Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhavens

thanks for the pics cholo. :)

hello tam. same here. during and after watching SW, i've searched everywhere for any SDY related infos, pics, etc... got SDY fever too! heheh.. :blush: anyway, hope he gets new projects soon. can't wait to see him again.. re your pic. i believe the hand which has a darker skin and on top is SDY's while the one below belongs to the girl beside HHJ. how sweet! :blush: re cf with SHG. i think it's the one where SHG models a lipstick.. if i'm not mistaken...

thanks spikey, creidesca.. really appreciate it.. what i need now is a faster connection.. wanted to download oh! sarah badly. can't wait to see this.. thanks again.. :)

Guest cholo

thanks for the pics cholo. :)

hello tam. same here. during and after watching SW, i've searched everywhere for any SDY related infos, pics, etc... got SDY fever too! heheh.. :blush: anyway, hope he gets new projects soon. can't wait to see him again.. re your pic. i believe the hand which has a darker skin and on top is SDY's while the one below belongs to the girl beside HHJ. how sweet! :blush: re cf with SHG. i think it's the one where SHG models a lipstick.. if i'm not mistaken...

thanks spikey, creidesca.. really appreciate it.. what i need now is a faster connection.. wanted to download oh! sarah badly. can't wait to see this.. thanks again.. :)

hi greyhavens **waves**

me too, im having this SDY fever since ive watched him in SW. kinda hooked i must say. haha. and ive

been searching Oh sarah too, but cant find it. thanks to creidesca for posting her link to her clubbox. :)

this is one of my fave scene in SW

waltz17vi.jpg

Guest greyhavens

hi greyhavens **waves**

me too, im having this SDY fever since ive watched him in SW. kinda hooked i must say. haha. and ive

been searching Oh sarah too, but cant find it. thanks to creidesca for posting her link to her clubbox. :)

hello again cholo.. :) yup.. SDY fever and i think there's no cure for it yet. heheheh :D really glad i'm not the only one. ;)

here's one of my fave.. :blush:

pdvd021xa1.jpg

Guest greyhavens

another fave screencap..

it's where he's taking a video of eun young while sleeping.. naughty! heheh. :D

pdvd123ox4.jpg

When I first saw him in Spring Waltz, I thought it was Jo Hyun Jae...until another closer look and I realised he's new. I have not watched God of Sea yet....

I have finished episode 1 and loving it.

ya he did in a certain scene when he pick up her compact at the hotel ..and he look at the lift that moment i really thought he look soo JHJ .like andrea in love letter they had that same pureness about them ~ .

.Recital/Literature with a Voice they went back to this cheong san do ...and SDY is the sort of guide back to the place where he spend so much time filiming spring waltz ..amazingly when i hear his voice ..my memories immediately went back to the time when he was jaehae .~ ..i hope all goes well with him .i dun mind seeing him in more dramas .he has a quite unquie charm about him ~

=>

he reallly look so refreshed and boyish in this haircut ~ :)

Clip

FLASH

Clip

repost from koreanwind.net

Guest xosandy

ya he did in a certain scene when he pick up her compact at the hotel ..and he look at the lift that moment i really thought he look soo JHJ .like andrea in love letter they had that same pureness about them ~ .

.Recital/Literature with a Voice they went back to this cheong san do ...and SDY is the sort of guide back to the place where he spend so much time filiming spring waltz ..amazingly when i hear his voice ..my memories immediately went back to the time when he was jaehae .~ ..i hope all goes well with him .i dun mind seeing him in more dramas .he has a quite unquie charm about him ~

=>

Clip

FLASH

Clip

Thank you Shirley! And thank you Greyhavens for the caps! Brings back a lot of good memories. :] I wonder what he's been up to lately..

Guest cholo

Clip

FLASH

Clip

hi shirley. thanks for the clip :):wub: he looks so thin.

two words i can describe him "boyishly handsome" :blush:

thanks for the caps greyhavens

hug.jpg

Guest greyhavens

wow.. thanks for sharing the vids shirley. really appreciate it.. have only vids from youtube and i think it's not there yet.. if you have some more, hope you can share it again.. thanks in advance.. :)

you're welcome xosandy.. yup. no news yet. hope he'll get new projects soon! i really missed him that why i'm having spring waltz rewind.. hehehe.. ;)

cholo, yup. i agree. you're right. boyishly handsome.. :blush: wooohooo!!! you're welcome! :)

wow! such big eyes!!!

would anybody know if his eyes went under the knife? ;)

pdvd049iq4.jpg

one more.. sorry if repost...

pdvd052kh9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alcyone

he's not exactly good looking, but after watching Spring Waltz, wow..he's not bad after all. in fact, i like him ^0^

I LOVE HIS VOICE...SO SERENE

Guest greyhavens

he's not exactly good looking, but after watching Spring Waltz, wow..he's not bad after all. in fact, i like him ^0^

I LOVE HIS VOICE...SO SERENE

i agree.. actually, he grows on you.. you like him more as the series progresses.. ;) and yup.. bedroom voice.. hehehe.. ;)

some low res screencaps.. got this from pixnet.. cute!

*adjusted pic resolution*

pic2df6.jpg

pic1yj1.jpg

sorry if repost..

Guest xosandy

thanks for sharing the screencaps greyhavens

his eyes kind of remind me of Aaron kwok :P

hi cammiee! haha.. now that you mentioned it, his eyes do remind me of aaron kwok. lol. i think they're both equally good looking though. :P thanks greyhavens for the caps!

Guest sonickim

ahhh..relived...find this thread finally!!

i've been digging and lookin for this, until just now...

phew* & got it from Official thread Directory!!hehehe

really tiring huh,what i've been through just for SDY..

but hey! its so worthy!! been backpage reading...

hmmp!! really interesting..

he's so freakin hot!! something in his eyes that charms me...

so much mystery behind those and such precious moment seein him smile!!

thanks a million for every pics you've all shared!!

savoring each & every one of them..

but..(sorry)

i so want more of him..hoping to have more info & latest pics of Duh Young

PLEASE..please..PLEase..

thanks in advance...

Guest greyhavens

cammiee, xosandy, you're welcome. will try to post more soon.. probably this weekend.. ;)

sonickim, yey! you're here... actually, been also searching for more SDY stuff but it seems there's not much.. anyway, will try to post stuffs i find around. ;) and i agree with you he's so freakin hot!

Guest greyhavens

here are some screencaps i found.. credit to whoever posted it. sorry. wasn't able to remember who.. from pixnet..

metro1px0.jpg

Guest cholo

here are some screencaps i found.. credit to whoever posted it. sorry. wasn't able to remember who.. from pixnet..

metro1px0.jpg

haha...good thing you found something greyhavens :lol:

me also still searching to find any news or articles related to SDY.

will post more often here. :):)

BTW, i love the caps. THANKS

Archived