Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@joyspartace thank you so much for the news chingu!! :wub: I feel so happy to know and see how Yoo Seung Ho is loved and gaining more celebreties as his friends :D:wub: 

oh I found the articles :D 

So Ji Sub Talks About Yoo Seung Ho’s Resemblance To Him And Describes Him As An “Angel”

so-ji-sub-yoo-seung-ho.jpg

On July 24, at an interview for his new movie “The Battleship Island,” So Ji Sub talked about his look-alike, Yoo Seung Ho, and asked if they still looked alike.

During his child actor days, Yoo Seung Ho had gathered attention for his uncanny resemblance to So Ji Sub. The two actors seem to be quite close today as well. Yoo Seung Ho mentioned So Ji Sub at a recent interview to support “The Battleship Island” and attended the movie’s VIP press conference on July 20.

So Ji Sub said, “He called me after the VIP press conference and said he enjoyed the movie,” and continued, “He’s like an angel. He grew up so upright that I thought it would have been better for him to have some more fun. I’m thinking he’s probably having a little more fun now.”

Spoiler

The interviewer asked So Ji Sub if he himself is having fun and enjoying his life, to which he responded, “I try to enjoy [life]. Making music and doing exercise are the efforts I’ve been making to do so.” So Ji Sub has been periodically releasing albums as a rapper since 2008. He explained that he could talk about himself in his music, and doing so made it easier for him when he’s acting.

Regarding exercise, he stated, “I like exercising so much that it’s a stress reliever. I use a lot of my energy on working out. My joints aren’t in good condition, and somehow they hurt more when I don’t exercise. I try to work out everyday.”

Meanwhile, “The Battleship Island” premieres on July 26 and stars Song Joong Ki, Hwang Jung Min, Lee Jung Hyun, and Kim Soo Ahn.

Source (1)

Kim So Hyun Talks About Filming Kiss Scene With Yoo Seung Ho For “Ruler: Master of the Mask”

Following the end of the hit drama, “Ruler: Master of the Mask,” actress Kim So Hyun sat down for an interview and talked about what it was like working with her co-stars and even opened up about the kiss scene she shared with Yoo Seung Ho.

First, she commented on her co-stars L and Yoo Seung Ho and said, “Both of them are very nice and pure. It was clear that they were very caring and respectful towards one another while filming. L is very hard working and ambitious. He is really good at reading other people and matching his acting to theirs. He has great attention to detail.”

Kim So Hyun then talked about Yoo Seung Ho and said, “There was one scene where Yoo Seung Ho and I had to ride a horse. Sometimes, these horses are hard to control and it can be really scary to be around them because it’s hard to predict their actions. While I was riding the horse with Yoo Seung Ho, the horse started to get a little out of control. We were both scared, but he urged me to sit on the safer side and tried to make the entire experience more safe for me. I was really grateful towards him.”

Finally, Kim So Hyun talked about the kiss scene she shot with Yoo Seung Ho. At first, she seemed very embarrassed and revealed, “We didn’t have to shoot the scenes many times, but it was a bit awkward. Whenever there is a romantic scene, the production staff would always make fun of me in a joking way. They are all very silly. I was really embarrassed on the inside but pretended like it didn’t matter and tried to focus on the filming.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/23/kim-so-hyun-talks-about-filming-kiss-scene-with-yoo-seung-ho/

4 hours ago, nammminn said:

yeahh i normally wait til the drama is done then i just binge watch im like halfway done :D:D it is so true!!! he has this charm about him! 

hhhhhh that's what I (mostely) used to do :D but that changed with time when I'm interested in drama and for sure when it's of an actor I love!! :tongue::wink:...true!! :wub: 

• Like 3

EDIT: ahhhh, I was strolling through my YSH's YouTube playlist & found this old past video of him dancing to Gangnam style when he was the Jade Emperor for Aarang & the Magistrate. Ahhhhh, this was one of my fave roles for him. His little banter with King of Hell was always funny. He didn't appear much but still so adorable ahahaha! 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

EDIT: ahhhh, I was strolling through my YSH's YouTube playlist & found this old past video of him dancing to Gangnam style when he was the Jade Emperor for Aarang & the Magistrate. Ahhhhh, this was one of my fave roles for him. His little banter with King of Hell was always funny. He didn't appear much but still so adorable ahahaha! 

hhhhhhh thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: he's adorable!! :wub: hhhhh 

found this :wink: Yoo Seung Ho "Oppa" side!! :D:wub: 

I fell deeply for him!! :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 4

Hi, 

I'm crossposting this from the Please Help Me thread, as it might be more relevant posting this here:

I've found a clip of Yoo Seung-ho's 2012 appearance in Top Gear Korea but I've only found it with Chinese and Vietnamese subtitles. I don't dare ask anyone to produce English subtitles but, if a kind soul who speaks either Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese can help me figure out what they're talking about, I'd be forever grateful.

Many thanks in advance and a great day to you all!

• Like 4

am still a yoopies in ninja mode. and even more i am a noona-fAN who simply admire him his melo drama scene, i do not sought or dream to date him, so i speak as with objective spirit. He, who do not need to be inspired or lead on by his co-leads, he simply can weep rivers even if you throw him with a imaginery CGI images, and even if he cried for his enemies, his dad and not even for his girls... he is the Prince of Melodrama, second to NONE.

ALLOW me to just speak up for YSH and will evaporate after this.

Regarding YSH's lovelife and ideal type, and his second to none honesty and sincerity.

just let the few article speak for itself, the few diff stages of growth, from year to year, YSH's ideal of girl changes, is it he lied as a liar.. no. every single confession, is closed and sincere to his heart at that moment, just like each one of us, our ideal changed along as we grow up. but never did YSH lead anyone falsely or give any false hope to any actresses during BTS, or at interviews... he who has zero anti-fans does not earn this fame falsely, he indeed stayed honest and transparent.  dare any actresses to try to say he goes touchy-touchy? i guess all should say he is one of the most gentleman co-lead around, not because of his age, or his shyness, its his personalities. He scared to death of rumours and fakeness, and false publicities. the fact that he is still not holding any social sites even after the Ruler aired finished, he is unwavering about not using false girl-friend rumours or any other rumours for ratings or popularities.

http://q-e3.com/2016/02/interview-with-yoo-seung-ho/?lang=en

Interview with 俞承豪 Yoo Seung Ho

4. How off-screen dating life like?

I have never really dated. But when I was in school, I used to like a girl. I wanted to be nice to her but it was in my senior year and studies were very important so we couldn’t date. I have forgotten about her and the last I heard, she is happily attached!

https://www.soompi.com/2012/01/26/yoo-seung-ho-chooses-iu-as-his-ideal-type/

Yoo Seung Ho Chooses IU as His Ideal Type

January 26, 2012

After some prodding, Yoo Seung Ho chose IU as the female celebrity closest to his ideal type in a game of celebrity ideal “World Cup.” Perhaps it was it due to their recent photo shoot, but IU beat out After School’s Uee, SNSD’s Seohyun, miss A’s Suzy, f(x)’s Sulli and Krystal, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and actress Kang Sora.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/yoo-seung-ho-plans-on-getting-married-to-a-non-celebrity-reveals-ideal-type

Yoo Seung Ho plans on getting married to a non-celebrity + reveals ideal type

By mssylee, December 24, 2014

The actor was also asked of his marriage and/or dating plans, to which he answered, "As for dating, I will let you guys know when I do start [dating]. I like girls who are the same age as I am. But as for dating [age] I can handle a maximum of four years apart." 
Yoo Seung Ho also revealed that he would like to marry a non-celebrity when the time comes, and that his ideal type had changed while he was in the military. He said, "I like girls who are innocent. My ideal type changed while I was in the military. I like girls with wavy long hair.

https://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/yoo-seung-ho-describes-his-ideal-type-in-great-detail-2/

Yoo Seung Ho Describes His Ideal Type (in Great Detail)

deedeegii March 28, 2015

When asked who his current ideal type is, Yoo Seung Ho revealed, half jokingly, “My ideal type now is [Park] Shin Hye nuna,” to which the actress said, “Don’t lie!” He then explained his real ideal type: “A woman dressed in a dark-colored outfit, wearing a bag at her side. Also, she should hold a book in her arms and love animals as well,” evoking laughter with his detailed description.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/yoo-seung-ho-chooses-between-go-ara-and-park-min-young

Yoo Seung Ho chooses between Go Ara and Park Min Young

The reporter then threw a curveball at him with, "I saw that Yoo Seung Ho chose ['Remember' co-star] Park Min Young over Go Ara, though?"  Looking shocked, Go Ara exclaimed, "He did?  Really?"

Embarrassed, Yoo Seung Ho said, "Today, I like Ara," making everyone laugh

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-yoo-seung-ho-is-there-a-nice-girl-with-short-hair--96089.html

[Interview] Yoo Seung-ho, "Is there a nice girl with short hair?"

2016/06/27

When did he last have a girlfriend?
"I don't think I've actually had a proper one. I've asked for blind dates but I never got anything. If I have a girlfriend, I'd like to go to the sea".
We asked about his ideal type. Yoo Seung-ho answered right away.

"She must not lie, she has to be respectful to her elders and I would like her to be appealing more than pretty. I like short hair compared to long hair and I'm not very tall so she should be about 165 centimeters. I like fair skin and I like pants of women not skirts".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/yoo-seung-ho-says-he-was-a-huge-fanboy-of-a-pink-while-in-the-military

Yoo Seung Ho says he was a huge fanboy of A Pink while in the military

By yckim124  

During a recent interview with Sports Seoul, Yoo Seung Ho, who is well known as a big fan of A Pink, was asked about his love for the girl group. The actor stated, "I really liked them when I was in the military. I started my morning with A Pink, and ended my evening with them. Soldier Yoo Seung Ho was like that.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/monarch-stars-yoo-seung-ho-and-kim-so-hyun-choose-each-other-as-their-ideal-types

'Monarch' stars Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun choose each other as their ideal types

Actor Bae Yoo Ram said, "Please share your thoughts on the kissing scene that was broadcast recently."
Hearing this, both actors laughed, saying, "We did our best," and "We did a good job."
When asked about their ideal type of man and woman, the stars named each other, as they giggled along. "Just date already," Bae Yoo Ram added, causing even more laughter!

we can say he is still finding his footings, searching for his ideals, unsure, insecure, not settling down... and he refused to dance along the tune of his peers by trying out real dating.. blind datings he should have, a lot of discussions at this sites testify that. but in a real love situation where he has given his heart.. signs has not shown... or maybe if ever there be, he will be the kind that preferred his loved one to be non-celeb, say if he can control his heart to fall or not fall for celeb. But. he will never want to fall outside his comfort zone, and be irreaponsible to allow his loved one to be chase by paparazzi, the fact that he never allow anyone to take pic of his mum, his sister. and asked his camp mate who took photo of him during camp days to delete his picture on IG ... he kept distance between reel and real ...
disappointed we can over what he seems 'missed out a good matching one' or blame him for doesn't keep to his words about ideal type (oh, if we really wants to do that, i guess IU or Apink or Park shin Hye, Go Ara will need to throw stones at YSH... ) com'on, he is been polite to the co-leads at every stages of his acting experinences. and making them less embarrassed, imagine if he co-lead Go ARa, and he still sticked to saying he chose PMY or IU or PSH.. it will truly shamed and insult GoAra... but is it leading GoAra on, or lying to Go-ara/YSH shippers?
you can answer that yourself.

ok, YSH, hope you are satisfied with my defense. do not fret or saddened over the sudden hurts and rumurs, even this shall comes to pass... you are still the most transparent and real actor, that will never used bts or loveline to boost your rating.
speaking from a noona that never dream of dating you, n wish to really see you find your one true love one day very soon.

13 hours ago, sanaeozora said:

Hi, 

I'm crossposting this from the Please Help Me thread, as it might be more relevant posting this here:

I've found a clip of Yoo Seung-ho's 2012 appearance in Top Gear Korea but I've only found it with Chinese and Vietnamese subtitles. I don't dare ask anyone to produce English subtitles but, if a kind soul who speaks either Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese can help me figure out what they're talking about, I'd be forever grateful.

i am chinese. if by a few days time no one come forward and go the translate, i will do a short one just picking on the part where he is related.
  but i do believed there are some chinese here lurking. anyone want to give sanaeozora a helping hand?

• Like 4

On 25/07/2017 at 7:10 PM, maryofbethany said:
On 25/07/2017 at 3:20 PM, sanaeozora said:

Hi, 

i am chinese. if by a few days time no one come forward and go the translate, i will do a short one just picking on the part where he is related.
  but i do believed there are some chinese here lurking. anyone want to give sanaeozora

oh, you're one of those I feel jealous of for knowing chinese?!! :o hhhhhhh and always love reading your posts/deffences :D:wub: 

I watched the video a month ago or something with viet-sub since chinese or vietnamese make no difference to me being ignorant of both *headdowndefeated* hhhhhh but I loved it and was laughing feeling the teasing and playfulness even though understanding 10 words out 100 hhhhhhh

@joyspartace thank you do much for all your posts!! :wub: 

hhhhh so he's trying to gain fat by eating ramyeon at night and sleep just after?!! :lol: sorry but that's no guarantee, I eat supper late at night and I eat fatening food too but I gained not even 1 Kg!! :lol: I think even when he gains weight overworking himself physically and emotionally leads to him losing weight beside his body can be the kind that doesn't gain weight easily!! most actors who went to melitary service tend to gain more weight but didn't see that with Yoo Seung Ho!! 

and I don't want him to pressure himself in picking his new project, just love it and think how he can learn more out of it and show somthing more of him to us and we'll love it too!! :):wub: 

______

that's how to have your payback!! :lol: so cute!! :wub: 

cr: owner

• Like 2

Park Chul Min recently sat down for an interview and he talked about his admiration and love for Yoo Seung Ho. 

He mentioned at how proud he is of Yoo Seung Ho, he has watched him grow up not only by working together but also from afar. He shares at how different their age are but he honestly treats and looks at YSH proudly like an older brother. He also shares that when they're acting together because they have worked together so many times, they share such similar thoughts with one another. Suggesting what they should do for certain scenes and even how they each feel about scenes. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

Park Chul Min recently sat down for an interview and he talked about his admiration and love for Yoo Seung Ho. 

He mentioned at how proud he is of Yoo Seung Ho, he has watched him grow up not only by working together but also from afar. He shares at how different their age are but he honestly treats and looks at YSH proudly like an older brother. He also shares that when they're acting together because they have worked together so many times, they share such similar thoughts with one another. Suggesting what they should do for certain scenes and even how they each feel about scenes. 

Thanks chingu for the update... Do you have the link for the interview? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Berou said:

Oh I don't want to put any pressure, when you're ready, tell us :wink:

no, no worries that was my plan actually but you asked me before I get to ask you!! :wink::D I'm scared actually but I need to get over it or I'll never watch the drama hhhhhh and that's NOT an option to me anymore!! :wink: 

2 hours ago, Berou said:

You already know the ending, grab your heart and give it a try. YSH was really wasted in ruler, you should see his acting in remember.

I loved him in Ruler so I want to see how more I can love with Remember :wink: I'll be grabbing my heart and bad and everything I can grab watching this drama hhhhhh ahhhhhh don't forget the smile gifs you promised us chingu, I'll be holding to them too to survive the drama... :tongue: 

• Like 1