Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

Guest Bradamante

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...e=2&No=7230

Seo Do-young Visits Japan

[2009-12-15]

Actor Seo Do-young, who is busy these days shooting the TV drama "Taming Of The Heir" and the Korea-Japan joint movie "Jeolla Poems," has visited Japan. Seo is popular in Japan for his role in the TV drama "Spring Waltz." He held his fourth fan meeting at the Tokyo International Forum Hall on December 12.

7230_671_l.jpg

The meeting marked the third anniversary of Seo's official mobile site and the launch of his official Japanese site (s-doyoung.com). The actor said that he had slept only two hours after shooting a movie until 4 a.m. and that he wanted to have fun with his fans despite his tight schedule.

On the question how he kept fit, Seo said he did his best to train himself mentally in order to endure his harsh work schedule.

Seo plays Edward in the TV drama "Taming Of The Heir." In the movie "Jeolla Poems" he plays a Korean-Japanese who aspires to be a poet and visits Korea in search of his identity.

Seo said he wanted to make his new Web sites into spaces where he could share his joys and sorrows with his fans. After cutting a cake that was presented by his fans, Seo presented his fans with the script of "Taming Of The Heir" and pajamas and gloves that he wore in the drama. At the meeting he also cooked pasta to show off his culinary skills.

Earlier, Seo held a news conference where he said that his new TV drama, "Friend, Our Story," would premiere next year on Fuji TV and that the movie "Jeolla Poems" would also open in 2010. He also promised to visit Japan more often next year to promote his new producions.

7230_672_l.jpg

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest xita

so happy i've found out the topic of SDY. I watched Invincible and noticed him bc of his handsome, gentlement and attractive, so i searched his profile and so surprised that his main role in Spring Waltz. You guys know, I've ever not wanted to watch SW because of main actor, I think how weak he is and i dont like his medium long hair :D, but I've just fall in love with SW.

Hope to watch more his projects movie and drama in near future. By the way, I love the most his appearance in Invincible. :) Nice to meet you guys, all fans of SDY :D

• 2 months later...
Guest greyhavens

it's been a while but i'm still a fan. waaaah! miss sdy... i'm now reading on any updates on him.

by any chance, would anyone know if there are any fanmeet in japan by sept? hehe.

sdy forever! :)

hello cholo.. so happy to see you still here.. hello everybody! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest lalapotpot14

I was looking for dramas to watch when I came across Spring Waltz. I actually found him attractive so I decided to watch it. (i really like handsome male leads. not to mention Han Hyo Joo starred there also! love her!) And yes. blush.gif I love those gazes. He is really handsome. I don't know how to "judge" one's acting but I think he really did well in the drama. And oh, that deep voice of his sounds really romantic. :D

I wish that he could star in a drama again soon. and as a lead guy also. :) (added bonus if Han Hyo Joo's his lead female again. just love their chemistry)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8974
According to the News, Seo Do Young is getting married sometime this month (December). Good Luck to him and his future wife!
I'm kind of distraught. I really liked him. Alas...that's the story of life, is it not?
I must say, his character in Thorn Birds is probably the best thing I've seen him play...so well. He's great!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived