Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

2 hours ago, cathlin said:

Hi guys !! I just have make up my mind to join soompi, not only become silent reader of this thread ( the only reason I really can’t bear my poor English if I post some here haha :sweatingbullets:)

Fond of him since last year after watch CSL, I’ve never adore Korean actor like him before…just pass by after watch their dramas , only JSW that really attract me of, especially his lively eyes mix with his solid acting, AND of course his adorable Good Looking.:wub: He’s such talented and down to earth actor, I love him :heart:

I love his performance in GT, what a complex character but he can role it perfectly…I hope he can get great script in his next project

Hi @cathlin! Welcome to Joompi........where the JSW crazies gather :D Nice to hear from you. I was a silent reader too until Good Doctor and I was so thrilled he won an award, that I had to scream and join in the happiness here. 

You're right - he is so talented and versatile. Not forgetting s-e-x-y :lol: 

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kbleon said:

Check this BTS, CYR taking photo of JSW, I felt something strange when I saw this, what do you guys think?

Yes, one of the many evidence.  Although she's not the lead in GT, but she is JSW's lead.  

6 minutes ago, jetsu said:

She does seem to be a person who shows affection to the one she loves.  Well how could anyone resist JSW .... such a lucky lady.  

A couple of days ago, I went to play golf with my boyfriend and his mates ... I don't love golf because I can't play well ... but guys playing golf are very attractive ... I can see why CYR fell for JSW.   

I feel that she had a crush on him first, what do you think? Hahahaha, can't wait to hear what both had to say.

4 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Check this BTS, CYR taking photo of JSW, I felt something strange when I saw this, what do you ladies think?

Yeah @kbleon ~ the signs were there.......like you said in the group photos etc and especially this. 

It was hard to place this except under 'budding romance' haha. She seemed extremely playful with him here, like some admirer. 

Just now, kbleon said:

I feel that she had a crush on him first, what do you think? Hahahaha, can't wait to hear what both had to say.

I think so too.  My mum always said it's easy for a guy for fall for a girl when the girl is the one who shows her love for him first.  I can't wait as well, but JSW is a gentle and he won't say she initiated.  

2 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I think so .. ha ha.. but who will not falling for this man ..  and the press must be very busy waiting for the good  news from their agencies ... :P

33 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Yes, and the strongest feeling came when JSW and CYR appeared in the Ilmo ad together, I think Ilmo is one of CYR's gig and she got JSW to be in the photoshoot, and you can see the spark between them at the Press con already.  JSW always appears with her on INS photos, never seen him and CKH except the last day of shooting.

And which of them could recover from a kiss like that one at the beginning of GT:w00t: 

It was remarkable that JSW held back a little bec of his portrayal of HW and to show he was not quite into it as IJ was. Heehee. 

Wonder if the kiss sparked it....and then came golf hahaha

Just now, syla3 said:

And which of them could recover from a kiss like that one at the beginning of GT:w00t: 

It was remarkable that JSW held back a little bec of his portrayal of HW and to show he was not quite into it as IJ was. Heehee. 

I think that had a lot to do with it, imagine first scene of a new drama, HOT KISS!!!!! Even JSW said in the news conference he had a feeling they will work well together, and CYR was blushing.

6 minutes ago, syla3 said:

The kiss could be the start, since he did not have a proper kiss from the 2 dramas before GT ... and 6/7 months of bonding definitely created heaps of sparks.  

12 minutes ago, syla3 said:

Hi @cathlin! Welcome to Joompi........where the JSW crazies gather :D Nice to hear from you. I was a silent reader too until Good Doctor and I was so thrilled he won an award, that I had to scream and join in the happiness here. 

You're right - he is so talented and versatile. Not forgetting s-e-x-y :lol: 

@syla3 yeah i wanna join the happiness  admiring the same guy  with all of you sooo i try to jump in :P

I forgot ...his charming and s-e-x-y   of course :blush:

Hahaha yes, their kisses could be the start. My friend even said so.. She also noticed their hmm hmm since the presscon :D

She immediately sent me text said : "finally your Joo ahjussi  is taken"  :lol:

18 minutes ago, jetsu said:

The kiss could be the start, since he did not have a proper kiss from the 2 dramas before GT ... and 6/7 months of bonding definitely created heaps of sparks.  

He's usually private when he dates right? So, it must be quite something that it's out and open........he must be pretty happy. 

I was waiting for such news of him dating but but but.......errrr, it's so soon haha.

@MissA

"Taken" indeed. 

And what I'd like to know now is......."How he got Taken" kkkkkk. Sounds like the name to the sequel :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, syla3 said:

He's usually private when he dates right? So, it must be quite something that it's out and open........he must be pretty happy. 

I was waiting for such news of him dating but but but.......errrr, it's so soon haha.

@MissA

"Taken" indeed. 

And what I'd like to know now is......."How he got Taken" kkkkkk. Sounds like the name to the sequel :rolleyes:

How he got Taken ... I want to know too :lol::smirk:

He did mention that he never tried to keep his relationships private, but just never got caught.  If I'm not wrong, this is his first dating rumor .. right? 

5 minutes ago, jetsu said:

How he got Taken ... I want to know too :lol::smirk:

He did mention that he never tried to keep his relationships private, but just never got caught.  If I'm not wrong, this is his first dating rumor .. right? 

As far as I could remember, this is his first dating rumor.  I wonder where he is now and what he is doing, hmmmmm.

4 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Ha ha .. even at the Press conference ... he did gave us hints that he will be TAKEN by this girl ... see where he put his HAND ...:w00t: ... but at the time we were so busy to noticed ... ha ha :D

Also it's because he's a easy going person and are always close to his leading actresses.  That's why we didn't think too much about it.

Hahaha yes, I hoped for his dating news as well  @syla3.. But but it's kinda so soon me (lol what do you mean, MissA?). I was actually in shock mode

Me and my friend were at a restaurant for lunch,  waiting for the meal to be served, I opened Joompi & yaqiyuki posted it. Lolol I couldn't enjoy the meal like usual kkkkk I'm just a fan & don't even have any right ABOUT his private life..but still...  this is like a bomb kkkkk never thought that day is T.O.D.A.Y.

Congrats to them.. Wish them the best :lol::lol:

Archived