Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-ruler-master-of-the-mask-yoo-seung-ho-i-look-forward-to-my-reward-vacation-108034.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

even YSH knew that Ruler was MBC's most successful drama this year and he looked forward to a reward vacation, sadly they didn't get it. 

ahhhhh, I'm so sorry to keep on posting differently at different times like this. 

• Like 5

@joyspartace thank you soooooo much chingu for sharing! :wub: that adorable smile :wub::wub::wub: as much as I want him to have SNS to have more updates about/from him I understand him not having one, I'm like him in that, I'm no celebrety but I feel shy and awkward of the idea of taking selfies and posting them with "the food is delicious" "the weather is good" comments :sweatingbullets: hhhhhh though that help us us fans to know more about him while he's away for a while knowing he's doing well and having fun :wub: 

4 hours ago, joyspartace said:

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-ruler-master-of-the-mask-yoo-seung-ho-i-look-forward-to-my-reward-vacation-108034.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

even YSH knew that Ruler was MBC's most successful drama this year and he looked forward to a reward vacation, sadly they didn't get it. 

ahhhhh, I'm so sorry to keep on posting differently at different times like this. 

that's bad but good thing is he knows how successful his drama was :D 

I was laughing when he said "A few reasons I didn't go to college was because I didn't like studying and if I go, someone else would have to be dropped. I'd rather give the chance to someone who really wants it. However, reports didn't mention that I said I didn't like studying and made me look good. I just don't like studying. I did that while I worked in junior and high school but it was tough" hhhhhhhhh 1st time someone feels guilty for beeing made to look good :lol::wub: but he still looks good even with this answer, even more good now!! :wub: 

he really loves and enjoy having a simple life and I feel happy seeing (reading about) him having fun time as he pleases!! :wub: 

• Like 3

Hi yoopies!! I'm back!! How are you chingudeul? It's been a while since the last time i visited this thread :D Just want to say hello and post some beautiful fan-cam and photos from "Battleship Island" red carpet ^_^ Seungho looks so cool and handsome tonight!  :heart:

• Like 4

preview from "Battleship Island" red carpet

DFLmvGeUMAMJTb5.jpg

DFLmvGfUAAAFd0T.jpg

DFLc58BU0AAAgs_.jpg

@Berou so nice to meet you too and glad to be back again :D yes i have read some of them..I might be not active in this thread but my love for Seungho is forever ^^

@sakura2016 hi chingu. Nice to see you too!^^

Maybe some of yoopies here noticed that i often visited "Ruler-Master of Mask" but never post my thoughts or comments there. It's just that i'm not really good with words so i often can't express my thoughts. I like reading other people comments or thoughts and posting some updates that i found better than posting my own thoughts hahaha..

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

preview

@Berou so nice to meet you too and glad to be back again :D yes i have read some of them..I might be not active in this thread but my love for Seungho is forever ^^

@sakura2016 hi chingu. Nice to see you too! Maybe you noticed that i often visited "Ruler-Master of Mask" but never post my thoughts or comments there. It's just that i'm not really good with words so i often can't express my thoughts. I like reading other people comments or thoughts and posting some updates that i found better than posting my own thoughts hahaha...

hhhhhhh yeah I noticed that and was greatful for your updates there too!! :wub::D 

awwwwww :wub: 

cr; owner

cr: owner

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

I'm disappointed, we didn't get any vlive :(. 

I searched YSH's name on YT and found out this video.

me too :( but se got to see updates of him and his adorable shy smile so I'm happy!! :D:wub: 

awwwwwww thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: funny thing is I want to add more OSTs but don't want to eliminate any from this list too!! :lol: can I share it in Ruler thread? :) 

• Like 1

@Berou the trans above are true. he kept his answers as simple as that since he chose his answers very carefully. he admitted that she helped a lot w/ the melodrama aspect w/ filming since he's not as good. above where he talked about how he was swoon by her beauty, he responded that way due to the fact the interviewer repeated KSH's words of the same exact way about how she saw YSH. I feel like he kept his words to very minimal since she is only 19. He felt as if he said anything else, it would be bad for him and So Hyun herself in public light. His words are almost the exact as KSH so I really didn't see much other than complimenting each other. Other than complimenting her beauty, acting and how they understand each other's stories due to being child actors - he didn't comment much on his feelings or if his heart fluttered. 

in a way, the whole "I'm a criminal" sense was said in a joking matter as I think the interview were asking about their kiss and how the public are truly a huge fan of both him & her together. he explained that it wasn't even a kiss as their lips only touched. and he is thankful for the love and support for his chemistry w/ her.

• Like 3

@Berou @joyspartace didn't read of him saying that he was flattered actually!! he only talked how much help she gave him during filming and he'd love to work with her again!! I believe that's the best answer he can guive!! he can't say his heart fluttered because it will put him and her in bad place with her being minor and he can't say no since they are supposed to give a certain feeling for the fans and answering in a slight wrong way can backfire on them too so it's the best to answer he can give!! 

@Berou thank you chingu!! :wub: 

• Like 2

@Berou I agree with you!! when I saw it at 1st I was unpleased since I knew what he said even with the limited korean I know but others don't and will believe these posted unofficial-fan-translation as they please!! from what I read and understood he said he answered in a questioning way that he can't really say he was fluttered when she's a minor, can he?!! let's wait for the official translation and see!!

• Like 3

Awww..our Mr. Sexy Everything makes my heart flutter..his new photos too :D :wub:

Hmm..about the heartbeating comment..as per some translations i read at shipper thread, wasn't it referred to as the 'swooning over KSH?' And he answered that it would be a crime if he was to admit it :blink: my korean is very limited..i only know 1% of 99.9. So I don't know what is real or not.

I do know i would like for YSH to act again with KSH though one day :wub:

• Like 3

Yoo Seung Ho explains why he doesn't do social media

By yckim124 

yoo-seung-ho

Yoo Seung Ho revealed the reason he doesn't do social media. 

In an interview with Sports Hankook on July 19, Yoo Seung Ho commented, "I don't do social media because I don't think it fits me. I tried to give interest for my job as a celebrity but I just couldn't take selcas and upload them myself."

He added, "I found out about hashtags later on too. I was filming an ad and they kept talking about hashtags. I didn't know what it was but learned it after they explained it to me."

The actor continued, "I don't do much and don't have much to say. That's another reason why I don't do social media. But since I don't get to communicate with my fans, they get curious so I wonder if I need to start."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/yoo-seung-ho-explains-why-he-doesnt-do-social-media

-----------

Yoo Seung Ho reveals he enlisted in the military to run away from the entertainment industry

By yckim124

yoo-seung-ho

Yoo Seung Ho opened up about his acting career in an interview with E Daily.

Yoo Seung Ho, who started his career at a young age as a child actor, revealed that he actually did not like acting. 

He first shared how he got into the industry, and explained, "I had a friend in my town who was a kid model. I was 5-years-old at the time. I was recommended (modeling) for a children's fashion catalog. So I did and then I found myself filming CFs, dramas, and movies. Honestly, I didn't want to do it. My parents didn't enjoy it much either. But our family wasn't doing very well and I kept receiving job offers so I just continued on. I was like that up to my middle and high school days but I couldn't give up. I knew I've crossed a river that I couldn't go back and I felt like I can no longer return to the way things were."

He continued, "So I ran away to the military. I had a lot of thoughts about my job and life. Then in the military, I realized that this is my path."

Yoo Seung Ho also talked about his decision in giving up college. When asked, "Do you have any regrets about not attending college?", he answered, "Not at all. There's a part that people don't know. I didn't go to college because I didn't want to study. (laugh)" 

He explained, "I had to study and act simultaneously. My parents told me that I need to have basic knowledge but I had a complaint about that at the time. I wondered why I had to study when I already had a job. I could've majored in performing arts/theater in college but it bothered me to think that I, who wouldn't be studying hard, would be taking the place of someone who could be."

@vangsweetie637 yes he made the "crimnal" comment about the kiss scene I think hhhhh and didn't give much of an answer to the fluttering question from what I recall and understand!! let's wait for the official translations :) and I hope too for him to have another drama with Kim Soo Hyun!! :D:wub: 
  • Like 2

Aww thanks for the article @sakura2016

I find it very..humbling..to see his honesty when it came to his choice in acting, military and education. And i can totally relate to his answers. I find myself admiring him even more after knowing why he chose acting, and find myself wanting to hug him when he states why he went to the military early to figure out his career. It must have been hard on him to be thrown into a career so early of an age, which must have borne great responsibilities. But i am glad he found his path and chose his life the way he wanted it to be. This is something people cannot do often because of all the things they must consider. 

As for education, i totally relate to him. And can understand his decision. I too made the same decision and for the very same reasons. I didn't want to pursue my education further and despite my parents pushing me, I also felt the same as him. I didn't want to take the place of someone who would have wanted it more (i don't like studying too haha). YSH indeed is a private person which I totally understand. And we fans definitely respect his choice. Being a celebrity can be very..stressful and privacy is ripped away easily. If he is happy then I am happy. I don't want YSH to be an unhappy human being. I have seen a lot of my celebrities who pretended to happy but were not from the inside. I would hate for YSH to be one because he is truly a man of my fandom and one of my biases. Hence, YSH, be happy!! Do whatever you want and we will still love you! :wub:

Getting to know more like this..made me realize why I am a fan of his. Not only is he charming and sexy but his honesty and humble nature is a hard virtue to come by. 

@Berou LOVE LOVE AND LOVE your profile picture! :D

• Like 4