Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soiree99

soiree99 --- We are happy to have you here. Do you understand Korean? If you do, you can probably research info about your question in the internet. I'm sorry, I'm not much help. Everytime I see a website about him, I don't understand it. HEHE..

mmmlove thx so much - i feel so good to be with you guys who luv SDY - he's so mesmerising :)

PD Yoon is really expert in picking his prodigees :)

i so love this pic of the buddies :P

still_07.jpg

Guest soiree99

my favorite pic of him ... great guy :)

jh.jpg

thx to Shirley for posting this PIC & link for interview

and smileforgrace for updating this link ....

서도영 인터뷰

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making04_h.wmv

the bgrd music is YIRUMA'S FIRST LOVE ( from Winter Sonata :P )

Guest el dia

Me again..

Some of the following pix (may be all) are posted b4 in Spring Waltz official thread..

11ls.jpg

24lj1.jpg

37qz.jpg

49dd.jpg

55ez1.jpg

65be1.jpg

credit: empas.

*drool*

Guest zingsharon

because of some busy stuff... i have a long time dint watch spring waltz

but im still missing him...

yesterday when i watched pops in seoul

oh my god i saw him

in god's mv - 2 love

i never notice it before

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/1000/0900437001511m.wmv

im not sure but i think it is him...(i saw the similiar small lips and eyes haha)

he is so close with the girl...oh...

Guest StylishAzNx07

I just started watching Spring Waltz and he's pretty good for a new actor. His looks have not grown on me yet though, its like ... he's "kinda" handsome yet hes kinda ehhh.... O.O i hope his looks grow on me as the drama goes on though. :)

i don't know why but he looks like a korean version of orlando bloom.. maybe his hair or eyes?

SERIOUSLY!!!! You took the words right of out my mouth ... I thought I was the only one who thinks that!

This guy reminds me so much of Orlando Bloom, in an Asian Version. I think it's his lips. LOL

Some how I still can't distinguish him from Orlando Bloom yet. Hopefully Spring Waltz will kick in to me soon so that I can appreciate Suh Do Young as who he is.

Guest soiree99

oh my god i saw him

in god's mv - 2 love

i never notice it before

im not sure but i think it is him...(i saw the similiar small lips and eyes haha)

thx for the link - yeah i saw him too it's him alright , 2 guys and a girl :blush: :D

sub_img_pr11.jpg

His smile... *swoons*

Credit: Official KBS Spring Waltz site

Ahh tht pic ~~ *swoons too*

i totally love his look, its like a cross between kang dong won + orlando bloom. acting isnt bad either.

I did think he looked like Orlando when i saw clips of him @ Spring Waltz Press Conference back then , but now u bring in Kang Dong Won & ehh , now I think so too ~~ :P

because of some busy stuff... i have a long time dint watch spring waltz

but im still missing him...

oh my god i saw him

in god's mv - 2 love

i never notice it before

Ohh zingsharon , I saw the GOD MV before too & I was like Is tht him ?

Thx for somehow confirming it for me hehe & thx for the link too ~~ :D

Guest mmmlove

some sc of spring waltz :)

Thank you LUV for these HQ SC!! :)

bscap4381fe8nj.jpg

bscap3832aw4jb.jpg

bscap1303ca0ai.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh.. look at him here!!! haha!!!!! duuh.. his to die for! :)

bscap0702fs2jq.jpg

bscap2422ux3fi.jpg

bscap2957ep2jv.jpg

bscap0149gx8nd.jpg

Guest Yueny

some sc of spring waltz :)

bscap0149gx8nd.jpg

this is really hot! sometimes his hair looks really really ugly, but in this pic it looks alright. i still think he should get a cut though.

oh my god i saw him

in god's mv - 2 love

i never notice it before

Screencaps of him in the MV ~ ;)

untitled39ad.jpg

untitled46jq.jpg

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

When the first time i saw him in SW/Haru No Waruzu (Japanese Title),since then i totally in luv with him,he's not that super good looking but he's so mysterious,calm & so charismatic :blush: I try to find many info's about him but hard to get,there's not much info about him in the net :fury: He's birthday is coming soon this week,i would like to say happy birthday to him :blush:

Does anyone know he's official website?!

I'm really looking forward it,thanks for your help guyz o(^o^)o

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

OMG He's such a HOTTIE!!!! :w00t:

There's not much info about him in the net :(

He's birthday is coming soon this week,i would like to say happy birthday to him ;)

I'm looking forward to see his new drama or movie maybe!! :rolleyes:

I have some pics of him,i want to submit in the forum....what should i do?!

This is the first time i use the forum :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for your help guyz ;)

Guest soiree99

Poor baby got hurt by his buddy ! :(

bscap0631wa.jpg

Philip to Jae Ha : I'm so sorry I punched you too hard :o

bscap0083en.jpg

strange that i could still punch so hard with an injured hand ??? !!!

bscap7234ir.jpg

Man, I was so mad after watching the video of you and EY :angry:

thx LUV for the caps :)

Guest mmmlove

OMG He's such a HOTTIE!!!! :w00t:

There's not much info about him in the net :(

He's birthday is coming soon this week,i would like to say happy birthday to him ;)

I'm looking forward to see his new drama or movie maybe!! :rolleyes:

I have some pics of him,i want to submit in the forum....what should i do?!

This is the first time i use the forum :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for your help guyz ;)

I don't know his offcial website... I agree... it's hard to find info on him on the net... anyways..... Yes, feel free to upload pix.... use imageshack!!

Guest soiree99

I don't know his offcial website... I agree... it's hard to find info on him on the net... anyways..... Yes, feel free to upload pix.... use imageshack!!

mmmlove this came in just ......... :(

Production of TV Drama "Spring Waltz" Hits Snag

do_la.jpg

Actor Suh Do-young has been under treatment at a hospital after he took injuries to his facial bones during the filming of the KBS TV2's Monday-Tuesday miniseries "Spring Waltz."

On the early morning of Apr 11, Suh (playing Jae-ha in the drama) acted opposite actor Daniel Henney (playing Philip) in a love triangle situation involving actress Han Hyo-ju (playing Eun-young). In an action scene, Henney accidently hit Suh in the face with a clenched fist in a moment of "complete disharmony" between the two actors during the filming. As a result, Suh suffered a sunken cheekbone.

The accident occurred despite previous rehearsals. The production of "Spring Waltz" has therefore hit a snag in the aftermath of Suh's sudden hospitalization. A total of 12 episodes had been broadcast until April 11. The next episodes are expected to focus on a melodramatic love story between Suh and Han. The episodes will make a dramatic turn as Suh recognizes that Han was the girl whom he had met in Cheongsando during his childhood.

In an emergency conference, the production team reportedly discussed how to proceed with its schedule. The team has decided that it would be difficult to go ahead with the filming without Suh because of his heavy role in the drama. An official from Suh's agency said, "No decision has been reached yet as to whether to continue the filming of the drama without Suh Do-young. As he received injuries to the face, it will be a long time before he completely recovers. But we will know for sure only after his doctor gives a diagnosis."

"Spring Waltz" had suffered from low viewer ratings, contrary to earlier expectations. The production team is reportedly quite anxious over the lead actor of the drama being in the hospital.”

[KBS GLOBAL : Apr 12, 2006 KST 18:29]

Archived