Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

Guest mmmlove

suhd3ye.jpg

Name: Seo Do-young (Suh Do Young) Birthdate: April 14, 1981 (25 y/o) Height: 1.87m Place of Birth: Korea Field: Model/Actor Status: Single Filmography: Dramas - Emperor of the Sea (Jung-hwa's bodyguard), Oh! Sarah (2005) , ensor200603011627490spring19it.jpg Spring Waltz (2006) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- + Born in Daegu in 1981. Grew up in Seoul. Graduated from Chungdam High School and majored in biology at Wongwang Univ. The first son in an ordinary home. He used to wear glasses in his school days and was a cheerful student. + He's 187cm tall and decided to be a model when he was serving in the army. He was an instructor in the army training camp though he has a beautiful complexion with big eyes and a bright smile. +In 2003, he made his debut on Han Seongsoo's stage. He kept applying for auditions and stepped into the way of a fashion model. And at the end of 2004, he appeared in "Singles in Seoul - Metrosexual" on Cable channel Onstyle. By the time he has a fansite at Daum. +[i]He likes musicals, movies and sports such as snowboarding, basketball, soccer, and bowling. And he added that he wants to be a great actor like Edward Norton, Sean Penn, Choi Minsik, Seol Kyoungkoo, or Hwang Jungmin. Thanks for the information Christiane, creidesca, Reizzle & aug05

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christiane

ㆍ본명 :서도영 ㆍname: seo do young

성별 :남자 . sexe:male..(no need to precise it though..:P)

ㆍ생일 :1981년 4월 14일 ㆍbirthdate:1981 April 14th

국적 :한국 country: Korea

ㆍ분야 :모델,배우/탤런트 ㆍfield: model,actor/taellontu(talent)

소속:그룹 status: single

ㆍ좌우명: 큰 생각은 큰 꿈에서 나온다 :leit motiv(motto):the big thought comes out from a big dream

ㆍ기타: KBS 2TV '해신(호위무사 역)' 출연: filmography: KBS2TV 'God of the sea' don t know if it is the right translation of the drama as i haven t seen it

스카이 CF, 온스타일 리얼다큐 '싱글즈 인 서울 2' 출연

ㆍTV프로그램 해신(KBS2)

so young!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears: ...I am dying now!!!!

Guest mmmlove

yay!! information on him!! christiane.. can you translate that in english... i want to put it in the first post.. thanks!!!

untitled1go4oq.png

051008009l0eo.jpg

2006022017050957700vj.jpg

051008016l6lg.jpg

credits: respected owners :)

so young!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears: ...I am dying now!!!!

Thx mmmlove for starting the Suh Do Young thread ~~

He's not an instant gd looker when u watch pics of him but.... once u watch him onscreen , u juz start liking him.

And hey christiane , dun die yet , we will need u to help us translate Korean articles abt SDY. ~~ :P

SDY was also in Haeshin as Soo ae's bodyguard ~

Guest christiane

Thx mmmlove for starting the Suh Do Young thread ~~

He's not an instant gd looker when u watch pics of him but.... once u watch him onscreen , u juz start liking him.

And hey christiane , dun die yet , we will need u to help us translate Korean articles abt SDY. ~~ :P

SDY was also in Haeshin as Soo ae's bodyguard ~

YEAH ME DYING but If you call me I ll come :ph34r:

well my hangul isn t really good though but I ll do my best to help you guys to complete the thread...

ohmygod ... i love his eyes...^^hehe..

yeah me as well ..that s my 'big eyes'

Guest nad59

Count me in as a fan too!!He's soo underrated at the moment even though he's the main lead of Spring Waltz. Daniel Henney seems to be getting all the attention..boo..SDY is tons more charismatic..plus it doesn't hurt that he's so adorable-looking!

Guest wls2948

This guy looks good in Spring Waltz. I like his cold and aloof mannerism in the drama....makes you wanna hug him...

LIKE A MAGNET

Guest mmmlove

yeah, he kinda looks old.. but there's something in his eyes that mesmerize me... seriously! i'm sure this goes to allt he girls out there.. but in SPRING WALTZ.. gaah.. especially when he talks.. gahhhhhhhhh haha... and his german accent!! gahhhhhhhh haha. i'm so speechless!!

Guest guccigal

His pictures doesn't justify his "hotness"..

He has loads of chamr n sex appeal. I like his aloof, cool n mysterious aura in spring Waltz.

I am wondering whats all the hoopla with Daniel henney really. SUH DO YOUNG is more my cup of tea. :) :blush:

Guest cat421

Count me in as a fan too!!He's soo underrated at the moment even though he's the main lead of Spring Waltz. Daniel Henney seems to be getting all the attention..boo..SDY is tons more charismatic..plus it doesn't hurt that he's so adorable-looking!

yeah, he kinda looks old.. but there's something in his eyes that mesmerize me... seriously! i'm sure this goes to allt he girls out there.. but in SPRING WALTZ.. gaah.. especially when he talks.. gahhhhhhhhh haha... and his german accent!! gahhhhhhhh haha. i'm so speechless!!

His pictures doesn't justify his "hotness"..

He has loads of chamr n sex appeal. I like his aloof, cool n mysterious aura in spring Waltz.

I am wondering whats all the hoopla with Daniel henney really. SUH DO YOUNG is more my cup of tea. :) :blush:

I soooooo agree with ALL of you guys! SDY is so HOT! And I'm loving his character in Spring Waltz. Even though he acts cold but he just comes off as so mysterious and adorable....if those two combinations can be mixed :blink::sweatingbullets:

And I don't get what all the girls see in Daniel Henney either. I don't want to sound mean but that guy can't act! And he's just not attractive to me...well maybe he would appeal to me if he didn't talk and just stay mute b/c once he starts to open up his mouth to speak and smile those fake looking smiles, it really turns me off! ok, sorry :sweatingbullets: I don't know how my post became 'dissing Daniel post'...hehheh please don't mind my ramblings :P Oh, and yes, SDY DEFINITELY has lots of 'sex appeal' I can eat him up he's so sexy!

Guest moley

This guy is fiiiiine. One of the main reasons why I'm not going to stop watching Spring Waltz until the end! jflsdjaflaksj And his German accent. How hot. I just wish he'd talk more in the drama & wasn't as mute! I can't wait til he opens up more to Eunyoung [and we can see this as it is starting to happen] & starts talking more cause his voice is sexy.

Archived