Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

2 hours ago, CF50 said:

Hi @larus yay I’m so glad you have decided you would watch P2 :)) Afterall we need you to fill us in on all the nuggets regarding KSY aka CSJ in the drama from her scenes to her fashion to netizens’ IG acc with dedicated LSY/CSJ pages. You’re the best person coz of your dedication! 

I appreciate your posts here, I do find time to read. It’s very therapeutic for me :) I adore KSY and I’m super happy she has hit a major milestone with her acting and popularity. 

I will watch only So yeon`s scenes. I realised that I lost some scenes in the first season. I was watching a MV and I saw an outfit that I missed. :D

I am sorry that I don`t enjoy this drama and my comments are influenced by that. I am glad that you still liked reading my posts though. I am also happy that she had a big success with this role. It is my only consolation. My interest for kdramas are seriously fading. If I don`t find more dramas that I really like I don`t know if I will be here in the future. But being a fan of Kim So yeon keeps me going.

Fingers crossed for out girl to have good projects in the future.

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon x Yujin x Ji-ah, the reason for waiting for'Penthouse' Season 2

051d73bda7309c1d3fa31ba614c205d742cc420d

It is truly a syndrome-level popularity. The drama “Penthouse” finished season 1 with a high viewership rating approaching 30% in January. Although it left the stigma of'dramatic drama' with stimulating materials and directing, it is creating today's syndrome with the combination of actors and acting. In particular, the outstanding acting skills and chemistry of the female actors of the protagonist are raising expectations for Season 2 of “Penthouse”, which is coming two weeks forward.

dea99e0011743d235093b34497a3cbaab5205cfc

8e19a688629459c1c190cebbb33ad1a0a07ead3e

Spoiler

ed08e3d57ad2e2686ab1f5ec0a0f2fe671885b5d

7c29e4f29dfae90cc29ec5daa257873a343ae7e5

e088cb7e65912be6bb9ddeec3cb02ea2c749f64a

dd8a5bf3209e0c6f04309eb587778bcec0e38d36

2db053ba8fb13c8f7b230a61c9816018e93ee3ec

http://www.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1612406882364401009#rs

For me the only reason to "watch' Penthouse is So yeon and the fashion for her character. :D I try to ignore the much as possible the plot and other characters.

• Like 2

So many good drawings oif SoYeon or her character. Maybe I will make an exhibition here with all the drawings. :w00t:

This drawing is very good as well. So many talented people.

2c0de8a5ffe399e5a074cfa49644b5893c9d6aaa

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3TUSrFPw8/

Geez. I have to check this drama till August? It is not good news for me. I have hoped this drama will end as quickly as possible. I read that season 3 will air in the last of May. Now I understand why the PD said in the first reading video that they will play to shoot for another 7 months. Perhaps they are having a hard time with filming because of Covid-19 issue. I secretaly hope Seo Jin will die in the end of season 2 but I really doubt. I wish them well and my consolation is that I will see articles with So yeon for many months. If I will hear about her other project for next year, I will be more than happy.

• Like 1

So Yeon on set, shooting Penthouse 2.

e278a0e5ff1ae62eca156ac5aed757e29fa64a47

138eb079273e6c2c17a3e98a88fc5821244f6f6d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2ZMyXJeIs/

I almost did not recognized Seo Jin. In the second season promo, in this picture and when we saw So yeon giving chocolate gifts to the crew, she is wearing the hair ight in a bun and she has lighter make up. It is interesting that they chose a different make up and hair style for the next season. 

I have a small request. I hope Seo Jin is yelling less too.

• Like 2

Yes! My wish came true. I did not like her make up. (Although it paid off in the rain and piano scene)

Looks like i am too stupid to embed the article. Well i only care about the pictures anyway.

KIm-So-Yeon-2.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-3.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-4.jpg

Wow.

• Like 3

Kim So Yeon Returns More Glamorous Than Ever In Sneak Peek Of “The Penthouse” Season 2

5592ead58836402fa263540020d993e2.jpeg?s=

Feb 5, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “The Penthouse” has shared an exciting new glimpse of Kim So Yeon from its upcoming second season!

Spoilers

On the first season of the smash hit drama, Kim So Yeon awed viewers with her captivating performance as the vicious Cheon Seo Jin, stealing the show and taking her villainous character to new heights through her fiery acting.

Although there were times when it seemed like Cheon Seo Jin was about to face ruin, she ended the season on top: she took control of the Chung Ah Foundation after turning her back on her dying father, and she was able to win back Joo Dan Te (played by Uhm Ki Joon) and get one step closer to her ultimate goal of moving into the penthouse.

On February 5, the smash hit drama released its first stills of Kim So Yeon from Season 2. Dressed in a stunning red gown, the actress oozes power and glamour as the scheming Cheon Seo Jin.

In the new photos, the opera diva appears to be getting ready for a formal event—and even during the simple task of choosing her outfit for the night, she has a fierce glint in her eye that hints at her feral determination and unstoppable ambition.

KIm-So-Yeon-2.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-3.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-4.jpg

Praising Kim So Yeon’s acting, the producers of “The Penthouse” remarked, “Kim So Yeon has perfected the character of Cheon Seo Jin through her unrivaled passion and extraordinary charm.”

They went on to tease, “Cheon Seo Jin will become even more vicious and brutal in Season 2, both inside and out. Please look forward to seeing what she gets up to in ‘The Penthouse 2.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452592wpp/kim-so-yeon-returns-more-glamorous-than-ever-in-sneak-peek-of-the-penthouse-season-2

• Like 2

SBS's new Friday and Saturday drama “Penthouse 2” Kim So-yeon revealed the appearance of the upgraded “Absolute Evil Woman” Cheon Seo-jin, who exudes an aura that cannot be seen in an alluring bright red dress.

MTEKMDWHC6OJJQOCAKLLFLZKLA.jpg

In Season 1 of the “Penthouse”, Kim So-yeon played the role of Seo-jin Cheon, the daughter of Korea's best soprano and the chairman of the Cheong-A Foundation. Seojin Cheon, the owner of a crooked desire to be the center of the world, and to get whatever he wants, passed on to her daughter, Eunbyul Ha (Yebin Choi), a violent educational method she received from her parents. She shocked her with a dangerous secret, and eventually stamped the divorce papers with her husband, Ha Yoon-cheol (Yun Jong-hoon).

In particular, while Seo-jin Chun concealed the “Minseol Ah (Jo Soo-min) murder case” with the people of her Hera club, she continued to commit evil acts toward her mother and daughter Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin)-Bae rona (Kim Hyun-soo). After committing a case where she was forced to flee while neglecting the death of her father Cheon Myung-soo (Jeong Seong-mo), she ascended to the seat of the chairman, finally destroying Oh Yoon-hee and taking overthe penthouse, making the home theater goose bumps.

Above all, Kim So-yeon challenged the villain role 20 years after the role of Heo Young-mi, who played in the drama “Everything about Eve,” and raised expectations even before the air of “Penthouse”. Kim So-yeon, who has created numerous famous scenes from her first broadcast with her hot acting, which caused her extreme attraction that could never be escaped, attracted praise from viewers and took control of her real-time search terms as well. Before the broadcast, Kim So-yeon, who said, “I hope you will remember it as a wicked girl Cheon Seo-jin in the future,” took a wonderful step to rewrite the history of the villain in Korean dramas.

In this regard, Kim So-yeon is stealing the gaze with the appearance of Cheon Seo-jin, “Penthouse 2,” who clearly reveals her still elegant and splendid figure. Not her long wavy hair in her season 1, but the change of her hairstyle, which was gracefully tied up, is noticeable, and her eyes, which are even more deadly, are raising the tension. In addition, it creates an overwhelming aura like the best soprano in Korea.

In Season 1, Seojin Cheon, who framed Oh Yoon-hee along with Judan-tae (Um Gi-jun) and greeted a happy ending, amplifies her curiosity about what kind of cruel evil she will unfold. The production crew said, “Kim So-yeon completed Cheon Seo-jin with her extraordinary enthusiasm and unrivaled magical power, proving her irreplaceable acting ability in every scene.” “Externally and internally, Seojin Cheon's'Penthouse 2' will be more visious. Please look forward to your success.”

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/05/LV3F5J2NQFFYE7SWBJ6FY3WVAE/

• Like 2

Watch: “The Penthouse” Leading Ladies Come To “Master In The House” In Exciting Preview

6e9f7fb5660c44bea3e100a1ffe6df8e.jpeg?s=

Feb 7, 2021
by E. Cha

Get ready for an exciting collaboration between SBS’s “The Penthouse” and “Master in the House”!

On February 7, “Master in the House” aired a preview of its upcoming episode, which it teased will feature guest appearances by the leading ladies of the smash hit drama “The Penthouse.”

The preview features glimpses of the powerful performances by the drama’s three female stars: Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon, and S.E.S.’s Eugene. The clip also includes flashes of the “Master in the House” cast acting surprised, along with amusing fake captions of the members asking if “they’re really coming” and confirming that “they really are coming.”

The captions tease, “‘Master in the House’ X ‘The Penthouse’: the two worlds have met at last. The women of ‘The Penthouse,’ who took over Korea with their insanity, are coming. A preview of Season 2: The door to ‘The Penthouse,’ which holds a shocking secret, will open.”

I never watched Master of the House. I don`t know what to expect.

I see Shin Sung Rok is there. The first actor who was cast as Joo Dan tae. :D

• Like 1

Yoon Jong-hoon “Kim So-yeon, much better than rumors I was in pain”

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2021/02/07/202102072310002110_1.jpg

Yoon Jong-hoon revealed a later story of'Penthouse'. Actor Yoon Jong-hoon appeared as a special MC in SBS's'My Ugly Little Boy', which aired on February 7th.

Along with this, Yoon Jong-hoon surprised'Movengers' by revealing that "everything was really right" about actor Kim So-yeon and Dagui-scene, who were opposite roles in'Penthouse'. Yoon Jong-hoon added, "Rather than the most painful scene, the scene that was most talked about was the appearance of Kim So-yeon stepping on the table and kicking her things with her feet."

Hearing this,'Movengers' sympathized with "Kim So-yeon was very great" and "I was afraid of her eyes." Accordingly, MC Shin Dong-yeop explained, "Actually, Kim So-yeon is famous for being good." Yoon Jong-hoon also emphasized, "I have learned a good story about Kim So-yeon. Actually, the rumors were rather weak. She is much too good than the rumors."

Next, MC Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Why don't you become immersed in filming the Dagwi scene? How do you feel at that time?" Yoon Jong-hoon said, "When you act, your emotions just come up and you explode. Then, you put up your emotions, and you hit each other." I told her, "My sister hurts a little.

(Google translate)

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202102072310002110

• Like 2

Character presentation

Cheon So Jin (Kim So yeon) at 0:50

[ENG SUB] Cheon Seojin's characters Immersion~

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLERoZ3nM-9/

[Penthouse] “Behind season 1?” Kim So-yeon x Um Ki-jun, a commentary that is already trembling!

95aaa5b4ba1abdcf77a880a4f54ca50db71628fc

the video on TV naver but it is not available on my country.

https://tv.naver.com/v/18394120

• Like 2

SBS'Penthouse' commentary video released today (9th) Um Gi-jun “In Season 2 and Season 3, villains will be punished severely”

img_20210209173555_9641303a.webp

Actors Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun mentioned about the villains' gwishing evils in Penthouse Season 2 and Season 3. On the 9th, SBS'Penthouse' released a commentary video in which actors Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun talked while watching the scenes of Season 1.

img_20210209173554_a18d7408.webp

In the video, Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun introduced the secret stories contained in each of the scenes, and also mentioned the upcoming'Penthouse' Season 2 and Season 3.

img_20210209173559_d4954b28.webp

When asked what happens to Season 2 following Season 1, which ended with the victory of evil, Kim So-yeon said, "Season 1 ended as if evil had won, as if all evil had. But I think that was because it was Season 1," he said. "You can't win. I'll show you how the evil will fall in season 2 and 3," he said. "Season 1 was a punishment for Kwon Ak. I think I ended up like this because it was a season system. I committed a lot of evil deeds such as murder and murder teacher, and Seo-jin Chun (played by Kim So-yeon) is also difficult to help with murder. "I think season 3 will be over as I get punished severely. Um Gi-jun said, "If the viewers said that there was no cider that the viewers wanted in Season 1, there would be a lot of cider in Season 2 and Season 3," he said. Um Ki-jun added, "We will be punished anyway, right? I expect to be punished severely."

Spoiler

img_20210209173627_d33a5c4a.webp

img_20210209173644_fa1eb8d5.webp

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/618604

• Like 3