegyo?! Please cooperate with Yunhee and Logan!!” “The last kiss... No artificial respiration is great!! Why am I fluttering..?

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=97212

I could not read the whole article. I don`t have to watch So yeon`s scene in ep 8 because I know what happened. A lot of the same ridiculous staff.:w00t:  It is so laughable and the worst part for me is that there is another season. Geez.

But it is nice to be able to see So yeon on screen. I am curious what drama offer they will give her after being on the spotlight with Cheon Seo Jin.

source gif

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=35991&page=1

• Like 1

Someone posted a picture of So yeon from an old magazine. She was so young there. She was 16 year old?

05dd39b2b3d27ea22f047f746a7494cb3969c475

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZvfM6l8cL/

So Yeon`s authograph .

98327d57688836658e663fb3c1438034ce4eeffa

The comment:

I see Penthouse because of Cheon Seojin

Soyeon, I love you It's more jua than candy on White Day!! Sister's gift

Please love the penthouse more and more Soyeon Kim, an angel from the sky.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZv4Q3ntGP/

Jewlery fashion

5fb4024abec359b2ff7f85366d564c8c3740ef51

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZ4HZLHYfs/

• Like 1

Actor Kim So-yeon has returned as an up-and-coming actress, not an evil girl, Cheon Seo-jin.

NTLMK7GTUG3KX6UFQFOUXJ6QXQ.jpg

Kim So-yeon posted several photos on her own SNS on the afternoon of the March 15th . In her public photos, Kim So-yeon is filming an advertisement. Kim So-yeon is showing her charismatic gaze while looking at her camera. Her long raw hair was blown by the wind, creating her dramatic atmosphere, capturing her Kim So-yeon more beautifully and attractively. Kim So-yeon is chic, excluding the poisonous spirit of Cheon Seo-jin, the evil girl in her drama, but is captivating her gaze with her lofty charm.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/03/15/U6L6SLPBHKAZR7OIGOOSB6YW74/

Sp yeon`s instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMbvUmTgzQE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMbvDgzglId/

Kim So-yeon, JMW exclusive model selected... ”Consistent with the brand's premium image”

121973_143978_4855.jpg

Actor Kim So-yeon, who is active in Penthouse 2’, was chosen as the muse for JMW. JM Double U (hereinafter referred to as JMW), a premium hair device brand, announced on March 15 that it will introduce a new marketing campaign by selecting actress Kim So-yeon as an exclusive model in 2021.

Popular actor Kim So-yeon, unlike her villain in her drama, shows off her innocent, angel-like personality and reverse charm, and is loved by her under the nickname of “Cheon Photo,” a combination of an angel and Cheon Seo-jin. In particular, Kim So-yeon, who became a “Wannabe Star,” captivating the entire generation with her cool mask as well as her explosive and powerful acting skills, was selected as an exclusive model because her popular brand JMW and premium image match best.

Before the launch of the LED dryer, Lumi Air, which can dry and care for the scalp at the same time, JMW proceeded to shoot her CF with Kim So-yeon. JMW's campaign video containing Kim So-yeon's new appearance will be released in early April after post-production. A JMW official said, “I am happy to show JMW's new and diverse features with actor Kim So-yeon in 2021. It is expected that the luxurious and refined image of Kim So-yeon, a multiplayer who is engaged in various fields ranging from acting to entertainment, and JMW's new Lumiere, will create synergy effects. It plans to actively showcase products from the lineup. We hope that you will send us your interest and love in the future.

https://www.dailysecu.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=121973

Nice. Another advertisement for So yeon. :heart:

• Awesome 1