Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

Guest heowaymap

oh my GOD, Suh Do Young is really hot in those pics :w00t::w00t:

Thanks alot, mmmlove! :)

I really like his role in Spring Waltz, I like how he pull out his Jae Ha... so mysterious and misery

When I watched the first episode and saw him at the first sight, I thought: this guy is so boring and ...weird! ;)

But later, I felt for his coldness :phew:

I'm falling for him rite now, I like the pic of him playing piano

dang, he's cool! I like guys who play piano b'coz they look so cool whenever they concentrate on playing and forget the surrounder like they're in the dreamland :rolleyes:

I hope I can see Spring Waltz ep 8 ASAP b'coz I wanna see his laughing, Suh Do Young-ssi's laughing so much

:tears:

and, I hope to see more pics of him ( coz' i kinda cant find his pics on google ) and of'coz news of him with his acting career :)

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianrice

I love this guy! I've JUST started Spring Waltz and I'm already in love. He has such a cute face but says such cruel things.. I don't know why, but I find it quite addicting. I really like his voice, nice and deep. I agree with moley about the German accent. Thanks for the pictures/info everyone. I'll be checking back to the thread often, so keep me updated, yeah?

Name: Seo Do-young (Suh Do Young)

Birthdate: April 14, 1981 (25 y/o)

Place of Birth: Korea

Field: Model/Actor

Filmography: Movie -- Emperor of the Sea (Jung-hwa's bodyguard)

Dramas -

Oh! Sarah (2005) ,

ensor200603011627490spring19it.jpg

Spring Waltz (2006)

credits: respected owners :)

There is no mention of his height (profile)...

According to the March issue ASTA TV Mag asta_ad.gif

There are some articles of him and his height mentioned is 1.87M....

Guest _obsession

man, he is really hot!something is just so attractive and appealing about him.

he is like the epitome of the korean 'tall dark & handsome' guy,lol.

hope he has many dramas after spring waltz, so i can keep watching him :D

Guest mmmlove

did he study German or something?

Hmm..Well there was this article saying how he knew how to speak German. And that's one of the reason why he got the lead role. They said he can speak so many language including German & English. It went something like that.

Guest starryeyedwonder

at first..i was really displeased with the PDs about putting suh do young as the main role in spring waltz.. but im the complete opposite now (:

i love him in spring waltz.. and hes so hot xD hopefully the ratings will get better.. aja aja fighting, suh do young ;]

Guest *Gonie

honestly, i really didn't think he was all that... but after watching him on spring waltz, he grew on me.. he's so cute! and i love it when he smiles... and he's got such high cheek bones that it kinda looks like he's always smiling even if he doesn't mean to... Do Young and Daniel seem to work well together too! love those two!

*Gonie

Guest heowaymap

:w00t: OMG OMG :w00t:

these pixs are definitely HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Thank Sarang alot

I love them :blush:

I'm gonna save them all :D

I like Do Young-ssi smile and lot, it's so sweet and nice

and also his eyes, whenever he look or stare, it's very attractive

of coz, he's so tall and handsome :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest mmmlove

AHH thanks Sarang for those pix!! It's so hard to find pix of him. Thank you so much!!

Btw, where did you get them??

Archived