Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

8 minutes ago, jetsu said:

He did mention that he never tried to keep his relationships private, but just never got caught.  If I'm not wrong, this is his first dating rumor .. right? 

Yes,,, he did mention that he never tried to keep his relationship ... maybe his date all along is not  a celebrity .... and the press didn't bother to check .. so now the rumor heats up that his dating with his costar in GT ...:D

His best friend (from BOAB)  already married and had a baby recently ... he must be envy ... ha ha

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MissA said:

Hahaha yes, I hoped for his dating news as well  @syla3.. But but it's kinda so soon me (lol what di you mean, MissA?). I was actually in shock mode

Me and my friend were at a restaurant for lunch,  waiting for the meal to be served, I opened Joompi & yaqiyuki posted it. Lolol I couldn't enjoy the meal like usual kkkkk I'm just a fan & don't even have any right ABOUT his private life..but still...  this is like a bomb kkkkk never thought that day is T.O.D.A.Y.

Congrats to them.. Wish them the best :lol::lol:

@MissA You are so right, its just like a bomb that was dropped on us out of nowhere, we will get use to it in a few days.  We all talk about how we want him to date and settle down, and here it is, rumors of him dating, and it's still a shock even though we know it's bound to happen sooner or later.   

Yes, Congrats to them, I wish them the best too.

3 minutes ago, MissA said:

Hahaha yes, I hoped for his dating news as well  @syla3.. But but it's kinda so soon me (lol what di you mean, MissA?). I was actually in shock mode

Me and my friend were at a restaurant for lunch,  waiting for the meal to be served, I opened Joompi & yaqiyuki posted it. Lolol I couldn't enjoy the meal like usual kkkkk I'm just a fan & don't even have any right ABOUT his private life..but still...  this is like a bomb kkkkk never thought that day is T.O.D.A.Y.

Haha.....same here. Any day but T-O-D-A-Y lol

I have the day off today and I'm so glad I didn't read this after work.......I won't be able to sleep :blink:

Interestingly, when I saw the press con and their 'chemistry' which many commented on, I also thought....oh they're both Cancer-ians. Very private, pretty devoted to their mates and very affectionate when in love. 

Yeah, I wish them well too!

And now, I must go settle my own heart and the shock of the news :lol:

8 minutes ago, kbleon said:

As far as I could remember, this is his first dating rumor.  I wonder where he is now and what he is doing, hmmmmm.

They're busy golfing in heaven...  don't disturb them teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Somehow they look alike :D

@MissA You're not alone, I have the same feeling.  Happy for him, but I'm still in 'upset' mode.  I'm already finding it hard to let go of HW and now him dating ... I'm ok with that (really I am??) but just too soon ... I need a bit of time to digest.

Now I can't have fantasies about him (well anyway I shouldn't) :( 

11 minutes ago, MissA said:

Wow!! All  their fans send them  wishes and happy for them at  JSW n CYR instagram ...:)

** I wonder what is his mom reactions when she heard the news .. or his already told her that his dating at the moment  .. his mom must be so happy .. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Wow!! All  their fans send them  wishes and happy for them at  JSW n CYR instagram ...:)

** I wonder what is his mom reactions when she heard the news .. or his already told her that his dating at the moment  .. his mom must be so happy .. :lol:

Haha I think his mom would've heard the same way, through the grapevine, cos he doesn't talk about his women with her, remember? :lol:

6 minutes ago, syla3 said:

Haha.....same here. Any day but T-O-D-A-Y lol

I have the day off today and I'm so glad I didn't read this after work.......I won't be able to sleep :blink:

Interestingly, when I saw the press con and their 'chemistry' which many commented on, I also thought....oh they're both Cancer-ians. Very private, pretty devoted to their mates and very affectionate when in love. 

Yeah, I wish them well too!

And now, I must go settle my own heart and the shock of the news :lol:

From memory they are both born in July and with a day apart (not the years) .. correct me if I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, jetsu said:

From memory they are both born in July and with a day apart (not the years) .. correct me if I'm wrong.

She - July 16; He - July 18 yeah a day or two apart

But Cancer-sians (I'm not into this but my experiences with them) are really devoted to their mates.

@kbleon - and my father is July 18th. Indeed these two human that I know are funny kkkkkk my father likes to talk talk and talk so much, just like him  :sweatingbullets: 

5 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@MissA There's no room for the 17th :P

Maybe there will be a room for me in next time life :bawling::bawling:

mnsURt.jpg

[POP = bakahreum Herald News] Cha Ye-Ryun engulfed in Joo Sang-wook yeolaeseol showed a cautious look. 
Actress Cha Ye-Ryun agency official said the yeolaeseol related, and Joo Sang-wook's official position on the 28th afternoon Herald POP. 
Cha Ye-Ryun agency official said, "the right thing with golf rounds," said showed "the drama was shot jungen colleagues, now Cider has a crush on each other," he carefully positions. 
Cha Ye-Ryun lead agency official added, "am still careful to say that devotees." <Samsung Card Hilton Grand Wedding Expo>
Before the media were reported, the last 22 days jongyoung one topic wolhwa MBC drama Joo Sang-wook Cha Ye-Ryun, who played in the couple's love-hate 'brilliant seduction' jungyimyeo the devotees had also witnessed a recent golf date. 

Looks like her agency confirmed the rumor already

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Hope he's not a fan of CYR.  hahaha

No, he is not:)

Archived