Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

Guest mintoro

wow thanks for all the picsssss... so b4 that he was modelling right... cool...

I like to see him smile... sweet and nice...

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heowaymap

Khai Yesterday, 06:20 PM Post #42

I like his smile too...

But he dont smile a lot at spring waltz but when he smile

==> totally agree with you, Khai! He has a very very charming smile

It make me want to see more... and more :blush:

According to the interview of Daniel Henney from Spring Waltz drama, he said that he and Do Young-ssi dont know German and they had to say even though they dont understand :sweatingbullets: .... and they laughed alot b'coz it sounds fun

so that means Do Young-ssi doesnt know German language :huh:

>.<

but I see that DY speak German quitely good...so, he actually has talent :rolleyes:

And, thank everybody for nice pics also

I'm glad that I can see more of DY-ssi

Guest hello

soemthing about his eyes makes me think he is attractive.. andd..he is soooo tall and is built!@! hehe.. agree?? no?

Guest soiree99

Hi everybody, can i join you in admiring this cool guy :P

051008012_L.JPG

Btw, anyone knows which agency manages his career?

Thx in advance :)

Guest mmmlove

Here is the article that talks about why SUH DO-YOUNG is selected for his role in SPRING WALTZ.

source: http://entertainment.mydigitallife.info/ko...n-spring-waltz/

Suh Do-Young Selected as Main Actor in Spring Waltz

New incoming actor Soh Do Young (서도영) has been casted to be main actor in Spring Waltz. Suh Do-Young will costar with Sung Yoo Ri and Daniel Henney (성ìœ 리, 다니엘 헤니) in the 18-episodes drama “Spring Waltz (봄의 왈ì¸ )” scheduled to be aired in early March of 2006.

On Dec 15, the production company “Yoon’s Color (윤스칼라)” announces that, “We select Suh DoYoung to act the role of the main character Yoon Jae Ha (윤재하) after about 20 auditions. He knows English, German, and other foreign languages, plus Waltz.” The filming will take place in Austria from 12/28 to 1/16/2006.

Seo Do-young has previously acted in the Drama City “Oh! Sarah” (directed by Kim Gyu-tae of KBS drama A Love to Kill, and the writer of Oh! Sarah also wrote the acclaimed Drama City “Blue Skies of Jeju Island” which directed by Kim Gyu-tae and starring Uhm Tae Woong) which aired January 2nd 2005.

Suh Do-Young also acted Haeshin which also features Kim Dae Jin (KBS A Love to Kill), ì‹ 마 (Nonstop 5), Lee Minki (My Older Brother directed by Kim Gyu-tae & writen by Kim Kyung-hee, both responsible for KBS A Love to Kill, Be Strong Geumsoon and Rainbow Romance), Yoo In Young (KBS Loveholic), Ahn Nae Sang (KBS Resurrection, 18vs29), Nam Chang Hee (SBS Hard Tack Teacher & Star Candy).

soiree99 --- We are happy to have you here. Do you understand Korean? If you do, you can probably research info about your question in the internet. I'm sorry, I'm not much help. Everytime I see a website about him, I don't understand it. HEHE..

SMILES!!! SMILESS!! -- I agree with all of you guys. When he smiles, it's heaven. When I first saw him in Spring Waltz, I was astonished/amazed by the way he looks. He's really simple but he is so mysterious. I can't imagine anyone else playing his role in SW.. HEHE!!! I hope he does more dramas after SPRING WALTZ.... LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE!!!

:) ohh nice pictures posted here of SDY~^^ .he really got a very nice simle ~

here a clip for a program talking on metro sexual men~ there a segment on SDY and his friend ...quite cuteeee~ ..there his CF shooting , and him playing billard and also shopping for cosmetic and also ..on when he was rehersaling some drama or something ~ quite playful man ..ohh and he does smile alot ^^ his segment er from about 15th min till 28th min .(the entire programen arund 42 min ..the first part is on yiruma .actually the painist behind Spring waltz OST ) ..this might have been 2004 or early 2005 clip

mms://211.39.150.236/SinglesInSeoul/SIS2_07.asf

er forget where i got this from ~ haha i think someone pass it to me .~

image.jpg

Guest poptartsgurl

There is no mention of his height (profile)...

According to the March issue ASTA TV Mag asta_ad.gif

There are some articles of him and his height mentioned is 1.87M....

He's a little over 6'1". Tall. :lol:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Filmography: Movie -- Emperor of the Sea (Jung-hwa's bodyguard)

Just curious..

Isn't 'Emperor of the Sea' better classified as a drama series rather than a movie?

On side note, he was so much more better looking in the emperor of the sea than in spring waltz lol. maybe because of the hairstyle.

Guest eidolon.

I love him so much. I thought he was a little iffy in the beginning of Spring Waltz, but I grew to love him as the storyline progressed. His voice is amazing and I'm a huge fan now (: I was so jealous at the end of Episode 10!!! :X I'm so excited for the next episode of Spring Waltz. Ahh. He's so cute. He's someone.. You could expect to see on the street almost. I don't know why, and he also reminds me a little of KangDongwon. Maybe just his eyes... Hahaha. But his chemistry with HanHyojoo is pretty cute.

Archived