Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nycx1004

im prettie late in spotting this hottie, but gosh, i am in luvvvvvvv^^ i came in to see some pix but so far pages one and two, the pics arent loading upl,...aish, prb my connection, newyz!! i'll be back to check this thread out^^ thanks everyone

Guest bwitched

Check out Spring waltz thread to see new photos of our favourite hero..

I love his hair despite whut people said..hehe

Check out Spring waltz thread to see new photos of our favourite hero..

I love his hair despite whut people said..hehe

Heh I'm one of those tht don't really like his hairstyle in Spring Waltz cus the hair was the one tht made me not attracted to him @ 1st when I read abt him being the male lead for the drama b4 it aired ~

I actually like guys wif short hair hehe .

But then it does fit his piano player image + the moment I heard his voice & saw him @ the Spring Waltz press conference ,

I was slowly liking him already & then him as JaeHa / Chris ~~ :w00t:

I already haf a crush on the guy now ~` :P

Guest bwitched

Heh I'm one of those tht don't really like his hairstyle in Spring Waltz cus the hair was the one tht made me not attracted to him @ 1st when I read abt him being the male lead for the drama b4 it aired ~

I actually like guys wif short hair hehe .

But then it does fit his piano player image + the moment I heard his voice & saw him @ the Spring Waltz press conference ,

I was slowly liking him already & then him as JaeHa / Chris ~~ :w00t:

I already haf a crush on the guy now ~` :P

Hehe..I know.I normally dunt like guys with that kind of haircut.But when I see him in the video clip with 2man and a girl.He is definitively less attractive.(my personal opinion)..but u r rite,the hair suit his image a s a pianist.

Guest mmmlove

stardocu230406sdy032mn7kf.jpg

stardocu230406sdy022vs6iv.jpg

Article/Picture posted by mingdao20 in soompi spring waltz thread.... translated by soonjap.. thanks!

서도영, 광대뼈 다시 무너질 수 있다?

Could Suh Deo Young's Cheekbone Collapse Again?

Date : 2006/04/22 08:04

서도영이 광대뼈가 다시 무너질 위험이 있다고 밝혔다

Suh Deo Young reveals that there is possible danger of his cheekbone breaking

22일, 전라남도 완도군 청산도에서 열린 KBS 2TV 드라마 '봄의 왈츠' 촬영공개현장에서 서도영이 "아직 부상에 완쾌된 것이 아니다"라고 말한 것.

On the 22nd during the filming of the KBS 2TV drama, "Spring Waltz", Suh Deo Young revealed that his cheekbones have not fully healed.

서도영은 얼마 전 다니엘 헤니와의 격투신을 촬영하던 중 왼쪽 광대뼈가 1cm 함몰되는 부상을 당했다. 성공적으로 수술을 끝내고 4일 후인 19일, 드라마 촬영에 합류했지만 2차 사고가 일어날 수 있어 불안한 상태.

Suh Deo Young was hit while filming a scene by Daniel Henney recently and in the process Suh Deo Young [hence hereafer referred to as "SDY"] was hurt as his left cheekbone was cracked by 1cm.

이에 그는 "수술 후 3주 정도의 회복기간이 필요한데 드라마를 위해서 촬영을 쉴 수 없었다"며 "원래는 입 안으로 (광대뼈까지)철심을 박아서 단단하게 고정시켜야하지만 지금은 단지 핀으로 뼈를 들어 맞춰 놓은 상태다"고 말했다.

He stated, "after surgery, 3 weeks are needed to recover but because of the drama, there is no possibility of rest," and continued "originally, it was supposed have an iron disk clasped firmly from inside of my mouth to the cheekbone but as of right now, it's just a bone pin that's in place now."

서도영은 주치의에게 광대뼈가 다시 무너질 수 있기 때문에 최대한 안정을 취해야한다는 경고를 받았다고. 무리한 활도응로 광대뼈가 다시 함몰될 시 시신경이 다칠 위험성까지 내포돼 있어 주위의 걱정을 사고 있다.

SDY had received advice from a doctor that because of the possibility of his cheekbone falling apart, has advised him to cancel his filming duties. There is another fear that he could hurt his cheekbone again during filming as well.

그러나 서도영은 "솔직히 입원했던 4일이 지금까지 내가 살아온 인생보다 길게 느껴졌다. 드라마 속 재하의 감정이 혹 끊기면 어쩌나, (얼굴을 다쳤기 때문에)표정연기를 할때 걸림돌이 되면 어쩌나 고민을 많이 했다"며 "이런 사고를 당할 줄 몰랐기 때문에 좌절도 했지만 긍정적으로 생각을 돌렸다.

But SDY said, "Honestly as I was hospitalized, I have never been more aware of the longevity of my life than the last 4 days. What would happen if I somehow couldn't connect to my character Jae Ha, (because I hurt my cheekbone) it got in the way of how I expressed myself facially? I have been really very worried," and "I never thought I'd get hurt this way so was really baffled but decided to think positively."

특히 수술날이 마침 내 생일이어서 하늘에서 '좋은 수술경과'라는 선물을 준 것 같다"고 전했다. 또 "최대한 조심하면서 촬영하고 있기 때문에 (최악의 상황까지) 생각하고 있지 않다"고 똑부러지게 말했다.

"Especially the day of my surgery it was my birthday so I think Heaven gave me a good result," he said.

그는 오히려 자신의 실수로 다친 다니엘 헤니의 손을 잡으며 "이번 사고로 스트레스를 많이 받았을텐데 많은 격려와 위로를 해줬다"고 친구를 챙기는 모습이었다.

Rather, SDY held the hand of Daniel Henney, whose faltering confidence was caused by his mistake, and said "He [Daniel] experienced so much stress because of this accident but he comforted and cheered me up" and demonstrated [the meaning of] friendship by his caring."

이에 다니엘 헤니는 "이번 일로 스트레스를 많이 받았다. 그런데 (서도영이 입원한)병원에 들어서자 서도영이 환하게 웃으며 '난 괜찮다'고 말하더라. 참 고마웠다"고 미안한 마음과 고마운 마음을 드러냈다.

Reversely, Daniel Henney "received a lot of stress due to this occurrence but (where SDY had surgery) as soon as I entered the hospital room, SDY smiled widely and said, 'I'm all right'. I was so grateful," he said as he expressed both his gratitude and his apology.

현재 서도영의 얼굴은 붓기가 많이 가라앉은 상태. 왼쪽 광대뼈가 함몰된 모습이 육안으로도 확인 가능했지만 촬영에는 큰 지장이 없을 정도다.

Actually, SDY's face swelling has gone down considerably and his left cheekbone has the possibility of caving in, but that it shouldn't be a big concern while filming.

윤석호 감독은 "이번 사고로 방송국이 방송을 한 주 쉰다는 게 쉬운 일이 아니기 때문에 KBS와 배우, 또 드라마 세 부분에서 모두 만족을 시킬 수 없어서 참 곤란했다"며 "지금까지 많은 작품을 해오면서 '느낌'을 제외하고는 폭력신을 넣은 적이 없었는데 이번에 이런 사고가 난 것을 보니까 앞으로도 예쁘게 사랑 장면만 담아야할 것 같다"며 우스갯소리를 건네 웃음을 자아내기도 했다.

Yoon Suk Ho PD said "The fact that the drama coudn't be aired for a week was not an easy thing to arrange and that we coudn't satisfy KBS, the actors as well as the viewers made it troublesome."

한편, 서도영의 부상투혼으로 어렵사리 후반부에 접어든 '봄의 왈츠'는 은영(한효주 분)과 재하(서도영 분)의 어린 시절 비밀이 밝혀지면서 이나(이소연 분), 필립(다니엘 헤니 분)와의 4각관계의 갈등 양상이 흥미진진해지고 있으며 이날 피아니스트 재하의 뮤직비디오를 위해 청산도를 찾는 장면은 14회와 15회에 걸쳐 방송된다.

In one scene, SDY's buried first half of his life comes to the surface as "Spring Waltz's" Eun Young (Han Hyo Joo) and Jae Ha's early years become revealed; Lee Na (Lee So Yun) and Phillip(Daniel Henney) and all 4 interrelationships takes on a twisted angle which becomes more interesting and on this day, the scene they're filming is of going to Chung San Do for Jae Ha's music video and the scenes will be revealed on episodes 14 and 15.

완도=홍재현 기자 hong927@seoulmedia.co.kr / 사진=강영국 기자

Reporter Hong Jae Hyun

Copyrights© 스타다큐 (www.stardocu.com), 무단 전재 및 재 배포 금지

newsis230406sdy8ti9yn.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

No wonder he looks familiar!!!

Currently watching Spring Waltz...

Really impressed with his acting...

Didn't speak much in Sea God although he looked really good in it! :D

Guest MingDao20

Rebby... thanx a great bunch for the HQ pictures! :D

SDY's new wallie from KBS --- simply breathtaking!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

kbs030506wp011024x7681dn.th.jpg kbs030506wp011152x8640ti.th.jpg <-- *Click thumbnail for larger view*

Goshhh, his eyes are so mesmerising *swoons*

kbs030506wp01a7jq.jpg

Credit: Wallpapers courtesy of KBS

i am totally in love with his SUPER BIG EYES

and his hot kissing in SPRING WALTZ

lucky hyo joo unni!

-----I OWN THIS PAGEE-----

he, he.....I totally agree with you.... :D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

:w00t: OMG :w00t: I never like any korean actor/singer that much but SDY is soooo different i don't know why i just luv him soooo much :wub::wub::wub::wub: I'm totally so into him right now :rolleyes: ....Thankz 4 sharing the wallpaper!!He's such a HOTTIE with his big eyes & his precious smile also his voice :phew::D luv him more and more each day :tears:

sdy.jpg

Guest MingDao20

helloooo to Syah4brit & mmmlove :D

These were taken by a fan at the filming site. Pls refer to more photos in the Spring Waltz thread.

The fans are soooooo fortunate to be able to get so close up with SDY & HHJ :P

daum050506lsdy039ob.th.jpg daum050506lsdy042ge.th.jpg

If smile could kill... his does indeed! :lol:

Only left 4 more episodes of SW for us to savour his charms as Su Ho/Jae Ha :tears: I'll definitely going to suffer from SDY withdrawal symptoms after SW has ended :(

Guest mmmlove

hello mingdao! :)

I agree.. I don't want SPRING WALTZ to end.. gaah.. I"m gonna miss him so much... I love SDY!!! GAHH!! His smile... Does anyone know his future projects? I sure hope that his given more projects!!!

I never like any korean actor/singer that much but SDY is soooo different i don't know why i just luv him soooo much . I'm totally so into him right now :rolleyes: ....Thankz 4 sharing the wallpaper!!He's such a HOTTIE with his big eyes & his precious smile also his voice :phew::D luv him more and more each day :tears:

welcome to the world of SDY ~~ :w00t:

i'm like having a crush on him now ~ so i understand how u feeel , can't believe when they 1st decided on him for the lead in Spring Waltz , i was like :o , but now i knw y they chose him ~

Guest MingDao20

Cute gifs of SDY :wub:

sdygif016zs.gifsdygif023ey.gif

sdygif034je.gif

sdygif041rw.gif

Credits: cyworld & daum

Syah4brit & mmmlove... SDY in person seems to be a fun & smiley guy, yeah? :P His height & extraordinary features make him so outstanding! And when he smiles... awwww *faints* :lol:

Wish to see him portraying another cool role like JH :P He looks extremely gorgeous in tuxedo. In fact, i luv all his outfits in Spring Waltz! Ohh, we have yet to see SH/JH wearing tie & suits tho! Hmm, perhaps in his upcoming drama? hehee... But then, his hairstylist got to trim his hair first! :lol:

Btw, have you gals watched him in Drama City (2005) - 'Oh Sarah' before? I'm trying to download now. Hope it's an enjoyable drama ;)

Cheers, Elle :D

Guest anewspring

I don't know what's wrong with you people who think Suh Do Young should cut his hair. (Note: I am NOT trying to insult anyone, so please don't take this to heart.) His hair makes him look so hot. Besides, his eyebrows are sort of on the bushy side so he kinda needs bushy hair to match them. How he looks in spring waltz with the hair plus the eyes...oh, it takes my breath away.

Archived