Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

1 minute ago, Berou said:

It would be better if we get a vlive from both of them. I remember last year YSH attended the vip premiere of a break alone directed by Jo Jae Hyun, he did a mini vlive to promote his movie.

His smile... He can get another nickname Mr. Sunshine smile. We already have handsome Harry, our sexy Mr. Everything

ahhhh a vlive would be amazing!!! 

Mr. Sunshine Smile I love that! Handsome Harry, Our Sexy Mr. Everything, Mr. Sunshine Smile! Ahaha, I love it! 

• Like 3

@Berou I expect that too, so many movies has been coming out but Battleship is one of the two that were talked most about in the last few months! Ahahah, it is funny. I told my grandma that SJS has a movie out and she'll be able to see it soon once it comes out, so she's excited. she's like one of the biggest SJS fans ever ahahah! I also said that YSH might be there for the VIP premiere and she's like "of course, that's his little brother" LOL there's no more trying to argue about that issue w/ my grandma anymore ahah! every single time SJS has a movie out, I always look forward to YSH being there. He always there for his hyung ahaha! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Berou said:

I've searched everywhere and could only find out the 1st ep with eng subs. it's an old drama and drama streaming sites didn't sub it. KBS has uploaded some clips on YT

Thanks chingu... I'll find the clips on YT... I watched a clip before in YT and YSH's acting really amazing..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hyania said:

Chingu, anyone know where I can watch "precious family" where YSH acted as child with autism?

It is an old drama so it's hard to find it online. back then when I was younger, an Korean store had the DVD version and I watched it with that. But it's been so long now, the place is gone. sometimes I wish people like dramafever can sub old dramas for us lol 

• Like 3

HIS INTERVIEWS ARE OUT!!!!!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000183407

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003878482&cid=998561

there are more links but HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!!!

i read a bit of the interviews and am currently busy at the moment but I will explain/slightly translate what I have read so far: 

YSH commented how he felt his confidence slowly went down after Remember and the two movies that came out the following years. His choice to appear in Ruler was a bit of courageous choice for him. He was in a slump. He admits that he is weak in certain aspects but can act out strongly on sad emotions. He thought he could bring out a good character that had a lot of pain and depth to it. YSH also said thankfully through Ruler, he received and got his confidence back up. He will choose his next projects with an encouraging heart and challenge himself in other genres as well.

he said a few things about KSH also but this is what I've read so far: "So Hyun and I would like I meet again in another work if we ever get the chance."

Spoiler

his interviews are currently trending at #2 on Naver!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, joyspartace said:

@Berou I expect that too, so many movies has been coming out but Battleship is one of the two that were talked most about in the last few months! Ahahah, it is funny. I told my grandma that SJS has a movie out and she'll be able to see it soon once it comes out, so she's excited. she's like one of the biggest SJS fans ever ahahah! I also said that YSH might be there for the VIP premiere and she's like "of course, that's his little brother" LOL there's no more trying to argue about that issue w/ my grandma anymore ahah! every single time SJS has a movie out, I always look forward to YSH being there. He always there for his hyung ahaha! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I told you she'll be more convinced by this news!! :lol: my excitement for Seo Ji Sub's releasing movie is increased with my excitement to see Yoo Seung Ho at his premiere :tongue: hhhhhhhh :wub: it will be great if we get to see them sitting beside each other 

22 hours ago, Berou said:

I expect a panel of stars will attend Battleship Island VIP premiere. It's the most anticipated summer 2017 movie

http://m.vlive.tv/video/13674

@joyspartace isn't it funny ? The other day we talked about YSH and SJS, maybe we'll be granted to see them together

I LOVE the actor of the movie!! he gave us more shots of Yoo Seung Ho even when he left to do his short interview/support to the movie!! awwww I'm really thankful :wub: and how funny that I was focusing on hearing Yoo Seung Ho's voice in the background instead of paying attention to the rest of the vlive!! :lol::tongue: 

I really hope we will get another one between Yoo Seung Ho and Seo Ji Sub too!! :D 

1 hour ago, joyspartace said:

HIS INTERVIEWS ARE OUT!!!!!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000183407

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003878482&cid=998561

there are more links but HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!!!

i read a bit of the interviews and am currently busy at the moment but I will explain/slightly translate what I have read so far: 

YSH commented how he felt his confidence slowly went down after Remember and the two movies that came out the following years. His choice to appear in Ruler was a bit of courageous choice for him. He was in a slump. He admits that he is weak in certain aspects but can act out strongly on sad emotions. He thought he could bring out a good character that had a lot of pain and depth to it. YSH also said thankfully through Ruler, he received and got his confidence back up. He will choose his next projects with an encouraging heart and challenge himself in other genres as well.

he said a few things about KSH also but this is what I've read so far: "So Hyun and I would like I meet again in another work if we ever get the chance."

Hide contents

his interviews are currently trending at #2 on Naver!

his confidence went down after Remember, Kim Seon Dal and Joseon magician movies? why?!! :o:( good thing to know Ruler got him his confidence back :) and can't wait for his upcoming projects!! :w00t::wub: thank you soooooo much for the translation chingu!! :wub: and he looks sooooooooo handsome!! :wub::wub::wub: 

0000183407_001_20170720002934107.JPG?type=w430_q70

0000183407_002_20170720002934150.JPG?type=w430_q70

0000183407_004_20170720002934218.JPG?type=w430_q70

Spoiler

0000183407_005_20170720002934249.JPG?type=w430_q70

0000183407_003_20170720002934166.jpg?type=w430_q70

YAAAAAAAAY!! :D:wub: 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

@joyspartace thank you a mile !!!!!!  THAT explains why he went MIA for almost a year... I suspected it, so I'm not very surprised. He sightly mentioned it in one of his interviews, when he promoted Kim Sun Dal. He said he didn't know it would be this hard to establish himself as an adult actor and he blamed himself for the JM's flop, he tried to find faults in himself that could explained the movie's flop.

Now his confidence is back, I hope he'll appear more and choose another project soon

owwww but that wasn't because of fault in his acting!! :( good thing his confidence is back now :) and can't wait to see him exploring new genres and challenging himself and gain more confidence in himself and gain more love and popularity!! :wub: 

edit: 

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 if you watch Remember, you'll understand why his confidence went down. Remember was his drama comeback, the writer especially casted him for the role, the role was like a glove to him. But sadly, although it's his best performance, Nam Gong Min stole the spotlight from him as a villain. He got completely forgotten towards the end, knetizens even liked his anger outbursts and enjoyed watching him. NGM even got a Baeksang for new actor/ villain (?)

Now his confidence is back, I hope he'll appear more and choose another project soon

I couldn't help to notice he looks sinny, even skinnier than me

skinny leg....

He looks like a highschooler 

ohhh I get it now!! :( I was wondering why especially that he was highly praised and the drama was successful raiting wise but for a character to be forgotten and outshined can cause low self-confidence to the actor even if he's in no fault :( good thing that changed now after Ruler :D 

but he's happy which makes us feel better :D...in the videos shared above by our chingu @joyspartace I can see some muscles so he's not that highschooler :wink::wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh HE DATED BEFORE!!:wub::wink: most monest liar I even new!!! :wub: hhhhhhhhhhhh

cr: _seungho_sohyun

• Like 1

@Berou as I was reading the interviews, my heart just kept crushing. finding faults in himself for certain results is totally a YSH's thing. although Remember is my favorite of his so far, I agree with you. everything about it went towards NGM at the end. I was happy for both men as they performed so amazingly but knowing how YSH lost his confidence after Remember, it's understandable. And it doesn't help the confidence much when his two movies repeatedly didn't do as well. it's a good thing that Ruler has lifted his spirits and confidence back up. he mentioned that "choosing Ruler was an idiotic and courageous choice of his" he wanted to take the chance because he wanted to bring out a good character with CP's pain. He mentioned that usually he goes with his parents will but as he is an adult slowly transitioning into roles, he realizes how important his opinions & choices can pinpoint more into some changes in his life. and you're welcome! still busy at the moment just took a brief break to reply, as soon as I am done for the day - I will try to explain/translate his interview if anyone hasn't it already! (:

@sakura2016  you're welcome! (: ahhh, I am also relieved to know that Ruler boosted his confidence back up. hopefully know with his newfound confidence he can pick out upcoming projects with a better heart and thrill for new challenges (:

EDIT: i read a few more & can spare a few minutes to share. YSH had a lot of jokes in the interview LOL I especially loved it when the interview asked about his romance in the drama w/ KSH - he said "I am a criminal" he mentioned that as he & KSH are both inexperienced in certain aspects, she had helped him a lot for some scenes. because he didn't know the general feeling of love, he had a hard time expressing it and KSH also had a hard time. "We helped each other by sharing stories" 

and it seems as if he has read all of KSH's interviews as he did reply to some things she did say. he also said "thanks to KSH, there's a rumor about me with the army warmer now. I had to wear it in winter, too cold" he laughed.

& @Berou can I say that we'll at least be a bit relieved for a while? he mentioned that he has decided to stay away from historical dramas for a while as it is more tiring. the wigs and clothing are too hard for him throughout the filming. phew! thank goodness. 

• Like 4

@joyspartace I'm relieved that he got his confidence back and excited to see how he'll challenge himself in the future, hopefully soon :wub: 

hhhhhhhh yeah the Ajussi/army warmer teasing is out now!! :lol:...hhhhhhhhhh looks like you and @Berou were wishing for it!! :lol: though he was supper handsome as the King/CP/Chief Peddler but really I'm happy too that he'll stay away from sageuks for a while, he suffered for 7 months with cloths not warm enough in cold winter and too hot in already hot summer, he can now have better filming conditions for modern projects before deciding to do another sageuk if a good interesting projects came his way later!! 

• Like 4

ahahaha! I'm fine with either genres as long as he's back on our screens but more healthy and happier than before.

ahhhh, that's what I noticed too! to see KSH lose confidence like how YSH did last year, it was hard to read. I agree with you. KSH may be gone for while till she regains it back. 

yes! I'm also waiting for the official translations lol / my Korean isn't the best so I don't even trust myself LOL

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Berou said:

Good news! lol. 

As much as I like him, I can't watch him all the time in sageuks. after army he did 3 sageuks. Too MUCH !!!

I want to see him in something else than melo. Let's create a prayer circle and hope he'll play an ex-secret agent next time hahaha.

In fact, I'll be fine as long as it's not another melo : comedy/ action/ romcom/ sci-fi/ suspense/ thriller

I'm going to wait the official  eng trans of his interviews, then we'll analyze them 

@sakura2016 what happened to him last year, happend to KSH this year. These two went trough similar experiences and got hurt. When I read KSH's interview, I felt she lost her confidence. She'll be away for a while till she'll get it back.

hhhhhhhhh yeah right he made 3 sageuk projects in the row but they felt different still!!...well we can be assured he'll come with something challenging for himself from what he said in his interview :D and I'm on the praying circle!! :tongue: *praying* 

it's sad and hard time and the timing is the worst aspect of it with both of them going through that hard time when they were trying to start and establish themselves as adult actors no longer child actors but that will pass by with Kim So Hyun like it did with Yoo Seung Ho thankfully!! 

24 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

yes! I'm also waiting for the official translations lol / my Korean isn't the best so I don't even trust myself LOL

I'm really thankful to you for your translation even if your korean isn't the best!! :wub: 

from one of his interviews!! 

Q- Responsibility is different. When did you begin to feel responsible?

Yoo Seung Ho: It was in elementary school. It was the day when I was late on the shooting spot. I heard that 100 people are waiting for you because of you. I was so upset that I had a situation like that. I cried a lot in the car. I will say that if I am sick enough to die, I will rest, but if I can stand it, I will endure it. Is not everybody in the field really having a hard time? I was grumbled about being hurt, but there was no serious injury. (Interview ②)

awwwwwwww this young man!! :heart: don't get hurt nor sick and don't push yourself too much Yoo Seung Ho!! :heart: 

I'm waiting for the official translation too!! 

• Like 3

@sakura2016 aw I'm glad you like my translations! and cries!!! This is why I love his answers and interviews more than anyone else's lol

right now, the comments for his interview is filled with positive stuff (it's not even surprising) one comment that stood out for me is 

"how is his interview always so much more mature and better than other celebrities? It's that aura that YSH has when he answers questions."

• Like 4

@Berou I know right! (: gosh, so many people do admire and are star struck by him and he doesn't even realize it ahahah!

sincere interviews are always the better. he even partially denied to answer a question about KSH by saying "it's dangerous situation to answer that as she's a minor" applaud YSH ahahah! That honesty and sincerity is what we all love lol

hes such a good person. he said that when he found out KSH's age afterwards, he felt a huge sense of responsibility. It was his first time since his debut to be working alongside someone younger than him. He was grateful that KSH was mature and perfect so he didn't have to help much. He did say that out of the young cast, he felt responsible to lead the way for them. so mature ((((:

• Like 5

@Berou @joyspartace he gives the feeling he's one of us more than a celebrety with image and status to live up to which makes him different and more closer to us!! if you got what I mean!!

I was "BUT YOU'RE A CELBRITY TOO!!" then his response melted me!! awwwwww :heart: 

he also said that fame and popularity is a good thing but his focus is to act as good as possible and to be an actor is his pupose!! :heart: 

regarding his choice to act in Ruler I think he saw it as an idiotic and courageous decision was due to him acting in two other sageuk films before that didn't do well so he was worried how things will go with this drama but thankfully it got high rating and good praises which made him feel better with more ease though he still felt pressured due to the filming taking longer time than planed and his body got tired which made him feel sorry believing he could've done better in many scenes but couldn't due to his fatigue but that's Yoo Seung Ho feeling he didn't do his best even when he did... :wub: 

edit: @joyspartace true!! I love his honesty!! and how he see himself responsable for those around him!! :heart: 

• Like 3

hhhhhhhhhh he's so funny he was asked about his need to keep his image and he replyed that it's troublesome sometimes, sometimes he wants to live more freely " For example, there is a time to go home late at night playing with friends in a PC room or billiards room. Ilsan does not have many cars on the road at night. At the moment I am tired and the traffic light is red, but I have to wait until I am blue, but sometimes I want to go home quickly. But if you cross it, someone is going to take a picture and put it on the Internet. 'Actually Yoo Seung-ho is like this.' It seems that the right image makes me a little bit harder. I do not know more and more. I do not know what is the right answer and what is not. In fact, I am now twenty-five, and I want to live a little more comfortably. It's not that I committed a criminal act. Oh, it's a crime to cross a street on a red light. (Laughter) I think I want to live a little more comfortably and I am trying to get more of it." hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crossing the street on a red light is a crime!! :lol: 

he also talked about why he didn't go to university and he said that his decision didn't change, he doesn't like studying and didn't want to take an opportunity to someone else (that's thaughtful of him) and he doesn't see the logic in studying while he's acting!! and he talked about how acting brings fun and joy feelings seeing the process of the work being joined scene with a scene and how people love it at the end, finding it an addictive job!! :wub: 

one more thing, he said he wants to play an evil role (HAHAHA we were talking about it :D) finding it an attractive role even if he'll face a mesirable end!! and said he'd love to try a light role and it would be fun if he got to play a role as "쌈마이" he means "Fight My Way"? it would be really fun indeed!! :D and ended that he wants to play varu=ious characters whch is what we wish for too!! :D 

now have to go have a dinner with my sister or my mother will cook me instead!! :lol::tongue:  

• Like 5