Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@Berou @joyspartace_stv for sure not glamorizing villains but like you said great villains are great roles with great twisting stories and different acting aspects!! 

I agree that this kind of roles are more possible in movies than dramas and I hope he'll get such role really soon, elminating his victimes instead of his ennemies by the law and morals? :wink::wub: 

Spoiler

and I believe I'll hate myself for not hating him even then :lol::wub: 

@Berou I want to see him in a rom-com since he never played such a role before from what I know, but not the simple kind of rom-coms, I want it to have a twist in it and  I want to see him playing complicated roles that make use of every detailed facial expression of him whatever that role or genre is!!

• Like 2

@Berou hmm....

1) a sadistic murderer on the loose with his own sad story like a childhood that caused him to be like this (I dislike the ones that have these killers motivating all these murders without a reasoning) I feel like YSH would do so amazing carrying on heavy emotions that a character would have as a child. 

2) a cold hearted CEO for a company who strives to do only the best and be involve with the best that has a bit of a greed. YSH could be so amazing with his hair always styled up and a suit on half the time (Remember had him in such good outfits lol) but this character could be cold hearted but instantly become sweet and caring towards people or things that make him happy 

3) TWINS. If he could play twins in like a movie with two total different personalities, that would be so nice to see. One could be the slapstick kind, the one that people love and the one who provides all sorts of laughter around him. And the other could be more of the serious kind of yearns for the love that his twin always gets from others 

4) detective - one of my dreams is for him to take upon a role in a drama that handles hard crimes. He could play a character that get easily into a case and let his emotions get the best of him. each case portrays his own personal struggle and how he takes care of the victims and criminals could showcase so much of his talent as an actor 

am I being too greedy? I could go on forever lol

• Like 3

@Berou yes! TUNNEL was one of faves dramas this year! Choi Jin Hyuk really did amazing in that role! I especially loved how connected every single thing was till the end in that drama! ahah yes! CEO especially the ones who had a hard time connecting with people, they do tend to be awkward! YSH would be able to nail that perfectly so well ahaha!

how'd you know that I thought of KSH with the twins ahaha! they would challenge him and that would be so good for us to see but also himself. Sometimes when I look at YSH, we know that at times he doubts his own capability as an actor so I feel like the more challenges there are, the more confidence he can gain with each given role. 

@sakura2016 a rom com would be so nice to see. I hope he does that later in the future tho, one he gains experiences in his own life - he can do so well with those lovey dicey scenes. ageyo is use so much for rom coms. YSH has a natural ageyo to him that comes out without trying but I feel as if it'll be hard for him to do it through acting so it'll be really nice once those experiences occur in his life and he can challenge himself w/ those roles. I feel like rom coms with actors in their 30s are more doable for most people, less cheesy in a sense AHAHHA 

• Like 3

didn't watch Tunnel but heard alot about it and yeah I think it would be great to see Yoo Seung Ho in such role and CEO who have hard time connecting with people would be awesome :D 

@joyspartace_stv his 30s? that's too far away chingu :blink: hhhhhhh yeah I agree having more experience in his life would help him more with such roles but can we have a rom-com before he turns 30? :tongue: hhhhhh 

• Like 2

@Berou & @sakura2016 ahhh! HEARTLESS CITY!! I agree! It was very detailed and very good! I was one of those people who were upset that it didn't get that much attention. Noir dramas aren't considerably well loved internationally or domestically at least. 

ah, tunnel is most definitely good! OCN has been releasing such good dramas this year, worth spending some time watching it. moment can be a bit ehh and slow but altogether, they're more detailed and more involved with the characters than anything else. Which is why I hope YSH gets an offer from a cable drama soon. It'll be nice to venture out of the big 3 for a bit and try a cable channel. 

CRIES! SAME! You can always tell by his eyes that there's such doubt in him and it makes me wonder, whyyyyyy? He's so loved and cared for with his personality and acting skills. But you know what they say - words from others are nice to hear but whether you feel like so is more important. one day, I hope we can see the day where YSH can confidently stand and be proud on being such an amazing actor (;

Ahhhh goodnight Berou! 

• Like 3

@Berou @joyspartace_stv no didn't see Healtless City and can't see it too!! :lol: I heared alot of great things about the drama but it's tooooooo dark for me and I'm a person who can't handle all that darkness+sad ending :o *crashingsound* I'm going against my nature mostly for Yoo Seung Ho (who most/all his projects are melodramas/dark with no much happiness ahead of us) and other actors I love but can't do it with other actors, I'll just watch them in happier dramas then :lol: and if Yoo Seung Ho take a drama like City Hunter than that's my fate and I'll watch it for him :blink: :cold_sweat:

but he always get praises for his acting how can he still doubt his talent?!! :huh: good thing there is many articles talking great thing about him and even his sunbeas are praising him so he must feel better for now even if he'll get back to worrying afterwards!! hope he gains more confidence in his talent with time :) 

sweet dreams chingu :D 

• Like 3

ahahaha! I love how you said "going against my nature for YSH" @sakura2016 it's ironic because I mostly go against my nature when I watch rom coms lol 

I can totally understand tho. heavy, emotional and thrillers dramas tend to be too much at times and it's hard to pull back from reality when you watch too much dark stuff. always keep a good balance between dramas then! sometimes when I'm bored and I finish a melodrama, I tend to watch a rom com next.

dont you just want to hug him when he doubts himself?! ugh, my heart. I think it's one of the reasons why I love him tho. at the end of the day, he stays humble and cautious of his own self rather than others. he works hard himself and I feel like that self confidence that he is missing one day will come and he will be prouder of himself as an actor. those constant praises from sunbaes and hoobaes makes me happy because he deserves all the love and praises. 

• Like 2

@joyspartace_stv hhhhhhhhhh good thing we had Yoo Seung Ho's love in common that made us meet :lol: well I love other genres too but not the noir kind and not the sad ending ones unless it's an actor I love enough to go there :blink: hhhhhhh I love rom-coms but most of them have twists in them (thriller/action/fantacy) that makes it more fun for me, thinking about it the only rom-com I really loved and was only a slice of life kind of a drama was Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo!! 

I'm someone who gets too emotional (you can tell from my posts in Ruler :lol:) so having a heavily emotional drama with no sight of light in the dark road is pretty much earth shattering for me, I watch all genres but need that hope to be there or I can't go for the drama and funny thing I watched 2 rom-coms that made me cry enough to make me wonder if they are really rom-coms :lol: 

the wish of hugging him is always there chingu :wink: hhhhh but yeah, we just want to hug him and assure him how talented he is and to stop doubting himself but like you said it's one of the reasons why we love him and I'm sure he'll get that confidence one day :) and I feel proud whenever I hear/read praises on him, he totally deserve it :wub: 

I found it and just wanted to share it!! :wub: 

tumblr_static_e7u5fu0u6884ccws84gk8w8gk.gif

cr: heartou

• Like 3

AHHHHH THAT GIF!!! @sakura2016 gave me a heart attack! 

ahhh yes! I'm so glad to have met you and everybody so far! Im not active on forum that much in the last year or so. I got back into it just for now, I'm pretty sure I'll be under the rock again once Ruler is over. YSH's MIA will also be the reasoning for me being gone for a while lol 

awww I get emotional too! Maybe because I am bias but I tend to cry awfully more with YSH's dramas. (A few other fave actors like KSH) but if I do watch other dramas and still cry more. Is it bad that I tend to cringe more in rom coms? ahahahha! 

If somebody every makes a compliation of YSH's emotional crying scenes in one video, I might just lose it. ahahaha. 

YES! PLENTY OF HUGS TO GO AROUND FOR YSH! A hug each from all of us! 

• Like 3

@joyspartace_stv yeah he looks so cool and manly handsome :wub: 

me too :D but what's MIA again , I'm not good with these things :sweatingbullets:, hope we wil keep seeing you around especially that I'm going to start watching Yoo Seung Ho's dramas after Ruler and be happy to discuss it with you and @Berou though I'm not all that good with words :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhhh it's ok, rom-coms aren't your thing :lol: but yeah Yoo Seung Ho is a master at making me cry my eyes out even if it's the endless time of rewatching that same scene, his way of crying and acting the sad scenes hurts hard that you can't help but cry hardly everytime you see him in pain!! and he's one of 3 actors that makes me cry at the sight of their tears and I can say he's n°1 between the 3!! 

NO!! no one with a kind sole and a human heart would be able to make such a video...

YES!! :wub: 

• Like 3

@sakura2016 MIA - Missing In Action (:

aww! well, any discussion about YSH and his dramas, I'll be around! ahaha, I'll most definitely can't wait to hear what you think of his other dramas! 

right?! if there is ever a compilation of his crying scenes, that person must be crying every second as they edit the video. I wouldn't be able to stop crying once I see those captivating eyes of his tears up! ugh, YSH even cries handsomely.....how is life fair?! ahahah! 

• Like 3

@joyspartace_stv yay happy to know you'll be around then :D I'll just need to calm down and be able to write properly after crying my eyes out watching his dramas and say something other than how uch pain I felt through endless :bawling: emoticons hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll give that person endless :thumbsup: for being able to create such video through his/her tears watching and editing Yoo Seung Ho's emotional crying scenes in one video :lol: 

I'm just like you chingu...hhhhhhhhhh life isn't fair indeed!! :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Look at our handsome Yoo Seung Ho working so hard in this video, cries! I noticed some new brief BTS clips in a mix of the old ones! I'm so happy that he can rest now.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1837477

Agree he need many rest buttt I also want to see him in new drama soon, although we still have next week finale I miss him already

Hopefully he will choose new project with good writer, director and producer soon.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Look at our handsome Yoo Seung Ho working so hard in this video, cries! I noticed some new brief BTS clips in a mix of the old ones! I'm so happy that he can rest now.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1837477

that was me watching the video :love: hhhhhhhh 

he worked really hard and happy he got to rest now and he's praised and loved for his great performance and hard work!! :wub: 

11 hours ago, silvianage said:

Agree he need many rest buttt I also want to see him in new drama soon, although we still have next week finale I miss him already

Hopefully he will choose new project with good writer, director and producer soon.

lucky me, I have many projects of him to watch that I didn't before so I'll have my dosage of him till he comes back with a new project (soon hopefully)!! :D 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Berou said:

@rittoo you're right :). I'm aware of it, I've recently taken over the authorization and hadn't found the time to edit the topic and the first post yet. The first post is a little bit dense and disorganized.

Btw if you need to see a villain YSH, watch I miss you lol. We talked about how we wanted to see him in a villain role again@sakura2016 , @joyspartace and me. We need a sexy villain YSH :rolleyes:

I really want to be tortured by a smexy villain Yoo Seung Ho!! :tongue::wub: 

• Like 2