Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Eugene, Kim So-yeon, Yoon Jong-hoon, and Um Ki-jun appeared on 'Civilization Express' and recently finished filming.

http://ph.spotvnews.co.kr/news/photo/202102/404083_511197_4937.jpg

According to an interview on Spotify News on the 10th, Yujin, Kim So-yeon, Yoon Jong-hoon, and Um Ki-jun recently finished shooting'Civilization Express'.

'Civilization Express' is a content that contains the newspaper dissemination project of Jaejae, the first senior citizen (celebrity + general public) in Korea. Earlier, numerous stars such as Kang Dong-won, Gong-dong, Yun-ho Yoo, and Hyun-a appeared and confessed their honest feelings and collected topics.

This is the first time that Eugene, Kim So-yeon, Yoon Jong-hoon, and Um Ki-jun appear in'Civilization'. Four people meet Jaejae as'Civilization Express' ahead of the first broadcast of Season 2. The four people who met Jaejae, who are proud of their conversation, are reported to have released several interesting stories about Season 2 of'Penthouse', which is predicted of shock and reversal, and expectations are raised.

Scheduled to air on February 18th

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=404083

• Like 3

Ahn Yun Hong Joins “The Penthouse 2” As Intriguing New Character + Explains Why She’s Grateful To Kim So Yeon And Eugene

Feb 13, 2021
by E. Cha

0a08241b6f7b4b95b6e33e370d671051.jpeg?s=

For the highly-anticipated new season of the smash hit drama, Ahn Yun Hong will be joining the cast as brand-new character Jin Boon Hong—and on February 13, “The Penthouse 2” shared its first sneak peek of the actress in her new role.

In “The Penthouse 2,” Jin Boon Hong will be in charge of overseeing the education and lifestyle patterns of Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon)’s daughter Han Eun Byul (Choi Ye Bin). Last season, as a result of the emotionally abusive style of parenting that Cheon Seo Jin learned from her own parents, Han Eun Byul suffered a nervous breakdown, with all of the pressure taking a serious toll on her mental health. It remains to be seen how the introduction of Jin Boon Hong, who will be managing all aspects of Han Eun Byul’s life, will affect the strained relationship between the mother and daughter.

[...]

Ahn Yun Hong also talked about reuniting with her former co-stars Kim So Yeon and S.E.S.’s Eugene, expressing gratitude to both actresses for giving her a warm welcome.

“I had worked with Eugene, who plays the role of Oh Yoon Hee, and Kim So Yeon, who plays Cheon Seo Jin, in other projects before,” she continued, “and I was so grateful to them because they greeted me warmly with open arms at the first script reading, where I felt nervous and shy, and also during filming.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453967wpp/ahn-yun-hong-joins-the-penthouse-2-as-intriguing-new-character-explains-why-shes-grateful-to-kim-so-yeon-and-eugene

I don`t remember seeing Ahn Yun Hong before so i don`t know when she worked with Kim So yeon. if her character will be Han Eun Byul`s tutor, she will share some screen time with So yeon in this drama.

I checked. She was in Dinosaur Teacher (1994), So yeon`s debut drama and sitcom LA Arirang (1995).

I think So yeon will not appear this week in variety show Master in the House. I saw just Eugene picture with the cast. I thought all three actresses will come to one episode but it is not the case. It is alright. More screen time for all of them.
  • Like 3

"Penthouse" Kim So Yeon, Eugene and Lee Ji Ah appear on SBS variety show "Master in the House", which airs on February 14, 2021. They appear together after all. Before they had released just Eugene picture. Now I understand why. Master of the House cast is invited to Eugene house and Kim So Yeon and Lee ji Ah will come later, as her guests. We have more pictures and a preview.

c8870dda-2d36-4d5d-80e6-c722118570fd.jpg

On the 14th broadcast of SBS's'Butler', Lee Seung-ki, Shin Seong-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-hyun are invited to the house of Yujin, the heroine of the popular drama'Penthouse'.

Not only the house tour, but also the meeting with Yujin's two daughters, Rohee Lorin, will be open to the public. In particular, Rohee, who has become a child suddenly, inspires her curiosity by saying that she boasted her honest talk that embarrassed her mother in front of her uncles. On the other hand, Yujin caught her attention by revealing that she alternates with her husband and engages in her art activities because of raising her children. Yujin said she was "100 times easier to go out and work than parenting," and she also thanked her husband, Ki Tae-young, who is currently in charge of raising her child. On this day's broadcast, you will be able to meet Eugene's daily life, from'ex-fairy' to actors and mother roles. On the other hand, on this day, Yujin said, "Tomorrow, enormous friends will come," and focused her members' attention.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Ji-ah, the protagonists of'Penthouse', decided to join. It is said that Kim So-yeon and Lee Ji-a boasted'low world tension', raising expectations. In particular, Lee Ji-ah said, "I want to spoil," and made her laugh, while Kim So-yeon replied, "Sister, let's do it all," and she boasted a hot sense of entertainment.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021021410010004984

• Like 3

Cho Seung-woo vs. Choi Kang-hee → Kim So-yeon vs. Shin Ha-gyun, Home Theater Big Match Coming

BF.25311561.1.jpg

Wed Thru Drama Cho Seung-Woo vs Choi Kang-hee and Sat and sun drama Kim So-yeon vs. Shin Ha-gyun

The match-up of the main actors also attracts attention as new works of the home theater are pouring out at once next week. The time of return of the luxury actors who are impeccable for their acting skills came together, and the audience rating was confronted.

'Penthouse', which was the best hit of 2020, is about to come back after a renovation. In particular, actor Kim So-yeon, who shocked the home theater with his mad acting last season, is considered a key person to lead the play in Season 2.

In the still cut released by the production crew earlier, Kim So-yeon drew attention by foretelling the evil girl 'Cheon Seo-jin', who became stronger. What amplified the curiosity about what kind of cruel evil she will unfold. Kim So-yeon, who challenged the villain after 20 years and met the'Life Character', is very excited about what kind of activities she will perform in'Penthouse 2'following Season 1.

Shin Ha-gyun of the 'monster' who will fight this, joined hands with Yeo Jin-gu and presented a challenge. The two will complete a dense psychological thriller with deep acting. The anticipation for the two actors' great performances is hot as they dig into the psychology of the characters. It is also noteworthy whether the thriller depicted by Ha-gyun Shin and Jin-gu Yeo can surpass the shout of'Penthouse 2'.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2021021096094

It is a sad day for me when I am looking forward to watch all three other dramas except the drama of Kim So yeon. :tears:

I like all these actors. Cho Seung Woo is playing in a fantasy mystery drama and Choi Kang-hee in a fantyasy, character growth, funny drama. I`ll watch both and hope both dramas will be good. So yeon worked with Choi Kang hee before (a little) in Kwangki (1999). I hope she will have a chance to work with Cho Seung Woo too. She said a long time ago that she wants to act together in a project.

For Saturday and Sunday timeslot, there is a crazy makjang drama, Penthouse, versus a psychological thriller, with intense/good acting. I am very interested in Shin Ha Kyun`s drama. Just how I watched and liked Kairos despite low ratings against Penthouse 1. It did not matter for me that it had low ratings. I thought Kairos was by far a better drama than Penthouse. I am sure it will be the same this time too. But I wish So yeon and Penthouse to do well. And please, DramaGod, no more makjang dramas/soap opera for So yeon!

• Like 1

Preview for Master in the house. Kim So yeon, Eugene and Lee Ji ah will be in the next episode also?

So yeon is reenacting her famopuse scene? :D And she trying to sing?  She can`t take high notes. Give her an easy song. :D They all seem to have fun.

Eugene, Kim So-yeon, and Lee Ji-ah raised expectations for'Penthouse 2'. On the afternoon of the 14th, SBS's'Butler', the three main characters of the popular drama'Penthouse', Yujin, Kim So-yeon, and Lee Ji-ah appeared. 'Penthouse' is ahead of season 2.

optimize

At the end of the broadcast, Lee Ji-ah and Kim So-yeon appeared. Lee Ji-ah and Kim So-yeon foretelled their dazzling beauty and splendid conversation. Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, and Yujin decided to hold a unity contest with the members. Lee Seung-gi threw a nong at Kim So-yeon's warm greeting, saying, "Don't smoke." Eugene and Kim So-yeon showed off the nerve war they had over the prize. Yujin said, “When Kim So-yeon meets at the set, she calls'Oh Yoon-hee!' in Cheon Seo-jin tone. She wants to record it and use it as an alarm,” she said. Yujin added, “In the filming of Kim So-yeon, she screams and cuts,but she becomes sweet immediately.” Eugene said that she was "the same as usual" about Kim So-yeon's kind reaction. Kim So-yeon also got the nickname'Reaction Angel' by reacting to all of her members' words.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/14/EZVOCYADME7HDMJWQ2FIKDGVHM/

• Like 3

YAY. My wish becomes true. So yeon will have a new pictorial. It was about time. 

STAR1 March issue

7a809d06356d5dfe504eb80eeb3a9cbc5fe8f829

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLTvk_rp8eg/

I can`t wait to see more pictures.

From what I know it is the first time she appears in this magazine. She will be on the back cover.

https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=263671131

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I really love that there are many scenes with Kim So yeon. Another BTS video from Penthouse 2, here with the cameo of Jeon jin and Ryu yi seo.

Sso appears on SBS show "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2" with Jun Jin & Ryu Yi Seo when they're shooting "Penthouse 2"

It will air on February 22, 2021

• Like 1

Celltrion Skincure's cosmetic brand Cellcure has selected actress Kim So Yeon as a new model.

art_16134422116602_544628.jpg?qs=5229

Actress Kim So Yeon has been selected as the exclusive model for Cellcure, a premium cosmetics brand with high functionality.

The company said, “Kim So-yeon is enjoying her second heyday by appearing in the SBS drama Penthouse. I will introduce Kim So-yeon, who is thorough in her self-care, and Cell Cure, which studies for better skin.

https://www.cosmorning.com/news/article.html?no=39225

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVnTbXHdag/

• Like 2

SBS new Friday and Saturday drama "Penthouse 2" The scene of "Ecstatic Proposal" where Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun share a token of love in a romantic mood was caught.

XSMIWPCD4ZDDWG2NK4GRVIDH4Q.png

In this regard, the scene of the “Ecstatic Proposal” where Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun face each other with happy faces was revealed. In the play, Dan-tae Ju kneels down and gives a token of love to Seo-jin Cheon. Seojin Cheon, who came through the door, was surprised to see the lesson room decorated with flowers. Chun Seo-jin, who received her surprise proposal, is delighted with her emotional expression, and Ju Dan-tae is also looking at Chun Seo-jin with her lovely eyes. The two people who have won the Hera Palace war are interested in whether they will finally bear the fruit of love.

On the other hand, Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun, after a brief break, began shooting for "Penthouse 2", brightly revealing the scene with a more friendly atmosphere and solid chemistry. In particular, when the filming of “Romantic Proposal” started, the two of them transformed into lovers with the feeling of honey dripping everywhere in Season 1, where they were full of cold. Delicately depicting moist eyes, small trembling, and emotional expressions looking at each other tenderly, it formed a sweet atmosphere and raised the excitement index to the extreme.

The production crew said, "Chun Seo-jin and Ju Dan-tae share the tokens of love and solidify that they are a couple that no one can confront," and said, "Please watch through this broadcast of'Penthouse 2'how far the villain couple born of desire will be runaway." .

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/16/EXY3ON5E5BDXDDLQDYRITMZGG4/

I like this picture. :wub:

2e79bc2ee2c6ec48fd3253f3f07bc088b044a9cb

• Like 3

Kim So-yeon “My husband Lee Sang-woo appeared in “Penthouse 2” specially, I didn’t know how to shoot together” [Star Pictorial]

65430d1eef63221e59cffc7758888848a54dddde

Actor Kim So-yeon decorated the back cover of the March issue of AtStyle. Kim So-yeon, who was selected as an exclusive model for a skin care brand, perfectly digested her elegant yet urban and chic mood in this pictorial. In the SBS drama'Penthouse', Kim So-yeon, who condoned her father's death and gained attention with her insane piano performance and godly acting skills, said, “It is a scene where I borrowed her electronic piano and prepared really hard for about two and a half months. . In fact, I was only able to hit the chopsticks marching song, but I really wanted to digest the scene myself.” I gave my impressions.

As for her most greedy scene, she picked the scene of the contest during her school days when her trophy hit the neck of Yoon-hee Oh and announced the beginning of her evil deeds. “When I first received the script, I was so greeted by the contest scene that I thought,'I must join the penthouse because of this scene.' This was created,” and expressed a deep understanding and affection for the character of Seojin Cheon.

Kim So-yeon said about her husband Lee Sang-woo's special appearance in'Penthouse Season 2', "I was told my husband's name was mentioned in a specific role during the script reading, but I didn't know if we were going to shoot together like this." “It will be” and raised the expectation for the appearance with the couple.

eebf9f4b9ec252cfcc01e274ea72fb13e7406f68

'What do you do if you play?', Soyeon Kim, who captivated viewers with an unexpected charm, said, “I didn't know that the appearance of'What do you do when you play?' There are many enemies. (Me: I think she wanted to say that not everyone enjoys her appearence in variety shows). Her thoughts on her entertainment are always open. If a good opportunity arrives, I am ready to appear at any time.” Meanwhile,'Penthouse 2'is scheduled for its first broadcast on the 19th.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000401220

About Sang Woo`s cameo in Penthouse 2.

About her husband Lee Sang-woo's special appearance in “Penthouse Season 2”, Kim So-yeon said, “While reading the script, my husband's name was mentioned in a specific role, but I didn’t know that we would be filming together.” “It's a fun scene, so you can see it with a light smile” She said that, raising the expectation of appearing with the couple.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLV7CflJbGC/

• Like 2

Uhm Ki Joon Gets Down On One Knee For Kim So Yeon In “The Penthouse 2”

b70e24509abc41aa9abedfbb2a27162b.jpeg?s=

Feb 16, 2021
by M. Kang

SBS’s “The Penthouse 2” unveiled romantic photos of Kim So Yeon and Uhm Ki Joon taking steps to make their relationship official!

Every Friday and Saturday, a suspenseful story of revenge will unravel at the Penthouse, an apartment complex reserved for those at the top of the social pyramid. It will focus on the solidarity and pursuit of revenge among a group of women who will stop at nothing to protect their children.

Spoilers

The first season ended with the shocking reveal of Cheon Seo Jin’s (Kim So Yeon) and Joo Dan Tae’s (Uhm Ki Joon) cruel natures. While Joo Dan Tae was the one behind Shim Soo Ryun’s (Lee Ji Ah) murder, he manipulated all the evidence to forge Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene) as the culprit. Furthermore, Cheon Seo Jin used her money and power to make it past the law unharmed. The sinister smile she wore while looking around the Penthouse, which became hers in the end, was etched into the minds of viewers as a chilling ending.

With the premiere of the next season coming up, viewers are shaken once more by newly released photos of Joo Dan Tae proposing to his lover. Cheon Seo Jin seems astounded by the flowers decorating the room she walks into. Joo Dan Tae is there to welcome her, getting down on one knee to pop the question. He lovingly looks at Cheon Seo Jin as she expresses her joy.

kim-so-yeon-uhm-ki-joon.jpg

The actors’ heightened chemistry and dynamic lit up the mood on set. Their transformation from a cold-hearted pair into a loving couple is especially highlighted in the proposal scene.

The production team commented, “Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae make it clear that they are an invincible couple by exchanging their vows of love. Please watch the broadcast to find out how far this villainous couple born out of greed will go.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454580wpp/uhm-ki-joon-gets-down-on-one-knee-for-kim-so-yeon-in-the-penthouse-2

• Like 1